All Comments on 'It's Not My Fault'

by hotwetwife

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Could it really be

A woman quite this brain dead?

Maybe, but I hope I never actually meet one.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
a new Low in stupid

does anyone REALLY believe this

... and I am sick to my stomach he will find out what I did. But it's his fault. How can he blame me? I was just doing what I thought he wanted me to do.

I never would have done anything like this if it wasn't for Bill and his fantasies. I only did it because I love him!

....... At the same time, every time I think about last night I get wet. What's wrong with me?..."

what you mean the fact that this cunt whore wife gets wet is NOT Bill's fault!?!?!?

surely you jets

GagelessGagelessover 17 years ago
dismiss the hatemail

I thought your story was a great concept.

There is, most certainly, a divide in every couple between what each party really wants.

The fantasy world is precisely where confusion sets in, and I see this scenario (while dramatized for effect) as possible.

I thought it was hot too,

good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Actually, I thought it was more believable

than similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Kanga40

Kanga40, after having read your story, to me you and your comments I have seen lately are just downright ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
She was just a slut at heart

She could have always said no. She wasn't thinking about Bill when she let the men fuck her. She was thinking with her big smelly cunt. If I had a wife like her I'd kill the dumb bitch and put her out of her misery

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
plausible deniability

She was thinking about Bill. She was thinking she had carte blanche because she had plausible deniability. She could blame him and misunderstanding his wishes, despite the fact he previously told her it was all fantasy.

She blew it, however, in their phone call. Having lied about actually doing it, her excuse cannot possibly sound sincere if he finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good job

Nicely constructed letter form story. The wife is practicing pure self-justification; "it is not really my fault" but that is also believably written.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed the heck out of it! Well DONE!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Who meant What?

This is a delightful though perhaps a guilt-ridden story. Apparently the old shades of meaning theory is working overtime here. Still, I found this story fun to read. Terrific Write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not her fault???

What a crock, of course it's the brain dead whores fault. With any luck, he will find out before he fucks her, kick her ass out and divorce her and then she will die of aids!Harry has this one pegged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No Joy In Mudville or Arousal in This Wife Whore

Decent first writing on a wifely cuckolding mission without consequence or reality - yet. So what was the mission?

She opened her doors that can't be closed again which will bubble to the surface in a matter of time and at the worst.

With fear there is blackmail - Da guys will talk to her friend which may cook a long time relationship of mutual respect.

Her self respect went away with her false justification plus she has tasted multiple cocks which primes her for more but hubby won't buy so she has to try to corrupt him for more cocks. Children? Get serious - well maybe hers but his are only a crap-shoot of timing with the odds against it.

So, it was half a story at best without any intention of more or less if possible. Even fantasy's have endings - don't they.

This writer is capable of more but the tone is unclear so far. Time will always tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hard to believe

HWW:

I find myself at odds with your story. It was written well enough but was too over-the-top for me.

Role playing can be a very effective way to instill and maintain a sexual spark in a marriage. One spouse confusing the fantasy of role playing with the desire for reality on the part of the other spouse is conceivable. But what you described would have to considered the gangbang of the year.

Your protagonist would seem to only have a head so she has somewhere to put a hat. She gets shit-faced with complete strangers. She puts herself in an incredibly precarious situation. She doesn't know these guys. And she puts up all the resistance of a feather in the wind. This woman looks at "stupid" in the rear view mirror. She makes "witless" look like praise. And then she blames her husband for her heinous behavior. It's hard for me to imagine any sane woman going to such lengths to satisfy what she mistakingly perceived as her spouse's yearning. I didn't find this story enjoyable nor delightful.

michael1950michael1950over 17 years ago
Charming Tale

Although disease could be a problem with this activity, I consider the couple put themselves both into this position, and as for annomous killing the woman, there are prisons just for dopes like you. I think if this were a true story the wetpussy would need to do some serious repair work and bring hubby up to speed by provoking him to be more honest with himself about his true feeling as his behavior is just shy of gutless concerning what he has been training his wife ot do, her reaction is totally understandable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
actually,,,

wife is now thinking her husband wants her to shoot herself; since she does everythng for him, to make sure he's happy --- because if he's happy, she's also happy --- she is considering shooting herself, too! ;o)

he's been sending messegs to her, verbally and through suggestions, that her shooting herself would give him as much pleasure as she fucking other men, and telling him about it or allowing him to watch, like it's a private porn act for him alone!

again, her goal in life is to make her husband happy, so she's really thinking how or when she's going to do that request of her husband's, too!

it's not gonna be her faullt, either, dear stupid readers!

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now For Something Different...

Though the story was well written and the characters pretty rounded I admit I didn’t enjoy it. It really stretches the imagination that any woman can be so sexually immature as to be unable to differentiate between mutual fantasies and role playing to the benefit of an interesting sex life which her husband was trying to achieve and the often brutality of realizing its reality. She chooses to draw conclusions of her husband's true sexual desires without consulting him. She then takes on a 2 day gangbang without taking any time to consider the consequences of her behavior. The only other conclusion one can draw is that she is a slut big time and is trying to pass the buck to her hubby. As I see from other reader's comments there are many that disagree with my opinion. What do I know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
if shit didn't smell,they get dumber everyday

who want to be married to a dumb bitch and have kids.she teach school and can you see her teaching your kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i cant see

a stupid bitch like this being a teacher...i hope he throws her sorry ass off the top balcony of a very tall hotel and swears she jumped because she was upset over cheating on her husband ...stupid bitch what gives women a bad name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
stupid bitch

i would suggest that she gets him drunk 5 or 6 times and gets him fucked silly by maybe 6 or 7 gorgeousd wome n so when he does find out then she can tell him he already has his revenge in the fact that he has already fucked a cpl more than she did ...and since she was the one who fucked up he can even fuck them all at once or one at a time again ...what a fucked up bitch ...i think she should go t othe cops and claim rape as they plied her with liquor and then fucked her when she was passed out ...at least then she can claim innocense and it wasnt her fault ...wome n do that shit all the time and the guys get blamed ..so what if they end up i9n prison for a few years they shouldnt have fucked a married women ..ok tyhat is my 2 choices she can do piuck one any one dont matter she better as with all things hubby will find out ..young punks talk so she better do something fast ...me if i found out and i hadnt already been set up with more wome nthan she had men id leave her sorry ass and then spend everything we had fucking ...when it came time to split id not have nothing except pictures of as many women as i had money to buy pussy from

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
stereotypical brain ded wife and ass-hole husband

I am somewhat amazed that all of your readers clobbered the brain dead wife, but none of them had a word of criticsm about the ass-hole husband who fostered this gang bang fantasy with the stupid wife. Apparently all your readers are male chauvinists, who only point out the stupidity of women, not the stupidity of men.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This really happens all the time

Once I lived in San Leandro California with Jim and Lisa Willson. Jim was always making fantasies. He would make little remarks like " You have to take care of my wife now for me" and " I am going out of town and Lisa needs to have sex with you while I'm gone." Lisa and I were turned on by this but every time we made a move to have sex, Jim would pull the old stomach cramps bit and Lisa would lose her desire to have sex. Finally we both got tired of being played with and had an affair that lasted several years.

The husband in the story is like Jim. he should be careful what he wishes for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FANTASY

Perhaps some people should look up the meaning of fantasy , IS IS NOT SPELT "FACT".

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ENTERTAINING

The story is quite entertaining ,the comments even more so hence the maximum score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I actually enjoyed this STORY!!

Of course, I am in a minority because I think that this is a site for erotica and not for confession. Therefore, as this is only a story, I will not go into the stupidity of the act or try to teach you about STD's.

It was an erotic fantasy, well told and well written apart from a few little mistakes.

You are a new author and I look forward to more of your work.

I will sign this as anon, because I also write here and I know from past experience that if I openly support you against the idiots, I will receive a barrage of low votes!

Good luck and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Invigorating reading!

i thought this was a wonderful story... hot, enticing, exciting, and stimulating! as for you complainers, dont go looking in Literotica for something more suited for National Geographic. the fiction (or reality, as the case may be) in here is meant to be exactly what it is. nothing more or less. i really wish you would write more, hotwetwife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
We liked it a lot!

Great fantasy. I read it to my husband, teasing him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wat is dislah

this story was damn sexy n made me wet...but then hw can she tel at the end she did it for her husband and his love..silly rite..of course he gonna knw..with her pussy so stretch and ass hole so open......ya its gonna be so loose....and morover she tel so many mans cum inside her...mayb she will get pregnant...and wat is the prob getting wet???i dun get it...but nice story and descripion about ass fucking and pussy fuckin...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Only More, More

Be a slut ... talk about them eating your pussy ... sit on their face and act aggressive. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
delicious story!!

wow! great story indeed! I loved that she carried out her hubby's fantasies....once she gets him in bed, and he is hot, she begins to tell him the truth....under the spell of lust, he loves what he is hearing...and soon he encourages her to do more of the same ........

I loved how she was the sex toy for all the younger boys for a couple days.......very hot! so slutty yet so delicious!

Please write more.......you are very good at this.....mmmm.......thanks..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Old favorites

Hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey

Wow, really good story; it has all the best characteristics of a classic in erotica, lies, betrayal, cheating, unprotected sex with strangers and so forth. If there's anything more erotic than fucking up a marraige and possibly getting an STD, I don't know what it is.......

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
The bitch really could use a lesson in reality

fantasy does not even sound or look like real no matter how you spell it. It was a good story though, so as a work of erotica it is good.

wundergrrlywundergrrlyover 14 years ago
wow!!

What a hot story!!! thank you so much for sharing this!!

hot hot hot!

xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There Are

So many mentaly ill people on here its scary, the worst thing is she blames being a worthless stupid whore on hubbie. Well as soon as he finds out she will be in the gutter where she belongs, hopefully she doesn't give him a S.T.D. before someone tells him what a slut she is. Jeez, people find this shit erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Justification

If she wasn't so lame and, in reality, more faithful to her hubby, she would have asked him straight out if he really wanted her to cheat.

No, she just did it and she did because it really turned her on and then sober and realizing he didn't want her to play, she is lost.

On the on hand I feel sorry for her. On the other hand I feel sorry for him because he loved her only and did not have any kinky hang-ups.

So, does he figure out that she wasn't too swift, does he figure out that with some inducement, she would play. Does he decide to give her another chance and then does he find the guys and beat the hell out of them.

If she is really, really sad and remorseful it might work - how much does hubby love her?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
5*****

Basically she just did what he was asking her to do. If that is not what he really wanted, he shouldn't have been suggesting it. Either that or else made it very clear that this is just fantasy and say, "I don't every want you to let another guy fuck you."

Hopefully, since he is such a dishonest jerk, he never finds out and at least she had a very good time. He is the guilty party and she didn't do anything wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
happened to me

The same thing happened to me. I did the fantasy thing with my wife and she ended up fucking another man thinking its what I wanted. It almost wrecked our lives. We are building back trust and trying to strengthen our relationship. My only problem is I still have the fantasy, I want it to stay fantasy never reality again, and I feel robbed that I didn't get to watch. So it turned out to be a bit of a mess for us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

I just wish

ee

I just wished she had not mentioned

anything to him until she had the

chance to get her cunt filled again

and then had him eat that pussy.

Only then telling him his desires

had been fulfilled and that he was

licking another mans cum from the

slut wife HE had created.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Hope

he kicks your worthless as to the curb and throws your belongings in the yard with the sprinkler on. It is your fault. No one had a gun to your head. what a stupid cunt.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Long Life For the Q pardon the SCIENCES!!!!!!!

@ Anon The possibilities are for the sexual majority husbands in the USA to avoid the creampies.

1. There are home sperm/fidelity tests on the market, so a SMART sexual majority husband can check his wife's pussy, body, cloth for sperm trace at home.

The disadvantage this tests do not give DNA identity.

2. There are laboratory, where the laboratory could give DNA test results as well from kleenex or other sample.

Viva Le Sciences!

I have used in my two Revenge Stories the home test (storiesonline.net).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope

i just hope her husband finds out and divorce the cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cloths vs Clothes

Somebody has, since, taught you the difference, yes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

self obsorbed bitch no i cant posibly be something she did can it ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it

Some people take stories like this too seriously. It was good, well written, and was in the realm of actual possibility. If it did happen, oh well, maybe he should have defined the parameters better.

Keep the cuckolding stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fun loving wife

Wow!!! A breath of fresh air. Be it fiction or not, you kept your story within the realm of of possibility. Unlike the sissy ones i´ve been reading Where the wives lovers make all the decisions for the household or that mystical 18 inch black cock a lot of your male writers seem to be in love with. Which, By the way. My late wife had a lot of boyfriends for over 35 years of dating and only found one more like 9 inches but it was white. Let me clarify first, she would go dancing work some guys up till they got hard slip her hand .down, if she liked what she felt she would go with them but not always im 7 3/4 inches so it wasn´t easy to find something bigger lot of times she would wind up with someone 5 or a little less than 6 inches. She had her favorite saying that says ¨ It not the size of the boar. Its the motion of the ocean.¨ Any way keep up the good work, just don´t forget to keep it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Crap

He found out and this is an obit!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHEN YOU LET FOXES IN THE HEN HOUSE

you cant forget that maybe the chickens will like the company, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
When

When Bill finds out that you've become a whore, he'll end all of you.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
She's an idiot, too stupid to live.

And he's not much better. I would give it 1*, but why bother?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
I like what "just words " said....

What a dumb slut. Her husband said it was a fantasy, not real. So when she gets a chance to be a whore, she does.... Someone is gonna talk, be it Steph, Aaron, or whomever, but Bill will find out, eventually, and your sorry ass is history, Just sign the divorce papers, because there is no excuse for what she did. Not sorry for the 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was awesome! I find it funny that people read a story like this and complain about the characters. Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a story about a stupid whore.

Honestly. Who takes passionate role play and words said in the moment from the bed room and takes it to mean they should have a gang bang?

Well...only a stupid whore would.

And of course the husband finds out. 3 months from now when he feels pain in his dick...and goes to the doctor and finds out he has gonorrhea. Think he'll figure it out then stupid?

This story was written a long time ago. I'm sure this whore has long since been divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"What's wrong with me?"

Stupid fucking cunt comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck it, great story. He put the ideas in her head so he can’t complain if something happens. COMMUNICATION is the key to any relationship.

I’d love hearing my wife moaning and cumming in the back room as other men tried their best to satisfy her, leaving her fucked into exhaustion and satisfied. Most any woman can outlast a single man and I have always been proud to have a super hot sexy girl.

She sounds like fun.

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

Truth is he will find out one day, it's a certainty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous