It's Not Hamlet

Story Info
Flash fiction - 830 words.
833 words
4.11
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very short story - 830 words.

As I fucked her I slid a slow finger into her ass, stopped by each block and release of the muscle. Each time, twice, her cunt clenched in reply, and my finger and I were held in tight capture. My cock throbbed, I felt her pulse on my finger.

"Fuu...cckk." The long sigh of the word as I took her, sweet deep, long deep - let me hear it from her lips, again and again, like a bird's cry.

I pressed my weight over her back. Her left leg raised high for my entry, her right leg long in the bed. We fitted together so well. She turned her head to me, her hair tangled in a twist on the pillow.

"Sweet god, you fuck me well," she whispered. "So fucking deep, and repeated.

My cock nudged her place and she bucked back against me, the flesh of her ass cheeks hot against my skin. I pushed the finger in its full length, and felt my thicker shaft through her inner tight flesh. Her ass gripped my finger and held me. Then released me. Released my cock too, and I pushed deeper, to be rewarded by another long moan.

As I fucked deeper the angle went wrong, and I slid my finger from her ass. She rolled a little, flat onto her belly, and I spread my body along her back.

My plum red cockhead nestled between her lips. Her hips start to shift, trying to catch me in the opening of her wet weeping hole. She whispered for me, that slow push, the slip, the slide into her clenching heat, that blissful first penetration when all she feels is relief, filled, fuck hot and thrusting.

I looked down at where we are joined, at my thick shaft disappearing into her body. My eyes measured the depth of me, the promise, and I fucked myself right up deep into her, pressing her breasts flat to the bed. She crooned with the new deeper bliss.

I took both her hands in mine and stretched her arms high up on the bed, and pulled myself up inside her. She writhed under me, her pussy full.

"Kiss me, lovely girl." I nuzzled her ear, nipped her earlobe. She turned her head.

"Fuck," she said, "fuck. I'm so close."

I fucked her faster to get that arrival. "Come for me, baby, come for me, girl."

She came for the first time, a long moan deep in her throat. I held myself still, thick in her belly, and felt her whole body pulsate around me. I gave her some time to recover. Not much, my own fuck still wanting, the swell in my spine throbbing deep.

"Give it me," she said, grasping the sheets, her cunt glistening wet around my cock. I felt her wetness cream and slip, my cock up deep. I spread her cheeks apart with one hand, to feel the heat of her dark place against my groin. She pushed back against me, fuck hot and hungry, squirming her tight hole against me.

My fuck began to lengthen, get faster, my cock fantastic and long.

"Fucking want you." I grunted fuck thick in her belly, arcing my body hard into her. A hard fuck, this time. Fucked her. Faster. A thick, fat fuck. "Take me," I urged. Fucked her faster, my hand gripping her flesh with strong fingers. She'll bruise, in the morning.

She takes me, her head pressed into the pillow, her arms stronger now, urging herself back to fuck her life onto me. Her back arches her cunt higher. She's got me.

"Fu c k, you're so big, so deep. Fuck my cunt, fuck it harder." Her cunt becomes nameless, some fuck place for this hard lust, my fuck cock pounding. Fast fuck. It's a hard fuck. There's an edge here, we're both fighting for it.

"Fuck," she almost shouted. "Fuck! Christ, fuck, fucking pound me. Jesus, breed my fucking cunt." There's the edge, we're both over it, fucking each other hard.

She knows, she knows now, feels it coming, my breeding mess of thick semen, feels it building. She looks back at me, sucks her fingers into her mouth. Her eyes widen as I pound her hungry, yearning cunt. She looks back at me.

"Come for me, lover." She closes her eyes to be ready for me. It's that slow eyes closing that does it, that soft relaxation as she stills herself

to savour that moment before I find my release, those two heartbeats before I explode, then

Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, each pulse explodes into her long hungry cunt, hot and throbbing. Oh fuck, Oh fuck, two more

and now she's got me she comes again in a vast swathe of colour that swirls and throbs through her head.

"Could you fuck me even harder?" she asked, when we've recovered. "I'm sore.

"I want to be sore," she said.

© Electricblue66 2022