It's Ok, I'm All Grown Up Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem. I'll throw on my suit in case I need to take a dip. It's gotten pretty warm."

"Ok. Sounds good. Make sure no one drowns. Those guys have been drinking a lot today."

With that said Jack left the room and headed surreptitiously up the stairs to the master bedroom.

*******

"Mr. Cooper! Mr. Cooper! You want to play pool volleyball?"

Tyler looked over to see that it was Bunny calling to him as she sat astride the shoulders of a young man. They were both in the pool along with four more similarly paired young folks. Another young lady had gotten down from her mount who was in the process of limping out of the water.

"Luke's got a leg cramp and we need to finish these guys off." Bunny continued with her pleading. "We're three points away. Please!"

"Ok. I suppose. Remember though, to take it easy on the old man."

"Great! Come on in."

Tyler stripped off his shirt and waded into the pool up to shoulder level. The young lady who had lost her mount introduced herself as Maryanne and nimbly climbed atop Tyler's back. He hooked his arms around her shapely calves and the team was now ready for the next service. Tyler enjoyed the feel of the young female flesh making contact with his as Maryanne wiggled her ass and ground her swimsuit covered crotch against the back of his neck to balance herself. He looked to his left and tried to imagine it was Bunny whose pussy was grinding up against him. Was he really turning into a dirty old man at this young an age? They played the point and won service when Maryanne spiked a return just out of the reach of a top heavy young lady who splashed into the pool when she fell off her mount in the attempt. "Rotate!" someone cried and then all the young ladies dismounted and moved to a new male, all of whom were evidently expected to maintain position. Tyler found himself faced with Barbie who seemed extra eager to get aboard her special 'uncle'. In short order everyone was remounted and in position for the next serve, which by coincidence was Barbie's to deliver.

"Bounce up on the balls of your feet when you feel me getting ready to serve. That way I can get a little extra zip on the ball. You can get up a few inches for me, can't you uncle Tyler?"

When Barbie said this she had leaned over his head and her bikini covered boobs had grazed the side of his face. It was not accidental contact and Tyler was well aware of what the teasing little nymph was up to. He readjusted himself in his swimsuit and was grateful that his raging hard on was below the water line.

'I can get up more than a few inches for you Bunny.' He thought to himself but only said aloud. "Ok."

"Goodie!" She responded and wiggling her butt cheeks on his shoulders ground her pussy against his neck.

She aced that serve and then their side won the next two points with Barbie continuing service to win the game. After high fiving the couple to their left Barbie spun around and slid down the front of her uncle Tyler so that every inch of her sumptuous body slid against his. He felt the hardness of her nipples as they grazed him though her suit top and knew that she felt his hardness as well. But that was, after all, the point of her manouver.

The game having ended Tyler swam into deeper water and waited for his erection to subside before he dared getting out of the pool.

*******

In the upstairs master bedroom Linda was on the carpeted floor, on her hands and knees with her head towards an opening in the venetian blinds. This allowed her to observe the muscular young studs her son had invited over to the pool party. Jack pulled his cock out of her sopping box and played the tip around her clit. She wiggled her ass and begged his reentry.

"Fuck me already you bastard. Fuck me like you know I need it."

"I know you need it you dirty girl. You've been dripping all day. Which one of those hunks are you imagining inside you now slut? Maybe we should invite a few up so they can run a train on this sweet bootie."

Jack and Linda had never strayed on each other, but this kind of fantasy and dirty talking banter had kept things fresh over the years. Tyler might have been a little surprised at the way his two friends were so open and kinky with each other and then again he might not have been. The couple had always been very touchy in their displays of affection and anyone who knew them could see that. What was private knowledge was that sex toys, special lingerie, dirty talk, and role play were all integral to a spicy and active sex life for the libidinous duo.

The text Jack had gotten from his wife earlier had simply said. COME FUCK ME NOW!! All caps. He had toyed with the idea of texting back, 'Sure, who is This?', but instead hurried upstairs to plow into his wife's waiting pussy after leaving Tyler in charge. He had been working up a good load himself with all the coed eye candy flaunting themselves in their skimpy pool attire and was eager to fill his loves box.

"Oh baby! You stretch me so good." Linda cooed when Jack sank in again balls deep and smacked her ass with an open hand for good measure.

"Just getting you ready for your frat boy gangbang baby. Why don't you look out there and pick out three or four young studs you would like to have really open you up and bathe your insides with hot young cum."

"Oh yes baby." Linda panted. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Open me up for all those naughty boys."

"How many baby? Or do you want me to surprise you?"

Jack pulled at Linda's hair, which she had scrunchied into a ponytail for that very purpose. He also kept spanking her ass while pounding her pussy from behind. The dirty talk continued and got both of them closer to release.

"You are such a sexy MILF baby. There is no doubt in my mind you could have scores of those young studs lined up to poke this pussy."

"Oh yes! Fill my box up with that frat boy spunk. Cream me! Shoot that goo! I want to feel your hot cum! So close! Going to make me squirt you naughty boy. Ooh!"

With that, Jack unloaded into Linda's squirting and clutching pussy. Their combined juices dribbled onto a towel they had providentially placed underneath. They threw the soaked towel into the hamper and themselves into the shower to cool down and continue their play.

*******

After Tyler's boner had gone down enough for him to exit the pool with some grown up dignity intact he grabbed a beer and sat at a table underneath an umbrella and donned his shades. It was getting late afternoon and the shades were less to block the sun than to stare at Barbie undetected. Nonetheless she detected, as having him stare had been her intent.

*******

A couple of hours later the party was winding down and many of the young folks had headed home. The few fairly sober ones had driven themselves but Linda had insisted on at least two cabs for groups with no one sober enough to drive. Jack and Tyler were feeling pretty buzzed and chatting away in the hot tub. Mark and a couple of his friends were policing up empties and other party debris from the pool deck.

"I hate to be such a wimp good buddy but I think I'm going to head in and get ready to crash. Long day. Work day tomorrow."

"No need to explain or apologize to me my friend." Tyler said. "You're the one who has to get up for work in the morning not me."

"Alright then. Don't get too comfortable in there and fall asleep. I'd hate to see you poach overnight."

"No problem. I'm only going to hang here for another ten minutes or so or until I finish this last beer."

In fact, Tyler might have poached if it had not been for the sound of someone stepping into the hot tub rousing him from his semi nap. He didn't know if it had been ten minutes since Jack had left or much more or much less. What he did know was that his vision was unfogging to the reality of Barbie sitting on the same ledge of the hot tub next to him immersed up to her pert young bikini covered breasts.

"Hi Mr. Cooper."

Tyler blinked again and sure enough Barbie was right there beside him. There was no one else on the pool deck save for Mark and one of his friends filling trash buckets. No sign of Tina although unbeknownst to Tyler she was observing them from inside the darkened garage. The two girls had observed Tinas dad leaving to go upstairs and Tina had dared Barbie to make her move.

"This water is really warm, isn't it? I haven't been in this thing in ages."

"It is a little warm." Tyler agreed. "But I suppose that's why they call it a hot tub."

"I know that silly. I just think it's hotter than last summer when I was here. You haven't been here in a long time I suppose."

"A very long time."

"Not since I was a little girl. I'm not a little girl anymore in case you haven't noticed."

"Oh I noticed."

"And I noticed you noticed. I felt you down there in the pool this afternoon."

"Oh really. What did you feel?"

"I felt this." Barbie said, reaching over and briefly grasping Tyler's hardening cock through his swim trunks. "Now I want to feel these hot jets on my kitty."

Barbie strode to the opposite side of the tub and got up on her knees on a ledge so that one of the water jets was pulsing right at her groin. Tyler noticed that she was naked below the waist and then saw that her suit bottom was hanging over the edge of the tub.

"Come over here Mr. Cooper. It will feel good on your dick too."

Tyler was shocked into speechlessness momentarily but then could only muster, "Not Mr. Cooper, call me Tyler."

Barbie wiggled her butt and said over her shoulder, "Ok uncle Tyler, come on over. The water feels really good. Don't worry. No one can see us."

This wasn't entirely true as Tina was watching the seduction play out. She couldn't see below the water line but had seen Barbie strip off her bikini bottom before getting into the tub and then that uncle Tyler hadn't gotten out when he had to have noticed Barbie's bare ass. Then she saw Tyler cross the distance to come up directly behind her friend. Tina touched herself and sighed. Tyler, as though on autopilot, moved into position behind Barbie kneeling on the ledge. She backed up slightly to grind against his hardening prick. The water felt great. She was right. It felt even better when she reached back and peeled his trunks down to mid thigh so that he sprang free. The little minx grasped him and stroked him a little before sliding him between her legs. His length settled into the groove of her slit without penetrating and his cock head pulsed and nudged against her clit. The water jets blasted her clit, his entire length, and even tickled his balls and ass with the foaming bubbles.

"Pinch my nipples uncle Tyler." Barbie said, while subtly sliding her slit back and forth along the upper surface of his throbbing cock, his cock head repeatedly bumping and massaging her erect little button. Tina could see his hands slide under the cups of her friends suit top and watched him twisting and pinching the nipples. Tina knew her friend well and that this would be enough to drive her over the edge and she dipped two fingers into her own pussy with one hand and twisted a nipple with the other. Tina watched raptly and orgasmed even as she watched her friend do the same grinding on uncle Tyler while he fondled her boobs. Tyler was getting close too when the mood and opportunity were broken by the unfortunate interruption which came next.

"Barbie! Are you out there?" Linda called out from the patio door.

"Yes Mrs. Perkins. I'm in the hot tub." No mention of who she was in the hot tub with. Barbie reached for her suit bottom and donned it while in the tub and Tyler pulled his suit back up over his raging hardon.

"There's a phone call for you. Your mom. You weren't answering your cell."

"I'll be right there."

Tyler watched her bounce away towards the house and as she turned to blow a kiss at him he thought he saw her mouth the word 'Later'.

********

Later turned out to be about two hours later. The phone call for Barbie was regarding her grandmother having taken a turn for the worse in the hospital. The family was planning to gather there late tomorrow and Barbie's dad had switched her flight for one to leave early in the morning. Jack had already turned in and Linda was planning to wake him early enough to drive to the airport. She and Tyler lingered over some coffee and dessert while Tina helped Barbie pack.

"Full day huh? Golfing, pool party, drinking. All you need is a little female company to make it perfect and help you put that witch Christie way onto your rear view."

"That would be nice. All in due time though Linda. I'm not in any rush to get involved."

"Who's talking about involved? I'm talking about getting you laid. I have some friends of mine who are footloose and single. Let's see what I can do."

"Really, it's ok Linda. I will land on my feet."

******

When he had gone upstairs just after eleven to turn in he had resigned himself to taking care of business by way of rosie palm and her five sisters. Under the sheets and in the dark he had begun his masturbation with visions of the hot tub encounter to fuel his lust filled imagination. He then heard his door open and close quietly. A small form pulled back the sheets and slid in next to him and Barbie said in a whisper, "We have some unfinished business to take care of uncle Tyler."

"You shouldn't be in here young lady." Tyler offered half heartedly.

"Why not?" Barbie said grasping his boner and leaning in for a kiss. Tyler kissed the teenager back and moaned as she toyed with and stroked his erection. "It seems like some of you doesn't mind my being here."

"Yes but you're so young. I'm old enough to be your dad or real uncle and I should and do know better."

"Oh come on uncle Tyler. In case you haven't noticed I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm all grown up now. Do little girls have juicy kitties like this?" Barbie dipped a finger into her panties and it emerged glistening with her obvious arousal.

"Do little girls have nice boobies like these?" With that, Barbie peeled her tee shirt off and leaned in to offer an erect nipple to suckle on. She reached over to the nightstand and turned on the bedside lamp and also turned on the tv with the remote, volume at mid level. What was on the tv, neither would be able to remember later on. What Tyler would never forget was the sight of little Bunny prancing to the door and then coquettishly asking him if he wanted her to lock the door and if so did he want her to stay or go. He sat in the bed and stared at her unable to muster a response or offer any more resistance to her advances. She correctly took his non response as agreement as also attested to by the hard-on tenting the sheets in front of him. Barbie stripped off her panties and headed back to the bed, peeling back the covers.

"Bunny, are you sure?"

"Very sure. Im not a virgin if that's what you're worried about."

"I wasn't worried about that. It's just that its hard to look at you and not remember the little girl who liked to play horsie with uncle Tyler."

"Well, let's put that out of your mind for now. I want to do this. Im all grown up now. Let me show you how grown up. I want to suck you."

Whatever further resistance Tyler might have mustered faded right then. When Barbie scooted up between his legs and while maintaining eye contact leaned over his prick and flicked out her tongue he moaned with pleasure.

She was less expert than several of the women Tyler had experienced but her enthusiasm and innocent beauty more than made up for that lack.

"Oh yeah! Ooh. That feels so good Bunny."

Licking and stroking his shaft, she was driving him crazy with desire. His balls were rising in their sack and she could feel his excitement and desperation to come.

"You better stop young lady. I might not be able to hold on."

Barbie pulled her head off his dick as she had been bobbing up and down, taking about half of his length with each pass.

"Its ok uncle Tyler. You can come in my mouth. I want you to. I want to taste it. I'll save some and we can share it when you kiss me. That would be hot."

"Oh my God. You are the hot little one aren't you? You have done this before haven't you?"

"Of course silly. I'm all grown up now. Now give me your cum. I've tasted cum before but I bet yours will taste the best."

The blowjob continued for another few minutes and Tyler relaxed knowing that he could dump his load into little Bunnie's eager mouth. When he tensed and raised his ass off the bed she kept her mouth suctioned to his tip and stroked her tongue on the sensitive underside. First one and then several subsequent volleys of pent up spunk blasted into her waiting mouth. She swallowed most but as promised saved a little to share with her uncle.

"Yummy. Here. Let me share with you."

Tyler kissed her back passionately and tasted his essence on her tongue.

"That was so hot Bunny. You really are all grown up."

"I told you. I'm grown up enough to suck and I'm old enough to fuck."

"Let me taste you first. I bet you are as delicious as you are beautiful."

Tyler then took his turn between the teenagers legs, softly blowing on the beautifully shaved and glistening mound.

"Are you going to kiss my kitty uncle Tyler?"

"I'm going to kiss it and lick it and all but devour it you sexy minx."

Then, toying at the entrance of her slick little quim with the pad of his index finger, Tyler sucked her little button in between his lips and stroked it back and forth with the tip of his tongue. As she responded to his efforts he slid that finger in and then another alongside it, slowly finger fucking the teen to greater heights of pleasure.

Barbie had experienced cunnilingus that had been as well delivered as this before but never from a man, especially a man who she had fantasized about for so long.

"Ooh, that feels good. You are getting me so wet."

Tyler kept up his good work until she shuddered with orgasm and then he worked her up to a second and then a third orgasm in short order.

"I want to feel you inside me now. Let me ride you uncle Tyler."

He lay on his back and Barbie straddled his midsection and took hold of his cock. She placed the tip at the entrance to her slick channel and ran it back and forth between her lips to moisten it. Then she dropped down a little and they both gasped with the pleasure. She raised back up and then sank back down and repeated this exercise, taking a little more of him in each time. Eventually she bottomed out and ground her clit against his pubes while leaning over to kiss her uncle while they fucked. To Tyler it was heaven. Tight, hot, wet teenage pussy milking and riding his cock. They kissed and he played with her beautiful tits while she humped and ground into him. Her tight silken box sucking him deeply and encouraging another load to build up in his balls.

This went on for some time and Barbie was able to grind herself to another nice orgasm. Tyler then flipped her over onto her hands and knees and started to fuck her from behind.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me uncle Tyler. Fuck me like you mean it. Use my little teenage pussy."

Tyler looked down to enjoy the sight of her shapely butt and the sight of his rigid and excited prick sinking in again and again to her velvety smooth vagina.

"I'm getting close Bunny. I better pull out."

"No uncle Tyler. Come inside me. I have a diaphragm in. I want to feel your hot jizz."

That was all he needed to hear and he picked up his pace. Barbie reached between her legs and started rapidly strumming her clit so they could orgasm together.

"Ooh. So tight. So wet."

"Pump me full. I'm so close. Let me feel it."

"Aah yes!!"

Tyler held her hips and held himself deep inside her as he shot again and again. Barbie came as well and her juices combined with his and started to leak out and down her thighs.