It's Okay, She's My Sis-in-Law Ch. 03

Story Info
Misty and Jordan conclude their research.
2.2k words
4.57
12.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

Ms. Michelle led us to her bedroom and the massive master bath with a tiled shower big enough to hold at least six people. There were four shower heads and a bench inside. The countertops were all marble, with three sinks, and everything was color-coordinated. I was in awe.

We didn't bring anything to change into, so Midori fetched robes for us. She used a remote to turn the water on as we stood waiting. Ms. Michelle slid next to me, whispering that I would stay in her bed and that Diana would sleep with Midori in another room. I shivered and watched as goosebumps formed on my arms.

Ms. Michelle noticed that and grinned.

The water was up to temperature almost immediately. Ms. Michelle ushered us in. We all became little girls again, soaping each other's hair, giggling, laughing, and just enjoying touching each other.

Ms. Michelle focused her attention on me. I watched her breasts which were just a size or two larger than Jordan's, jiggle and bounce while we played around. I was in titty and kitty heaven. I was surrounded by three beautiful women, all nude and happy. We refrained from engaging in sex because it was so late. I figured that would happen when we split up and went to bed. I could wait a little bit longer.

The shower revitalized me. I hadn't pulled an all-nighter since college, but I was about to do another.

When we were all clean and refreshed, Ms. Michelle asked Midori to turn the shower off. She did, then got out to hand us all towels. She helped dry us off and then took care of herself. We put our robes on, following Ms. Michelle out of the bathroom. There was an uncomfortable lull until Jordan figured out we needed to kiss goodnight. She wished me sweet dreams, although we both knew neither of us would get much sleep if any at all. I kissed Midori goodnight also and thanked her for being so sweet. She whispered to me that we got our wish, took Jordan's hand, and led her to another bedroom.

I turned to look at Ms. Michelle, who was patiently waiting. She suggested we dry our hair before going to bed. I smiled and agreed, so we returned to the bathroom to blow dry.

She got out one blow dryer and then sat in a chair in front of a dressing table. I took that as a hint; I plugged in the dryer and used a brush on the table to blow dry and brush her hair. That's when we began to chat. She asked all sorts of questions about Diana and me. I followed our storyline and didn't expand much, wanting to stay as vague as possible. She seemed to accept everything I said, hopefully matching what Jordan had told her.

When I finished, we traded places. I found Ms. Michelle to be very kind and sensual. She wasn't at all what I had expected in a Domme. She mentioned she preferred younger girls but seeing Diana and me. She just had to have us.

I giggled, "It's good to be had sometimes, Ms. Michelle."

She laughed, "Yes, it certainly is, sweet Celine. Did you enjoy your time with Midori?"

I shivered, "Yes, I did, Ms. Michelle. She's adorable and so sweet. I've never been with anyone like her."

Michelle paused, "Like her? In what way, Celine?"

I blushed, "Younger, Ms. Michelle. My few lovers have always been more mature than me."

She laughed, "It's okay to say older, sweetie, and I get it. It's fine. She is a doll."

I smiled, "Yes, she is. She's fortunate to be with you."

Another pause, "Thank you, Celine, that's sweet of you. I think we're both lucky, and I think you and Diana are lucky also."

My smile grew a little wider, "Thank you, Ms. Michelle. I love Ms. Diana, and she is so good to me."

She sighed, the blow dryer stopped, and she set it down on the counter.

"There, all dry sweetie, shall we adjourn to my bed?"

I replied, "I'd love to, Ms. Michelle. I was hoping we'd end the night this way. As I said, I love Ms. Diana, but I was lusting after you. Is that a bad thing?"

She grinned, "Not at all, sweet one. Come with me, baby. Momma is going to teach you a few things."

I thought to myself, Momma? Oh lord, now what?

She let me get in bed before her, which seemed more extensive than a king-sized one. The bed was fitted with satin sheets complimented by matching satin pillowcases. I was purring right off the bat.

Ms. Michelle stood by the side of the bed as I got comfy.

Smiling, she said, "Usually, there's some undressing and foreplay, sweetie. But I think we've done that already."

I nodded, "Yes, ma'am, I think we have."

She turned out the overhead light, leaving the bedside light on, and joined me under the covers, "Come here, baby, mommy needs her breasts suckled."

I shivered, "Yes, Mommy."

I moved to her and kissed her lips first, then lowered my face to one breast to begin.

Ms. Michelle moaned, "Good girl, sweetie. Mommy loves that."

I continued nursing, loving every moment of it. Michelle, mommy, loved it also. Back and forth, following her instructions to the letter. When she aroused to her satisfaction, she told me to fuck her.

I assumed she meant doing the trib thing, so I moved down her, and thanks to Midori, I knew how to place my legs. But that wasn't exactly what she meant. She stopped me, apologizing for not being clear. I apologized for not understanding. She sat up, reached into her nightstand drawer, and revealed a strap-on like the one Jordan had first shown me.

She handed it to me, helping me put it on. Much to my surprise, she lubed it by giving it a blow-job as I knelt on the bed. When it was all slick with her saliva, she got on all fours and instructed me to fuck her pussy from behind.

I did as requested, gently inserting it, then began getting into a rhythm back and forth. The words that came out of her mouth about me fucking her were unreal. She obviously had a daughter fetish or something. I did my part and then some, slapping her ass when she wanted as I humped away. I called her a lousy mommy, also. I did everything asked of me to keep Jordan's story straight. I hated it.

This was not what I was expecting at all. I hoped Jordan enjoyed her time with Midori as much as I did. I felt this would be a long night I'd wished never happened. I banged away on Michelle until she'd cum and collapsed on the bed. I put on my happy face and continued to play my role.

Michelle was satisfied. She had me wash the strappy and leave it in the bathroom. When I came back to bed, she was snoring. I thought to myself, thanks a lot bitch. Then climbed back into bed to sleep for the next seven hours.

It was sweet Midori who tip-toed in to wake me. She and Jordan had been up for about an hour when Jordan told her to check on me. Michelle was still sleeping happily, snoring away when I followed Midori out. She closed the door behind us and then kissed me deep and long.

I followed her to the kitchen, where Jordan was waiting for me, dressed and ready to go. She explained that Midori was in charge of telling us goodbye and thanking us. If I weren't playing a part, I would have stormed back into the bedroom and given Michelle a piece of my mind. But, to keep our cover, I just nodded and dressed.

Jordan had called an Uber to take us home. Midori seemed heartbroken that we were leaving. She explained that this was how her Mistress was, and there was no changing that. I was pissed off and confused by the way we were treated. I counted to ten to calm down. Then kissed Midori goodbye. It was a very long and passionate kiss that left her breathless. I was honest when I told her I loved how we bonded. She admitted that we had a special thing the night before. She also whispered I was lucky to have Ms. Diana and that she loved her time alone with her, but not as much as with me.

That made my heart crack a bit as we parted.

I waited until we got home and showered before laying into Jordan about what we did. I questioned her 'research' bullshit and told her this was just a game to fuck other women. I thought she loved me.

She sat and listened as tears welled up in her eyes. She got up from the sofa and headed to her room when I finished. When she returned, she dropped a stack of papers on the coffee table and then returned to her room, closing the door.

I looked at the title page and started to cry. It was her research paper, all typed and neat with ROUGH DRAFT written across the top. I felt so bad I began to cry. I knocked on Jordan's door, but she didn't answer. I opened it a crack to peek in. She was lying face down, crying into her pillow.

I sat on the edge of the bed, massaging her back as I quietly apologized. She turned over, her face was red from crying, and I felt even worse. We sat and talked about last night in a calmer tone of voice. She apologized to me repeatedly for straying from the plan. She'd gotten swept up by Michelle's charm and body.

Jordan admitted she had a weakness for confident redheads. I giggled, telling her I now have a weakness for adorable Asian girls. Jordan confessed Midori was very yummy. We both laughed at that one, then we looked at each other, followed by a warm embrace.

Jordan felt good in my arms, and she promised that was the last of the research. She could finish her paper with what we'd gleaned from Michelle and Midori.

I admitted I learned quite a bit last night and wanted to show her whenever she was ready. If she still wanted me. We went to my bedroom and stayed there the rest of the day. It was just like the first Saturday we spent together, fucking, napping, showering, and snacking to keep our strength up.

The following few months went by quickly. Gordon sent postcards and letters and called when he had a chance. I still felt guilty whenever I lied to him about missing his body next to mine. Jordan and I hadn't come up with a plan for his return. Time wasn't our friend anymore.

Jordan turned in her paper and got her doctorate. I don't pretend to know how it all worked, but she did it. We figured the best thing to do was for her to move out before Gordon got home. We both hated the idea, but it seemed like the best solution. I could visit her as often as I liked because you know she's my sister-in-law, and we were and still are best friends. She's working as a family and relationship therapist and doing quite well. My days are just as bright as when Jordan lived with me, thanks to our visits under Gordon's nose.

Gordon came home, and something changed in him. His obsession with the ocean wasn't as great as when he left. I discovered while they were at sea, one of his shipmates was swept overboard by a wave and never recovered.

Gordon was steering the ship at the time and partially blamed himself. I suggested he talk to someone because it wasn't his fault. He's been seeing a therapist to help with his guilt. I was and still am his anchor.

I love Gordon and Jordan, and I don't believe Gordon could handle my leaving for his sister. But I have a feeling he knows something is going on. He's accepted it if he does, Maybe someday we'll come clean, but for now, I'll be there for him.

Jordan and I still see each other when we can. We shop, have lunch, then go to her place and make love.

It's been two years, and Gordon has talked about getting out of the Navy. I think he'd be worse off if he did. The therapy has helped; Gordon has hobbies that have nothing to do with the ocean. He volunteers at the VA hospital when he has time. We don't have too many years before he can retire and start a new career. He sees that and is looking at a shore duty assignment here in San Diego.

Oh, a funny thing happened to me last week. My student teacher walked into the room fresh from graduating from the University of San Diego with her elementary education degree. She's working on her Master's degree and needs more classroom time.

Midori isn't adorable anymore. She's absolutely stunning. Her real name is Shannon Suzuki, and she didn't say a thing about our previous meeting when we met in my classroom.

However, when the children were gone, we had a long talk in private. She mentioned Ms. Michelle is no longer in her life. At the same time, I explained almost everything about Jordan and me.

This Saturday, she, Jordan, and I are getting together to go shopping, have lunch, and get reacquainted.

Yum Yum

O2
O2
560 Followers