It's Not Just About the Rent Ladies

Story Info
A mother and her daughter owe their landlord money.
7.5k words
4.42
30.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the rich red droplet of wine travel slowly down the naked breast, slowing as it reached the hard, raised flesh of a nipple. The droplet paused and gathered where the nipple ended and it faced a cliff. As it hung, poised to fall, I leant forward and caught it on the tip of my outstretched tongue.

I allowed my tongue to continue upwards, across the hard, wrinkled texture of the nipple tip; following the wine trail upwards and pressing into the lightly-pimpled, warm skin of the woman's breast.

Her breasts were full and soft to my probing touch. I licked off the last of the wine and repeated the process with her other breast; more generous with the wine this time, I pre-empted its arrival at her nipple by taking this between my lips, letting the wine flow more generously and sucking it off as it flowed around the erect teat.

I pressed more firmly with my lips, enjoying the taste of the wine mingling with the scent of the woman's flesh and the contrast between the soft, smooth flesh of her breast and the harder texture of the firm nipple. She let out a stifled moan as my teeth brushed the nipple, and I released it and stood back, taking a sip of wine direct from the glass as I contemplated my next move.

Heather was an attractive blonde in her late 30s. A single mum with a teenage daughter, she'd been my tenant and neighbour for the past five years, renting out the other of the two semi-detached farm cottages I owned and lived in. As I contemplated her, though, she was completely naked, with ankle and wrist cuffs strapping her to the large X frame I kept for just such a purpose in the small barn at the bottom of my garden.

I reached in between her legs, pressing my palm into her pubic hair, enjoying its frizzy feel and letting my middle finger explore downwards; seeking out the fleshy, damp entrance to her cunt and pushing gently inside. Her body tensed and she gasped.

"I'm enjoying this", I murmured, keeping my finger moving and taking another sip of wine. "Perhaps I should accept sex in place of rent more often."

She smiled, although my finger movements were starting to have an effect and her head was thrown back and reddening rapidly now. I inserted a second finger and started moving more vigorously, hooking both upwards and finding her clit with my thumb. She began to gasp in time with my movements and I could feel her moisture beginning to collect in my fingers.

I withdrew my hand and stood back, letting her relax and recover a little before I very deliberately brought my fingers to my mouth, slowly sucking off her juices as I looked her directly in her eyes.

"Mmmmmm," I licked my lips. "And this is just the hors d'oeuvres."

I was already naked too, and my cock was hard, but I had no intention of rushing this.

I went over to the play table by the door, picked up a gag, and returned to face her.

"For the next course, I need you to wear this." She nodded mutely and opened her mouth. I pushed the black sphere gently into place and tied the straps, enjoying the silky feel of her blonde hair against the backs of my fingers.

I cupped her breasts from behind and gave them a squeeze. She was a good sport and a great fuck, and this wasn't the first time we'd done this, but there was going to be a new element this time, and it was going to be important that she wouldn't be able to do anything other than moan and struggle for a while. We had safe words and signals, but I was pretty sure she wasn't likely to use them.

"I think I'd like another glass of wine," I said, and then a little louder: "You can come in now Lizzie."

I was looking Heather directly in the eye as I said this, and it was delectable to see her eyes widen in surprise and her body stiffen as she tried to escape from her restraints. My cock stiffened immediately in response. She was trying to speak, but all that came out through the gag were muffled moans.

Lizzie Hart was 18. A brunette unlike her mother, her long, dark hair curled down over her shoulders. She had a tall, slightly stocky figure, generous breasts and broadish hips: when she was older she might struggle a little to maintain her figure, but for now she looked exceptionally fresh and tempting.

Lizzie was still at school, but she worked in local café at the weekend and was dressed as a waitress now: a loose mid-length black skirt finishing just above the knees and a tight black top with a generous V neck that invited customers to admire the smooth curves of her breasts. The lines of her bra were clearly visible through the taut material. She carried a small silver tray, and on the tray were my requested glass of wine, a vibrator, and a whip.

"Excellent," I said, switching my attention to her as she walked over and stood facing me. I took the glass of wine and told her to put the tray down on the side table. Her mother writhed naked on the X frame.

"Heather has chosen to pay the rent in her inimitable way," I said to Lizzie, "but you're here for a different reason, aren't you?"

She nodded silently.

"Jim found out about the Caribbean trip." Lizzie was looking at her mother. "He said he'd call the police in unless I agreed to look after him as long as we live here."

Heather's eyes were staring at her daughter now, and her body had slumped back -- more resigned than struggling. What I'd discovered, two weeks earlier, was that Heather and Lizzie had stolen £3000 from me and used it to fund a holiday in Barbados. The money was a legacy and the details had arrived at the cottages one day when I'd been out. Heather had very effective ways of influencing gullible delivery people.

Since my discovery I'd very much enjoyed taking Lizzie's virginity and beginning to explore the pleasures her young body offered, but today was going to be special, because I'd decided it was time to punish her mother properly too.

"I think we can start with you taking off your top, Lizzie." I took a sip of my wine as I admired the shape of her tits through the tight black cotton.

She did as she was told. She was wearing a black bra which was slightly too small for her, so the flesh pushed out a little over the top, this had the effect of emphasising the ripeness and firmness of her beautiful young breasts. I felt my tongue involuntarily licking my lips as I admired the view.

"Turn and face your mother."

She shrugged, like the slightly sullen teenager she was. "I don't know why you don't just bend me over and fuck me in front of Mum -- that's obviously what you're planning", she muttered. But she did as she was told and turned to face the bound and gagged figure of Heather.

"Actually," I said slowly, moving towards her and focusing my eyes on her arse, "I have something rather more interesting in mind."

"Your Mum has stolen quite a lot of money from me, so yes, I am going to very comprehensively fuck her teenage daughter in front of her -- and I will keep on fucking both of you whenever I feel like it because I know you don't want the law involved." I was looking Heather in the eye now, and I could see I was right.

"But there are many other interesting and appropriate things that can and should be done to naughty females..." I ran the back of my fingers gently down the back of Lizzie's skirt, feeling the warm curve of her arse through the loosely pleated cotton,"...particularly those who shrug and answer back." I turned my hand around and gave her a single sharp spank on the base of her backside, through her skirt.

Lizzie yelped and jumped. Heather made a muffled sound through her gag and her body squirmed on the X frame. I knew it was going to be an intensely enjoyable afternoon.

"Take off your bra now and come over here," I said to Lizzie, moving over to a chair I'd placed facing Heather and sitting down. I was enjoying still being able to feel the impact of her bum on my hand, and was pleased to see it had had some impact on her too, because she unhooked and removed her bra promptly and came and stood next to me without a word, following my directing finger so she stood alongside me.

Her pert, naked tits were right at my eye level now, and I paused very briefly to enjoy the view, but my immediate plans related to a different part of her anatomy.

"Lie down across my lap." I encouraged her with a tug on her arm and a hand on her back. Her hair fell forward and I felt her weight across my legs; her bare stomach across my thighs and her delectable arse perfectly placed beneath my right arm. I reached beneath her with my left hand and took a firm hold of her breast, enjoying feeling the naked nipple rub against my palm and the firm, warm flesh beneath.

My right hand caressed Lizzie's buttocks in turn, smoothing over the folds of her skirt. I squeezed each in turn, smiling at Heather as I did so. She looked desperate. I was enjoying myself immensely.

I spanked Lizzie firmly through her clothes, kneading her breasts with my left hand between strokes and enjoying feeling her nipples harden. After six strokes I lifted her skirt - her panties were white with a red polka dot pattern; I followed their line across the back of each leg with my finger and then down between her thighs to stroke her pussy through the thin material.

Then I spanked her again, a little faster this time, mostly hitting the fabric of her panties but occasionally directly on her skin. She was crying out now on each stroke; after another six I paused, returning to a gentle caressing motion while my left hand worked a little harder on her breasts. I let my fingers start to explore under the fabric of her panties and in towards her crotch -- her flesh was beautifully smooth, firm and warm.

She squirmed slightly as my fingers started to probe into her bum crack under her panties. But she wasn't squirming as much as Heather, who was twisting her hips in her hopeless struggle to escape the restraints -- this had the unintended effect of pushing her still-glistening cunt invitingly towards me...I would enjoy feasting on that later...

I smiled and switched my attention back to the equally helpless figure of Lizzie across my knees. Giving each tit a 'last' squeeze (I would be back..) I brought my left hand back round her body and placed it in the small of her back. I was anticipating a need for additional restraint very shortly.

Withdrawing my right hand from inside her panties, I'd decided it was time to get a little more serious. I took hold of her panties by the waistband and pulled them down, fully exposing her cute, round and very female bottom, already pleasantly pink from the spanks so far. The stereo sound effects were enjoyable; Lizzie let out a little cry at the same time as Heather released a particularly load moan through her gag.

I reached down to remove Lizzie's panties entirely, freeing her legs, then moved a hand to take hold of each buttock, gripping and pulling them apart to give me a good view of her neat little pussy and bum hole. Lizzie had inherited a peculiarly small pussy from her mother -- although in both cases they were perfectly big enough for my purposes, and Lizzie's had the delightful tightness and freshness that you would expect from an eighteen year old who'd been a virgin only a few weeks earlier.

I ran my finger down from her back following the line between her bum cheeks, lingering and pressing slightly as I passed over the tight, crinkled flesh around her anus, and then hooked it round and up into her cunt. She was already moist, so I inserted a second finger immediately and moved my thumb to cover her bum hole. Placing my left hand firmly on her back, because I knew what was coming next, I pressed my thumb gently but firmly into the tight little hole so I was gripping her body from inside, and at the same time I started moving my fingers rhythmically inside her pussy.

She reacted instinctively by trying to raise her body, but I held her down firmly with my left hand. Ignoring her cries and Heather's moans now, I focused on arousing her sexual organs with my hand.

"I'm going to enjoy your bodies fully today," I said, pressing my thumb a little harder into her anus so she got the message.

"And I might be a little rough." I increased the rhythm of my fingers. "What you both did was very wrong."

Lizzie groaned -- it wasn't clear if it was my fingers or my words she was responding to, because her eyes were closed and her face red now, her mouth open and her body pushing upwards on my restraining arm. I played with her pussy a little longer, then when my fingers were nice and wet I pulled them out and licked her juices slowly off each of them in turn.

"You taste so much sweeter than your Mum." I wanted more, and as I was in total control I took what I wanted, returning my fingers to her pussy to find and press against her clit, stroking the slightly harder texture with my fingertip and eliciting a deeper gasp and then inserting my first two fingers as deep as they would go into her warm, wet cunt. I explored inside her, twisting my fingers to feel the membranes of her vagina with my fingertips. There was more than I could reach, and I wanted to explore more deeply, using other means, but I held my self in check.

I could feel the beautifully smooth, soft curve of her bum cheeks against the heel of my palm above my pulsing fingers -- this reminded me that Lizzie was lying prone across my lap for a reason. I withdrew my fingers, bringing them to my face to inhale her delicious scent and lick off her juices again. Then I returned my hands to stroke each of her bare round arse cheeks in turn. They were smooth, warm and just the right size for my hands. I let my fingertips follow the curve into her bum crack, and again toyed briefly with her anus and slid my fingertips purposefully over her pussy.

"Did you think I might be forgetting why you're over my lap?" I raised my hand and brought it down sharply on the base of her buttock- she yelped and her mother's echoing moan prompted me to look up at her briefly.

"I'm going easy on Lizzie," I said, spanking her daughter a second time, slightly harder. "I have something much stronger in mind for you."

My attention returned wholly to Lizzie and her bum. I bent down and kissed each bum cheek in turn, running my tongue over the pink flesh. Then I spanked her again, and again, and again.

Her body was trembling slightly. I paused and stroked her hair back with my left hand, letting my hand continue across her back until it reached the crumpled folds of her skirt.

"You're doing very well, young lady". I gave her bum a final spank with my right hand. "Now it's time to move on to the next course."

I pulled her off my lap, back into a standing position, and went over to the table where I kept my playthings and where Lizzie had left her tray when she came in.

"Take your skirt off and come over here."

Her young naked body appeared next to me at the table. Her face was submissive now. There were traces of tear tracks down her cheeks but she'd stopped crying and her eyes were looking down.

I took in her beautiful, fresh young figure and still-innocent face. "You're very beautiful Lizzie," I whispered in her ear, "but don't tell your mother!"

"Hold out your hands."

She offered her two slim, white arms towards me. I kissed the back of each hand in turn, then I picked a set of handcuffs of the table and fastened then to her wrists. The cuffs had a metal loop, into which I clipped the end of a rope. Using this I guided Lizzie back into the middle of the room, so she faced Heather; I tossed the rest of the rope over a beam above and went behind Lizzie to collect the end, patting her plump behind gently as I passed.

"Stand still," I said, "I'm not going to hurt you. You've had your punishment and I think you know who's the boss now. This is just to keep you where I want you." I pulled on the rope until her arms were taut above her head, and she was at the point of standing on tiptoes, then I tied it to a hook in the wall and went back to face her.

"It also lets me play with you without you being able to resist," I smiled and reached forward to take her chin lightly between my fingers. "You have a gorgeous body...."

"...which I'd very much like to stay gorgeous," I whispered in her ear, "so I expect your full co-operation or you'll be feeling that whip you delivered earlier instead of your mother."

Her eyes widened nicely, and I kissed her firmly on the mouth to check that she'd got the message. Her lips opened in surprise, but she didn't resist. On the other hand, she clearly also needed a bit more guidance.

I pulled back and showed her a glimpse of my tongue, raising an eyebrow questioningly. I could see she understood, and when I leaned in and kissed her again my exploring tongue duly met the wet tip of hers. I pulled her body into mine, squashing her firm, warm tits against my chest and letting my cock press against her belly. My tongue pushed into her pleasantly resisting mouth and sucked hungrily at her: her lips were responsive; my hands enjoyed the firm flesh of her bum from a new angle; and I could feel the hardness of her nipples against my chest.

I wanted my cock inside her, now, but I also had a plan, and I didn't want to make this too easy for them either. I released my hold and stood back.

With her arms held above her head by the cuffs and rope, Lizzie looked deliciously helpless -- her body naked, open, vulnerable and deeply desirable; her breasts declaring their youth by standing pert and firm above the narrow circle of her waist, itself set off by the broader circle of her hips, focusing attention on the glistening pink crack between her legs. I reached forward and took each of her nipples between my finger and thumb, pulling gently and then releasing them to cup the firmness of her pert young breasts in my hands.

"Very tasty. Your daughter is a fine young slut, Heather." I leant in and took Lizzie's left breast into my mouth, rolling my tongue around her nipple and then closing my lips and sucking, leaving just the tip of my tongue flicking the nipple itself.

Her body moved away slightly, so without releasing her tit from my mouth I reached round and pulled her back towards me, my left hand quickly drifting down her back to take up its familiar position gripping her ripe little arse. This reminded me that my right hand was free, so I moved in between her thighs and felt for her pussy. It was still wet and open from the previous exploration and I stroked her gently now, focusing on outlining her labia and clit with my fingertips.

I kept my mouth clamped to her breast, opening it from time to time to lick around the nipple, and then switching my attention to her other breast and repeating the process, moving my hand up from her cunt to knead her other tit at the same time.

She was indeed very tasty, and with the scent of her pussy on my fingers and close to my face again, I again felt my cock urging me to fuck her. I reminded myself she was mine whenever I wanted her, and I had bigger immediate plans....

I finally let her go, reluctantly.

"I really want to take you now, Lizzie, but that would be too easy. It's your turn to watch for a bit."

I left her hanging there, and turned towards her mother.

"Your tits aren't as pert as Lizzie's," I grabbed them in my hands," but you make up for it in bulk and bounciness, don't you?" This was a rhetorical question. Heather's breasts were twice as big as Lizzie's -- she was a big girl -- and they hung jug-like down her front. I massaged them a little longer, then had a good suck on each of her nipples too -- it felt different to sucking Lizzie's tits - more texture, more give, even a hint of milkiness -- but it was equally enjoyable.

I reached down and gave her pussy a gentle pat.

"I have a whole range of things on the menu for you." I found her opening and pushed in a little. "So I hope you're not planning to walk anywhere tomorrow." I moved my head close to hers and she tried to turn away. "But at least Lizzie will be able to keep you company and thank you for gifting her such a comprehensive introduction to sex."