All Comments on 'It's not Like I'm Gay or Anything'

by Audrey07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Liked the theme — “I’m not gay, but … “ — and the bit of humor while getting to know the two protagonists. In fact, would enjoy reading more about Katy, including her friendship with Michele, but suspect you do not foresee more (?). The sex scenes would be more sensual/erotic if descriptions tighter, crisper, less wordy and included more dialogue. Just a thought. Thanks for sharing your imagination. Look forward to more stories.

Audrey07Audrey07over 2 years agoAuthor

This story was inspired by a woman that I hooked up with... and then kept hooking up with and the whole time, she kept insisting that she wasn't into girls. But she was pretty into girls. If you're reading this, you know who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sureeeeeee not a lesbian

MafenMafenover 2 years ago

A couple of careless mistakes, but great story well told. I'll be following your posts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too mamy typos and loss of theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

Very believable. I'm not surprised this story had some basis in reality. It was told in a manner that suggested a lived experience. Authenticity can go a long way in making a story enjoyable, and this story definitely felt authentic. Thank you fo sharing.

ShampoofetShampoofetover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. The humour, frustration and the non physical aspect of this story is excellent

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed that and I can personally attest to how true to life this little tale is. i won't go into details but I can assure that the woman's name was not Audrey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Great theme.

MafenMafenabout 2 years ago

You put her whole vagina in your mouth? Impossible. Are you sure you know what a vagina is?

Tom1402Tom1402over 1 year ago

This was a great read, a really good ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous