Have You Seen Your Sister?

Story Info
Brother and sister look to add another.
9k words
4.7
51.9k
146

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
333 Followers

"Have you seen your sister?" A voice called from the other side of the bathroom door.

"No, I haven't, dad!" I looked at the door and called back to him.

"Okay, let her know I'm looking for her if you see her."

"Yeah." I replied looking down towards the sink at my sister, Jessica.

She was on her back. One arm wrapped around the faucet and her other hand holding herself up against the wall. My hands were around her waist holding her up.

Her eyes stayed fixed on me while I continued to slide my hard cock in and out of her tiny slit. I didn't even miss a beat when dad called to me. She felt so warm wrapped around me as I pressed in a little deeper. She let out a little moan and slapped her hand across her mouth.

"Good girl." I whispered, moving my hand from her waist and pushing a piece of hair out of her face. "Stay quiet now."

I started to sway my hips faster. Her arm moved back to the faucet to keep her from falling down. Her tiny tits barely moved no matter the pace I went. Her eyes closed and jaw clenched as she tried to keep her moans down. Every so often she would open her eyes and look at me. An orgasmic look crossed her face and her eyes would roll to the back of her head before shutting again.

I pressed my cock even harder into her. Her shaven slit was getting me close.

Her mouth opened and let out a decently loud moan. I quickly covered her mouth and that was enough to tip her over the edge. She started to quiver with pleasure and moan into my hand. The hot breath from her mouth on my skin peaked my arousal. I gave a final deep push inside her and let my cum flow out as far inside as I could.

Her eyes went wide as she felt the warm liquid swimming inside her. I pulled out half way and pushed deeply into her slit making sure it got all the way in. Her wide eyes looked down towards her stomach as I let go of her mouth.

"You said you'd pull out this time." She whispered.

"I lied, is that a problem?" I asked, pulling out of her. I watched the cum start to seep out of her and onto the floor.

"It's never a problem, just unexpected." Jess got up and waddled over to the toilet.

She sat down and let the last bit of cum drip out of her. I stood in front of her, my cock still out. She looked up at me and gave a wicked smile. She spread her legs on the toilet and grabbed onto my now flaccid penis, aiming it for me. I started to pee, her aim was perfect at this point. Right between the edge of the bowl and her stomach. She started to pee at the same time.

I placed my hand on her cheek and started to caress it. She pressed her face into me, it was flush with warmth. I moved another hair from her face and let my hand drop to my side as I finished peeing.

She put her mouth around my penis and licked it all around. I've never asked her to do that, I guess she just likes to keep me clean. She wipes herself clean and puts her clothes back on.

She got up on her toes and held her arms up towards me. I put my hands under her armpits and lift her up, she wraps her legs around my waist. She pushes her lips into mine. I squeezed onto her skinny ass as our kisses continued.

"You're the best brother ever." She panted, kissing into my neck.

"I'm your only brother."

"Well when mom and dad fucked, they got the boy right the first time I guess." She leaned back, hanging off of me.

"I'm glad they didn't stop trying. Then I wouldn't have gotten a perfect sister." I smirked as I lowered her to the ground.

She put her hand on my chest and scrunched up my shirt and smiled up at me. She proceeded to walk away to hide behind the door.

I opened the door to the hallway and looked around and listened. Dad was downstairs talking to mom. My younger 18 year old sister Violet just walked out of her and Jess's room to go downstairs, rolling her eyes at me as she passed by.

"Coast is clear." I tell Jess, we both walk out of the bathroom and head downstairs.

"Found her dad." I said taking my seat at the table.

Dad looked up from his phone and watched Jessica sit down across from him.

"You know what day it is Jessica."

"Yeah and it's another year I'm not applying to college."

Dad let out a sigh. He's been asking for her to apply to colleges to further her education for about 3 years now. She just turned 21 and hasn't wanted to do anything but work since after high school.

-- -- -- -- --

3 Years ago

After her prom she came home absolutely smashed. I saw her stumbling in and helped her quietly upstairs. She drunkenly refused to go into the same bedroom as her little sister and demanded to sleep in my bed. I didn't want her to make any more noise than she already was so I agreed. I helped her get into my bed and I left her there to go get her a glass of water.

When I got back she was completely naked, clothes thrown off all over my room.

"Jess, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like? Getting ready for bed." She slurred out.

"You sleep naked?"

"No. Actually. Actually I just wanted to show off my pussy. You ever seen a pussy?"

"Yeah I have, but I don't need to be seeing yours." I lied.

She may be my sister, but she is super hot. Short, small body, not much for tits. Perfect.

"Don't be stupid, pussy is pussy. Look at this." She spread her legs open, exposing her tight little slit. "See how smooth this thing is?" She said, patting her pubic area. "Got her all cleaned up thinking I was gonna get some tonight. Nope. Piece of shit hooked up with some other girl."

"It looks amazing." I blurted out, quickly turning my head away.

"You think your sister's pussy looks amazing?" She slurred out and laughed.

"That's not what I--"

"I bet you have a great cock. I see it through your sweatpants." she winked at me.

"Okay enough of this. Drink this water and let's get you under the covers." I said walking over to give her the cup. She took it from my hands and finished it.

"More please big bro." she said, holding out the cup playfully.

I take the cup and go to refill it for her. Once I get back I place the cup on the nightstand for her. She managed to pull the covers over herself while I was gone and she appeared to be sleeping. I turned around to head for the door to go sleep on the couch downstairs.

"Bro, come back." She said looking at me as I was about to walk out the door.

"What's up Jess? Your water is beside you."

"Yeah but you aren't." She smiled at me.

"What does that even mean?"

"Come here." She demanded.

I roll my eyes and walk back beside the bed.

"Okay I'm here."

"Get in." she held up the covers exposing her tits to me.

"What? No. I'm going to sleep downstairs."

"If you don't get in I'll scream."

"That would only get you in trouble, not me."

"But you don't want me to get in trouble do you?" She bat her eyelashes at me.

She was right. I didn't want her to get in trouble. I crawled into the bed and lay beside her. Her hand immediately grabbed onto my dick through my sweatpants. I promptly moved her hand away.

"Jess, stop it. You're drunk. Whatever you think is going to happen, isn't. Not while you're like this."

She kept her hand off me and looked at me. "But if I wasn't like this?" She whispered, eyes fixated on mine.

"You're drunk, let's get some sleep."

She pushed herself up on the bed and pushed my arm away from my body.

"What now Jess?"

She lay back down onto my arm and cuddled up to me. "I'm a cold big brother."

Without thinking I shifted my arm around and pulled her in close. The skin on her bare back feels good on my hands. I drag my hand slowly up and down her spine until she falls asleep. I fell asleep shortly after, her still cuddled up in my arms.

I wake up to my dick being sucked. Jess's party hair from last night was now thrown up into a ponytail. I watched it bounce around on her head as the sensation of being blown clouded my judgment. After letting her go a bit longer I decided to let her know I was awake. I grabbed onto her ponytail and held her at the tip of my dick.

"What the hell Jess?" I said leaning up.

"I'm just thanking you." She said licking the head of my penis through my restrictions.

"Stop, thanking me for what?"

"For taking care of me last night. Dad would have killed me if I stumbled in drunk and woke up Violet." She was now looking up and smiling at me.

"Well you're welcome, but why is my cock out?"

"Like I said, I am thanking you. I may have been drunk when I got home, but it faded enough to remember you said not while I was drunk. Well I'm not drunk anymore. Now what do you want me to do?"

"I want you--" I paused for a brief moment. "To keep going."

"I thought you might." She smirked and pushed down against my holding her hair.

I loosened my pull on her but kept my hand there, pushing her down onto me. I remained leaned up on my elbows and watched as my sister sucked me off. Never more have I wanted something so badly and not known until I received it. I started to push her harder into me, I don't have a big dick but pushing her down was still enough to make her choke a bit. I liked making her gasp for air, She seemed to like it too.

I let go of her hair and put my arms behind my head, propping myself up enough to keep watching her.

"Are you close?" She asked with saliva dripping around her mouth before going back down on me.

"It feels amazing, but I'm not there yet."

"What am I going to have to do?" she panted.

"Fuck me." I laughed.

She didn't laugh, she stopped sucking on me. Her eyes darkened as she looked up at me. She then began to slowly crawl up my body. I hadn't realized until now that she was still naked from the night before, the blankets had been covering her.

She finally got up to my face and hovered over me, looking down at me with a smile. She started to lower herself towards my erection. As my head pressed against her slit, it started to slowly enter.

"Wait." I said pushing my waist down into the bed away from her.

"What the fuck?" She asked angrily, like I ruined this for her.

"Condom." I said shifting over and opening my night stand drawer.

"Right." She blushed. "Give it to me." I handed her a condom.

She shifted down farther and sad down below my penis. She opened the wrapper and slid it down my cock.

"Good Job." I smiled at her.

"Thanks, they taught that in sex ed years ago." She laughed crawling back up my body.

She resumed lowering herself onto my protected cock.With the lube from the condom I slid into her tight pussy with ease. She layed down on top of me and rocked her hips up and down to fuck me. She squeezed her arms around me. It seemed being close to me was more important than the sex. But the sex was also important, my cock was in as much heaven as it could be all wrapped up.

"Get up, I want to see you." I demanded. She did as she was told and moved her body around. She was now crouching on me, bouncing up and down on my dick. She looked so beautiful, her pony tail bouncing, her pretty green eyes. Her tiny tits barely jiggled as she kept fucking me.

Then I saw her face tense up. Her already tight pussy squeezed onto me as her pace slowed. She came to a full stop with my erection inside her.

"What the fuck." She said.

"What's wrong?"

"I just came." She said with shock. I just looked up at her. "I've never been able to cum just from sex before." She smiled. "You must be something magical. You can take over now though, I'm exhausted." She rolled off of me and starfished on the bed.

I shrugged and rolled on top of her. Slid my dressed up dick back inside her and started to fuck her. Looking down at her was even more amazing, watching her beauty as her sensitive pussy made her face react.

I lifted up her legs and started to push deeper into her. She let out a gasp as I continued to push myself into her. My sister is perfect. That thought alone made me cum. I fell on top of her and my pumps slowed as the condom tip filled inside her.

I pulled out with the condom on and rolled onto my back. She turned on her side and held my arm as she cuddled up to me. We both sat in silence for a moment processing what happened. First she came on her brother's dick. Then I came in my sister's pussy. And I liked it.

"I love you." she said to me, placing her hand on my chest.

"I love you too sis." I said placing my hand on hers.

"Isn't this just easier?" She asked.

"Easier than what?"

"Easier than other people." She leaned up and looked at me. I looked down at her exposed breast before looking at her eyes. "You're my big bro. You know me, you know who I am, You love me."

"You're right." I said, placing my hand on her cheek. "This is easier."

I moved my hand behind her neck and pulled her towards me. She knew what I wanted, she planted her lips on mine and we kissed. She pulled back and looked at me, face flushed red but dark eyes. She licked her lips and pushed back into me. Our kisses turned passionate as she pushed her tongue into my mouth, mine danced around in hers.

After a few minutes we finally pulled apart. The condom was slipping off my penis.

"Forgot about that." Jess said, pulling the condom off of me and tying it up. "I'll keep you clean too." She licked around my flaccid penis and sucked on it a bit, cleaning the remaining cum off of it. "Salty." she said before taking one last lick. "but satisfying." She smiled.

"We can't tell mom and dad." I said to her.

"I know." She said laying on top of me.

"We won't have to keep it a secret long, soon you'll be off to college." I said while petting her hair.

"Yeah... college."

"You'll be the first one of us to even apply for a college."

"Why didn't you apply again?" She asked me.

"I just wanted to work, dumb choice on my part. Now I'm stuck in this shit job."

"I like working." She said.

"For now, you'll change your mind." I gave her a kiss on the head and shifted her off of me and onto the bed. "Let's get up. I'll make sure the coast is clear before you head out."

"Thanks big bro." She smiled at me, rolling to the edge of the bed.

"Anything for you little sis." I kissed her lips again. "As much as I like you being naked you need to get dressed."

"Fine." She sighed.

-- -- -- -- --

Present Day

And she never did go to school. She was in love with me and didn't want to leave. As much as I wanted her to go to school, I wanted her here even more. We've been together for 3 years now, since that fateful night and no one suspects a thing. They think we are just close siblings that like to hang around and go out together.

"What if we apply to just one school this year." Dad asked Jessica.

"I just don't want to, dad. And I like my job anyway."

"You can't work at an outlet mall forever." He said sternly

"It's La Senza, Dad. And I can if I want to." She said getting up. "Can you still drop me off Sis?"

"Yeah let's go." Violet said, getting up after her and grabbing her keys.

"And I'll see you tonight for my pick up." She said, placing her hand on my shoulder and dragging it off as she walked away.

I don't know why she never got her license, but at this point I usually just drive her wherever she needs to go. Violet got her license right away and helps drive her around too. Both our parents refuse to drive her and don't understand why she doesn't learn to drive on her own.

"I don't understand why you drive her." Dad said to me. "Especially on her closing nights, midnight pick up is ridiculous." He huffed.

'Because you and mom gave birth to a beautiful girl that I've fallen in love with' Is what I wanted to say. "Because she's my sister." I shrugged and grabbed an apple off the table and walked away.

-- -- -- -- --

I rolled up behind La Senza a few minutes before midnight. I got out of the car and walked up to the back door and gave it a knock. I looked up at the fake camera that was pointed at me. Jess opened the peak port and I smiled at her. She pushed the door open revealing her wearing some skimpy black bra and panties she probably took from the stock inside.

She was a manager at La Senza, has been for a year now. She closes with one other girl but she leaves around 11 when the store actually closes. I hold out my arms as I walk inside. She jumps on me and wraps her legs around my waist. Our lips connect and I walk us into the main shopping area.

I lay her down on the front counter and gently drag my hand down her body. She tilts her head backwards over the counter and looks through the big glass window. I joined her in looking outside. Not a car to be seen, there never was. We both liked to fuck in front of the window because it was the closest thing we had to a public relationship.

I press my hand against her neck and with my finger drag the straps of the lingerie off her shoulders. The touch of her soft skin makes the hair on my arms stand up. I press my hand against her small breasts and lean down. Her nipple becomes erect as my tongue plays with it. I suck on it for a bit, something about her skin tastes so good.

I place my hand under her back and lift her to pull off the rest of the lingerie. I sit back in awe at her pristine pussy lit up by the moon light from outside.

"Mesmerizing isn't it?" She joked as she spread her legs open.

"The way the moon hits it, I just--" My focus is broken when I look up and she's smiling at me. The same trusting smile she's given me for years when she is fully exposed in front of me. She says it's because she can't contain how much she trusts me. I smile back at her and lower myself down the counter.

My lips kiss the outside of her thighs as I make my way into her center. My tongue is gentle against her as I feel her warmth against my mouth. I play with her clit and suck on it while she grabs tightly on the edges of the counter. Sometimes I forget to stop because I like the way she moves and squirms. I get so into it I lose focus on what's really happening.

"Hey hey." She said panting pulling at my hair.

I look up at her, my mouth soaked in her wetness.

"I've already cum twice." She smiled. "I want more of you."

I let out a little chuckle and stood up. I pressed myself into her and felt her tighten around my erection. I grabbed onto her shoulder to keep her in place on the counter and started to fuck. As much as she appreciates the gentle approach to make her cum. She loves it when I pound her as hard as I can on the counter.

My body slams against her as I press myself all the way in. She's screaming my name, demanding I don't stop. My dick twitches every time she loudly moans as I'm kissing at her neck. My hand pressing into her breast, sometimes pinching her nipple.

"I'm getting close." I pant out. "Where do you wan--"

"Did you hear dad today?" Her breath was heavy.

"Uh, Yeah." I said, slowing my pace. "Why bring him up when I'm about to cum?"

"Keep fucking me." She said shifting down towards me. I matched back to the pace I was at before. "Inside my mouth. As a fuck you to dad." She laughed and smiled, tilting her head back. "That fucker has no idea his family line ends with us."

I shrugged and fucked her until my cock couldnt hold it any more. I motioned for her to get off the counter and she did quickly. She wrapped her lips around my mouth and started to jack me off. It was a large load but she kept sucking it all in. When I was done I gave her a pat on the head and she pulled slowly off of me. She opened her mouth to show me the whole load was still in there, she swallowed it and showed me her now empty mouth.

"Bye bye kids and fuck you dad."She said giggling to herself and standing up.

"You know there's always Violet." I said as I put my pants back on.

"You know she's a virgin right? She told me she had sex with a guy once but I don't believe her. Maybe she's gay."'Jess said as she got dressed too.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
333 Followers