It's not Personal, It's Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom mounted her, shoving his cock into her harder than he had in years. Barbara gasped, but quickly opened her legs as far as possible. That was all the signal Tom needed to start hammering his wife, her lips so slick and wet.

Tom looked into Barbara's eyes, his grin, if she could read it, said 'I know what you did'! Barbara looked into Tom's and felt sinfully aroused; her husband not having a clue she had got good and fucked, not once, but twice! Both of their breathing was catching as they shared this intense moment. Tom slamming into Barb's waiting cunny.

On and on they fucked, lasting far longer than their normal and usual sex.

Barbara reached up and pinched Tom's nipples as hard as she could, and he came as she did.

"Gaahh!!" They both let out collective gasp.

They sucked in air, both of bodies covered in sex sweat. They came together in kiss, and sucked each other's tongue.

"That was amazing! What has gotten into you?" Barbara asked.

"I was gone longer this time, I was more pent up."

**********

Saturday arose with a dad breakfast. His girls giggled at the clown face pancakes. Barbara drank a mimosa in her silk kimono, giving Tom looks, her hips swaying ever so slightly.

Tom was glowing. His smile stretched ear to ear.

Later, Tom and Barbara dropped off the girls, and got brunch at a downtown eatery they had been meaning to check out.

Once their dishes arrived, Barbara looked at Tom and whispered 'thank you', her shoeless foot running up Tom's leg. He smiled wide, and mouthed 'god your beautiful'. The waitress checked in on them.

"Need anything?"

"More mimosa please," Barbara smiled.

"Will do." she looked to both sides, then leaned in whispering "you folks must have really had a good night," giving them a wink.

They roared with laughter.

Later, when they got home they got frisky and Barbara rode Tom on the couch, both forward and back. She collapsed on him breathing hard, Tom still thrusting into her.

"You haven't had this kinda energy for years, what is going on Tom?" she pleaded.

Tom smiled and said nothing. It was his most genuine smile at that, it's the smile she had fallen in love with.

Later in the evening, they went to an Italian restaurant that lived by its reputation. And as they always did, they delivered. Barbara told the waiter 'compliments to the chef', Tom made sure to leave a big tip.

"So where are we going next?"

Tom leaned into her as they walked to the car, "a burlesque show"!

Barbara's eyes opened, mouth open.

Barbara had never been to one, and didn't think they even existed. She had the night of her life. A crossdresser MC'ed the show, the comedy routine raunchy and filthy. The audience loved it. Five girls performed their individual act. One was dressed as cleopatra and was barely dressed as it was, but managed to take her sweet time taking off her clothes. She finally ended in just her bejeweled thong. The crowd clapped and gave her an ovation. Some had nipple tassels, some didn't. Some were pierced!

Barbara shrieked with joy when she saw them.

For Tom, the one that stood out was a 'flapper girl' that was far more voluptuous than real flappers. When she got to the end, arms raised, her full breast in the air...with lipstick on her nipples.

Tom did a wolf whistle several times, Barbara laughing when he did. He leaned over, telling her "That's what I want tonight. Lipstick on your nipples".

Barbara's pussy got wet.

They got home and almost tore into each other. A line of clothes followed them to the bedroom. When they arrived, Tom tossed her on the bed, his cock inflamed with vigor. He crawled on her, wrestling her into position. Barbara had never been tossed around like that, her cunny hungry to be fucked yet again. Tom got up and quickly came back, Tom started tying up Barbara to the bedpost with business ties. When he had spread eagled, he tied the last one over her eyes.

Barbara gasped as Tom dove on her hungry vag, sucking her lips into his, nibbling them. He shoved his tongue in, licked her walls as far as he could reach. His mouth chased around the outside and inside of her honeypot, she squirted into his mouth and he lapped it up.

"Oh my god, what are you doing to me?" She gasped out, past her orgasm.

"Fucking my wife the way she deserves!" in a gravel cowboy voice.

He got up, her pussy wanting more. She could hear him opening the drawer, then she felt him applying lipstick to her rigid nipples. He put on a vibrating cockring before climbing on top of her. He shoved his cock inside her and started fucking her hard straight away. He was biting her nipples just hard enough to make her cry out, but soft enough that she was enjoying it. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the moment.

His hard thrust continued into her, she wanted to wrap her legs around his waist, but was tied. Instead she opened her legs as wide as she could. He was breathing hard, and she knew he would cum soon,

"Cum in my mouth, Tom"

He turned his head to the side, blindfolded or not, she felt it.

"Go ahead," Tom said from the left of the bed.

Barbara squirted explosively at the sound of his voice.

"Tom?" her voice searching for him.

She felt a splatter of cum on her face right then. Then another.

"Your next Bill" Tom said.

"Tom," she called again even as Bill lifted her hips.

Tom leaned over Barbara, "When we got married, we said our vows. I was always moved by the 'to love and to cherish' part. This is me loving you, and cherishing you.

Bill finished setting a pillow under hips and his lubed meat stick entered her ass. She felt her feet untied and her legs raised over her chest. Bill's dick sliding out her ass so soon had her legs shaking within seconds.

And Bill had just begun.

Barbara felt hands scooping up the cum on her face and feeding it into her mouth. Tom voice spoke with confidence,

"Barbara, I've been cheating on you for the last year and a half. I've fucked so many women out there and I keep coming back to you, not because your my wife, but because I want to fuck you even more after being with other women. I thought it was only fair that you should be able to enjoy it too."

Barbara was shaking as Bill delivered her first anal orgasm of the night

"Barbara, when I married you, you were a 'hot' wife. I'm asking for your hand to be my Hotwife. Will you marry me Barbara?"

"OH GAWD YES!!!" she cried out.

The three men descended on her and took turns in each of her holes. Sometimes her tits were squeezed to the point of pain, and she loved it. Or the way they spanked her ass. She was split roasted, double penetrated and even swallowed cock several times. When they finished with her. They untied her. She hugged each of them, but when she got to Tom, tears of joy ran down her cheeks.

"I knew you had to be cheating, and I figured as long as you didn't flaunt it, I could look the other way. Now? I see why you did it. Thank you for taking care of business and me.

**********

They all mutually agreed, Barbara could fuck either Kevin or Bill when Tom was away.

Or both.

Tom suggested, as much as possible, he try to introduce his conquest to Barbara while traveling.

If Barbara wanted to find another 'bull', Tom had to approve.

Then they started fucking her all over again.

***Tom was at work the following Monday, typing up his report. His phone chimed he had a text. It was from Mary.

"So how did it go?"

"It worked like a charm, thank you!"

"Of course! See isn't it better this way? Out in the open, the equality of it?"

"Completely. Okay, want to try to link up our business trips?"

She could hear the devilish grin in his voice.

"I was about to ask you the same. By the way, we have to arrange it so I can sleep with your wife." Mary texted.

"We should arrange a swinging travel date, so we can swap!"

"Now that's a great idea," Mary finished.