All Comments on 'It's Only Acting - The Conclusion'

by cookingwithgas

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
HighpikeHighpike12 months ago

You took a light hearted little romp and created some serious characters and a very good plot. Well done and thank you.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed12 months ago

I have to say that in the original version the husband is clearly portrayed to be the weak figure that you clearly imply that the wife took him to be. The original took an idea that has been done in at least two other stories on this site complete with theater and sex scenes. You turned this into a believable work with reasonable resolution that didn’t end up a full-on btb story. The only problem I had with your ending is that the producer, director, cast and crew should have all been arrested based on the statement about the setting being a middle sized community with moral standards. A good read!

JusteenKJusteenK12 months ago

I don't know why you didn't write this as an original, standalone story. It's well written and entertaining but I can draw only the loosest similarities to the characters or plot in the story that you referenced.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Great story! Sometimes it takes the unexpected to remove the blinders.

5

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

There is just nothing that explains wife's conduct -- there is no insight or development. Particularly when we are talking about a public professional such as a stockbroker, one would expect something more than just a slut, but there is nothing that explains a professional/wife/daughter publicly ruining her life by having sex on stage.

numbnutz49numbnutz4912 months ago

Tx77 noted that there have been two other stories on the site that involved in theater performances with live sex scenes. I think that's what confused me initially. I do love your writing style and your 'part 2' was clearly superior to the original. It was more than just a finish the story - it had a direction that was carefully laid out and fully justified!

AardieAardie12 months ago

Live sex on stage doesn’t mix well with a conservative profession. It’s hard to believe she was too stupid to see the likely consequences to her career.

Great job turning the protagonist from being cuck at the end of part one to booting the b.

TajfaTajfa12 months ago

This was really good but why, if she loved him so much, did she do it? That is never explored and why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars

ibuguseribuguser12 months ago

I usually like your stories but this one was a miss.

He had plenty of evidence early on but decided to go with acting and add to the deceit.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode6612 months ago

A brilliant story, in which the husband turns the tables on his lying, cheating wife 5 stars

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm12 months ago

This was excellent! Especially the ending. If a cheated spouse ends up happily ever after with a fallback relationship they found immedaitely after learning about the infidelity, it just leaves me wondering how much they actually could have been in love with their spouse in the first place. This is just one example for the many little details you included in this, that made the story that much better.

Thank you for this. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

FD45FD4512 months ago

The original story came from the ‘slap and giggle’ innocent taboo era of arousing cuckoldry of ‘innocent cheaters’.

This…shrug. This is a far different story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now12 months ago

I liked this treatment of the original.... well done!

francemanfranceman12 months ago

Good story given the starting context where he is clearly a cuckold.

Getting him to regain his respect, his pride.......without using any extraordinary tricks was quite a challenge.

On the other hand, I never understand the usefulness of having a considerable amount of evidence of infidelity and adultery, especially when it is absolutely not held by law, in a court of law.

This way of thinking baffles me.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Really appreciate taking up the cause with a sequel. It's tough to do and if I wasn't a lazy slug, I would've picked up the story not at the end, but right when she confesses and gone in another direction. We never find out why they never had children, or discussed it, and none were implied in the epilogue. 4*

dgfergiedgfergie12 months ago

What is it with some women? I would never say all because I have daughters , all over 47 and they are al faithful with morals. But I has a young wife for 13 years that fell into the mold of our main female in this story. Another sad story of peoples ability to rationalize anything to make it ok in their own minds............

jblogsjblogs12 months ago

Great story - seemed like it ended too fast . I would have liked to hear more about what happened from her perspective.

MightyheartMightyheart12 months ago

Good One.

A huge improvement over the original.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler12 months ago

Well done with a perfect ending. Five stars from me. Thanks.

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Nice follow-up. Really like how Peter dealt with his cheating wife after he found out.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino12 months ago

It would seem to be an inordinately long run for what was effectively a semi professional show, hardly The Mousetrap.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stupid slut

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Weird...and enjoyable.

lujon2019lujon201912 months ago

So why did he go from an accepting cuck in the first story to this?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

I re-read the prequel, I must say you’re wiring style has improved quite a bit:). LW is a unforgiving mistress & the greats almost always have in-depth character amalgamation for empathic content.

You’re close with this story. However the “ending” is boringly predictable..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It always surprises me when many writers, at the end of the narrative, categorically declare, using the form of the past tense, that their main character has lived a long and happy life with a new lover, even sometimes children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren are mentioned. How is this possible if, according to external signs and attributes, the action takes place approximately in our time and should still continue to develop at this current moment?

bobareenobobareeno12 months ago

I read the original and disliked it. The redemption of the main character kept my attention, although I didn't see the need for the delay in the exposure of his wife (not onstage, but of her betrayal). Nevertheless, I enjoyed this, and thought the author turned a bit of fluff that was the first tale into something of substance.

amygdalaamygdala12 months ago

I must admit after stopping and reading the original, there was no way I expected a FTDS to be credible or good in anyway. But bravo author 👏👏👏👏👏 You not only pulled it off but you wove a tale from a unsuspecting spouse with blinders on to a artfully BTB tale.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s good, but why does he wait so long? Where is the revenge and the pain dished out to the two arseholes? Pity it’s not done to hit women cos she seriously deserves a good kicking.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bravo. *****

nixroxnixrox12 months ago

4 stars - a decently written story about a mentally challenged whore, but once again this plot has been used by several other authors. However, your plot used the STD angle to add a little bit of reality and I believe you should have explored how STDs are changing society as we know it.

Obviously, penetrative sexual activity is the primary source of transmitting any STD, but kissing, touching and orally swapping any bodily fluids are also very effective means to spread the diseases. AIDS can take up to 6 months to be detected. So there should have been NO physical contact between any of the characters, until such time as there is a guaranteed disease free checkup after 6 months.

TonyGWTonyGW12 months ago

Read this then went and re-read the original, twice.

So well done.

You took the, admittedly paper thin, plot of Wonderful' s story and built a work that could well and truly stand alone.

You gave us two believable protagonists and stayed away from trying to build super bad guys to counter them.

You crafted an entirely new, and I use the term again, believable progression from discovery to reveal.

Well worth 5. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why do so many readers require an explanation of the wife's behaviour? Surely the mc finds out they are cheating then he either gets the SOLID proof or hey just maybe the guy has morals and some fortitude and does not need his nose pushed into the shit pile any more than it has been already.

Anyway enjoyed the way the mc did his thing, with the exception of the rebounded rebound.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x12 months ago

"You agreed to this - from the start."- No, he agreed to realistic ACTING, not actually doing it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5stars but the wife supposedly loving hom doesnt work for me.

Frank66Frank6612 months ago

Difficult to score, as when a good story is presented from a real writer- not one of us wannabe's, the story tho well written just doesn't work. For a couple who had enjoyed so much 'gratuitous nudity', on stage, in their early marriage, to now have problems with the one small line that hasn't yet been crossed, seems foolish. 'Honey, I'm ok with your body being exposed, inspected, and lusted after by everyone, family, friends and partners included, and for everyone to see just how you look when you orgasm when having sex, but actual penetration- now that's just for me.' Nope, doesn't work. For her to have been having sex previously without telling him, along with the lies and deception, that DOES work for the divorce. The ending with Sarah breaking up and then coming back- I like that. Seems real.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would object to my spouse appearing in the nude for a theatrical production, much less having sexual contact with fellow actors/actresses. The MC's cavalier attitude toward his wife's full frontal nudity in a small town play struck me as foolhardy and difficult to understand. Those in the audience might find the nudity titillating but that would not prevent them from viewing the wife, and the husband by association, as having lax morals and likely being promiscuous. That is not a pleasant reputation to carry, especially in a small town.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Theater is just becoming live porn. People in the business are mostly insecure trash.

A former producer.

xtc5xtc512 months ago

Good story, but a weak ending.

Wavedave45Wavedave4512 months ago

The director wanted realistic sex even after the STD? That's illegal right?This totally feels like it should be if it isn't.

MattblackUKMattblackUK12 months ago

That was a fine example of FTDS. It worked very well. A 5* story.

Could something like this happen in a theatre? Yes. In fact, similar things have happened, but usually behind the scenes, not on stage.

miket0422miket042212 months ago

The author describes Peter as having been a laid back, supportive husband in the original story.

To me he was really more of an inattentive, disinterested husband. Kelly actually tried to talk to him on at least three occasions and he always threw it back on her by saying he trusted and supported her and that it essentially her body, her choice.

Why wouldn't he have wanted to read the script with her to see what he was going to be supportive of? Hell, he's a professional writer who's written plays before.

He never goes with her to any practices or rehearsals. He works from home and sets his own schedule. Why wouldn't he go with her once or twice?

When she wants to talk about them making the sex scene more realistic and graphic, instead of discussing exactly what the changes are he just reiterates that he trusts her choices.

Then the night of the final rehearsal she tells him it was very realistic and he can't be bothered to ask what she means by that.

As entertaining as this story was I feel like there could have been a great story just dealing with the fallout of what happened during the play.

Introducing a long standing prior affair seems over the top. Granted it sets the scene for his revenge and makes the choice to divorce easier but, a lot of it seems gratuitous.

ken philipsken philips12 months ago

This is a v well written, tightly composed, if somewhat far fetched BTB. My problem is tho you are providing a sequel to an existing story where there was absolutely zero indication of an upset husband. In fact, he was totally disinterested. According, a story abt the marriage just petering out due to his disinterest was reasonable, but sorry not this somewhat over the top piece. That tho would not be an exciting read. I could therefore only give it a 3 as you did not stick to the original author's tone and direction. BTW this was the same reason I found a lot of the sequels to February Sucks do outrageously inappropriate. Ken

njlaurennjlauren12 months ago

I think you took a very skimpy original and created something that was mostly better. I say mostly because the ending just kind of flops over the finish line, it is a typically week ending to a lot of these stories. If Kelly is so into Miles,why doesn't she just dump Peter? And why when the ball goes up does she still try to go back to Peter?

The anon types say it doesn't matter, but it does bc as written Peter has to be feeling like what the hell happened with Kelly,why did she cheat? It is very easy to say Kelly is a mean slut who cuckolds Peter for kicks, but that is too easy, that is playing to the BTB chorus. Is Miles some sex God and Peter is the comfortable bed to lie in? Does she see Peter as a cuckold wimp?And why the play, is this some kind of kink with them? Just too formulaic and honestly I get tired of the cardboard cutout slut wife. The confrontation between them had all the oomph of a soda opened a week ago, Kelly is neither the evil slut or the loving wife gone off the rails, she is empty as a character.

Not to mention nothing happens to Miles in all this.

dante22dante2212 months ago

great read I enjoyed it thoroughly., looking forward to reading some of the other stories you've written

ReedRichardsReedRichards12 months ago

It was really difficult to get from the first story to this one. That’s a constant problem with these kind of sequels: the characters are simply too different. In the original, the husband enjoyed great sloppy seconds; how do you get this story from that?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. I can see how wanting to be equitable can lead one to be incrementally led along. Thank you

also for passing over the minutiae of the mundane stuff like meeting with solicitors, banking personnel, etc.

Too many writers of this genre go into excruciating detail of boring stuff and are too light on the actual interactions

between the characters.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon12 months ago

Convoluted, messy and downright boring and tedious at times. This felt like a Bond movie, where the villain goes into a unnecessarily long-winded explanation of their plot for world domination and I use it as an excuse to use the bathroom.

silentsoundsilentsound12 months ago

And that's a wrap. Nice finish.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The MC comes off as a wimp. His smart ass remarks and plan that seemed to go on forever. If she had been fucking around for five years, he must have been blind. He just didn't come off very sympathetic. He acted like it was a big game.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A pretty good story that suffers mostly from being based on a really bad story by somebody else.

I've said this many times before, but I think a lot of writers would be better off doing an "inspired by" story of their own instead of trying to fix/complete a mess left by somebody else.

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
Interesting

Tale but only interesting, he should have kept better eye on her. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Haven’t read it yet (I will) but a 4 page follow up to a one page story doesn’t bode well

CriosCrios12 months ago

Good ending to a story that wasn't very well written by the original author.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I was right. 3 pages too long. What kind of husband when confronted with his wife’s cheating, takes copious notes? Seriously, 2*

tralan69ertralan69er12 months ago

@sbrooks103x

"You agreed to this - from the start."- No, he agreed to realistic ACTING, not actually doing it.

Yep, that is what we ALL read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another cliche filled cheating wife story from a LW author. The BTB fetishists will jerk themselves dry over it though. It has all the necessary elements. Saint husband, clueless wife, her replacement all lined up before the divorce, and the required “ morals clause” that exists in only the minds of Lit authors that gives the cheated on husband financial security for the rest of his life!

RzcanuckRzcanuck12 months ago

5 stars. Well written and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You can't have your cuck husband be a pussy and a resilient man too. So which is it?

\

The wife was an arrogant selfish heartless betraying monster. So how does a soulless succubus like that "fool" a sensitive perceptive intelligent husband? She has been fucking him over, for years, emotionally, intellectually, and financially. Shit, the dumb ass didn't even know how much money his wife has been paid over the years? It reads like he got exactly the guiltless whore he married, so he got what he deserved. The plot fault was that the parents and family were surprised, and disgusted. Why? Like even her family was deceived by this piece of trash human being? Sounds like a bit of a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde attempt, while leaving out the extreme science fiction personality switching.

\

The whore is attractive, knows how to make money, and has NO morals or ethics: she'll do Just Fine in the business and the theatrical world. And she'll no doubt find some other dumb shit to cuck if that is her fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This tale seams familiar to. Was this a rewrite?

kirei8kirei812 months ago

Better than the original but still not enough BTB for either the wife or the lover. The MC was too indecisive and wimpy pertaining to Sarah. She was like an afterthought that was settled on instead of a loving lifelong partner.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

nice work! You took a miserable weak ass attempt at another cuck story and turned it into

a story Saddletramp would be proud of :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author covered that Reed. He wasnt enjoying the sloppy seconds. He was being groomed without even knowing it. He was getting constant sex. His easy going and trusting personal made it easier for him to ignore reality and for her to manipulate him. Then there is the swarm of confusing hormones designed to compete with other men. He felt that urge everytime she went on stage. It's wrong because that's mainly for men that are competing for a woman that hasn't decided or is the town bike. She should be neither as his wife, and that confused him. I don't even think the author fully fleshed that out. But the author did try and that's enough for me.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu12 months ago

Good story.

I enjoyed it.

What Kelly did kinda riled me up a bit.

Thanks cookingwithgas.

hehe now on to the comments...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

great story, better than the original. 5 stars

patilliepatillie12 months ago

Good story until the rushed ending. All wrapped up in an epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

An interesting and engaging story. I won’t comment on the ending as it would not have been my choice. However, I wasn’t the author and commend the author for his work. It is appreciated and well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A fucked up original story does not make for a good sequel, and this is perfect existence proof of that. Also, every single February Sucks tacked on ending suffers from the same awful, horrible, flawed premise. A shit story about a willing cuck should never be picked up and extended. There is literally no way to save it, and pretending like he finally grows a pair and does a BTB? Absolutely ludicrous. either rewrite all of it, so it makes sense, or don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is great. You know, with the refuse and garbage bobbing along in the wake of all the poorly written, incomprehensible, idiotic, and limp fetish stories that proliferate in Loving Wives like cockroaches in a slum. Most of what is published here falls into two categories: (1.) trash which is published without any editing and polish, mostly bereft of plot or storyline, except for what's needed to get the slobbering masses to upvote and not call the "writer" names; and (2.) awful writing, much of it by newbies, which surpasses even the low bar in (1.). This writer is one of the few shining lights in that stygian mist. Fifty bloody stars 'cuz I said so,

Schwanze1Schwanze112 months ago

You turned a sows ear into a silk purse. Well done

TwentysevenTwentyseven12 months ago

Certainly more satisfying than the original but you should have chosen another of your options. In this one, Kelly is so bad she practically wears a black hat. The option I would have liked is the one where she merely gets carried away and needs to be dragged back to reality, and is then overcome with remorse. Of course, it might not have rated as well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This sequel is much longer than the original, and it shows in the details and creative twists as the plot plays out. The quality of the writing is quite good and would satisfy most of the criteria any Writer's Workshop would posit as necessary for composition. The psychology of the main characters (and supporting player Sarah) is sketched out sufficiently to support their actions (although Sarah's prior connection to the husband is a little too convenient) and makes the MC's eventual working out of his emotional trauma reasonable and rational behavior--until he reconciles with his ex-wife, that is.

My only quibble (and wish for a rewriting of this original piece) echoes that of reviewer patillie's earlier remarks;

the ending feels rushed and the reconciliation not sufficiently justified--the ex-wife should have something more significantly punishing (not death or dismemberment but...) than merely having to change jobs and bear a (temporary) shunning from friends and family.

Still, this is quality work and a quite enjoyable read. More please.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a bit too much of a turnaround from the original story, right into a BTB, and without much originality either.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Husband eventually knows what's going on with his wife & delays action? What kind of spineless wimp is he? Even tho he did divorce her, the fact that it took so long made me question his manhood. Story was much longer than the too short original & slightly better, but still.... 2 stars Bob

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun12 months ago

Great finish to a good original story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry the ending ruined it for me.

Two stars.

wonderfulwonderful12 months ago

I see you can't please everyone. Otherwise, well done.

ttt59ttt5912 months ago

Last sentence ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@wonderful, thanks for the kind endorsement. Since it was your story, I really appreciate it. I think we both know by now. we can’t please everyone.

Cookingwithgas

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit12 months ago

Very good. I was hoping for a real train wreck scene, having everyone served on stage, with a live audience. I know, not at all likely that a process server would be allowed near the stage.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Enjoyable Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story! I think the last few paragraphs caused some confusion among some of the other readers and comment makers. I think some people read it as him getting back together with his ex-wife.

Kelly was the cheating ex-wife. Sarah helped him through the information gathering stage and divorce proceedings. They (Sarah and Peter) then tried to get more serious but it was too soon for him but it worked on second attempt after more time had passed. The cheating wife was not given a second chance

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked it. I too was expecting a huge train wreck, but it never happened. And Peter and Sarah (the ticket booth girl) having a long and loving relationship together was just what he needed once they got back together again. I was surprised the ex-wife didn't get into the porn business after the divorce was completed. Maybe getting that STD made her think about it a little more especially after getting yelled at by her mum and dad for having live sex in the theater.

WillowghbyWillowghby11 months ago
Really Well Written, CWGas

However, I have a couple observations.

First, the eager rutting the unnamed MC engaged in with his wife after her open and drunken admission that she had already been shagging onstage creates a huge barrier to the logic of him initiating his revenge.

Next, full-on nudity and coitus onstage in "our moderate sized community" does not ring true - the Temperance Society ladies would be up in arms!

Also, a guy in the fifth row with a telephoto lens showing up at EVERY performance would have been exposed and summarily booted from the theater.

Now for a personal thought: I interpreted the story flow such that most likely Kelly would be exposed as an aggressive broker who used her body to enhance her business dealings. Was she boffing the brokerage's owner's son - if not, why was he identified? Was Bedford the only client she was banging? Did she see her business-trysts as separate from her fidelity vows? She would then see herself as not having violated her husband's trust.(?)

Thanks for a truly entertaining read, CWGas.

Keep 'em comin'.

Tarloso2Tarloso211 months ago

Good but a rushed ending

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story & enjoyable overall. However, I felt it wasn't as hard hitting as I would've thought via the intro. After finding what his wife's doing on stage &, from the journalist, in the past, I expected him to await until she returned home (work, play, having sex, whatever), take his suitcase or 2 & leave. I'm also surprised that he didn't check her panties (knickers to you English people, lol!) for evidence of semen.

With 3 1/2 pages on the setup - which to me was a bit too long- the after affects from serving his wife the divorce papers was too rushed. Overall, 4stars Bob

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Great finish to an old lacklustre story.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The finish was better than the original.

moultonknobmoultonknob9 months ago

What a fucking load of bollocks

Opinionated1Opinionated19 months ago

Really good story teller did well making a good read out of this sad little yarn.

It's never a good thing when one spouse starts thinking they are way more

intelligent then their partner. It never leads to a good result.

LWLover60LWLover609 months ago

Knocked it out of the park!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Finally, a story from you where MC is a man and not a Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I LOL reading about the cluster fuck he arranged for the 2nd to last performance. Sluts parens, siblings, their wives, too bad the teen daughters cldnt get in, that was just great, then popping the divorce papers etc just before the opening of last show, close to perfect. I wld expect no decent playright, acting troupe, movie producer or such like would have anything to do w/any of them after that shitshow but those liberal artsy fartsy people really do not have any shame nor pride. Was confused at divorce discussion w/ slut, the story indicated that it was her money that had paid down the house mortgage and allowed them to buy a beach home or little chalet or something. Anyhow the upgefucking of the slut wife and her 2 paramours in public was excellent, cunning and funny. Well done and thanx. rk

usaretusaret7 months ago

The ending did it .

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

You wove that really well, yes it had a few words missing, but it was a good story, nice that he didn’t just go off the handle, kept it a slow burn.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think your story was pointless, because the original story, which you cited, stands well on its own. Since the original story seems to be closed to additional comments, I'll comment here about that story and not comment further on yours.

Kelly should have been admired by her husband, rather that rejected. She kept him aware of what she was doing, he knew what she was up to during rehearsals and performances, so what's the problem? A worthy husband would be supporting his wife's craft, not being threatened by it. My own wife has appeared nude on stage several times, having sex with a co-actor and not covered by a sheet. That's what some scripts call for, so that's what dedicated actors do. I could have agonised over this but chose instead to support and encourage her craft. One play called for her to get fucked by six different men in sequence, all center stage under bright lights, and I chose to admire her beauty and dedication rather than linger on thoughts of infidelity. Maybe fucking six rather than just one made it easier, because I realised that with six she would not form emotional bonds whereas with just one she might, as in the original story. I was present for most of the rehearsals and all of the performances, and took great pride in my wife's acting. After all, It's Only Acting!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope previous commenter was being sarcastic.

Here the author added 5 years of cheating...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

STORY SHOWED HOW STUPID SOME PEOPLE CAN BE, SEERMS ALL WIVES IN ENGLAND CHEAT +& ARE DUMB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Only the English."I have to tell you dear i am not happy with you fucking him"WOW how manly. And then allows her to continue on??? You may have had a good story but ruined it with that MC ..1star..JZK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just no spark…all are cheaters….cookingwithshit was a more appropriate pseudonym

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercookingwithgas@cookingwithgas
Romance novelist, under pen name K.L. Denison. You can follow me on Amazon, KDP and coming soon on SmashWords Like writing and posting free stories for others' enjoyment - often just to clear a writer's block. Real life can be pretty boring, so I strive to avoid the common ...