It's OK to Like Both

Story Info
With the support of her friends, Molly learns how to be bi.
3.5k words
4.64
11.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until I met my wonderful husband that I realized being a bisexual woman was completely fine. All he ever wanted was for me to be me...and I am so very lucky that he has been right by my side while I walk the path of discovery. It's been over twenty years since a version of these events occurred, and I am still discovering new things- with him right next to me!

*

I grew up in a rather conservative family. I remember once as a teenager I mentioned bisexuality being the best of both worlds and my mother snapped back, "Absolutely not. I understand that some people are confused, but they need to make a choice. A person is either gay or straight." My mom wasn't against people being gay; however, my dad was not a fan. He was not a bible thumper or compared homosexuality to the devil's work But he did believe that men and women are supposed to be with the opposite gender. With all of that said, as a teenager I assumed I either had to be gay or straight. Well fuck. I didn't know. And not knowing led to a lot of internal conflict.

When I was nineteen, I met Ryan. I was a freshman in college, and he was ten years my senior. Of course, he thought I was way too young, but over the course of time I broke him down. Eventually, he decided to date me. I was so taken by Ryan, that for a brief moment, I forgot all about my sexuality struggles. I knew in my heart that he was the man I was going to be with.

One night Ryan and I were waiting to be seated at a fancy restaurant. A woman and her

husband walked in and stood near us. I leaned over to Ryan and commented on how pretty I thought the woman was.

"Do you find all women attractive or just this one?" he inquired.

Without even thinking, I replied, "I find women in general beautiful...I guess." Even though we had only been dating for a few months, Ryan and I had developed a close bond. He knew me very well, and for some reason his response changed the course of our lives.

He said, "You know you can like both."

"What?" I was taken back. I was told that you can't like both, and now I'm being told I

can. It didn't matter if Ryan told me the sky was green or purple - I would have believed him. So it was at that moment that I realized I could be bisexual. When we got home that night, Ryan continued to ask me about my feelings for women. So often men hear "two chicks," and they are ready to get their rocks off. Ryan wasn't that way; he was truly trying to help me find myself.

"Ya know Molly, it's totally fine if you find women attractive or even if you want to be with them sexually. That's normal."

"But I love you. I want to be with you."

"I don't doubt that for a moment, but the two don't have to be exclusive. You may be with a woman and realize that you are not bisexual. You may realize you will never be happy unless you are with a woman. Or you may simply learn that it could be fun here and there. But you owe it to yourself to figure that out now at twenty and not at forty."

"But I don't want to figure it out with you," I said. As a young, inexperienced woman, I was not going to do anything without Ryan by my side. "Besides..." I started, "I don't even know how to go about this or how to figure this out."

"How about if we ask Lisa to come over." Lisa was Ryan's good friend at work who also happened to be married to Tamara. "Lis can help give you some things to think about. I mean, I can help, but you may actually want to talk to a gay woman about all of this." I thought Lisa was a lovely woman, but she was Ryan's friend- not mine. It would be awkward.

"Will you be there? You won't... like... drop me off and leave me, will you?"

"Ummm. No. How about we invite them over for dinner. You good talking to Lisa with Tamara there? Or you want Lis alone?"

"I guess they can both come over. Can you talk to Lisa before though, so she knows what's up."

"For sure!"

____________________________________________________________________________

Back then I was a really serious college student who spent most of her time at the library, so Ryan and I didn't have a ton of time to talk about Lisa and Tamara coming over. One night I got home late from the library, but Ryan was still awake.

"Hey, sexy buns. How was class today?"

"Long. I have another paper due next week. Holy heckin' hay! It's so much work." I curled up next to my man.

"Does that mean you are too busy to do dinner this weekend with Lisa and Tamara? I've been talking to Lis, and she's totally cool coming over. We can have dinner. Hangout. Have a few drinks...not for you. You're still a baby."

"Holy shit. You mean...she knows...you told her I was bi?" I whispered my question. Why? I don't know. Maybe I wasn't ready for anyone to know my sexuality. Maybe I wasn't ready to admit it to myself. Or maybe I was just being over dramatic.

Ryan whispered back, "Yes. She knows. And guess what?"

"What?"

"She doesn't care...nor does anyone else for that matter."

"Trust me. My parents will care. My friends will care."

"So is that a no to dinner?"

"No...I think that's cool. We can have them over." At twenty years of age, my cooking was nothing to write home about, so I told Ryan that we would just order pizza. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and reassured me that everything would work out just fine. (Fun fact- we've been married for nearly twenty years, and he is still correct...everything works out)

____________________________________________________________________________

When Saturday rolled around, I was pretty nervous. The only person who really knew my inner desires was Ryan, and now I was about to talk to two women who I only sort of knew. When Lisa and Tamara showed up, they quickly put my mind and heart at ease. They brought with them ice cream, which has been the solution to all of my problems my entire life. As we ate pizza, we made small talk about how I was doing in college. Since Ryan and Lisa worked together, they talked about their job. Lisa and Ryan are pretty close and have a lot of inside jokes and stories that Tamara and I were oblivious to, so we sat there and listened.

"Hey," Tamara leaned over towards me. "Can we have ice cream now? I'm jonesing for some sugar!"

"Yes! Want to help me get it?"

"Sure!" I informed the others that we were going to get dessert, and we would be right back. Tamara got into the freezer, and I got the bowls. As I dished it out, she asked me how I was doing.

"Oh fine. I mean school is busy, but I like it. Ryan is cool that I live at the library so much..." She cut me off

"No. I mean with the stuff that you are dealing with." She lowered her voice. I wasn't sure why, but maybe she was trying to address the baby elephant in the room.

"Oh." I could feel my face get red. "Well yes...I mean Ryan is great, and he listens. But how do I know if I am bisexual or just like the idea of being naughty? Or if I am just being a weird twenty-year-old? Maybe I'm over analyzing it..."

"I would suggest that you try being with a woman. Even if it is as simple as kissing one.

If you feel something then you would know that there is more to explore. If you feel nothing, then there's your answer."

When we took out the ice cream, Lisa asked, "What were you two ladies talking about in there?"

"Not much," Tamara started, "I was just encouraging little miss Molly here to find a nice woman to make out with."

"Sounds like a good plan to me!" Ryan said.

"I'm sure you do," I said as I plopped down next to him.

"Tamara and I could help with that...if you are interested?"

I just looked at Lisa not knowing where she was going with this. Tamara giggled as she ate her ice cream. Lisa looked at Ryan and winked.

"Hey Ry?" Lisa began, "why don't we put this ice cream in the freezer and go into the bedroom. You can sit in a chair, so you are near Molly. But let me and Tamara take care of her."

"Are you good with that?" Ryan asked me.

"Ummm...sure. Just don't leave!"

"I won't, baby."

Ryan took the bowls from us, and then the four of us went into our bedroom. Ryan sat down in a chair that we had in the corner of our room. I crawled into the middle of my bed.

"So Ms. Molly," Lisa began, "I'm going to talk you and Tamara through a few things. Are you good with me directing you two?"

I kind of laughed because I was nervous- but of course I agreed.

"Perfect. Now, I want you and Tamara to sit across from each other." We moved, so we were facing each other.

"Now uncross your legs you two, so you can get closer. I want you two to be lips apart." Tamara and I uncrossed our legs and moved closer. We both had long legs, so we had to work on her legs going on top of mine. After a minute of untangling our long limbs, we were close.

"Tamara, I want you to lean in and give Molly a gentle kiss on the lips." Tamara leaned in and her full lips made contact with mine- but just barely. I had my eyes closed, but when I didn't feel her lips fully on mine, I opened my eyes to see what she was doing. She smiled.

"I was just making sure you wanted this," she whispered.

"I do." Tamara leaned in slightly more and made full contact. We kissed gently. Her lips were softer than I could have imagined. I am used to Ryna's scruffiness. Tamara pulled away. I was not ready for the kiss to end.

"Now, Molly, I want you to lean in and kiss Tamara, but this time I want you two to touch each other's faces. Feel free to kiss more passionately." I obeyed. I leaned into Tamara and kissed her, but my hands were holding both of her cheeks. I opened my mouth slightly and moved my tongue into her mouth. Again, I could not get over how much softer this woman felt. Her brown, soft skin reminded me of moose- it was so decadent. Delicious. Her hands moved to my neck. She pushed my hair back and then used her right hand to run her fingers across the base of my skull. Her nails scratching my skin sent shivers down my body. We continued to kiss. I was hungry for more. After several minutes, I heard Lisa say, "Touch her breast, baby."

Tamara cupped my right breast with her hand and began to knead the flesh. She would rotate between rubbing my breast and pinching my nipples. I was excited to touch Tamara because she had small, perky tits. I was curious what it would be like to touch such a small breast. Tamara moved her hand under my shirt and felt me through my bra. I moaned into her mouth.

"Do you like this?" she whispered?

"Oh yes. I do."

"Do you want to feel my skin?"

"Mmmhmmm," I purred back.

"Hey you two," Lisa interrupted. "I am directing."

"Sorry, babe. Molly here is wanting a little more. Can I give it to her?"

It was at this time that I looked over at Ryan who watched in awe. I got even more turned on when I noticed that he was rubbing his erection through his jeans. I could see a small wet spot where he had released some precum. "Can I have more?" I asked Ryan, already knowing his answer.

"Of course, baby."

It was at this point that Tamara lifted my t-shirt over my head and threw it over to Ryan. Then she removed her shirt and threw it to Lisa. She traced down my clavicle with her long, dark fingers. The contrast of her dark skin and my light skin aroused me even more. She traced the outline of my bra. She then leaned towards me, unhooking the clasp in the back. It sprang loose. I pulled it off of my shoulders, threw it to my man, and winked. Tamara took both of my breasts in her hands and rubbed my two nipples together.

"Damn. These are large. I'm quite small."

"I think you are lovely," I replied.

"Touch me, Molly." At this moment I leaned forward and kissed her neck. I gave her little nibbles as I reached behind her and undid her bra. Her small breasts were perky. While my breasts hung down, hers just stood at perfect attention. Her nipples were no larger than a quarter and nearly black. I traced circles around each nipple making them even more erect.

Lisa now said, "I want you two to lay back. I want you to rub your breasts together. While you are nipple to nipple, I want you to kiss. Molly, I want you to rub your hands up and down Tamara's skin. Make sure to spend some time on her ass. Grab it with your hands and pull her close to you. Tamara, make sure you touch Molly's inner thighs, but do not make too much contact yet with her pussy."

Tamara and I laid down. Since she was smaller than me, she laid somewhat on top of me. She was kind of on her side, but two of our nipples smashed together. She moved her body up and down slightly, so I could feel her soft skin against mine. As we made out, I grabbed Tamara's ass like I was instructed to, which caused her to grind her pussy more into my leg. She began moving herself up and down, putting pressure on her clit. She moaned with pleasure. As she was moving back and forth, she would rub my thighs. God, I wanted her to touch my pussy. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second, and it ached. I wanted contact.

"I...want..." I tried to say through my sexual panting. "I...want...more. Please. Touch me."

"Mmmm. Does your pussy want to feel a woman's touch?" Tamara asked.

"Yes. God. Yes."

"Lisa? Can I have permission to finger fuck this bisexual virgin."

"Hmmm...Ryan what do you think?"

"I will allow it if I am allowed to stroke my cock." All three of us ladies liked the sound of that. I didn't have a clear view of Ryan, but I heard him unzip his pants.

Tamara slid her hand into my pants and began to rub my pussy through my panties. I was so horny that I humped her hand. Pushing my pussy more and more into her fingers. I wanted to feel her skin on my skin. That's when she slipped a hand into my panties. She ran her middle finger up and down my slit. My lips were swollen, and I knew she could feel my wetness before she even separated my lips. This was delicious torture. She cupped my pussy lips and pushed down slightly with her palm. The pressure on my clit felt so good. She moved her palm in circles as I moved my hips back and forth. My eyes were closed, and I could feel myself biting my lower lip.

"I want to feel you inside of me..." I apparently said. I know that I was thinking about it, but apparently I couldn't hold that in. Tamara took her middle finger and separated my lips. She dipped her middle finger into my dripping hole. Then she used that wetness to lubricate my clit in which she drew circles around. She continued this process, but each time she pushed her middle finger into my entrance a little deeper. Then she stopped. My eyes flew open in alarm.

"It's okay," she said when she noticed my concern. She rolled more onto her side. "I want you to touch me. What I do to your pussy, I want you to do to mine. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Oh yes," I replied. I moved my hand into Tamara's pants. I rubbed the outside of her pussy with my finger. Her lips were larger than mine, or they were more defined because I could feel two individual lips whereas mine just felt like a mound of flesh. Tamara then moved her hand back onto my pussy skin, so I did the same. As we laid facing each other she began to draw circles around my clit, but she also leaned in and kissed me passionately. I copied her movement. I remembered to dip my finger into her hole to get some wetness.

Then Tamara began rubbing my G spot. Her middle finger curled slightly to rub the sensitive pad. When I did that to her, she moaned into my mouth. She did not take her finger out, but rather moved it back and forth rapidly against my G spot. I began bucking my hips against her hand as a natural response. Tamara then stuck another finger into me, so I felt slightly more pressure. However, this time it was her index finger that was doing the work.

I did as she did, but she was so wet that my fingers kept slipping out because they were not as long as her fingers. I clearly was going to need some practice. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"You're doing great," she reassured me. "Let's try this. I want you to pretend my pussy is your pussy. Rub like you would rub yourself when you masturbate. I will copy you this time." I was a pro when it came to masturbation, so I knew exactly what to do. I put my index finger on the side of her clit and pressed down so there was just slight pressure. I then vibrated my finger back and forth. When my index finger got tired, I quickly switched with my middle finger. Tamara seemed to like that because she stopped rubbing my pussy for a second while she pushed her hips into my hands. Then she got back to rapidly rubbing my clit with her fingers. She was like a human vibrator. After several minutes Tamara began to whimper. I wasn't sure if she was having an orgasm since I am typically loud. But after a few seconds, she said in a husky voice, "for your first time, you're not too bad, kid."

"Thank you!" I was so excited that I was able to get her off-my first time!!

"You're turn baby." She continued to rub my pussy with her fingers. She put two fingers on top of my clit and moved them quickly until I couldn't hold it in any longer. Wave after wave came over me, and I growled, "Holy fucking shit..." After I came down from the summit, I opened my eyes and gave her a huge smile. "Thank you so much! I really appreciated this experience."

"I think Ryan appreciated it more," Lisa said. I lifted my head up and looked over at the love of my life. He had the biggest grin on his face along with a handful of cum. Apparently, he was a fan of two chicks!

"She's got a point, Mol." Ryan said. "I may have enjoyed it more than you."

"You know," Tamara began, "Molly catches on pretty quick, I think a few more lessons, Lis and she will be a full blown lesi!"

"A few more lessons?" I asked.

"Well of course baby! Who do you think is going to teach you how to eat pussy?" She darted her head towards Ryan. "Not this one."

"Hey now! I have skills, don't I, Mol?"

"Yes you do baby!"

Lisa stated, "So I guess we're getting together again for some additional lessons." Everyone seemed to like that plan.

Tamara and I got dressed while Ryan cleaned off his hands. I was not sure if Lisa masturbated while Tamara and I played, and I was too shy at the time to ask. After we watched movies and had ice cream (finally), our friends left.

"So what do you think, babe? You going to leave me for the other pink meat?"

"Ryan Eric! I'm never going to leave you, but I must admit that was hotter than I could have ever imagined. Are you okay with it all?"

He pulled me into a big bear hug and kissed the top of my head. "Babe, Lisa and I already have your next training lesson scheduled!"