It's Not Just About the Rent Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released a bolt on the X frame which allowed me to swing it down so Heather was suddenly laying almost horizontal in front of me, her cunt at face height (I'd gone to some trouble to design my playroom carefully). I left her briefly to recover my wine and take a few sips, then I put the glass back on the table and moved in so my head was between her thighs. I began systematically to lick each of her inner thighs in turn.

Heather's legs were well toned and her thighs smooth and firm: she kept herself in trim playing tennis as well as jogging, so her flesh was taut to the strokes of my tongue. I could smell her sex, though (and I couldn't quite get the desire to get my cock inside Lizzie as soon as possible out of my mind either) so this was never going to last very long.

I reached up with both hands and pulled Heather's cunt lips apart with my thumbs, exposing the deep pink interior of her pussy and dark cave in the centre. My fingers gripped the back of her thighs and I leaned forward to press my mouth over her gaping pussy, pushing my tongue in as deep as I could and running it up the wet flesh from bottom to top, savouring the taste of her juices and the texture of her most intimate places.

I was hungry -- for sex, for revenge, to finish with Heather and get my cock in her daughter -- and I licked eagerly and roughly -- up either side of her pussy and then pushing deep inside. My teeth must have brushed her clit, because her body suddenly bucked (I'd got used to her moans by now). I drew back momentarily, surprised, and then moved my mouth back and nipped her clit with my teeth again -- slowly and deliberately this time. This time I heard her muffled scream very distinctly, and I held my mouth and tongue firmly against her pussy, so as she bucked her pussy slid across my lips and tongue.

I love the taste of a woman's pussy. I don't feel I really know any woman until I've felt her thighs around my head and savoured her juices and the pimpled surface of her labia, spread out by my eager tongue. I was getting to know Heather very well indeed now.

I paused briefly to fetch the vibrator from the table, toying with Heather's breasts briefly when I returned, and checking how she looked: her eyes looked back at me from the edge of desperation, which was just what I wanted; her mouth slack from moaning behind the gag.

I brought her to orgasm now, initially using the vibrator and then as her body began to quiver replacing it with my fingers and tongue again, grabbing her buttocks as she finally bucked and came; catching the sudden rush of moisture on my tongue and swallowing it hungrily, her taste filling my mouth.

I wanted to fuck both women now, preferably simultaneously, but sadly I only had one cock. I resisted my growing urge.

While Heather was still recovering from her orgasm I took the opportunity to unclip her from the X frame and move her into a standing position facing Lizzie -- with plenty of room for me in between -- and I restrained her in an identical way: hands tied above her head and held by a rope passing over the beam.

I felt the need for a rest myself, so I collected my wine glass and sat down in my chair, contemplating the two naked forms.

Heather's head was bowed, her blonde hair dishevelled. Next to her daughter her body was fuller; she was taller and broader, without being plump. Her breasts were bigger but less pert than Lizzie's and her hips and arse much wider. Her long legs were smooth and thick -- I'd often admired them (with many others) beneath the very short skirts she enjoyed wearing most of the time -- and where they met her dark triangle of pubic hair glistened where I'd been playing with her; the pink opening of her pussy still clearly visible. The inside of both her thighs were damp, and a thin dribble of her cum was travelling slowly down the inside of her left leg.

Lizzie in contrast was alert again, and looking directly at me. Her curly brown hair fell neatly down her back and her bare figure looked even younger and fresher next to her mother. Her nipples still stood proud of her pert and generous breasts, and although her hips were narrower than Heather's, the neatness of her narrow waist and slim legs made her arse look invitingly round. Her legs were gorgeously smooth and youthful, and they were topped by the dark, damp line of her shaven pussy -- an early enhancement I'd suggested to emphasise her sexual availability to me.

I finished my wine and focused all my attention on Lizzie. Moving behind her I admired and stroked her bum briefly -- the pinkness from the spanking had faded slightly, but was still very much there. Then I loosened the rope and pulled it a few inches so she was standing on tiptoes.

"I'm just making sure it can hold your weight," I explained, retying it and moving back to face her.

I bent down and hooked both legs over my arms and up over my shoulders, so that as I straightened back up her pussy came level with my mouth and she hung suspended between the rope holding her arms and her thighs resting on my shoulders. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue greedily up her cunt.

"I can't fuck you without having a good taste of you first."

I brought my hands up and spread her cunt lips wide, licking greedily inside with my tongue and flicking her clit with the inside of my upper lip. She tasted fresher and lighter than her mum -- more like white wine than red. My tongue slid easily across her smooth, shaved skin and her thighs were warm and soft against my ears.

She also made much more interesting noises, ungagged; gasping and twisting as the tip of my tongue pushed at the hood of her cunt and rolled up and down her labia. I inserted a finger to encourage her, curling it upwards to caress her clit from inside. She arched her back almost immediately, gripping my head hard with her thighs, and she came.

I held my tongue and open mouth flat against her cunt and let her buck and twist against me -- pushing hard back against her and letting her juices flood my mouth. As she began to relax I started to lick again, enjoying her soft moaning in response, then I slowly slid backwards holding and lowering her legs so she was back standing on the ground.

I smiled. "You probably feel like a rest, now, don't you...I'm afraid we've hardly started."

I moved forward and grabbed her bum with one hand, pulling her towards me. With my other hand I directed my penis into the gap between her legs and up into the soft, wet, welcoming flesh of her well-oiled, tight teenage cunt. I wasn't sure if she groaned or moaned -- I didn't care. I thrust firmly and hard up into her warm body, supporting her buttocks with my hands and encouraging her to wrap her legs around me.

My cock was so hard I almost came at once. I could feel her pussy gripping me as I pushed deep inside her; her vagina opening to embrace my full length.

Lizzie's head was thrown back, her face read, her breasts erect and bouncing against my chest. I pulled back and thrust into her again.

I glanced over at Heather -- her despairing eyes meeting mine briefly.

"Thank you for making this possible," I mouthed, smiling and thrusting harder and rhythmically into her daughter. "You're a great fuck Lizzie".

Her legs were locked around me now, and I could feel her beginning to come again. I moved one hand up her back to press her body into mine, squashing her tits against my chest. I was about to come, and I moved my hand higher to pull her hair: she followed with her head and her mouth opened -- I moved in and kissed her hard, my tongue reaching for hers and finding it just as my cock exploded inside her. I continued thrusting as my semen flooded into her and she came too, gradually slowing my rhythm as my erection softened, and releasing her mouth so her head dropped forward onto my shoulder.

I held her young body for a few moments, then released her and pulled away.

"Thank you, Lizzie. That was excellent. You do deserve a rest now."

I released the rope and let her fall to the floor.

"I need to recover now, too." I poured myself another glass of wine. "I will entertain myself shortly by giving Heather exactly what she deserves. Come and sit on my lap."

Lizzie did as she was told, and I put my arms around her. She relaxed, slowly, took a sip of the wine when in offered it, and let her head rest on my shoulder.

I took my time with the wine, sharing it with Lizzie and enjoying the simple pleasure of her warm naked body against mine. I decided she'd done her bit.

"You don't need to stay and watch the next part," I whispered in her ear, "you might find it a little painful."

Although not as painful as Heather, I might have added. But Lizzie surprised me.

"I'd like to stay," she whispered back. "You're just giving her what she deserves."

And then after a pause - "Besides, I'm quite enjoying it. I like your cock." She put her hand on me and I felt it stiffen a little: I like being told I was giving pleasure...even when not entirely intended.

"Very well," I lifted her off my lap and stood up. "Your mum will help me get him nice and hard again, and then we'll try something different."

She looked at me quizzically, but I just smiled, gestured for her to sit on the chair and turned towards her Mum.

"I'm afraid you're going to need to do more than pay me back for what you've done."

I walked over to the table and picked up the leather snake whip Lizzie had brought in earlier. Heather stood naked in front of me. Her daughter looked on casually, sipping from the wine glass I'd left her. I stroked the coil of the snake whip slowly across Heather's breasts, and then reversed it to probe between her legs with the handle.

Her eyes looked terrified. I released the coiled tail of the whip and let it fall to the ground, trailing it behind me as I walked slowly round so I was standing behind her. I could see Lizzie sitting and sipping wine, he legs folded under her, looking in anticipation at her naked mother and me.

Heather's body was tense. I cracked the whip on the floor in front of me - she jumped at the sound and let out a muffled yelp through the gag. I could feel my cock stiffening again -- in anticipation, or with the intense feeling of power and control this gave me..? I couldn't be sure.

I raised the whip again, and again her body stiffened. This time I kept the whip raised and stepped in, reaching down to run my free hand over the smooth curve of her generous white arse. Again, she jerked at my touch -- as if she was feeling the whip rather than the softer touch of my fingers and palm. I stroked and pressed my fingers into her soft flesh.

"Such a lovely body." I patted each arse cheek in turn. "It's a great pity to have to spoil it."

Lizzie sipped her wine impassively. I leaned in and kissed Heather's shoulder blade and ran my fingertips across and down her back, ending up by running my hand over her arse again, and then finally pressing up between her legs to feel into her still-wet cunt, making her writhe a little.

"But just fucking you is not punishment enough for what you've done."

I stepped back and cracked the whip firmly and decisively, so the tail landed horizontally across her back. Her body arched and bucked instinctively; a cry of intense pain was only partly muffled by the gag; and a red weal appeared where whip had met skin.

"We don't need this anymore." I stepped in and untied the gag.

"You b..," she began, but I'd already stepped back and her next word was lost as I cracked the whip across her back for the second time and she screamed.

"That's better," I said, whipping her again. "I want to hear your pain."

"And I want to hear you say sorry." I whipped her again, and again.

"You don't have long, either," I said, cracking the whip across her back again. "I'm starting to really enjoy this."

I was, too. Heather had caused me a lot of trouble over the years, and this latest and most obvious crime had been the final straw. She'd used her sexual allure very manipulatively with me, and at first it had been fun, but I'd gradually come to realise she was the one taking advantage of me, and all my resentment was coming out now, with each successive blow of the whip. My cock was stiffening nicely as well.

I paused briefly to give her a chance to speak instead of scream.

"Please.." she implored.

I whipped her again and she screamed again. I enjoyed watching her breasts bounce as her body leapt in response to the pain of the blow. "That's the wrong word." I whipped her again then paused.

"I'm sorry!" She exclaimed.

"That's better." I gave her one final, softer lash of the whip. "You're sufficiently sorry that you'll do whatever I ask as long as you're staying in my cottage?" Her back was marked by a series of red welts now, and her face was red and wet with sweat.

"Yes." She spoke quietly. Her head was bowed and her body sagged; her arms still held above her head by the rope and cuffs.

"Good." I put the whip down and spanked her firmly on her arse. "You still have a good fucking to come today, but I promised your daughter more of my cock, and I think it's time she stopped drinking all my wine."

Lizzie had indeed made a significant inroad into the bottle of wine while she'd been watching. I fetched a couple of cushions from the sofa and put them on the floor in from of Heather, motioning to Lizzie to come over and kneel down on them.

She did as she was told: I positioned her so she was facing directly away from her mum, kneeling with her back straight. I moved round to face her, so I could also look Heather directly in the eye, and I brought my semi-erect cock up to Lizzie's face.

"You asked for cock, young lady, so let's see what you can do with it."

She reached up and took my shaft in her hand, then opened her mouth and began licking along and around its length. I looked down to see her eager teenage eyes looking back at me; her pink tongue moving rapidly and her pert tits moving gently in time with her movements below.

My cock stiffened further, and finally she opened her mouth fully and took it in, moving her head towards me and sliding her lips along the shaft as she moved her hand to cup my balls.

I responded by moving my hips towards her, and taking hold of her head to pull her in further. My cock scraped the back of her throat and she gagged slightly, but soon got into a gentle rhythm which made me feel both wonderful and fully ready for action again.

I looked at Heather. Her whole body was damp with sweat from the whipping, and her head and tits hung down -- the latter very invitingly. The dark triangle between her legs reminded me that I hadn't fully possessed her yet this afternoon, and I owed her a rough fuck. I pulled out of Lizzie's mouth, told her to turn round and stay where she was then fetched the chair and placed it between the two of them.

I released Heather from her cuffs and pushed her forwards so that she was half bent over, supported by her arms holding the back of the chair, and looking towards her kneeling daughter. Then I walked round behind her, put one hand on her arse to steady her and used the other to guide my cock to the entrance of her cunt. In a single movement I thrust my hard cock into her as deeply as I could, gripping the tops of her hips with my hands. Her pussy gripped my cock, and it felt good.

She gasped, but not loudly enough for my liking, so as I thrust roughly into her again, I ran my fingers across the red welts that now criss-crossed her back. She cried out in pain, which felt much more satisfying.

I thrust harder and faster, not caring about Heather's pleasure and concentrating purely on my own. My hand moved between her back and her bouncing tit, to feel its weight and softness. I dug into her soft flesh with my fingers, enjoying the feel and the roughness of her nipple against my palm.

Then I added her clit to my hand's itinerary, circling and pressing into it with my fingers as my cock thrust into the hole beneath.

I felt Heather come again, her body bucking against the roughness of my thrusts and another burst of wetness dribbling from her pussy and soaking my cock. I wasn't ready to reach my own climax though, and I kept fucking her a little longer, enjoying the mix of pleasure and pain in her uncontrolled cries.

I wanted to finish my pleasure with Lizzie, so eventually I withdrew and gave Heather a final spank on her bum, telling her to stay where she was.

I moved back round to Lizzie, smiled, and told her to turn and get on her hands and knees on the cushions, so she was in the doggy position with her mother having a clear view from the side.

I paused, briefly, to admire her gorgeous young body and allowed myself to fondle her tits, which hung temptingly under her.

I smiled triumphantly towards Heather. She looked completely defeated -- her eyes empty and her hair wet and plastered over her face.

Then I moved behind Lizzie and focused all my attention again on her sweet, round, white arse. The pink slit of her pussy was tempting, but I had different plans now. I ran my hands over the round cheeks and located her bumhole with a finger.

"I only do this for very special girls," I said, wetting my finger with my mouth and returning to press into her anus and add a little lubrication. Her bum tensed a little.

"Relax," I moved my cock to the entrance as I spoke. "This may be a bit painful at first, but it has its own special pleasure." I didn't say -- 'mostly for me.'

"Your mum's juices will help lubricate us." My cock was, indeed, very wet with Heather's cunt juices.

"You wanted cock. Now you've had cock every way you can," and I pushed my cock firmly but slowly into her very tight bumhole.

It was Lizzie's turn to scream -- but there was at least as much pleasure as pain in the sound, to my ears anyway. Her body fell forward onto the cushions, and I followed, letting my weight drive my cock back into her arse a second time, and enjoying the tighter, drier, grainier feel of her back opening.

She began to gasp rather than scream in time with my slower thrusts. I felt myself beginning to come towards orgasm and on a whim pulled out, rolled Lizzie over and pushed my cock into her vagina instead, coming almost immediately as my body fell forward onto her and I felt the softness of her breasts against my chest.

I left my cock inside her as it subsided.

"Anal sex has its place, but I feel my cock belongs in your cunt," I whispered in her ear.

And it did indeed spend a lot of time inside Lizzie's pussy over the next two weeks, which was the time it took Heather to find alternative accommodation and vanish from my life with her daughter.

I got into a pattern of fucking Lizzie every day when she came home from school: she reported to me as soon as she'd closed the front door; I removed her panties, then we played with how long I could resist the sight of her wandering round the kitchen and doing her homework before I had to bend her over the nearest table or chair and get my cock inside her.

I once almost made it to supper time, but Lizzie enjoyed playing the game almost as much as me: as I was just beginning to think I might make it she appeared in the living room and ostentatiously unbuttoned her blouse to show me her bared breast.

"It'll be supper soon, and I thought you might like an aperitif...?"

I kept Heather to warm my bed at night; I usually woke before her and enjoyed seeing how far I could get my cock into her sleeping body before she work up. Then I fucked her to get my day off to a good start. I forbade her from showering in the morning so she had to take that 'just been fucked' scent with her to her job as a schoolteacher every day. We also had a few more spanking sessions at the weekend which I encouraged Lizzie to join in -- I didn't fully understand her relationship with her mother, but this didn't matter when it came to enjoying the sight of her using a paddle on Heather's backside.