It's Not Tupperware

Story Info
A group of women friends get together for a sex-toy party.
4.3k words
4.68
21.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, Kate -- you brought my favourite!" Lamya smiled at me from across the table, holding up the bottle of sparking pink Zinfandel. The smile warmed me down to my toes, suprising me with the intensity. Lamya and I had shared a lovely weekend at a spa together a few weeks previously and it had radically altered my perception of my friend of 10 years. Although I had always noticed how exotically attractive Lamya was, having full-blown intercourse with her had given me a new appreciation for her attributes.

I was feeling a slight buzz from the 2 -- or maybe 3 if I was being honest with myself -- glasses of wine I enjoyed before the walk over to Becca's house. It was a seasonably warm spring evening and I had found myself smiling at practically every dog-walking couple I had encountered during the 15-minute walk. A "Tupperware" party, Becca had told us - "sort of". All of my mommy friends had an inkling what to expect -- we had joked about it often enough, particularly when bemoaning my partnerless status. I called them "mommy friends" since we were all moms, and most of our kids went to school together. I had found it incredibly convenient to befriend women whose kids were the same age as mine and who I could tolerate for the occasional playdate.

Lamya had been an object of my lustful admiration for several years - pretty much ever since I realized I liked women. It wasn't hard to understand why. She was 5'3" with skin the colour of heavily creamed coffee, and the most amazingly full breasts I had ever seen. There are hourglass figures...and then there was Lamya.

But since most of my friends were married, they enjoyed living vicariously through me. I had learned not to leave my dating profile open when we had a mommy night or I ended up with a slew of matches with 25 year old men I KNOW I hadn't swiped right on! One of these evenings had led to a somewhat tongue-in-cheek conversation about my sexual needs being met.

"You don't have a boyfriend yet," Becca had announced in her usual forthright manner, "so let's help you shop for a battery operated one!"

A "B.O.B." I had been somewhat mortified with this pronouncement, but my now-tipsy self admitted that it had some merit. I shopped for shoes and bathing suits with my friends for moral support and constructive feedback, why not for sex toys?

I uncorked the bottle of Zinfandel, pouring Lamya a generous portion. Lamya had dressed for the evening in a sparkling gold tank top that stretched tightly over her full breasts -- breasts that I suddenly recalled kissing and stroking.

I was actually shaking my head to try and focus on the here and now when I heard my name called out enthusiastically.

"Kate! I haven't seen you in forever!" It was Gina, with her flowing red mane of hair, red lipstick, and Italian enthusiasm. I found myself enfolded in a perfumed embrace. I hugged back, pleasantly reminded at how beautifully affectionate Gina always was. She did everything enthusiastically, in fact, which was one of the reasons she was such a wonderful addition to our mommy group. Gina had only recently started joining us for our monthly get-togethers of wine, munchies, and general shooting the shit. With most of us in our late 30's or so, there was so much to bitch about -- work, kids, husbands -- most of us found we needed this "me-time" with a desperation.

It was at Jasmine's house last month that we had started talking fairly explicitly about sex. We'd always used mommy night to share experiences about relationships and parenting. And hell -- most of us now went to the same esthetician for bikini waxing after Lola told us about the hearts and stars Marie waxed into her pubic hair for special occasions. But last month, I had told the other women about a website I'd discovered, specifically designed for women - or more precisely - for women to learn how to pleasure themselves. I'd shown the others the comprehensive instructional videos on masturbation and even given Becca my log-in information to check it out herself. This, unsurprisingly, had led to a discussion about my lack of....personal assistance in the sexual realm.

I hadn't told them about the all-women orgy I'd had a few weeks ago at a spa. Though some of the women at Becca's tonight had been there...

I wasn't a lesbian, but like a few of my other friends, I did not discriminate.

So here we were at Becca's house. Becca, the soccer mom -- well, ringuette rather than soccer -- who took any challenge with good humour and wit. Becca was now ushering us into the living room - a bowl of salsa in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. She was taller than me by a few inches, her hair straighter and without the red of my auburn curls. Her breasts were slightly smaller than mine, but surprisingly pert after 3 children, and proportional to her athletic frame. Becca had immediately jumped on the problem of a B.O.B. for me, and within 10 days, had sent out an email invitation to the "It's not Tupperware Party".

We were expecting about 7 or 8 of the mommy friends and Becca had sent the hubby and kids up North to their cottage for the night. She had even left out a bunch of mattresses in the basement from a sleepover the previous weekend in case any of us decided to crash for the night. Given my meandering and slightly wobbly stroll over to Becca's house this evening, I thought I might have to take her up on it.

The doorbell rang. Becca deftly placed the bowl of salsa on the coffee table and detoured to the front door. I positioned myself on the couch next to Jen, who was dressed in artfully ripped white jeans, a pale pink blouse, and her usual assortment of gold jewellery. I had actually made an effort tonight in turquoise capris and a crossover black tshirt, but still managed to feel like a country bumpkin next to my two stylish friends.

Becca led a very petite, curvy blonde woman into the living room where we were all sitting around the coffee table on the couch, loveseat, and the odd chair.

"This is Isabelle," Becca announced to the room at large and we offered waves, smiles, or brief words of greeting. She had a large black, wheeled suitcase, which she brought to the adjoining dining room table and started unpacking.

My attention was drawn to Shannon, who had just sat across from me on one of the dining room chairs, pulled into the room for additional seating.

"So guys," Shannon asked, "did you enjoy Spa des Rêves last month? Tracy said it was a pretty awesome weekend." She smirked and I wondered what exactly Tracy had told her. I recalled that it had been Shannon's recommendation that we try it out and that she had been there at least twice before. Hmmmm...

"It was...unusual," I replied and saw Jen squirm in my peripheral vision. Jen was still predominantly heterosexual, but between the alcohol and the general atmosphere of the spa, she had definitely expanded her horizons. We all had, I suspected.

Shannon smiled and said, "I'd love to go back with you guys." I felt my face heat with the heavy eye contact she was giving me, and other parts of me started to heat as well. Shannon was easily the tallest woman in the room with short, curly dark hair and small perky breasts. She was older than most of us by several years, but you'd never guess it from looking at her. She enjoyed Cross Fit and triathlons, and I think Tracy said she played bass in a rock band in her free time. Tonight she was wearing a patterned wrap-around dress and her long, graceful toes were beautiful painted to match her dress.

Becca made the rounds, topping up glasses and making sure everyone was comfortable while Isabelle finished setting up.

"Okay!" Isabelle began. "Let's go around and I'll get all your names - then we can really get started!" We had just started introducing ourselves when the doorbell rang again. Becca bounced off to answer, and shortly returned with another woman with long straight dark brown hair.

"Ally!" I cried, getting up to give her a warm hug. "I'm so glad you made it! Everyone, I think most of you know Ally - she works at the hospital with me."

I led her back to the couch, squeezing her hand briefly and directing her to sit on my other side. Ally and I were both nurses, but she worked on the pediatric unit, while I was on psychiatry. We'd become friends while volunteering for Girl Guides, and recently had become much...closer. But that's a story for another time.

She was often nervous with strangers, so I wasn't sure she'd come tonight. She only knew me, Lamya, and Becca since all of our daughters were in activities together. She smiled shyly and gratefully accepted the glass of wine Becca handed her.

Isabelle clapped her hands together once to get our attention.

"So," she began, "have any of you been to a sex-toy party before?" Unsurprisingly, at least to me, Shannon immediately responded in the affirmative, but so did Ally! I turned to her in surprise.

"I went to one a few years ago for a bachelorette party," she said, turning distinctly pink.

"Excellent!" Isabelle said. "For the rest of you, just to explain - I'll review a bunch of our products, and answer any questions you might have. There's absolutely no pressure to buy! If you're interested in anything in particular though, we can meet privately one-on-one in the basement to place your orders or just up here - whatever you're more comfortable with. I have quite a bit of stock with me, but if I don't have what you want, I can usually get them to you within about a week."

And then it began. Isabelle started fairly tamely with some scented massage oil and then some water-based lube, explaining the importance of avoiding oil with silicone toys. Then out came the bullet.

"This one is amazing," she said, turning on the small pink vibrator. "It has 4 different speeds, is rechargeable, and completely water proof". Jen looked puzzled.

"So you can use it in the bath," Shannon volunteered, and I was surprised how many knowing nods there were. Was I the only one who used the stream of water from the tap to masturbate in the tub?

Isabelle passed the toy around, demonstrating how to adjust the speeds and making suggestions for locations of use - alone or with a partner. Lamya looked interested, asking "Does it come in other colours?" She seemed quite pleased that there was a purple option.

Next was a curved, somewhat flat vibrator that could apparently work well during intercourse, or so a tipsy Gina announced. "My husband LOVES this one!" Lamya let out a loud snort of laughter at this and said, "Gina, why am I not surprised you have one?"

Isabelle had handed the device to Shannon who turned it thoughtfully in her hands and asked, "What about something a bit...larger?"

"Yes!" Isabelle exclaimed. She reached into the case and pulled out a black toy that looked like a combination of a dildo and a flat vibrator. "This one also comes with a remote, so you can give up control to a partner if you dare!" The wicked grin that followed that statement made things tingle low in my groin, and I found myself wishing I had someone to hand that remote to right now. Seeing all these toys was giving me lustful ideas and I could feel Ally's thigh pressing hotly against mine.

There were a few dildos, a butt plug, a fleshlight ("gifts for the husbands, you know"), and a silicone sleeve that Isabelle had to explain a bit more thoroughly for the slightly naive members of the group. Jen seemed particularly to like the option for a "clean finish" by pinching the tip at an opportune moment. Isabelle then brought out a bright pink vibrator with multiple protrusions and let us all feel how the larger and smaller components could move and vibrate independently.

"Eight settings," Shannon scoffed. "Really, though, we all use the same one - I don't know why they bother with all the others." So many chuckles and nods of agreement to that.

A whip, a mini-flogger, as well as various wrist and ankle cuffs, came next. Some creams and lotions that supposedly enhanced arousal, and a couple of small contraptions that sucked or licked at one's clitoris. I felt myself getting wet when she brought those out. But then...

"So you've probably heard of strap-ons", Isabelle began, "but there is SO much versatility in these options!" She produced a harness and proceeded to demonstrate on herself how to attach various sizes and models of dildos. 


"Oooo!" Shannon exclaimed. "I've been dying to peg my husband!" I laughed at her enthusiasm and noticed out of the corner of my eye that Ally was turning bright red. I reached out to squeeze her knee briefly and made a mental note to get her to tell me all about it later.

"Now this one is a bit different," Isabelle explained. She held up a pale pink object that looked like a curved double dildo. "This is designed for 2 women to use together...at the same time". I heard Ally's quick intake of breath next to me. Her birthday was in a couple of months - I wondered if I should buy it as a present for her.

There were a few other items, like Ben Wa balls, flavoured condoms, and toy cleaners. Then Isabelle encouraged us to check them all out and ask any questions. Judging from the bright eyes and flushed cheeks, I suspected I wasn't the only one in the group who had been stimulated by the presentation. Shannon and Gina immediately pounced on Isabelle, asking for order forms and waving away the need for privacy while they animatedly compared their wish lists.

Most of us bought a couple of items. Lamya was turning the rose-shaped clit-licking device in her hand, thoughtfully. She asked Isabelle, "Is this actually any good?"

Isabelle glanced at Becca, who grinned. "Well..." she began, "I DO have a sterilized demonstrator model that you could, um, try out if you're interested. But you'd have to use it here - you can't take it home with you without purchasing it. I have a few samples of items to try, if anyone wants."

I was sure Lamya would demur but she downed the last of her wine in one gulp and said, "Sounds good. Where?" Becca started laughing and said, "You could absolutely try it out downstairs if you want. Isabelle can give you some tips." I found myself saying, "I'd be interested in seeing it in action too - just to see if it's worth buying."

Lamya gave me one of her slow sexy smiles that made me weak in the knees, and responded, "I'm fine with that. How about we head downstairs? Anyone else...coming?"

We all traipsed down to the basement, laughing, purchases in hand, Isabelle with a handful of sample items. I didn't think I'd need any of the lube. I was wet already.

I could tell Lamya was quite tipsy. She sat down on the couch, rose in hand, and asked Isabelle, "How does it work?"

Isabelle chuckled and said, "Well, first you'll need to take off your pants."

Lamya laughed. "Not even buying me dinner first? Kate, come and sit next to me. You wanted to see how it works too."

I immediately went to sit next to her and heard a vibrating sound from across the room. Shannon had opened the box for the larger multifunctional vibrator and was checking out the different settings. She plopped herself down on one of the large chairs across from the couch, and unashamedly moved her wrap dress to either side, baring herself from the waist down. I noticed she wasn't wearing underwear and had a neat landing strip of hair, surprisingly dark against her porcelain skin. She was an "outie", and I could see from the couch that her clit was already engorged and glistening. Without preamble, she slipped the larger section of the vibrator into her pussy, the smaller protuberance resting on her clit, and turned on the first setting. She let out a low moan. This blatant display seemed to embolden Lamya, who immediately shed her pants, top, and underwear, leaving only her pink bra. I could see her dark nipples were hard and poking into the lacy fabric.

"Okay," Isabelle said, "there's the rose that sucks or the rose that licks. Which would you like to try first?"

"Oh right - there are both of those options," Lamya said. "Hmmmm.. I think I'll try the sucking one first. Kate, you try the licking one." I briefly contemplated arguing with her, but the look she gave me immediately squashed any thought of that. I opted for the only reasonable action and removed my clothing. Isabelle briefly explained the settings again to me and under Lamya's insisted gaze, I gingerly placed it against my clit and turned it on.

Shit! This thing was wild! It literally felt like someone licking me, albeit without the warmth. I also generally enjoyed a finger inside me, but perhaps something could be arranged later...

I glanced over at Lamya. She was staring at my hand on the toy, biting her lip. She reached into her bra cup and pulled out a breast, playing with the nipple. With her other hand, she turned on the device and attached it to her clit. Her eyes immediately fluttered closed and she moaned loudly. I could see the wetness already shining on her inner thighs and my mouth watered, remembering her musky taste. She spread her legs farther apart and began moving her hips, seemingly oblivious to the rest of us. Isabelle reached over to stroke her bare thigh lightly, getting her attention.

"Try it on your nipple," Isabelle suggested, and Lamya immediately moved the device. Her clit was irresistibly huge now. I watched it pulse once, and thought "What the hell". I dropped to my knees, taking it into my mouth. She groaned in pleasure, squirming to get my tongue to the desired spot. Isabelle handed me one of the curved dildo-shaped vibrators and I gently inserted it into her tight and very wet pussy, turning it on to the lowest setting.

"Oh fuck!" Lamya yelled. I slowed down my licking, wanting to draw out the pleasure. I felt hands on my hips and didn't care who was touching, me, moving me into a better position. Lips were on my ass, a tongue running up from my wet pussy to my asshole. The licking rose toy that I had abandoned was reattached to my clit and a human tongue delightfully teased the rest of my pleasure points.

I glanced up to see Lamya switching the suction to her other nipple, both of her beautiful breasts propped out of her bra, a now-naked Isabelle kissing her and stroking her free breast. I was mildly surprised to see Gina next to us on the couch, attached to Isabelle's clit, licking and sucking better than any toy.

The incredible sensations in my pussy were bringing me to a frustrating arousal. I wanted more. Lamya was moving her hips on the couch, her hands pressing my head into her, grinding herself into my mouth. I licked frantically, clicking the button on the end of the vibrator to increase the intensity in her pussy. Within moments, she yelled and clamped her thighs around my head as she came violently. Lapping up her delicious juices, I turned off the toy and slid it out of her. She leaned forward to kiss me, tickling her tongue against mine.

"Mmmm..." she said. "I think I know what you want." She stood and grabbed my hand, leading me to one of the mattresses on the floor. "You too," she said to Ally, who I realized was the one who had been licking me.

Lamya unclipped her bra, her breasts pendulously swinging as she plopped herself on her back onto the mattress. "You," she pointed to Ally, "sit on my face. And you," she said to me, "you are going to fuck me." Neither of us had to be told twice.

Ally lowered her pussy to Lamya's mouth, facing me, as I straddled Lamya's hips. I loved that Lamya was waxed clean, as was I. There's just something about the feel of wet pussy lips slipping against each other...

I slowly started stroking her clit with my own, fucking her. I was so aroused, I didn't think it would take me long. Ally reached for me and gave me a long passionate kiss, full of tongue and teeth. I felt her hands playing with my nipples as I rode the woman under me. The sensations were incredible. The silky feeling of Lamya's pussy lips, so wet and slippery against mine. I could feel my orgasm building, and I sped up the movements, moaning into Ally's mouth. As I came, I felt a gush of liquid soaking Lamya's pelvis and thighs, and I distantly hoped that Becca had a mattress protector on.

12