All Comments on 'It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex'

by datura48

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
inx742inx742about 2 years ago

I have a friend who has only had six once in the past 20/25 years and I opened up to him that I was willing to be jerk off buddies and see where it went. I'm straight don't look at guys and think about having sex with them but have had women play with my ass, I've talked my wife into pegging me a few times and even bought a prostate stimulater. I even told him he may even get to ride my ass but he just doesn't think it's for him. Ass stimulation is so enjoyable. Maybe someday he will get over himself and enjoy some straight up nothing but sexual release. Until then I can read stories like this and think about what it might feel like.

Brahms21Brahms21about 2 years ago

Damn this is too hot🥵 I need more💦

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is nothing wrong with two dudes helping each other. Me and BIL do it all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No labels needed. You what you enjoy and that's it. The only thing I am not comfortable with in this story is that they are going behind their wives backs. Many wives wouldn't consider it cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Im laughing so fucking hard. Fellas is it gay to fuck the same guy in the ass and take it in the ass every time you can?

BICURIOUSBLKGRLBICURIOUSBLKGRLalmost 2 years ago

Wow. So I am an admittedly very kinky female.... With that being said I can count on one hand how many stories I have read on this site with more than 2pgs. I am usually too horny to be that patient....... But THIS FUCKING STORY HERE HAD MY PUSSY WET AND DRIPPING thru ALL 4pgs. True story: Right now I am at work (CNA) horny is like edging and teasing my pussy and nipples at work. I get wet (super soaked) almost getting caught. Or playing with my pussy and getting my fingers juiced up and finding ways to accidentally have my hands where coworkers can smell my pussy juice (story coming soon) ANYWAYS tonight I have been so FUCKING horny i put my vibe in my pussy (remote controllable) and sat in the break room reading and buzzing my pussy. Was alone at first and I SWEAR 2 chicks and one of my close friends came in. He sitting next to me talking...... Me reading about men FUCKING and sucking he tells me he can smell my sweet pussy...... Deep voice right in my ear...... I squirted...... He made me keep going said if I stopped he would bust me out...... Bust another nut or get busted duh...... Ok I am done writing this post (he is right now got me in the kitchen of our unit) he found out what I was reading and doing and fuck is playing with my pussy right now fuck damn ok shit ............

Omg I am so sorry I had to keep trying to type or he said he was gonna stop.

Well 2 new stories to cum soon bolo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story has my prostate swollen at work. I want an experience like this so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm female and after I read this story I fantasize about it constantly.

I would have liked to see it continue.

I would read other stories and not satisfied I'll go back to this one over and over again.

Please continue the story......give us more time with them..... don't take this away from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, exciting. My brother-in-law is very feminine looking and acting. I admit I'm somewhat attracted to him and then - About two months ago I was visiting and he was only wearing a t-shirt and long underwear. Those long underwear had a pattern that showed his package and his ass that excited me. He bent over about two feet away from me and I so wanted to yank those underwear down to lick, kiss and rim him. Then I'd surely plug him with my rock hard cock. I can't stop thinking about and wanting him. I'd gladly spend the rest of my life pleasing him in every way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favourite stories on here ❤

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Great story!!! I’d love to have a buddy to lead a hand, mouth or ass like that…. 😈

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago

Last Sentence

That last sentence needs work.

I’ve shared a bed, and in tents, with many men, friends, when younger, and we were so straight laced that nothing happened. You don’t get a box of chocolates for being virtuous, is what I would now say to my younger self. Such a huge dick could have caused a torn splinter, how to explain how that happened while painting a room?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has no business being so hot. Haha.

Recondo69Recondo69over 1 year ago

It was a very hot story.i loved it.made me stiff.wish i had a neighbor like that.i remember how great it felt to have my friend in me. And his load. Keep up great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sucked one cock while his wife sucked me. His asshole was so tasty but I ended up in the wife filling her up. He never came but the feeling of his fat but short cock never left me. The pre cum is so good, wish I got the whole load.

BiCurious61BiCurious61about 1 year ago

Hot story, great writing!

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Great writing. Very few errors. Loved the emotions expressed by both men. The anxiety displayed by them both was easily felt. The guilt that society creates in us when we want to do something that seems against the rules can be overwhelming. Like each man agreed, it is only sex. Neither wanted to kiss or date the other. It was just about experiencing good feelings and great orgasms. Sex is sex. Wanting to suck a cock or lick a pussy if you are a woman, does not make you gay. It’s all in your head.

5-😊😊😊😊😊. Well done !

kittenonedgekittenonedgeabout 1 year ago

oh my GAWD...yes...so hottt!! fucking hottt!!!

Bi_blue_savgaBi_blue_savga12 months ago

Holy hell that was amazing… thank you for that

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That’ was really hot! I’ve never been with a man but I have fantasies like the story!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

HoT. Very well written and expressed. Write more.

Rickoral1234Rickoral123410 months ago

I loved this story. It made me so horny. I felt like I was there. I'm a anal virgin. After reading this I want to be fucked in the ass so bad now. I'll have to find the right man to do it!!! Rick

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would love a sequel

69Rancher69Rancher8 months ago

Oh My God!

What a great story!

I couldn't put it down...

Love it all...

Hot as hell!

ShawnalovesbbcShawnalovesbbc8 months ago

So erotic love this story !!

BullMooseWVBullMooseWV7 months ago

Easily one of the hottest, and TBH not far off the mark as to how things transpired for me & a couple of buddies. Just add my particular, inexplicable want to bury my nose in their butts post football practice. I just wish I could write as well as you do.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn...I was hard the whole time reading this! Now I have to watch some similar porn vid and bust my nut! Keep on writing, this is fucking hot as hell! Would love a sequel or something 👌💯

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Super hot and very well written

Loveit661Loveit6615 months ago

Beautiful. Making me horny while reading it. Let hope more coming in the future

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm sorry to burst you guys bubbles but sex is not just sex. You can love having your ass be played with and fucked and it doesn't determine your sexuality. The other person that is doing it, their gender, determines your sexuality. Get it? You can be a straight guy that loves to get fucked in the ass, it just has to be a woman that does it to you and that you PREFER a woman to peg you. If you don't prefer men doing the fucking, then that is what makes you straight. However, if you prefer men doing the fucking then sorry to break it to your but you're gay. Gay: men being sexually attracted to other men (you like it from guys and not girls? Gay.) In this case the two men are not straight. A straight man would not want to be fucked by a man but a woman if they like getting their ass played with. I'm repeating myself but I just thought if I did, y'all delusional people that clearly can't separate reality from fantasy and taking this as fact. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Man! That's great! I'd love a relationship like that. As one of the previous comments said if you are doing this with a guy you are not straight. I like pussy and dick. Therefore, I am not straight & I don't care. Sucking a cock is so much fun and so good.

monarc7monarc74 months ago

Sequel please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

They aren’t gay — that would be liking ONLY guys. They’re bi.

CuriousPeteCuriousPete3 months ago

I flat loved this hot story. Was hard and horny. Realize it was written long ago but would love a sequel. Maybe there is one. Will go look. Anyway it very well written and one of the best I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You can call yourself anything you want but this is HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story but Jeff was selfish. Putting his hand on his friend's hip is intimate, feeding him a hot dog and grinding against him in broad daylight, in front of family, neighbors, friends and children??? People aren't stupid and neither are children, that is not how you keep a secret. Jeff could've messed up both of their marriages and the guys relationship with his sister, all because Jeff wanted a "gay pride moment". There was more than just sex involved. And Jeff taking him while they were panting, that's date-rape, it doesn't matter how your body responds. This may have started off being just sex but it became more because Jeff kept pushing the boundaries. They are bisexual at best.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

one of the best

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No one has the right to tell these guys how to label themselves.

Why does it bother somebody you if they want to keep their straight identity? That is a you problem, not them problem. Just let it go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow.... This one was good good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Who knew . . . I guess it’s kissing that makes you gay.😉

oxfordseaoxfordsea10 days ago

This is definitely a multi-orgasm story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Great story, well written, imaginative author, and a hot fucking time had by all (including readers)!!! No one has to live up to a label placed on them by others. As long as things are mutually exciting and pleasurable, do whatever you want together!! Please yourselves, not society!! Society, get you noses out of other people's business!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdatura48@datura48
I'm just a guy with a wild imagination who likes to put it on vitual paper. After channeling ideas to fan fiction for some time, I've turned my hand to original stories and characters. Though I try to keep things as realistic and believable as possible, I do believe fiction, n...