All Comments on 'It's Only Being Photographed Pt. 02'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot!

This shows how you can build a story and have an effect on the reader!

shane81ukshane81ukover 4 years ago

Excellent, thank you!

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 4 years ago

Extremely erotic. Love the slow build-up. Looking forward to another chapter.

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 4 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely loved this story! I certainly hope there will be another chapter (or two or three) in this story, and I look forward to reading everything else you choose to share with us. I do love the slow build, the reluctance, the naturalness of your style. I thank you for sharing your amazing talent for storytelling!

andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years ago
excellent build up

looking forward to part 3

Them spending the night together making love.

Then including the men photo sessions group shots 4 way.

Incest. Happy writing and thanks

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic!

Both Pts. - 01 & 02 of this story are well written and the "Lesbian Seduction Play" by Sophie is just awesome. I am eagerly anticipating several more Pts of "It's Only Being Photographed", primarily because of the Author's unhurried pace into the actual sex.

I continue expecting Sophie to ravish Jay in the next paragraph, which does not happen, therefore constantly accelerating the excitement level of this story.

Anxiously waiting for Pt. 03, with Pts 01 / 02 currently being 5*Star Ratings In Every Aspect Of Sensuous!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
keep it going

really hot. keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fabulous!

Absolutely lovely!

Beautifully written. :)

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 4 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I loved it and want to read more!

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 4 years ago
Perfectly happy with just the ladies here ;)

Got so hot in here it nearly burned my home down but oh what a way to go!

sumfun4sumfun4over 4 years ago
cant wait for next chapter

you have built up the tension and the sexual frustration in both ofbthem lets here about their next step.

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don’t stop there

This story MUST continue!

JohnBousJohnBousover 4 years ago

Such Sensuality

Now, that's a story that drew me in gradually and easily - rising ever higher with the emotions of Jay/Jayne. Nothing was ever taken for granted and I adored the lack of certainty that plagued the unsuspecting sitter. There is an intensity of sensual emotion - reluctance and acceptance - that is magnified the deeper into the tale that you travel, and the two parts perfectly and beautifully represent a complete story. Not that I would object to more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Must keep it going......

I’ve loved reading Chapters 1&2 and hope there will be more in future to develop the scene and relationship between the two women. The slow descriptive buildup is very erotic and seeing how Jayne is being drawn out of her hidden persona and revealing her desire to show off her body and sexuality to the other woman is highly erotic and arousing. How long Will I have to wait for Ch3?!!

Wiz1002

graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years ago
Delicious frustration

I read both parts guessing and expecting what was to happen from the outset, what I didn't allow for was the delicious frustration waiting to read about Sophie completing her seduction of Jayne.

From the first mention of posing for photos the build up was relentless and wonderfully written. I expected them to fall into each others arms at any time, after every sentence, but you kept me on edge, eager and hungry for the moment, and still I wait.

Unless the author has some serious twist planned the next part is pretty obvious, and nothing wrong with that, the question is; how will it end? Hopefully, in my humble opinion, not including the men or incest.

A quite beautiful and erotic tale. Thanks.

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
So erotic

I love what Mangazer said. The only difference is that I am both complete now and open to more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I have to agree with all of the comments made Pt. 03 is definitely needed. I admit I thought that after being seduced Jayne would also be introduced to the joy and beauty of sapphic love

dastardly.dick@rocketmail.com

BertimosBertimosabout 4 years ago

Oh, please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More, please

I'm with everyone else desiring more of this delicious tale.

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
Even more delicious...

...and even more tantalizing than Part 01! More of your wonderful writing please!

Love

Marixxx

10towers10towersabout 4 years ago
Never dissapointed.

Another masterpiece awaiting chapter 3. The way you draw out the emotional struggle is superb. Your narrative put me in the room with the two of you.

roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
must just be me...

while it kept me reading till end, found Sophie's insistence creepy

and the end, her son's gf naked on the bed rubbing one out with Jay...really...?

still, gave it a 4-kept me engrossed to see how it turned out

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Glad the you are continuing the story

I have loved the slow build up between the apparently shy older lady and the confident, persuasive younger girl that has lead to both being naked on Jayne’s bed and both had an almost hands free orgasm. I look forward to reading about them both fulfilling their lesbian desires and succumbing to the full sex that will inevitably occur.

I’ve just seen Ch3 has been posted so will now pop over their with great expectation and see what develops!!!

annag98annag98about 4 years ago
Nice to find...

...an author who I can read without wincing. I like the slow build and the denial/submission. I've had a photography story hiding in the back of my mind for some time and although my scenario is different I love the back story here.

Would love to collaborate on a story some time. :)

Hugs, Anna x

HardBenHardBenalmost 4 years ago
Oh Wow

Oh Jayne,

I can't stop reading this series.

Incredibly erotic and totally brilliant descriptive writing.

Loving it!!!

justhorny2justhorny2over 2 years ago

The more of your stories I read the more I want. Another 5

DavBooDavBooabout 2 years ago

WOW! So hot and erotic

josenussbaumjosenussbaum9 months ago

I love this story, only the cheating of Jay vs her husband and Sophie vs Peter bothers me a lot. I hate cheating. Maybe we arent there yet, but I'm sure we will get there next part.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The sexual tension in this story is brilliant. Another 5stars

morning31_bmorning31_babout 1 month ago

This story is just excellent, keeps bukding and building

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...