It's Not Tupperware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the waves of ecstasy ebbed, I moved off Lamya at the same time Ally did. I glanced around the room to see what everyone else was up to. Gina was now sprawled across the length of the couch, Becca on top of her in a 69 (when had they switched, I wondered?). I could see that Becca had one of the butt plugs inserted and she was supplementing her mouth on Gina with one of the vibrating dildos.

I wondered vaguely about the other women and was distracted by a sound to my right. I looked over to the other mattress and saw all 3 of them engaged in a combination of activities. Jen, who I now suspected was not as hetero as she professed, was naked on her back, squeezing her breasts, and being licked by Isabelle. Behind Isabelle knelt Shannon who was wearing a strap-on and positioning herself carefully behind the tiny woman. When I looked more closely, I realized it had 2 dildos attached to it, glistening with lube, and she was fucking the smaller woman in both the pussy and ass.

While I watched, Lamya moved to the group, turning on the sucking rose and placing it between Isabelle's thighs. Isabelle moaned loudly into Jen's pussy as it made contact with her clit. Shannon also moaned, which is when I noticed the black vibrator inserted into her pussy, the associated remote held firmly in one of Isabelle's hands. Briefly amazed at their coordination, I turned back to Ally. I hadn't had enough pussy licking yet.

I pushed her down on the mattress and positioned myself on my stomach between her legs. Placing one hand on her lower pelvis, pressing down and slightly up, I created tension on her clit before lowering my mouth. Oh, I loved the taste of her! So tangy and creamy - I never tired of this! Gently licking and sucking at her clit, egged on the wet sounds and low moans from the rest of the women, I slowly increased the speed and pressure until I had the steady rhythm I knew she enjoyed. She was tilting her pelvis in small motions up and down to meet my mouth, and I knew she wanted more. I started with one and then two fingers slipped inside her cunt, feeling how hot and swollen it was. The noises she made as she inched towards orgasm were so arousing, I found myself pressing my pelvis rhythmically into the mattress to match her movements.

Once again I felt hands on my hips, stretching my legs apart. Something slipped into my pussy, filling me with a sweet vibration. I could feel it stimulating my internal clitoris as a smaller piece rested against my external clit. Oh fuck! I was so close...

My fingers slowly moved in and out of Ally's cunt, rubbing against that inside spot just opposite to where my tongue was steadily stroking on the outside, mimicking the feelings in my own body. Her clit was getting hard and full and I knew she was close. So was I. She cried out as she came. She gushed into my mouth and that was all it took to push me over the edge. I orgasmed but I couldn't stop licking - it all just felt too good. Her hands gripped my head to move me away. I tried to ease off the pressure of my tongue but I couldn't get enough of her. I continued the gentle licks to either side of her clit, but then returned to the sucking and added a third finger into her, knitting them together, pushing deeply inside. Her hands switched to pressing my face into her pussy more firmly. The vibrations of the toy inside me increased in frequency as the operator switched the setting. I felt Ally come into my mouth again as I orgasmed, seeing stars with intensity.

Whoever was behind me kindly removed the vibrator as the waves began to ebb and I rolled away from Ally. Shannon turned off the toy, tossing it to one side and leaning forward to give me a long kiss. She tasted of pussy though not Ally's or Lamya's. I absently wondered whose.

We were clearly the last to finish, as the rest of the women were lounging in various stages of satiated somnolence.

Lamya yawned and stretched, turning to wink at me.

"So, Kate, which rose toy do you think I should buy?"

12