All Comments on 'It's Not Black & White Ch. 02'

by SaucyEroticProductions

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hello! 'Tis I again! The overeager, super invested, lurking anon...

Haern is TRULY relatable with his preference to sleep over wakefulness, as well as his not daring to entertain the thought of "luxuries" in his current station as a captive. It's as if he is operating under the belief that wanting anything except for freedom would be like giving up, and even a betrayal of self/his late companion... he's doing his darndest to honour her memory... poor, grieving, sweetheart man. I am pleased to see that he also has a bit of a temper/petty streak as well. And I lost it when he deadass told her that the wine smells bad... and him ignoring her to tend to his ear wound? That took me out!

ALSO.... He. Is. TORN. About. How. He. Feels. About. Viara. At. Times. *high-pitched squee* The slowburn begins!!! He's only ever experienced them "Victorian Good Women" types but Viara is a whole BADDIE with a side of nuance...

OOOOOOH! VIARA IS GETTING POSSESSIVE/PROUD OF HER GIFT AND ASKED HIM ABOUT TREATS!!! (Which -- in other circumstances -- would be sweet... But, of course, it's actually a little terrifying because she OPENLY ADMITTED to wanting to control him and will probably go full "Dr. B.F. Skinner" on his ass). Also... it's... so... strange... the way she rationalizes getting railed by this human (AND SHE IS USING THE TERM "HUMAN" INSTEAD OF "RIVVIL" MORE AND MORE -- *ESPECIALLY* AFTER SHE CUMS -- I TOOK NOTE) by degrading him. And through their talking it's clear that she really doesn't understand "friendship", or kindness (like last chapter with the "goodnight")... she really thinks that he's acting out because he's pent-up instead of mourning lost love... damn, she has so much to learn... and she doesn't even know it.

AAAAND here comes Matron Mother to stress everyone the fuck out. The subterfuge.... the conflict of interests.. Viara's friends sound like bad news. And when all the lies, betrayals, and schemes come to light... there is NO WAY that this will end well for anyone involved.

Also... forgive my slowness but... what is the Black Book? It... ... ... surely Haern is not a mage nor Red Wizard... ... he lifted a prayer to Tyr not Beshaba...

In any case! Thank you for writing! I look forward to the updates!

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

Hey " lurking anon " . When are your works going to be availkable ? I can't wait to read your stuff .

I am loving these volitile relationships as well .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyEroticProductions@SaucyEroticProductions
Greetings! Saucy Erotic Productions is a collaboration between a Daniel Riverton and Jasmine Becker, two people with an interest in writing and both in our mid/late-twenties. We take delight in producting erotic material in our spare time for fun and publish this material her...