It's not Like I'm Gay or Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I served us both a glass of wine as I was finishing the cooking. I was concentrating on getting the last of the crȇpes done, she came up behind me, slipped her hands around me and up under my tee shirt to grab both breasts and she started kissing the back of my neck. Something in me snapped.

I turned around and kissed her. I kissed her hard, forcing my tongue into her mouth, exploring her with a frenzy. I pushed her back against the counter and let one hand plunder its way roughly up under her shirt. She had been feeling me up whenever she wanted to for the past year and now it was my turn. I squeezed her breast through her padded bra, then pulled the cup down so that I could feel her bare skin. I discovered that her nipple was hard and extended and I don't know why that sent a shock of electricity through me, but it did. I suddenly felt my heart start to pound as it dawned on me that she was reacting to me.

By this time, she was kissing me back, either allowing me to press on or trying to take back control, I don't know which. I came up for air and, without thinking, I pulled her shirt up over her head. She didn't protest. She raised her arms to help me. I threw it across the kitchen and then practically yanked her bra off of her. She stood there, butt still pressed against the kitchen counter, with a shocked expression on her face, not even trying to cover herself up. I don't know what it was, but suddenly, a year's worth of sexual frustration came flooding out.

I grabbed one of her exposed breasts and pulled her to me. I began to suck on her neck while groping her. My other hand dropped to her butt, caressing and squeezing it. I heard her moan softly and I felt her body start to move as if she were trying to grind into me.

I pulled away and took one of her wrists. A quick glance to make sure the stove was off, and then I lead her back to the bedroom. I turned her to face me for a second and then threw here backwards onto the bed. She landed and then propped herself up on her elbows, still wearing only her shorts and a pair of sandals.

I stood before her and stripped. When I dropped my panties to the floor, I saw her eyes focus on my pussy with its lush strip of brown hair. I stepped to the edge of the bed and stood there, with my legs slightly spread and my hands on my hips. I nodded slightly to her and she grinned. She lifted her hand up and, with a single finger, touched my pubic hair. She then let it trail doward, where she stopped suddenly, discovering that it was practically dripping with wetness. She looked up at me, arched an eyebrow and then sat fully up, closing her eyes and bringing her nose close to smell me. I let her, and then I put my hand on the top of her head and pulled her fully into me. My puss was so wet and so hot, I was surprised that steam wasn't rising from it. I felt her nose on my clit and then felt her lips mash against my labia.

And then. And then I felt something. Something stiff, but not hard, probing at my lips. It took a second to realize that it was her tongue. She was licking my puss. Tentative little darts at first and then I felt her hot wet mouth close over my vagina. My eyes popped open and my knees nearly buckled. I felt her hands grab my ass, spreading my cheeks and pulling me in closer to her as her tongue began lapping sloppily all over my puss. My lips were suddenly separated and I felt her tongue probing my opening. I was becoming wobbly and it was difficult to remain standing.

I place one knee, then the other on the bed and lowered her onto her back as I climbed on top of her, doing my best not to break contact between my vagina and her mouth. I ended up kneeling over her with my puss hovering inches above her mouth. She attacked it. Neither of us had any experience with giving oral sex to a woman and she was all over the place, but I didn't care. My head was practically spinning and I fell forward, catching myself on the bed with my hands. I knelt there, over her and she went crazy. Sucking my labia and licking me everywhere at once. I was in heaven. I felt the tip of her tongue graze over my clit and it caused me to shiver and whimper involuntarily. She did it again, this time, more purposefully. Again I whimpered. Then she sucked on my clit like it was a straw, with her lips closed tightly around it. I cried out. Her mouth felt so hot and so wet on me. Then, with her lips still sucking my clit into her mouth, she darted the tip of her tongue over it... again and again, flicking it as fast as she could. I was panting and moaning at that point, with my eyes shut tight, just focusing on feeling what she was doing. I thought I was going to die and then a finger entered me...slowly, sliding in bit by bit. When she got it all the way inside me, I felt it move, brushing against the walls of my pussy.

That was when I lost it. I cried out in one long moan as my whole body went stiff and shook violently. I had never cum so hard in my entire life. When the initial shock ended, a new one took me. Over and over, I convulsed. I lost all ability to control my arms and legs and I collapsed onto her. She pushed me off and I rolled over onto my back, still feeling the occasional aftershock.

She reached over and rested her hand on my belly, and even that caused me to shiver. I grabbed for her and pulled her on top of me, squeezing her into a full body embrace, wrapping both of my arms and legs around her and burying my face into the crook of her neck, until I slowly came down. We lay there like that for a few minutes until I finally relaxed, going limp like a pile of wet noodles. When I'd caught my breath, I turned to look her in the face. "You've GOT to try that," I said.

"Ok, then, I will," she laughed. I had regained my composure, so I rolled her over onto her back. I kissed her quickly, then moved to her boobs, giving a little attention to both. I looked up at her and asked, "Are you ready?" She nodded eagerly. I spread her thighs and came face to face with my first vagina. She was glistening wet and the pungent, acrid smell hit me as I lowered my face for the first time. I wrinkled my nose and went for it.

I was all worked up, but I didn't really know what I was supposed to do. I mean, it's not like I'm a lesbian. So I started by giving it a little kiss. Then a bigger one. Then I touched it with my tongue. Based on the strong scent, I was expecting it to taste nasty and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to go through with it. But it wasn't bad. A little sharp, but not bad. So I brought my tongue up flat against it and let it linger there. She must have liked that because she made a little sigh and spread he legs wider. So, I began licking it... like I was trying lick the peanut butter off the back of a spoon.

She was really getting into it. Oohing and Ahhing... so I kept going. My tongue slipped between her folds and she shivered, so I added that to my pattern, but it was hard to get my tongue fully inside of her. I opened wide and took her entire vagina into my mouth and stuck my tongue as far into her as I could, but I was barely able to reach past her entrance. And her squirming around wasn't making it any easier.

I went back to just licking her and, as I said, she was really getting into it, but she wasn't getting off and I was starting to get a little frustrated. I wasn't planning on licking her cooch all night. That's when she rolled her hips and my tongue made full on contact with her clit, causing her to cry out. I realized that was the thing that would do it, so I began lapping at her clit in earnest. She was grunting and breathing heavy and then she grabbed the hair on the back of my head and forced my face into her. She started grinding away at my face and I no longer had much control. So I sucked her clit into my mouth, and tugged at it with my lips the way she had done to me. She came almost right away at that. Her legs locked around my head and her whole body began to buck like a wild horse. She was moaning loudly and then suddenly went limp before pushing me away.

We lay like that for a while, sweating and cooling off. Neither of us said anything. We just lay there on the bed in a crumpled heap of limbs.

After a bit, she said, "Oh my gawd... I didn't even realize how much I needed that." She paused. "Wow."

I smiled. I was glad that she finally understood how frustrated I had become with our constant teasing and I was glad that I was able to give her the release of that frustration. "Tonight, I was prepared to tell you that our games needed to stop," I said.

"What? Why?" she asked.

"Because," I explained. "It wasn't fair to me. You were using me. You had your husband to go to after we played around, but you knew that I didn't have anyone. So after playing around with me... and playing with my emotions, you'd leave and I'd be all alone."

"But I thought you were enjoying our... games." She said.

"I was," I replied. "At first. At first it was silly fun. But it kept going and you know I'm not gay. But I was getting all worked up for you and then it was like I WAS gay because I wanted to finish... to have sex with you... or at least to have an orgasm. And it was distracting... like I wasn't even interested in guys anymore. I couldn't move on to a normal relationship with any guy I went out with because I needed to finish what we started first. I needed to get it out of my system."

She didn't respond. So I went on. "I was sure that I needed it to stop. You had your fun and I needed to move on and get my mind clear. I needed to get back to my life. I was becoming irritable and disagreeable with everyone -- friends, family, co-workers. But..."

"But what?" she asked.

".... But.... Apparently, what I really needed was a huge orgasm. Honestly, I feel so much better now."

Michele gave that some thought. "So, now what? Are we done? Is this over?"

"We're still friends," I said. "Or, more like, we are friends again."

"Ok..." she said tentatively... "So, JUST friends? Back to the way it was.... You know... before?"

"Look," I said, "I'm not breaking up with you. Jeez, it's not like we're lesbian girlfriends or something. We're just the same is always. If you want to play around, that's fine. It's fun and obviously I'm ok with it. But, IF you start something, you need to finish it. Don't use me, is all I'm saying. If you are in the mood to play and I am too, then we do it... but we go all the way. Don't leave me hanging."

She looked at me and smiled. "I'm ok with that."

"Great." I said. I felt so much better. I was happy. "Let's go have that lunch."

After that, our games were less frequent. But when we did play around, it was a lot more satisfying. Eventually, I discovered other women that enjoyed playing around and soon I had a few friends with benefits. I mean, why not have a little fun while I'm waiting to meet the right guy? It's not like I'm a lesbian.

12