It's Only Acting - The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You took a lot of my... our money," she accused. "I want it put back into our joint account - today."

I shook my head. "That's not going to happen. I know about your silent little nest egg." I didn't have proof, but Kelly fell for it. It was clear in her eyes. We were finally in the negotiation phase.

"I need some of that money," she pleaded. "I'm going to have to start all over. Your shenanigans will surely get me sacked from my job, you know. How am I going to afford the house?"

"You're still getting half our assets and money," I told her sternly. "You just won't be able to keep the hidden money for yourself. That's just another thing you should have told me about."

Kelly looked down at her coffee, forlorn. "I thought you were good." She said quietly and to herself. Then another thought came to her and she sat up with a start glaring at me. "You've ruined me. This took planning. You probably hired that hack journalist. You've been lying to me."

"Surely you understand," I said with a wide smile. "It was only acting." I stood and left straight away.

My solicitor called two days later. Kelly had hired a solicitor, and she'd signed the petition. She told her guy to have me sell the house and give him a check for half the proceeds. My wife fled back to the city of her old job. Unfortunately for her, Bronson, LLC had standards and morals due to its size. I guessed it didn't matter that she was previously screwing at least one of their clients. They would not hire her back. I'm told by Jonathan, that Kelly works for a smaller brokerage just outside of London.

As for me, well, Sarah and I had sex not even one week after my last meeting with Kelly. We went at it pretty regularly for a month, but we couldn't seem to find the romance in it all. We mutually agreed to go our separate ways, within two months. There had just been something missing.

Three months after my divorce was finalized, and eight months after Sarah and I split, she appeared on my doorstep one day.

"I miss you, Peter," she told me. "I'm wondering if you're seeing anyone and if you might want to give it another go?"

I quickly found that the thing that was holding me back had been me. I wasn't ready then for another relationship, but this time around, well!

Sarah and I ended up living a long and loving life together, and we spent our time just about anywhere except the theatre.