It's Not Always Love at First Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This time it will make more sense in your dream."

"Why is that?"

"You'll be sitting on the broom instead of having it slap you in the face."

"Yeah." A sleepy snort. "You wish I was sitting on it."

There was more but she drifted off then, so it was unintelligible. I didn't fall asleep for a while, despite almost going out moments ago, wanting to fully enjoy being with her in this way.

****

"I know what you're hiding." Gwen suddenly stepping out in front of me, risking both of our safety considering she was holding a coffee.

"What?" I asked, brain mostly just concentrating on how she hadn't spilled it all over her hand.

"I know what you're hiding in there, morning wood pee boner. Show me." She did whisper the last parts, the door was open at the top and it was that time that Sara would be in the kitchen. Charlie had been gone most of the last couple of days. I blinked at her, the stairs were not large at all, there was no getting past her without her allowing it. I certainly wasn't going to force it while she held a steaming cup of coffee. "Show me!"

"Why?"

"I've shown you mine like ten times."

"Seven." I corrected, she waved away the specifics.

"Still."

"You'll owe me more."

"Okay."

"Why do you want to see it?"

"I wanna know if it was... If it is as big up as it was... The other way." Stomping her foot. "Now show it to me! Stop making a big deal of this. I've ever seen it before."

"Fine, but could you hold the coffee away?" There were shelves built into the studs, most held random tools or bottles of screws and nails that had come with the house, but she found a spot to wedge her mug in, held up her empty hands.

"Thanks." Making sure the stairwell was clear behind her I pushed my shorts down, exposing myself to her.

"Hmm," Once more I barely resisted doing something, only because I was full of urine. She stepped down the stairs, pushing me aside to do it, her arm brushing my jutting manhood. Finding the step that didn't take her too far away, but put her at about eye level. Taking hold of my hips she moved me left and right, actually starting to lick her lips. So it seemed at least, before she sort of jumped, sighing loudly and shaking her head. "Nope, of course my luck my almost little brother has to have the biggest dick around." Giving the heavens a balled fist glare that was totally adorable, before turning me around, giving my butt a swat. "Now go on, get! Get out of here and drain that main vein. Empty that there cattle prod."

"Was that supposed to be a cowboy accent?"

"Yes! It wasn't supposed to be, it totally was!"

"A drunk cowboy with balls in his mouth." Taking my time pulling up my shorts because she kept flicking her eyes back to my butt, undeniable appreciation burning in the gray-greens each time.

"Not your balls, if he had your balls he wouldn't be able to speak at all." Motioning like she was holding two grapefruits, mimed putting them in her mouth, shrugging before saying some gibberish. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Should I check them once you return to see if they're deflated, so I'll know for sure that was actually a morning wood pee boner?"

"You really need to take an anatomy class, or your school really failed you."

"What does that mean?"

"They don't shrink or swell based on how much is in them." Well, not that I'd ever noticed at least.

"I knew that."

"Sure, listen the universe gives in balance. You're super smart in a lot of ways but to get that pretty freckled face you had to give up something."

"You're lucky you called me pretty or I would have punched you in your dick for calling me dumb." She growled.

"See! There you go again. If you really want to hurt a guy, it's his balls that you should attack, not his dick."

"Really?" Surprised enough to just ask.

"Yeah."

"Hmm, I'll keep that in mind. Don't worry, I won't hurt your big ones, they're too cute to punch."

"Thanks, you owe me like fifty now by the way." She waved it away, unconcerned, with fifty I would certainly not limit myself to just once a day. With her total lack of worry I pushed a little more. "Plus I get to see your butt."

"You sure you'd want to? It's nowhere near as pretty as my pussy." Actually reaching back to cover her backside, not playing coy, she wasn't happy about her butt.

"Well I've enjoyed the sight of it in your panties, I'm confident I'll be happy with the full reveal."

"Your funeral."

"Think your butt's hot enough to kill on sight huh? Well, I'm still in, what a way to go."

"Why does my brother have to be so freaking loveable?" Once more glaring up at the heavens, I wanted to scream that I wasn't her brother but instead just passed down her coffee and went on my way.

****

"Another bad date?" I asked when she came down the stairs, late on a Friday.

"No, my friend from work got dumped." Looking more rung out than when she had had the bad date.

"Oh, is she moving in here too?" Joking, but at the end there was a hiccup of worry that there was a chance it was true..

"No. She went home with a guy. In fact all three of the co-workers I went out with went home with guys, and one of them is married and another has a boyfriend. The guy from their group who was talking to me said he had to get up early for church and left. Church, on a Saturday, yeah right!" Sighing she just stripped out of her work clothes right there at the door to her room. Well the black slacks and socks were unceremoniously removed and thrown in. The bra she took off without actually showing me anything but maybe a couple inches of her tummy. Stomping over to me she didn't get on the couch but climbed into my lap, totally intimate. More so with her staring me in the eyes. Add another to the list where I thought something finally was going to happen, but she brought up the thing that was like a knife in my soul. "I know you're like my brother and it doesn't really count but... Could you tell me I'm beautiful?"

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Like a cloud." I wasn't very poetic, she immediately jumped on it in normal Gwen fashion.

"I liked the first part but calling me pasty white and fluffy isn't a good direction to go in." Hands on my shoulders, I knew it was crazy but I swear I could feel the heat of her vagina baking through her thin panties, my shorts, my underwear, and against my cock that I was actively maintaining it's limpness.

"No, well... You are pasty white, but I'm into that. I meant... I meant you're there and it's easy to just say, oh look a cloud. I've seen a hundred thousand clouds, no big deal. Who cares, right? But... But each cloud is a big deal. It's beautiful, if you simply take the time to look at it. That asshole, who was probably a Seventh Day Aventists didn't take the time to see you. To see how absolutely mind shatteringly gorgeous you are. How unparalleled your beauty is."

"It's the freckles."

"I fricking love your freckles." Cupping her face to run my fingers down her cheeks, chin, and nose some of her freckles coming through despite the make-up she used to (try and) cover them up.

"I know you're my almost brother but..." And she kissed me, it was for sure mind shattering, I already had a hold of her but I pulled her in, kissed her back with no hesitation. Her hands came up to my head, kissing me back all the harder. I guess I fucked things up, sliding my tongue into her mouth, she sucked on it for a second, barely touched it with her own, then was pushing her forehead into mine to break the kiss. "But that's exactly what I needed to hear and I thought you deserved a kiss, even if you are my brother, which you are. You are my brother because my sister married your brother and..."

And it seemed she might be talking her way out of it when mentioning her sister summoned Sara up, who called from the top of the stairs. "Geegee?"

"Yeah Sara?" Jumping up off my lap, somehow missing really hurting herself on the coffee table, running over to the bottom of the stairs.

"Is your friend okay?"

"Well she's probably getting pounded by the hottest guy I've ever seen in Defluer, she seemed pretty impressed by what she was feeling on the dance floor, kept going on about how she was finally going to have a black guy, so... Yeah besides being sore tomorrow I think she's feeling more okay than me."

"Brick?"

"How did you know?"

She started up the stairs, I killed the power on my TV and went to my room. Usually I kept the door open, if Gwen wanted to cuddle she'd just come right it, it didn't happen every night since we started, but a lot of them. Hearing her talk about wanting a guy to take her home had been bad enough, hearing it after my declaration of how beautiful I found her, AND that kiss! Well, it was like a punch in the balls to hear her call some other guy the hottest she'd ever seen in our hometown. Not to mention that I was tormenting myself, she really thought me as a brother and I was fairly certain I was in love with her. Exactly like I had been hit in the old man bag I fell down onto my bed, curling up, proceeded to suffer.

****

"What's wrong with you?" Gwen asked when she came in, she'd had some errands to run so she was dressed in "public clothes" but being a summer weekend they were skimpy ones, shorts and a tight green t-shirt.

"I'm pathetic, depressed, and alone but... Other than that, nothing." Stopping myself from saying something that alluded to her pretty much stringing me along and... Not necessarily breaking my heart but for sure putting little cracks into it.

"You want to see my pussy? That always makes you feel better for some reason."

"I do want to see it but... I'm too out of sorts right now." Angry, with her as well as myself, wanting too but I still couldn't take it out on her.

"It's wet right now." Which slapped away any thoughts, I snapped my eyes up to hers, she smiled and went on, sort of swaying her hips in a super alluring way. "My friends just called me and told me about their night." Fuck off! I wanted to scream, Gwen didn't seem to notice me deflate, her thoughts far away. "They all ended up back at that Brick guy's place." I knew Brick, he was a couple years behind me in High School, he'd been too likeable even as a distant memory from the past for me to hate now. As much as I wanted to hate him. "They ended up all doing it in the same room, and then once they finished or whatever the married friend was drunk enough that she forgot which guy she was with, so they all swapped partners and did it again. I'm not explaining it right but... crazy hot right?"

"If that's what you're into."

"I'm not. Or... I couldn't... I could never do that myself! Not that I'd ever be invited too, but it's hot to hear about. That it does happen outside of... I don't know porn, bragging guys, and insults about slutty women." I also was not into it, I mean I guess I'd have to see her friends and know what the clean-up situation had been like between but as far as just fantasizing, it was hot. "So you want to see it?"

"Yes, please." Stupid, stupid, stupid! I internally chided, while she grinned, did that lean I'd seen often enough now of her checking that nobody was on the stairs.

"See!"

She pushed her shorts and panties down as one, I noted the underwear were green and there was a thin toothpick like wet spot on them. Unlike all the other times she didn't just show it to me, this time she ran her hands up her legs in a way that had me hardening up right away. A soft tormented little whimper escaping her as she got to her vagina, petting herself from perineum to the shaggy landing strip of red pubes. Back to that pale white mound with it's exactly seventeen freckles, ten on one side and seven on the right. The gash between spreading apart for the first time, revealing more of her radiant pink than she'd ever showed me before.

"Wow! That's so fucking hot... Err, wet." Barely fighting the urge to lean forward, my nose telling me I was picking up the tiniest hint of her sex sccent, but if I started towards her I might not stop.

"Yesus Yosh," It did not go down my pant leg this time, it tented the shorts, got stuck there pushing them up like a setup in a comedy. Her gray-greens locked onto my hardness for several long moments before meeting mine. "Show it to me."

"Only if I get to touch yours." I could tell what was running through her head, about how she should not agree to letting her 'brother' touch her, how she shouldn't be showing him hers and having him show her his. Except her fingers crept in, one of them touching her clit. Giving it a push, a pull, and making her moan. "Please! Just... Just for a couple of seconds."

"We shouldn't... But..." Not doing the lean she just looked at the stairs before stepping out of her pants and undies, putting a foot up on the couch.

"Yeah?" Excited, I shoved my own down, which made Gwen gasp and go over with all the more misery.

"It's so freaking big Yosh! You would have picked me up, right? If we weren't related? If you saw me at the bar with my friends, you would have picked me up? And... And used that on me!" Pointing to my cock which moved up to being so aroused that it was spewing pre-cum I was so fucking worked up at the idea of her and I actually being together.

"Yes! I wouldn't have swapped, once I had you, that's all I'd ever want for the rest of my life." Shut up! Because while she went over all delighted at my words, she shook her head and freaked out some too.

"Touch me, hurry up, and I don't care if you know but... After you get your touch I'm going to go to my bedroom and masturbate." Sure I would tease her about it.

Instead I reached out for her, with both hands, meaning to take my time getting to her pussy, wanting to touch her sexy body first. But she swatted one away before taking a single finger of the other, shaking her head as she brought it to her vagina. She was wet and warm but I could barely feel anything with how tight her long fingered hand was gripping my digit. Gwen clearly meant to just drag it through once to officially check the box that she let me touch her box, but let out a huff as I touched her clitoris.

"Please, Gwen, let me do it for you." I whispered, battling through her grip to rub at her.

"Don't... Yust don't get any ideas that... that we're... It's yust a one time thing!" I could tell she was all out of sorts, she'd admitted to me that it was a speech impediment, the Ys instead of Js. Said she'd been worse when she was a kid but of everything her specialist had fixed they just couldn't fix the Ys for Js. Since then I noticed she did her best to avoid all j starting words, rarely saying my name even. Unless she was all out of sorts, like now. "Okay? Yust a one time thing!"

"I only want to touch it, it's so beautiful and... Don't you want me to make you feel good?" That made her nod, let out a tortured cry before she let go of my finger to cover her face.

I couldn't believe it was happening, she was mostly hiding behind her hands, but peeking out to look at me. My finger making slow circles through her tender, warm, and wet vagina. Down until I found her entrance, hand twisting as my pointer digit slid up inside her, making her cry out. I didn't want this to ever be over, so I wasn't going to give her it fast and hard. Gently massaging her insides before exiting, wiggling it through her gash back up to her clit, which I gave a few seconds attention to before going inside.

"Yosh! Don't tease me." Actually humping at my finger when I tried to slide away from her clit again, crying out and nodding when I added a second one.

"I don't want this to end." I don't know if she actually heard me or not, but she did nod. That could have been because I was throwing skill at her now, waggling my fingers back and forth over her clit as fast as I could. She was all concentration, eager nods, quick inhales, and sharp exhales, before she thrust forward. I really thought she was going to pull her shirt off, hoped it for sure, but she just gripped it, yanking at the material, getting some kind of self-control out of it. "You going to come? Huh Gwen? You going to come?"

"Shut up! You know I am! My own fucking brother! No! Ohhh! YESSSSSssssss!" And she came, hard too by the look of it, reaching down to grab my hand, stopping it from moving by keeping it pressed into her gash. Her own twitches and micromovements was enough to keep her going, her expression was all pleasure and disbelief. Until, of course, her climax subsided, then she stumbled back and sat on the coffee table. "Oh crap! Oh crap what did we do?"

"Please, just let me look at you so I can finish too." I asked her before her freak out train could get a head of steam going, taking hold of myself, stroking.

I felt like a freak as she sat there with her knees together, staring at me with horror. My lust and need began to wane as Gwen sat there clearing stewing in her damn wrong concept that we were somehow related, or "like" brother and sister. Then she sat forward in a sudden rush, her knees hitting mine and spreading both our legs apart. So she could sit at the edge of the coffee table with her vagina exposed once again. The hand that had come in as extra coverage splayed herself apart as she leaned back onto the other arm, middle digit rubbing her clit.

"We're so bad! Yosh! We're so bad!" I'll admit it, I started doing the fake stroke almost right away. I was so fucking turned on that something was finally happening! Then even more at her being so eager right after I'd gotten her off. At watching her pleasure herself got me ready to pop. "If anybody caught us right now..."

"They won't and... I don't think anybody would judge us, we're adults and... And how could I ever help myself with you?" While she was all nods to that she did shy away at my touch, I'd let one hand find her knee, which she was okay with, but anything further and I felt her start to pull away. I took what I could get, "Gwen, god you're so beautiful. So freaking sexy! I'm gonna come so hard because of you."

"Yes! Cum! Yosh! Oh my god I want you to cum, show me your cum!" She was edging herself too I suddenly realized, doing a lot of hip movements but not really rubbing herself.

"Anything for you Gwen! Anything... Oh! Oh fuck! Here... AAAhhhhhhrrrrrrrfffuuuuccccckkkkkk!" It didn't matter that she slapped her knees together because at that point I was mostly looking at her face. That beautiful freckled face as another orgasm ripped through her at watching me splurt. Eruption after eruption of white stuff flying out of me, just behind each was a moan and a twitch from her. I slumped back on the couch after squeezing out the last bit, gasping for her. "Wow! Gwen! Oh my god I think that was the best I've had in so long."

"Are you freaking kidding me? That was the best I've had in years." My erection had been flagging slowly until I felt her run her fingers over my thighs, pubes, and chest. Took me looking down to realize she was playing with my cum, smearing it into my shirt but looking close to putting some into her mouth. I was perhaps even more in love with her than ever, my ex-fiance was cum dodger of such proficiency that I almost believed she was allergic to it and avoided it to save her life. Grabbing handfuls of my shirt she pulled herself to me, kissing me hard but briefly. "But we can't ever do that again!"

"Why not?" Unable to stop it from sounding like a whine.

"Because of your brother and my sister and married, because that would be weird for them. Because... because I've known you since you were a tiny snot nosed kid and... I can't be in love with you! IT CAN'T EVER HAPPEN!" With that she was gone.

Giving me another view of her ass that I didn't have to owe her for, if I'd been in the mood for a silver lining. Making it better she stopped to pick up her pants and panties, that booty was practically the only thing on her body that didn't have a few freckles on it. Just a porcelain perfect ass that stole away my thoughts for several seconds, until she was gone in her room, slamming the door. For a second, then the door was opening again.