It's Not Just the Dishes Getting Wet

Story Info
Things get hot in the kitchen before moving to the bedroom.
1.6k words
4.46
10.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You finish your glass of wine as I carry our dinner plates to the sink. You offer to help with the washing up, but I laugh and tell you to relax, you've already earned a third date.

You walk towards me carrying both our empty wine glasses and put them on the bench beside the sink. I feel you run your hands up my back and over my shoulders. You pull my hair away from my neck and I close my eyes and tilt my head to the side. Your mouth on my neck has me forgetting all about the dishes.

I press my body back against yours, reach around my back and pull you towards me. You continue to kiss my neck, teasing me with your teeth and tongue. Your hands are exploring my body. You run your hands up my sides and over my breasts, kneading them softly, slowly, but with intent. I moan at your touch.

I raise my left arm to the back of your neck, run my fingers through your hair as you continue to make me breathless. Your left hand continues to explore my breasts, you touch me as if I'm breakable... the gentle speed with which you move, making me lust for more.

I place my hand over yours, and wrap your fingers firmly over my breast. I lean into your lips on my neck and wrap your other arm around me. I feel you getting hard against me, and it's making me wet.

Your right hand travels down my side and over my hip, doing a double-take. You squeeze my ass and tell me that you notice I'm not wearing underwear, and tease me about how convenient that is. As you press against me, your hand continues running underneath my dress and up my inner thigh.

I motion to turn to face you, but you press your chest into my back and pull me into you, your hard cock presses against me as your hand finds its way between my legs. I moan as you begin to massage my clit, your other hand rolling my nipple between your fingers.

You suck on my neck and whisper in my ear that you want to make me cum. My reply is lost as you deliciously slowly insert a finger inside me and continue to tease my clit with your thumb. I go weak at the knees as you continue to bring me pleasure, I turn my head to kiss your mouth. My tongue finds yours and I clutch you to me.

Your fingers move with expertise. My pussy is so wet and warm and inviting. My hips thrust involuntarily, urging your fingers towards my gspot. I'm breathlessly moaning and thrusting against your hand.. your mouth back on my neck, your grip on my breast yearning.. hungry.. I tell you I'm gonna cum, but you don't stop, you continue to fuck me with your fingers, your tempo increasing with my moaning..

You feel me tighten around your fingers as I convulse with pleasure, cumming hard on your hand, while you continue to massage my clit with your thumb.. I turn my head to kiss you again, one last moan escaping my mouth as you release me..

You continue to kiss my neck and run your hands over my body as I turn to face you. I take your face in my hands and kiss you. You bend and pick me up, cupping my ass in your hands as I wrap my legs around you.

"I'm not finished with you yet" you say, as you carry me to the bedroom.

"That's what I was hoping you'd say" I reply, as grind against your manhood while you walk.

We reach my bedroom and as my arms unwrap from around your neck, I take your shirt off you and throw it to the floor. I slide down your body to stand on my own two feet, running my hands over your bare chest and down the front of your jeans. Your hard cock presses against the denim fabric begging to be released. I kneel down in front of you and start to undo your zipper. I look up at you with teasing eyes, as your jeans fall to the floor and your cock springs free of its fabric restraints.

I take your cock in one hand and run my tongue from the base along the length of your shaft and circle the tip. You grunt with pleasure. I smile up at you, about to take your cock in my mouth, when you suddenly bend down, pick me up and throw me onto the bed, and then lay yourself on top of me.

"I was gonna blow real soon if I let you keep that up" you say, "And tonight's supposed to be about you".

I roll on top of you and slide my knees up your sides as I push against your chest, so I'm sitting on top of you straddling your chest. My pussy, still wet from the pleasure of your fingers, presses against your cock. You cup my ass, peeling my dress up, then continue to bunch the fabric in your hands, taking it off over my head. You reach up and run your hands over my breasts, your thumbs teasing my nipples. I moan and start to rub my wetness along your shaft. You groan with pleasure and in one swift move, roll us so I'm on my back once more and you're laying over me.

I submit as you start to rub the tip of your hard cock in a circular formation around my clit. My breathing gets heavy, I feel myself getting wet again. My pussy yearns for your cock as you continue to tease me with it. I beg you to fuck me. I tell you I want your giant, throbbing cock inside me.

I feel you stop teasing my clit and instead press the tip of your cock against my eager opening. You slowly ease into me, spreading me with your girth. Your fingers did not fully prepare me for the thickness and pleasure of your cock. I moan and grab your ass, my fingers squeeze your peach trying to urge you the ram that gorgeous cock all the way in.

You giggle, and slowly ease back out of me, then rub your cock against my clit again. You're making me moan, but I'm begging you to put it back in me, fuck me.

You repeat the process, teasing my clit to the point of ecstasy, slowly easing your cock inside me and then pulling out after teasing my gspot.

Again and again. Making the pleasure last longer, and torturing me at the same time!

I can't stand it anymore. I don't know how you're handling it. I'm begging for release and you've already made me cum once this evening.

I get frustrated, and take charge once more, rolling on top of you. You giggle as I pin your shoulders down (you benchpress three times my body weight, so I understand your amusement). But then I smirk at you, and reach between my own legs to grab your cock, I literally have you by the balls. I'm in a four-point kneeling position over you, and I lean down and kiss you. My knees straddle your hips, my free hand baring weight on the bed beside your head. I break away from our kiss, swinging my leg over your face and pivoting my body so I'm still on all fours over the top of you, but this time my smile meets your cock, not your lips.

As I lower my face to wrap my mouth around your cock, I feel your hands on my hips, pulling my pussy forward to meet your face.

I moan against your cock as you lick my clit up and down, the moan creates vibrations down your shaft. I sense how close you are to cumming.

I relentlessly suck your hard cock, and fuck your face at the same time. You alternate between sucking my clit and plunging your tongue inside my pussy, teasing my clit with your fingers.

As the taste of your precum hits my tongue, I let out a deep moan as your lips latch onto my clit and suck. My fingers wrap around your shaft, stroking steadily, as I take your balls in my mouth. I tease you with my tongue while sucking hard, stroking your cock in time with you plunging your fingers inside me while your mouth works magic on my clit.

I wrap my lips around your cock again, massage your shaft, my tongue teasing your tip, then I take you deep to the back of my throat.

I suck you hard as you start to fuck my mouth, the first warm jet of cum shoots down the back of my throat. I swallow and moan in pleasure. Your body shakes underneath me, you're thrusting your cock into my mouth and your tongue in my pussy at the same time. It is glorious.

I continue to ride your face as I suck you dry. Your mouth latches onto my clit once more, and that pushes me over the edge. I cum hard in your mouth, my juices coating your tongue.

We lick each other clean as our breathing returns to normal.

I collapse onto the bed and swivel myself around to lay beside you. You roll onto me and kiss me. I taste my own juices on your tongue and know you're doing the same.

"Well that was definitely more fun than doing the dishes" I laugh.