It's Ok, I'm All Grown Up Now

Story Info
A pool party turns to sex between a teen and her elder.
7.4k words
4.63
41k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ualmech88
ualmech88
511 Followers

All persons in this story are above the age of eighteen when any sexual activity takes place.

Was this all a dream? This didn't happen in real life. It was so wrong and yet felt so right. It had been quite some time since he had engaged in sex of any kind and they were, after all, consenting adults. He was anyway. She was eighteen. Too young to drink but not too young for other things. What was it she had said? "I'm all grown up now." She certainly was. All grown up. All grown up and sucking his cock so sensually.

*******

Tyler Cooper had not been back east in over five years. He had been so absorbed in work he hadn't made time for much else. He hadn't made time to come back and visit his family or see his friends.

When he had first taken the position with the start up firm in California there was projected to be tremendous financial upside. With his new bride and her expensive tastes he had thought it was a good move and it might well have been but for the fact that Christie could never be satisfied. Never enough fancy toys. Never a nice enough house, or enough expensive clothes, or enough fine dining out on the town. Then he found out to his dismay and humiliation, never enough sex on the side. His friends had warned him against marrying Christie. They were almost unanimous in their opposition to her. Tyler was unmoved by their concerns as he was smitten with her stunning looks and was also blinded to her obvious personality and character flaws. It had cost him some, but not as much as it would have if the marriage had lasted longer or they had started a family. This trip back home was to be an opportunity for Tyler to lick his wounds around friends he trusted. Jack and Linda Perkins were two of the best. Jack had done quite well for himself in business and Linda had come from money, so his two long time friends had always lived well. He was invited to stay in one of their guest rooms for as long as he needed to. Jack had insisted. Tyler had stayed at their place many times before and was looking forward to the retreat and break.

******

"I hope you don't mind that it will be a bit noisy today when the kids have their pool party. It's a regular mid summer thing with them."

They were having morning coffee on the second day of his stay and Linda was scrambling eggs when she had said this.

"No, of course not." Tyler replied. "It might even be good for me. You know, bring back memories of happier times. I remember them begging uncle Tyler to toss them into the pool from the side until I was too worn out to stand."

"They won't be asking you to do that this time. They would probably prefer that we all make ourselves scarce. Teenagers would like to do their own thing without supervision but that won't happen here."

"Damn straight it won't." Jack said, having just come into the kitchen and rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He pecked his wife on the cheek and patted her butt while she stirred the eggs.

"You slept late." She said, turning and smiling at him.

"We were up late. Tyler and I had a lot to talk about."

"And a lot to drink if those empties in the trash can are any indication."

"We had a lot to talk about honey."

"And a lot to drink about." Tyler offered.

"She's not worth drinking about Tyler. You know how I felt about her from day one." Linda said, spooning eggs from the pan onto his plate as well as spooning out some for herself and Jack.

"I know. You guys have been great and I feel like an idiot for having not listened to you."

"You're not an idiot buddy. You're also not desperate."

"I should have listened to you guys. That's all I'm saying."

"You should have, but let's stop beating yourself up over it. Time to start the new chapter of your life." Linda said with a smile and a reassuring pat of his hand.

She then raised her glance to the staircase behind Tyler and said. "The breakfast chef is going off duty now girls. You will have to fend for yourselves. That's the price of sleeping in."

"No problem mom. Hi uncle Tyler. Good morning." Said a voice from behind him. A second voice joined in a giggle and Tyler turned to see two stunning eighteen year old beauties standing and giggling at the foot of the stairs. The taller of the two was instantly recognizable as Tina Perkins, the daughter of his two friends and the one who had called him uncle Tyler. She was blond like her mother as well as beautiful and poised beyond her years. The other girl leaned into Tina and whispered into her ear which set off another round of giggles.

Tina replied to the other girl, "I know silly. I know he's not my real uncle but when mom and dad said he was coming to stay for a while that's how they were able to remind me of who he was."

The friend who had been whispering was not instantly recognized by Tyler but when she looked directly into his eyes and smiled at him she seemed very familiar. Eventually it came to him. 'Oh my God! Little bunny!' He thought to himself.

This was the little girl who had trailed around after him whenever he had been over to the Perkins house those summers years ago when he was a regular at their pool parties and gatherings. That must have been ten or eleven years back he thought. She was generally present when he had been over as she had been almost joined at the hip to her best friend Tina. It seemed the two were still maintaining that friendship.

"Do you girls want any eggs? Should I leave the pan out?"

"Sure, mom. We were just going out to the pool deck to look for Barbies phone. She thinks she left it out there last night before we came inside."

"I was unaware you girls could get more than ten feet from your phones without an alarm or something going off." Jack offered.

"Come on dad! You're no different, you know. Everyone around here is attached to their device."

"Guilty as charged." Jack admitted and stepped aside as the girls squeezed past him to get to the sliding glass doors leading to the pool deck.

Tyler, mesmerized, was staring at the teenagers tanned legs and tight bottoms undulating under the oversized tee shirts they each wore. Neither had on a bra and he had to tear his eyes away from their pert breasts before he was observed ogling by either of his good friends.

"Is that other girl with Tina who I think she is?"

"That's Barbara Thompson or Barbie, if that's who you are thinking of." Linda answered.

"I thought it was Bunny."

"That was a nickname she had when she was little, which was probably the last time you saw her. Her family has moved out of state and she's here for the summer visiting with Tina before she heads off to college."

"She sure has grown up heh buddy?" Jack said as he nudged Tyler in the ribs.

The two men were caught red handed staring through the glass doors at Barbie bent over at the waist to retrieve the phone Tina was pointing out. The tee shirt had ridden up and over a firm and shapely derriere showcased in stylish lace panties. "Enough already, you dirty old men!" Linda barked good naturedly at the two.

Jack walked over to his bride and with one arm around her waist pecked her cheek and said, "Admit it sweetie. You like that I'm capable of being a dirty old man when you're my dirty young girl."

"Just remember that you're mine and that Barbie is off limits."

'Bunny.' Tyler thought, as his cock swelled a little in his shorts.

**********

"Well that's about the last person I expected to see here this week." Barbie said to Tina after they had eaten some breakfast and decided to grab a morning swim and sun.

"I didn't have any idea uncle Tyler was going to be here. Mom says he's going through a rough time. Getting divorced and all."

"Really?"

"Come on now girl!" Tina said, gathering by the expression her friend wore that the wheels were turning inside her head. "Don't tell me you are still dreaming about him."

"I suppose so girlfriend. You got me. I haven't thought about him for a few years but you never really get over your first crush."

"He's as old as my dad you know, which makes him old enough to be your dad. Kind of creepy if you ask me."

"Well I'm not asking, in case you haven't noticed. Besides, I figure fucking him will be a fantasy left unfulfilled. This weekend however, while he's here, would be as opportune a time to try as I'll ever get." Barbie said with a lustful smirk.

"You little slut!" Tina exclaimed playfully. "Bet you can't get into his pants this weekend. He'll be too careful with my folks around."

"He's got a cock doesn't he? If it works, I'll get it up and inside me before the weekend is over."

"You're on girlfriend, but what's the wager?"

"How about loser goes down on the winner till she begs for mercy."

"That's lame. I was planning to eat you out regardless."

"And I was planning on returning the favor but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like a nice hard cock to play with."

Barbie got up from the lounge chair she was sunning herself on and entered the pool with a splash. After swimming a few laps she worked her way back over to the side nearest where Tina was still laying and taking in the morning sun. With her elbows out on the deck she hung mostly submerged in the pool and gazed dreamily in her best friends direction.

"Hey Tina! Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure." Tina replied, noticing that Barbie seemed to be somewhat more aroused in her tone of voice and expression. Tina subconsciously adjusted her suit bottom to give her good friend a better view of her barely concealed mons, some wisps of her blond pubic hair visible near the edge.

"See this spot I'm hanging by? This is the exact spot I used to hang on the side of the pool to look at Mr. Cooper sunning himself that summer when I first felt tingly down there." Barbie sighed in remembrance and seemed to be getting increasingly aroused. "I would ask him questions and beg him to get in and swim with us and let me climb up on him and ride his shoulders. He would mostly ignore us until he was ready to get in and cool off and I was just as glad. It gave me a longer time to look at him. I would look at his swimsuit and imagine what he looked like underneath it and what he might feel like."

Tina thought she saw Barbie shudder and asked her directly, "Did you just orgasm girlfriend?"

"Yes." Barbie hissed contentedly. "Now let me show you my secret. Get in here next to me."

Tina got up and jumped into the pool. When she had come over to join Barbie at the pools edge her friend moved behind her and positioned the blond precisely where Barbie had been, facing the lounge chairs at poolside.

"Do you feel it?"

Tina did.

Barbie encircled her friend with her arms from behind and brought their bodies right in line with the jet of water gushing under the surface to fill the pool. There were four jets positioned at various places around the pool but this one was near the deck chairs. This one was also just the right height to direct it's jets of water directly into Tina's crotch after Barbie had pressed her against the side. Barbie's breasts were pressed against Tina's back and the front of her thighs were sliding deliciously against the back of her girlfriend's. More importantly the jets of water were able to tantalize and tickle both of their moistening pussies simultaneously as they were lined up one behind the other. The jet blasted and massaged Tina's now engorged clit and when she spread her legs a little with Barbie's encouragement the water continued on towards Barbie's box. Tina shuddered a little with delight. Barbie leaned forward and spoke softly into her friends ear after first giving the outer rim a playful lick. "Doesn't that feel good? I've been experiencing this pleasure since before I knew what the good feelings were all about." She slid one hand around and pulled Tina's suit bottom to the side, exposing her naked pussy to the water's massage.

"You dirty girl. You are getting me way too juicy."

"It's the water that's doing that. Haven't you ever played with yourself in the tub?"

"No, but I may have to start."

With that, they were interrupted in their reverie by the sound of the sliding glass doors from the house opening and the appearance of Linda.

"Ladies, I'd like to remind you that you promised to tidy up the deck area before the party this afternoon."

"We will mom." Tina said, while swimming to the ladder at the deep end. They had separated immediately when they heard the door slide open and Tina hoped her mother hadn't seen anything to arouse suspicion. She had not, but someone else had.

*******

Tyler had gone upstairs to his room after breakfast to change clothes and check emails on his tablet. His upstairs bedroom window provided an excellent view of the pool deck and when he had noticed the girls sunning themselves he couldn't resist the opportunity to ogle some prime female flesh. Guilt over her being his friend's daughter kept him from focusing on Tina, although she was hard to ignore in her skimpy two piece. He had no such compunction over little Bunny, or should he think of her as big Bunny now. 'I wonder if she's like a real bunny in the fucks like a rabbit sense,' he thought to himself. She wasn't as beautiful as Tina but she had a perfectly proportioned little body, beautiful brown hair in a pixie cut , a cute button nose, and sexy freckles. She also exuded an air of sexuality far beyond her years. Tyler was taken with her and all thoughts of checking his email receded. The fact that she had been so obviously smitten with him when she was a little girl was not lost on him either. She was clingy and infatuated to the point of being annoying but Tyler was a little flattered even at the time. He was attracted to the fact that someone of the opposite sex found him attractive and interesting. He had obviously not done anything at the time. She had been a little girl. Bunny wasn't little any more. She had acquired a womanly form and womanly ways.

The smile she had given him in the kitchen earlier had been flirtatious, or at least it seemed so. Maybe that was a misread on his part since she was young enough to be his daughter but there was definitely something about her which oozed a sexuality that was hard to miss. Tyler fantasized about running his hands all over her naked body as he watched the two girls lying and chatting in the morning sun. When first Barbie and then Tina got into the water things became more interesting for his viewing and imagination. Seeing Barbie with her arms around her friend from behind and sensuously grinding against her backside as lovers would, erased his self control and he began to touch and stroke himself. This was so wrong. Masturbating over the sight of two girls he had known since before their first pubic hair had sprouted was shameful he was thinking to himself. Shameful but oh so enjoyable. He was close to release when two things happened simultaneously that cut short his satisfaction. Linda appeared on the deck and broke up the embrace the two teens were engaged in and there was a knock on his bedroom door.

"You almost ready buddy?" Jack Perkins called from the hallway.

"Almost." Tyler replied, working to stuff his throbbing swollen cock back into his boxer briefs.

**********

"What are you thinking about buddy?" Jack asked Tyler when they were approaching the entrance to the country club. Their intent was to get in nine holes before heading back to the house where presumably the pool party arranged by the Perkins kids would be well underway. Jack and Linda had promised Tina and their son Mark that they would not try to micromanage the party and fun. All told, there were to be about twenty of mostly Marks friends with a few of Tinas thrown in. Mark was home for the summer after his second year of college and was just about legal drinking age. Most of the friends were as well. Jack and Linda were allowing everyone to drink some beer so long as things didn't get crazy. Both brother and sister had promised that they wouldn't.

"Did you hear me? Earth to Tyler. Come in Tyler." Jack said good naturedly as he punched his old friend playfully in the left shoulder. He pulled to a stop in the club parking lot and Tyler responded, "Sorry. Just daydreaming I guess."

"What about?"

"Oh nothing in particular."

"Well if you say so, but I think you're preoccupied with that young stuff you saw poolside this morning. You need to get laid buddy before you get yourself in trouble. I'll see if Linda knows someone she can set you up with. She has several divorced or single friends who might take a turn checking you out."

"Come on man! I wouldn't get in trouble with that young stuff. Christ! One of them was your daughter and the other might as well be as long as I've known them. It would be too weird. Yeah. You're probably right. I've got to get over Christie and back into the saddle, back into the dating pool."

"Now you're talking. Let's play some golf buddy."

*******

Mark Perkins was unloading another case of beer from the hatch of his vehicle and one of his buddies had another case already in hand when Tina and Barbie saw them. "Are you going to introduce me to your friend big brother? Your big strong friend." Tina posed to Mark while playfully squeezing a bicep of the friend in question. The girls were dripping pool water since they had just emerged from the pool when they had heard the boys return from the beer run. They were stunningly beautiful in their very revealing bikinis and any male couldn't help but appreciate that fact.

"Come on Tina, knock it off! Joe here is spoken for as you well know. I introduced you to his girlfriend earlier and regardless of whether or not he brought his girlfriend, if you think I'd let any of my fraternity brothers anywhere near my kid sister well... just think again."

"Well I'm not your kid sister." Barbie offered as she playfully squeezed Mark's arm.

"That's true, but my girlfriend is here too and she'll claw your eyes out if you don't cut it out. What's gotten into you girls? Why don't you invite some of the boys you know who are your own age?"

"Boys our age don't know what to do with what we've got." Tina said as she noticed Joe ogling her on the sly out of her brothers line of sight.

"You shouldn't be talking like that."

"I'm not a baby any more Mark, in case you haven't noticed."

"Oh they noticed." Barbie said softly to Tina, leaning toward her friend and pointing out the noticeable rise inside Joe's shorts.

Mark was holding a case of beer in front of any potential evidence of his arousal and he said to both of them, "Stop it with the teasing already or I'll stop protecting you from your own worst instincts."

With that said, both boys headed to the pool deck to restock the depleted coolers.

******

At around four in the afternoon Tyler and Jack returned to find the party in full swing. There must have been twenty college age youths swimming, drinking, and generally cavorting. The music was loud and the atmosphere was lively. The two gazed at the gathered group for a beat or two but not long enough to have Linda accuse them of being dirty old men had she come upon them. Jack called out to his wife when they entered the foyer.

"Linda!"

No answer.

"Good golf game my friend." He said to Tyler, "Wish we had time to play the full eighteen holes. When you were able to concentrate you really got it together. One of these days I'm going to best you."

"Dream on. You may be better at picking women but I'll always be a better golfer."

Jack's phone then vibrated and he looked to see a text from Linda. He turned to Tyler and asked his friend, "Do you mind doing me a favor good buddy?"

"Sure. Name it."

"I've got to go and help Linda with a few things. Could you go outside on the pool deck for a bit and play the role of low key chaperone. We don't want the party to get out of hand and Linda was doing the adult in the room thing while we were out golfing."

ualmech88
ualmech88
511 Followers