It's not a date...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, he continued being gentle, circling around the nipple with his fingers still inside the bag. She purred in his ear as he did so, unable to keep her noises to herself. Thankfully for Emma, the film was building towards its climax at the same time as her, but at a much higher volume. Nobody was paying the two of them any attention. Her head buried deeper into his neck as his circles got tighter and tighter, and pressed harder and harder. Eventually, after much teasing, his finger reached the very centre of her nipple. He held it there for a second.

"You're not going to get that review to me are you?" He whispered, "Am I going to have to get firm with you?"

"Yes", she breathed.

"Oh, no", he purred back, "I thought you were politer than that"

"Yes please, I need you to be firm", Emma moaned.

She had barely finished the last word when she had to bite down on his jacket to stifle a scream. Firmly, he pinched her nipple and twisted it quickly, letting go before it reached a point of pain over pleasure. Just as he heard he finish a long breath out, he grabbed it between his finger and thumb again, slowly making tiny circles with his digits to manipulate her nipple between them. Every change of direction sent a new wave of pleasure through her. Every pull felt like her very soul was being pulled with it, rippling ice and fire through every vein and artery. She wanted to scream but she knew she couldn't. She bit down harder onto his jacket to stop herself.

"Lay off my jacket,", he whispered into her ear, licking her lobe on the L at the start. "Or I'll have to stop you myself". With that, he lightly pulled on her hair. She let out a short gasp, then intentionally bit down on the jacket again. He pulled harder on both her hair and nipple. She held her grip firm. He ran his hand through her hair, softly stroking it from root to tip, while he softly stroked around her nipple.

"Do you want me to be gentle", he said, continuing these motions, "or firm", he said as he pulled on both, harder this time.

Emma was electrified. Every part of her was buzzing completely. She didn't even know if the film was still ongoing, she was so lost in this moment. She was aware of every single part of her body. Her 10 toes could feel the tiniest bumps they'd left in her shoes. The back of her knees could feel the scratchy fabric of the chair. One hand on the bag could feel every tiny crease of it, the other failing in its job to not touch Kane's leg, could count every goosebump on his thigh. She'd never cum with her pants still on before - hell, she'd never felt like this before full stop - and one more would push her over the edge.

"Please", she moaned as quietly as she could, "I need you to be firm with me."

"Your wish is my command", said Kane with a grin.

It happened so fast she didn't know exactly what happened. At some point, the bag ripped, and any pretence was gone as his fingers flicked around her nipple like a magician with a coin. She felt her hair being pulled so hard her mouth let go of the jacket. She wasn't sure if it lasted a second or an hour but for that moment, she felt simultaneously more alive and more like she was in heaven than she'd ever felt before. Somehow, she kept her mouth shut until she found the jacket, the film crescendoing at the right time to cover the muffled screams. It took her a minute or so to come round. When she did, Kane was softly stroking her hair with one hand and holding her tightly with the other. She put her head on his chest and felt his heart beating. It took her a second to realise it was beating in sync with hers. As the fire of her orgasm started to simmer down, she felt a new warmth unlike any she'd ever felt before. She could've stayed like that for the rest of her life. Unfortunately, reality came back around

"The film is almost over", Kane whispered, "we'd better get dressed again".

Emma made a disapproving noise but couldn't yet find words, so begrudgingly put her bra back, then slipped her dress back on. She had barely finished fixing her hair (as best she could) when the final credits started rolling. The other punters all started to leave, chatting about their favourite parts and what awards they thought it should win. Emma and Kane sat for a moment, both trying to not look directly at each other. Eventually, they caught each other's eyes

"So that was..."

"...an eventful film"

"Yup"

They continued to look at each other, hoping the other would know what to say. Eventually, the decision was made for them, not by their brains but by their bladders. They quickly collected their things and headed for the toilets. Emma entered a cubicle and found her pants would need washing before [boyfriend] got back. He'd smell them even from the laundry basket. She tried splashing some water from her bottle on them and put on some more perfume in an attempt to cover the smell. She was surprised that she emerged a few minutes before Kane, but then wondered if maybe he had his own reasons for taking longer in there.

Kane emerged eventually and smiled.

"I don't think it's going to win many awards", he smiled, trying to make light conversation.

Before Emma could reply, she saw a few cinema employees - none of them any older than 19 - looking over at them and discussing something animatedly. One of them rolled her eyes and headed over to Kade and Emma.

"Hey.", she said, matter-of-factly, "just so you know: every cinema screen has night vision cameras. Just some information that might inform what happens on your next visit. Especially if you don't want it to be your last visit." She looked at them both to make sure they understood what she meant, then went back to her colleagues. Emma blushed and looked away from Kane. This time, she wasn't smiling.