It's not Personal, It's Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah... fuck me ...fuck me..." she moaned.

Kevin was pounding her, enjoying her submission. She arched her back so he could shove it deeper. He grabbed her hair and her inner whore came out.

"Mmm, fuck my pussy Kevin, fuck my slut hole....yeah...harder..."

She raised her tit to her mouth and started biting her nipples. Kevin didn't relent, he punished her. He beat up her vulva with his mighty tool.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum on my face! Please!" she begged.

When he got to the point, he pulled out and squeezed his shaft. She turned and knelt down, and he let go. Wads of sticky white cream shot across her face. Her face was covered in a smile Kevin had never seen before. More of his spunk splashed onto her face, some in her mouth, some on her nose and cheeks. When he finished, she wiped his cum into her mouth, swallowing each drop.

She stood up and shoved his face into her large momma's. Kevin loved it, his hand reaching between her legs and fingering her for good measure. She opened her legs as he sucked her teats and he finger fucked her some more.

"Ah! Ah ah ah!" she orgasmed again.

They gently separated. He could tell she would take more...just as she knew he would give her more.

"We can't ever talk about this. We can never do this again." she smiled, content.

"I swear, Scout's honor!"

**********

Tom had finished another day of work, and this time headed straight to the bar. No sign of Julie. Too bad for now. As he gazed at the bar, the only person was the older lady from the previous night, laptop open. She looked up and saw Tom looking at her, then she looked back down at her laptop.

Tom returned to his room and got out of his monkey suit, that is to say the whole three piece suit. He should have known there weren't a lot of people since it was early. Quickly jumping in the shower, he refreshed himself and got dressed in informal slacks and a golf polo. With that he headed down.

Once he arrived, he sat at the bar and ordered his Manhattan. Before he could look around, the older lady set her laptop down on the counter and sat next to him. He turned and looked at her, realizing she wasn't as old as he previously thought. She took off her blazer and her white silk blouse accentuated her breasts delightfully.

"Hi," Tom said, caught off guard.

"Hello Tom," she said, looking directly at him.

"Do I know you?" He looked confused.

"No, but I overheard you last night with that escort."

Tom was silent. His face must have given him away because she started chuckling.

"Mary," she extended her hand. "Charmed, no not yet you aren't". She handed him back his line.

Tom shook his head with a nervous smile and small laugh. He blushed as he looked back at her, "So where does this leave us?"

"My room, or yours. But I would prefer mine." She got up and retrieved her laptop and started walking out the door. Tom quickly closed out his tab, and followed her. She was waiting by the elevator, the door had just slid open.

They stepped inside, and leaned against the wall, far from him. Looking into his eyes, she sized him up.

"Let me guess; married with kids, travel for work and you seduce women or get escorts to fuck while your away."

"How did you know she's an escort?" he stammered.

"Because I had her the night before last. Julie? She's a single mother who moonlights as an escort. She started because she needed the money, but she's financially secure now, and does it for the thrill now. It's a great way to get 'select clientele' and not deal with the dregs."

Tom was flabbergasted.

"You should try talking the people you fuck Tom. But your a guy and you just want the sex."

The elevator dinged, and the doors slid open. Mary walked out purposefully, her jacket draped over the inside of her arm. Within a few short steps, she was at her door and opened it. She stepped inside and held the door for him. Tom walked in without hesitation. When he passed her, she said,

"Get comfortable, and on the bed. I need to freshen up a little." After setting down her things she walked into the small bathroom.

Tom undressed, and laid down on the bed. He realized he was off his game and he needed to take control. He had his hands behind his head, smiling, as his crotch started to fill his underwear. Before he knew it, Mary straddled him, and leaned over him. She was in lace lingerie, between a red and burgundy. Her legs spread open over his waist. She leaned forward and kissed him. As she did, she pulled his hand out from under his head.

Then she handcuffed him.

Tom's eyes went wide. She climbed off of him and cuffed his ankles. It turned out she had a hidden set of cuffs he realized. Mary was always prepared. Getting up, she slowly walked around the bed, appraising him. Not a bad body, he must work out somewhat, she thought.

"How long into traveling for business did you go before you started cheating on your wife?" she asked.

She reached the night stand, looking at him for an answer, as she pulled out thigh high leather boots. Zipping up the first one, when Tom answered.

"Third year, but I was already thinking about it by the second year."

She zipped up the other leather boot, still looking at him. "Does she know?"

Tom gulped, "No, she has no idea."

She pulled a small crop, a square flap of leather at the end of a stick. "Are you so sure about that? Women are very good at picking up the signs." She smiled deviously.

"She doesn't know to my knowledge, and she's never said anything or hinted at it."

She ran the crop over his naked flesh, and tapped his nipple, then the other. Sliding it over his chest, she made it work its way down from his stomach to his tented boxers. Reaching down, she yanked them down. His cock sprung up, pointing to the ceiling.

"So you like being a bad boy when you are away from the family? Do you get a kick thinking about the women you fuck when your eating dinner? Your wife is clueless, your kids even more so?"

"No, but I imagine the other women as I fuck her.. AAAAHHH."

She had whipped his pecker, leaving a red mark. It stiffened even more.

"That wasn't too hard was it?"

Tom was silent, staring at her. What had he got himself into?

"I started sleeping with men and women almost from the start. Whack. But I sent my husband pictures and asked if he wanted me to come home or keep sending him pictures. Whack. Guess what he said?"

"Send pictures," Tom winced at her treatment, but his dick was even harder now.

"Correct, probably because the first pictures were with women. Whack. But when I sent pictures of men fucking me like a whore; do you know what he said?"

Tom gulped, "No".

He said, "That's my cumslut wife. Make sure they fuck you good!"

"I've been enjoying my trips ever since. Guilt free. Whack. You should try it." She looked down at him, a hungry lust in her eyes.

Tom was about to say something when she straddled his face. "Be a bad boy Tom, lick my pussy until I cum."

He had no choice, and he was beside himself wanting her to take his cock. Her panties were still on and he had the hardest time getting them to the side so he could get at her pussy lips. She was watching him, enjoying his struggle. A light flashed, as she took a picture. Just a moment later, he heard the familiar sound of her sending it to her husband. He was finally licking her pussy when she started to rock her hips back and forth on him. Tom heard the sound of an incoming message. She sat on his face, pushing down on him, slightly suffocating him.

"He wants to watch," she purred.

Facetiming her husband, she mounted the phone on the nightstand and started fucking herself with Tom's face. Tom couldn't see the phone, nor her husband in the little window. He was licking her as best he could. By the time she stopped riding his face, she had orgasmed three times. Tom took a deep breath as she climbed off of him. Adjusting the phone, she climbed on top of Tom's cock and slid down on it. Tom would spend the next 45 minutes being good and fucked by his insatiable captor.

She seemed to be able to tell when he was going to cum and shifted so he didn't. She edged him several times before he was allowed to spit his cum inside her chalice. When he did, the spit wad was bigger than he had ever cummed. She was smiling a huge smile when Tom heard her husband say,

"Do it Mary. You know I love it when you do it!"

Mary climbed on top of Tom's face and let his big load ooze all over his face. She opened her pussy and fished out the last drops onto his face. When she felt she got it all, she started licking his face clean. Her tongue licked up every bit she could find.

"Did you like that Tom?"

Tom nodded, he had completely submitted to her.

Mary looked at the phone, waving at her husband with a big smile. "Can I keep him honey?"

"Sure baby, enjoy your slave." Then he ended the call.

**********

Barbara went about her week just like anytime Tom was away. Except for the Kevin part, that had been the first time she had been unfaithful. She knew it was wrong, but couldn't help herself once he had his strong hands on her. She had enjoyed it immensely, the sheer thrill of being with another man again after so many years of marriage.

She ran down her 'to do' list, one of them wasn't so much a chore since she enjoyed it; gardening. Alongside the backyard fence, the side they shared with Bill, she had rows of Azaleas, Begonias, and Black-eyed Susans. Getting her gardening supplies, she started digging up the dirt around her flowers, and pulling weeds. She had a water can with her, she had already filled it and added the fertilizer mix. As she went about her pastime, she started sweating from the sun. She looked around and saw her hat on the lawn. Standing up to fetch it, she turned back to her flowers and saw Bill peeking over the fence.

"Heya neighbor, I see your gardening again." Bill waved.

"Yes, It's a labor of love. I sometimes pick the flowers and put them in my kitchen. The aroma fills the kitchen." she smiled back.

"Well if you ever need a hand for some heavy lifting, let me know. Happy to help."

"Actually, I have some large bags of fertilizer in the garage, could I bother you to bring them out for me"

"Absolutely Barbara," he headed over.

Both houses mirrored each other. Where the wall ended at the end of the garage was a gate. Part way down the garage wall was a door that opened into the walkway on the side. Barbara walked over to the gate and opened it as Bill walked out of his backyard. She walked a few steps and opened the door, just a few steps inside were some shelves, and at the bottom was a ten pound bag of fertilizer.

"Your glowing Barbara, gardening does wonders for you," Bill said as he bent at the knees to pick up the bag of fertilizer.

Barbara's mind went immediately to Kevin fucking her good, and smiled a shy smile. "That's very kind of you Bill. I think the sun and the work agrees with me."

"It does, it really does. Tom's lucky to have a beautiful wife by the way," he said as he took the bag and set it with her tools. "Anything else you need?"

"Actually, can you help me fix something? I hope it's not a bother." She walked back to the garage.

"Sure," he followed.

Barbara leaned against Tom's car and unbuttoned three buttons on her dress. Her ample cleavage was exposed. After Kevin seduced her, she hadn't been able to get it out of her mind. Her mind was aroused at the thought, and now she wanted to try to seduce Bill.

Bill gawked at her cleavage, and stammered. "Barbara, I think you're showing a bit too much," he squeaked.

"Oh, this?" she said, opening her blouse even further. "I don't know, I think they are past their prime." She took her breast out and opened up her bra.

Bill stared at the lovely ample breast, capped off by pink nipples.

His hand involuntarily reached for them, then retracted his hand, embarrassed. "Barbara, I really think I should be going." He turned around and was going to walk away when he heard her voice.

"Bill, come here!"

Bill stopped and looked at her. She beckoned to him with her finger, then pointed at the space in front of her. He took a few steps towards her, looking at her breast.

"Go ahead, touch them." she insisted. "Kiss my nipples."

Bill shyly reached forward and gently cupped her breast, wide eyed in wonder. His thumb grazed her nipple, and it stiffened noticeably. He looked at her, and she was smiling. Leaning forward he kissed one nipple, then the next. Barbara pulled his face in and smothered his face into her bosom.

"Ahh that feels nice Bill," she moaned.

There was a brief pause as Bill stood and looked at her.

Something clicked in Bill's mind.

He pulled her around and pushed her down on the hood of the car. Roughly, his hands yanked up her dress and pushed down her panties. He pulled down his trousers quickly, his manhood springing free. Using saliva, he greased his horn and shoved it in her anal cavity. Bill had learned from his wife that his dick was perfect for anal sex. Not too small, not too big, his was a Goldilocks size anal. Barbara gasped sharply.

"Oh fuck," escaped her lips.

Bill pulled back her arms, running his right hand through them. His elbow at her right elbows with his hand grabbing the inside of her left elbow. She was pinned to the car, her tits on the cold hood of the car. Once he had her pinned, shy quiet Bill began torturing her dark entrance.

"Muh uh ah uh ah uh"

His jackrabbit ran through her field, let loose and free. It ran fast and strong. Barbara barely had time register her anal virginity was stolen. Her asshole seemed to accept the punishment, and her body responded to the pleasure pain.

"Oh gawd...more..."

His grip on her arms and being bent over made her pussy run slick. She closed her eyes and focused on his abuse of her shitter. Her legs spread further in compliance. Bill hammered away, then his left hand grabbed her hair and pulled back, giving him more leverage.

"Gawd yesss, oh yess..." she panted.

Bill increased the pace, her rear clapping with his waist slamming into her. She could feel her moisture running down her leg, she was so wet. She hoped he would fuck her pussy when her first orgasm hit her. Her legs started shaking uncontrollably, still he fucked her hard.

Her orgasm brought Bill to a higher frenzy. His breathing increased to keep pace with ravaging her ass. His arms pulled at her arms and hair harder as he riveted into her dark chasm. She hit another climax, her prostate being punched so much.

Bill ended with a series of several hard thrusts into her, his cum shooting in her anus. He slammed into a few more times, then slowed. Barbara clenched her sphincter, getting all his cum.

They both panted, both their chest heaving needing more air.

Bill stepped back and adjusted his pants. She stood up, and reached down, scooping up the cum that started running down her leg, then licked her fingers. Looking at Bill with awe, she had never imagined him being such a savage lover.

"I have to go," Bill said simply, and walked out.

Barbara leaned against the car, feeling the passing of tiny shudders through her body.

Kevin had left her pussy itching for more, and now Bill had left her other hole tickled pink.

**********

Tom got back to his room, his head spinning at what he had just experienced. Mary had completely dominated him from the start. He had never experienced anything like it. He wasn't sure he liked it, but could not escape the fact he had cum so much.

He checked his phone, it was now Wednesday morning. There were two texts. One from Kevin and one from Bill.

He opened Kevin's first, it read. "Uh, sorry to tell you this Tom, but I was able to seduce your wife. It just kinda happened."

Tom could imagine Kevin scratching his head as he typed it. He then opened Bill's text. It was pretty straight forward.

"I'm sorry Tom."

Tom thought about it, he had set this in motion, so if anybody was to blame it was him. He smiled wickedly, because he wanted it to happen. Mary might have taken control of him last night, but he was definitely in control of his wife.

He quickly sent an email, saying he would be coming in late. Crawling into bed he set his alarm for 9am and drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow was the last day of his business then flying home Friday.

He dreamt of Barbara being double teamed by Kevin and Bill. In his dream he watched and called out instructions. Kevin or Bill did what he said. And the surreal dreamscape, Tom was directing a porno, with his wife as the porn star.

The alarm woke him up rudely. He felt like he had a hangover, but he knew coffee would fix it.

Work dragged on that day. Partly due to his lack of sleep, but also because it seemed the team was having an off day as well. Eventually, he got off work. He was about to go to the bar, when he decided to go directly to Mary's room. Knocking, he stood there waiting. She opened the door in a latex catsuit. Her hair was tied up in a single ponytail on the top of her head. Her riding crop in her hand. With her other hand, she grabbed his tie and pulled him inside.

Tom spent the next night with Mary as well, she seemed insatiable. Then, it was time to fly home. Before he did, he found Mary on LinkedIn and saved the URL of her profile

**********

"Daddy!" Tom smiled. His kids came rushing to him as Barbara waited.

He loaded his baggage into the trunk, and climbed into the car. When he got home from the airport, he called the office and let them know how his trip went, details would follow up in an email. And with that, Friday evening was upon them. Tom helped Barbara cook dinner and set the table. The kids watched cartoons until they were called to the table.

Sometime after dinner, the kids were packed off to bed. Once that was taken care of Barbara served them both a glass of wine and they sat at the kitchen counter. Tom was looking in Barbara's eyes with a bemused smirk.

"What?"

"I missed you, that's all. What's the saying...'absence makes the heart grow fonder'..."

"You're just trying to get lucky," with a sly smile of her own.

"Nothing wrong with that," he said. "You are positively glowing Barbara," kissing her hand.

She smiled and blushed. Not because he kissed her hand but because the sex she had experienced.

"So how was your week?" he asked.

Barbara described how Kevin helped her bring in the groceries, and the following day Bill had helped her carry the 10 pound bag of fertilizer for her gardening. She was feeling chatty and also told him about arranging for a sleepover for the kids Saturday night. Her sister had reached out for a playdate and Barbara put forth the idea of a sleepover.

"Clever idea, we can go on a date. What do you say?"

"Ooh, I get to dress up, let's do it!"

Shortly after, they called it a night and went to bed. Tom lay in bed while Barbara freshened up in the bathroom. When she came out, she was wearing a silky negligee that flattered her curves. Tom was beaming at her, she never failed to arouse him. As she climbed into bed, Tom moved up next to her and spooned with her.

"Why are you so hard, Tom? You've seen me in this before." she said in a low voice.

"Babe, I'm always turned on by you...I would think you know that by now." he said, but he thought about his experience with Mary and her neighbors tasting her. He leaned into her, kissing her shoulder while rubbing her bottom. She didn't stop him, so he continued and moved his hand inside her negligee, groping her breasts. She half rolled over, letting him have his way. Once she did that, his hands dipped inside her panties and started playing with her crease. She moaned in approval, so he continued. It wasn't long before his fingers started entering her, fucking her. Primed and ready and wet, that's how Tom found her pussy. He didn't think she had ever got wet this fast, let alone how wet she was. Barbara's pussy was positively flowing