All Comments on 'It's Not Always Love at First Sight'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
A humble request

GREAT story! Loved all the characters but that's part of the problem. If it's not too much trouble can you give us a story with a happy ending for Naomi? She seems like a sweetheart so I feel awful for her. This one gets 5 stars though.

DefluerDefluerover 3 years agoAuthor

@Gametime279 Believe me it was a difficult decision. When I got to there with them I intended there to be a threesome, but I just couldn't do that to any of them. Then I thought that I'd just have Josh end up with her because she was so sweet, but I couldn't do that to Gwen. Finally I almost cut the scene entirely but I liked her too much. I think she'll show up again. Some characters are starting to do that, Brick who is mentioned in this one is from Queen of Me. He's in another one too that I'm stuck on the ending for that I hope to work out soon, and I think someday he's going to catch his mom and Jeff. But Naomi does deserve something and someone befitting her adorable geekiness.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeover 3 years ago

This was fantastic! Your writing seemed to put me in there watching everything play out. On a side note; I agree with gametime279 about doing something for Naomi. She was ready if Gwen didn't come through! Maybe a Comic-Con plot for maybe erotic couplings, or mature? 5 star story, thank you for sharing!

DefluerDefluerover 3 years agoAuthor

@Delft, tell that to the mods, I submitted this as Romance, since it's about as romantic as one of my stories is going to get. And the whole point of the story was that they weren't related. But as long as people read it and like it, that's all I care.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

I'd like a bit of an epilogue. Figure out if the brother's reaction was just initial fear or if he didn't want kids or just didn't want kids with her. That could be included in Naomi's story. Like she runs into Josh and Gwen at a comic con or something and catch up. (I mean she makes her own themed outfits so of course she cons and of course Gwen and Josh could be Harry and Ginny with innuendos when they have to leave about using those costumes in the bedroom and her getting to play with his real magic wand.)

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

LOVED it-!:

your characters, her slight speech impediment, stripping by side of parking lot for a quick boink...(and saying she thinks that was it...I KNOW women share/talk that would make most men blush...well, at least me....)

also liked Naomi, and felt bad for her, too

5, and fave, and going to need to check dates....see if there was in fact follow up stories

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the sister story,

Good sec writing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Chick Flick to End All Chick Flicks!

Of course the ending was telegraphed right from the beginning, but what chick flick isn't? You got that young-ish guy tone just right and it was goofy enough to keep me interested although I wouldn't like to read things like this all the time. But a bit of fluff now and then is OK.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The term is "Double Cousins".

I actually come from a family like the eventual one in the story. My grandmother and her sister married a pair of brothers. So my youngest uncle and 5 of his cousins are double cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Incest???

NOT even close. BTW I am and/or have double cousins. My mom and her sister married dad and his brother. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAT A WIMP WHO WAS NOT OUTRAGED ENOUGH TO SHARE THE BASEMENT WHERE HE IS FINANCIALLY CONTRIBUTING!! REALLY PUSSY-WHIPPED WEAK MEN WHO GET BITCHES FOR THEMSELVES

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[29.07.22]

Funny, Kawaii, und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

ObsidionaWookieObsidionaWookie5 months ago
well done

This, as a story, was as fine as I have read as long as I have been reading erotica and as I am 80 years old that has been quite a while, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...