All Comments on 'It's Not Black & White Ch. 04'

by SaucyEroticProductions

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

Very good . I love it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story! I've been watching for this chapter and I must say I was not disappointed. Please continue as I'm already looking forward to your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this installment - hope you keep adding to it!

GortmundyGortmundyalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoying the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

SaucyEroticProductionsSaucyEroticProductionsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks - we're busy currently with a lot of RL stuff - but we're still writing whenever we have an hour to spare. It's coming :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hello! 'Tis I again! The overeager, super invested, lurking anon...

Me willfully misinterpreting the chapter: “Oooh~ when the best friends are impressed with the new bae! Relationship milestones!”

VIARA IS KILLING ME THIS CHAPTER!!! And the familiarity and goodness and NOT raping him for a while. VIARA SAYING THAT HE IS FORGIVEN! THE SHOW OF MERCY!

Ugh! And she coaches him on how to act so as to not bumble about and get himself killed. She loved it when he spoke out of turn and made her friends shit bricks! I know it!

BUT DAMN she gets defensive whenever someone even alludes to inter-racial sexytimes being strange. She COULD have been like “Ugh, I know right? I used to feel the same way. But honestly having the rivvil serve me with his tongue is quite pleasant. Much like using a [insert Forgotten Realms sex toy/object here].” But methinks the lady doth protest too much.

How difficult it is for her to be kind to him is COMEDY GOLD! She is so mixed up… difficulty saying “forgiven” and torn between saving face and calling her “rivvil” slave an “it” but then also recognizing him as human and as his name. AND SHE IS SENSITIVE/AWARE TO HOW HE FEELS. SHE KNOWS THAT HE’S ANGRY — CONSIDERED GIVING HIM FOREWARNING, TOO. OOOOH~ aaaand… she a NERD, NERD reading up on that Tragon male philosopher of pleasure… and I am HOPING that this means that Haern has prostate play in his future & the most intense orgasm of his life in store (maybe as one of the aforementioned “treats” that Viara keeps trying to offer him). AND HER POSSESSIVENESS AND PROTECTIVENESS!!! She was ready to BREAK that bitch’s hand no cap. And she DID give him a shitty apology. She felt bad! Her temper is fiery but WOW she is patient with him. And she is amused by him… she genuinely seems to like having him around… though MAKING him suck on her titties as HIS reward for a good memory/attentiveness. It was such a sad and sour interaction… like… it could have been such a fluffy moment… but she RUINED IT with her own pride… she KNOWS he feels sexual shame and that he is conflicted. She SEES the hate in his eyes and REVELS in it… but she also wants to be worshipped and adored??? Augh! Viara! Girl! Make it make sense! You could have just treated him with steak & potatoes for his meal… shit. She LIKES him… and for all her speed, strength, and knowledge… she has negative stats on wisdom and NO GAME!

Haern is a poor, torn, little, stressed out baby. It is so interesting how he craves to be respected… it reminds me of the informal studies on how men expect women to move out of the way when walking on the same sidewalk… and Haern misses that kind of power and privilege. He LITERALLY starts almost every sentence with “I…” before he changes his words. Fascinating. I wonder what kind of compassion— if any— is garnered from this experience. And how the Also THE CUTENESS OF HIM BEING ABLE TO PICK VIARA’S VOICE OUT OF THE MINI ORGY. He thinks she’s the most beautiful of them all forreal — AND THAT MEANS SOMETHING TO HER. The sexual shame that he feels though… dang… BUT HE BROUGHT BACK UP THE FACT THAT SHE SAID THAT HE WOULD TASTE HER!?! I don’t understand… he doesn’t seem to be “in denial” about liking her the way that she is about him. He KNOWS he hates her AND wants to fuck her brains out.

And speaking of fucking her brains out…. Xelara. How does such a little body hold so much malevolence. Xelara is short as FUCK. If Viara is the shortest in her house and barely reaches Haern’s shoulders and Xelara is half a head short than that? She a hateful little imp.

Alyna thicc. We love to see body diversity! But my GOODNESS she speaks so out of pocket! Saying Haern looks dumb, expressing ick at Viara, talking about her mom rutting slaves … and she is on that exhibitionist and voyeur flow… and…

And Limassi’s voice is giving that token goth chick… I dig it.

Maela needs to learn to NOT throw bricks when her house is made of glass! I mean there ain’t nothing wrong with being part of the itty bitty titty committee but IF SHE IS INSECURE ABOUT HER APPEARANCE THEN SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE SNIPED AT VIARA! Especially IN FRONT of a witness— a mere slave — but still!

Dang it was so interesting to see the cultural interactions of greetings… like the two finger shoulder-touch to show no threat. It is a wonder that among equals there is no unwelcome touch … and as a slave Haern has to deal with the gaggle of girls prodding at him like some petting-zoo animal… but Viara is ESPECIALLY always moving to touch him intimately: poking the pit of his neck, slapping his erection, feeling up on his chest, spanking his ass…

And Xelara goes straight for the nipple-twist… there is something about power and sexual accessibility and touch there… it’s so fascinating. I wonder how that plays into the cultural significance of rutting. Clearly, asking if she got dick crosses the line of “things that are appropriate to ask”. PIV sex is seen as more scandalous than getting eaten out or finger blasted… but why? Is it the element of MUTUAL genital stimulation/pleasure? The mutuality of it transcends some sort of honour-shame hierarchical boundary?

Because if Viara DOESN’T CARE about who/how she gets her nut… so long as she gets it… then WHY is it such a taboo? It’s an interesting idea to explore… her own internalized shame… and WHY she feels that shame.

Speaking of shame… There is also an interesting version of honour-shame culture going on with the Drow society… with an intricate hierarchical social system and a deeply imbedded sense of reciprocity. But with mistrust and malevolent power-plays…

It is shocking and backwards to have a guest over and NOT offer refreshments… but INSTEAD to eat in FRONT of them, and then have them have to ask/challenge not once but TWICE before food and drink is given… Gird’s Cudgel! It’s like Viara had to assert herself as WORTHY to share the table with them.

… but damn that devolved so quickly… This chapter is so hefty that I am going to switch to chronological reaction rather than thematic reviews. (Pardon).

Okay… and back to the power-dynamics of pussy-eating … so Limassi begging for it makes her the “victim” of Viara’s tongue… but… okay, I’m lost. I can’t even map these power dynamics anymore.

LMFAAAOOO VIARA LOOKING OVER AT HAERN AND BOTH LIKING HIS ATTENTION AND WANTING TO LAUGH AT HIS GOBSMACKED EXPRESSION IS THE FLUFFIEST THING. And the second time they made eye contact she gets mad that he looks away. Dang, she REALLY likes him. But it’s unrequited (obviously because SLAVERY) but still — ouch.

I thought they were going to kill Alyna for a moment there no lie. Bitch was restrained. Drugged up. Wheezing. Being FUCKED with a magic object. I thought for sure that she was about to OD or have an epileptic fit… like there was no safe word. No check ins. Like… they are REALLY gambling with that “only the strong survive” shit… like HOW WOULD YOU EVEN EXPLAIN IT IF ONE OF THEM GOT A “Funjury” AND DIED AT ONE OF THESE MEETINGS??? War! War amongst the houses! Shame! Dishonour! Or Xelara would have to bring them the fuck back to life.

But maybe it wouldn’t work if Xelara tried because — HER FUCKING TRUTH SPELL DIDN’T WORK!?? HOW THE HELL WAS HE ABLE TO RESIST IT??? IS HE A MASTER SORCERER??? IS THAT WHAT THE BLACK BOOK IS!?!?

Every BLASTED (read: lovely!) CHAPTER LEAVES US WITH MORE QUESTIONS!!! GAHHH!!!! Thank you for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyEroticProductions@SaucyEroticProductions
Greetings! Saucy Erotic Productions is a collaboration between a Daniel Riverton and Jasmine Becker, two people with an interest in writing and both in our mid/late-twenties. We take delight in producting erotic material in our spare time for fun and publish this material her...