It's Only Being Photographed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A horny, sexy bitch," she grinned pulling me by my shoulder so that our upper bodies met and she kissed me on the forehead before with a big grin continuing with. "Now come on Mrs West get your kit off for me."

That levity lightened the atmosphere and put us back onto a similar footing to that we had been on when we started and not on the deeply sensual and intense one of the last half-hour or so.

As we stood up we were both laughing and I said.

"Sophie you shouldn't call me that?"

"What?"

"A horny, sexy bitch."

"What do you object to?" she asked slipping her arm round my waist as we walked up the stairs.

Somehow that rather intimate gesture felt normal, 'but was it,' I wondered, as I felt her fingers rubbing me just above my hip bone?

We went back upstairs. I had asked why we were going there and she said that the light was better. I sort of understood that as the lounge had moody, soft lighting.

"I'm not horny and not sure on the sexy," I muttered as we reached the top of the stairs. "I might be a bitch at times though," I grinned as we stopped by the bedroom door looking at each other.

"Jayne you need to recognise yourself."

"What do you mean?" I asked involuntarily looking at her bare breasts and seeing that her nipples had grown and were hard, unlike mine that were just hard!

"I meant horny in the sense of looking horny and making others have horny thoughts, not in the sense of you wanting sex a lot."

"So the same as sexy then?"

"God yes Jay, you really are sex on legs."

"You shouldn't think of me like that."

"I can't help it," she replied looking away and going into the bedroom.

I didn't reply.

"I'll get ready then Jayne," she said fiddling with the camera and light.

"So what is the exam?"

"To become a fully qualified photographer, teacher and lecturer."

"What's it entail?" I asked feeling more relaxed and comfortable with her in my undressed state. As she bent down and moved around I couldn't help admiring her body and thinking how beautiful it was; so youthful, taut and slim with such elegant curves in absolutely the right places.

I had known for most of my sexual life that I was slightly different to some of my friends, well I thought I was. Although, as I had told John many times, I was not sexually attracted to women and did not have sexual yearnings for them I often found myself admiring their beauty. As I had become more sexually sophisticated so that admiration took a slight turn and I found myself admiring their sexiness as well: the fullness of breasts, the shape and pertness of them, the allure of a nipple especially seeing an outline or hardness inside a blouse or tee, the flow of long, slender, especially tanned, legs, full lips, lovely eyes and the flow and trusses of hair styles. On holidays in Thailand with John we had watched ping pong girls and seen lady boys both of which I felt attractions towards. Again not wanting to have sex with them, but merely an attraction to their looks and features.

So I researched things with google and although I didn't really find a suitable definition of my sexuality I came to the conclusion that I was pansexual in that I could be attracted to all genders. But reading more I couldn't really work out the difference between that and being bisexual, so I made up my own definition and that was that I was intellectually and emotionally, but not physically bisexual. I was quite sure that this would not be accepted by sexual scientists, but it was good enough for me.

"I have to submit thirty studies in a number of different categories," she explained as inexplicably I found myself wondering what she would look like naked. She went on. "Still life, landscape, nudes of course, and some representing moods and emotions including erotic."

"And am I in the erotic mood?"

Turning and smiling at me she said. "Oh, baby yes very much so, you will be my whole erotic and nude submission as well as mature."

"Gee thanks," I grinned.

"Well we have most of the erotic and mature Jayne we just need the nude now," she said pointedly nodding at my yogas.

"Yes right, um," I mumbled realising the moment was here and thinking could I do it. Could I take my yogas off and prove to Sophie that I was naked under them and then could I pose like that while she photographed me. I had felt that I could but thinking, 'she will see my pussy and it will be wet' made me think again.

I stood up and looking at her as she held my gaze, I whispered. "Oh Sophie, I'm not sure."

"Come on Jayne we have done everything else, it'll be easy and I promise the shots will be great."

"But what if er, um?"

"They won't Jayne, no one other than me and the examiners will see them and they won't know who you are."

"I don't know Sophie."

"You do know, Jayne, you know you want to," she said huskily as I watched her fingers fumble for the fob of the zip on her skirt. "You know you want me to see you and photograph you naked don't you?" she went on sliding the zip down. "Don't you Jayne you want to be naked for the camera don't you?" She asked pushing the skirt down her hips and sliding it down her slender, shapely legs. "Like this Jayne, like I will be with you," she went on slipping her hands into the waist of her panties and pushing them down.

If her undressing had been a ruse to bolster my confidence it worked. 'God she looks lovely,' I thought wondering whether she shaved or waxed?

"You are lovely Sophie, you have a beautiful body," I said slipping my hands into the waist of my yogas and pushing them down. I was thrilled, though not that surprised but a little embarrassed when she smiled and said.

"No panties, Jayne?"

"No, they spoil the look."

"Mmmm, I was right then," she said as I stopped out of them.

"When?"

"When I said that you were sexy and horny and later about no panties."

Grinning I quipped. "Ah well you never know who you might see at the gym."

"Indeed babe and looking like that in those yogas I am sure there's plenty. Come on let's get going, we'll do black and white first."

Dimming the room lights and messing around with her own light so it was more of a spot than a flood, she stood me against the white wall and focused the light so it lit me from my boobs upwards. Frequently adjusting the lights, she directed me to move around, to sit kneel and stand continually complimenting me and saying how good both I and shots were.

She went back to using colour with stronger lighting using both umbrellas to increase it intensity.

"Ok let's have another look just to make sure I've got everything shall we?"

"Sure ok."

"We won't bother going downstairs we can look on the laptop here," she said sitting on the bed and patting the space beside her.

I sat beside her as she linked the cameras to the laptop that she rested on her bare knees. As she brought a series of black and white close ups of my head and shoulders then breasts as well, them by themselves, a few of just my nipples and other full length poses it became a rather intimate situation. With our naked hips and legs pressed together, our arms touching each other and occasionally the other's breast so I felt my arousal building up again making me think. 'This can't be happening, but it was.'

"Pretty good ay," she smiled adding. "Well that completes the nude session Jayne."

"Ok good," I said feeling relieved. "I'll get dressed."

"Hey not so fast, we still need to finish the naked part of the erotica section."

"Oh, what's that?"

"More like the nipple pinching love, you ok with that now?"

"In for a penny then," I muttered my heart pounding a little at the thought of playing with myself in front of Sophie and the camera. I knew that I shouldn't feel that way and that it was wrong, but then I recognised this whole posing session was wrong, wasn't it?

"Ok Jayne if I pull the bedclothes back and mess the bed up a bit?"

"Er yes sure, why?" I said standing up as she brushed past me.

"Makes more of an erotic scene, sort of evocative of that?"

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at Sophie who was bent over pulling the thin duvet and sheet down and ruffling them up. I couldn't help admiring the curve of her buttocks, the shapeliness of her long, slender legs and the way her small breasts wobbled as she moved. I gulped, though, as she leaned forward with her legs slightly parted and I got a clear view of her puffy vulva, it was glistening with her juices.

"Well a naked you beside, in and on the bed suggests that you may have just had or are about to have sex."

"Sophie no."

"Why not Jayne?"

"I can't do that."

"Of course you can, you have been the whole session."

"Not purposefully," I said rather indignantly as she finished with the bed and turned so that we were facing each other.

Putting both hands on her hips she replied. "And that Jay is your skill or talent."

"What is?"

"I told you before being a sexy, horny bitch, well looking it in photos," she said moving closer and putting her hands on her hips. "You really are the sexiest and most erotic woman I have ever photographed."

We looked at each other not moving or saying anything for a few moments. I had no idea what to do or say and I guessed that made her 'blink first' or I have no idea what might have happened.

"So come on sexy get on that bed."

I clambered on it while she adjusted the lights, cameras and umbrellas and became efficient and professional.

"Ok kneeling first."

"Now turn round and stay kneeling, hands behind you."

"Hmmmmmm lovely, now put them behind your head."

"God that's lovely, great pose Jay. Now just one behind your head, put your fingers in your hair, ruffle it. Perfect."

"The other on your upper leg, no the front of it, your thigh. Oh lovely, round a little bit, no inwards not out. Great perfect.

I realised that the thumb on the hand on my thigh was so near to my pussy. I could feel it in my lips, it was as though it was transmitting signals to my most womanly place.

"It's that look again lovey, marvellous."

I didn't really want to ask but couldn't resist murmuring. "What look Sophie?"

"Your come and fuck me look," she replied looking right into my eyes.

"No it's not."

"Well it is to me and I am sure to the judges who will see your photos. I am putting you in several sections; female general, nudes, mature and erotic female. There's a competition as well as the exam and you could win all sections."

"Don't be silly I have never posed before."

"I think that's what makes you so special Jay, will you turn round please?"

The commentary, directions and compliments continued.

"Kneel with your back to me, no not on all fours yet lover, doggy comes next."

"God Jay your arse is awesome."

"Well I must say, yours isn't bad either."

"You like mine do you? Ok lean forward so it's up in the air your highest point.

"Yes I have always admired bottoms."

"Women's and men's?"

"Yes I love the curves."

"And baby you have those in abundance Jayne."

We did several more short sets as I learned they were called before she said rather seriously. "Ok lovely now on your back before, hands behind your head."

I could see where she was aiming the camera and recognised her taking shots of my face, then that and my breasts and then moving down until my mound and pussy would be in the shot. That made me excited but also worried.

"Sophie, we shouldn't."

Carrying on shooting from the other side of the room with the camera with the long lens she replied in what sounded like a strained voice. "Shouldn't what?"

"Take shots like that."

Changing cameras and moving closer she whispered. "Like what?"

"Of me there?"

"Where babe, where."

"My pussy Sophie it's too much."

"No Jay it's not, you have beautiful and lovely pussy. Hide your breasts with your hands for me."

"Stop Sophie don't say that."

"But you are Jayne, and it is beautiful, lovely and as I have told you sexy and horny. Squeeze them please."

I could feel sensations building up in me, it felt as though an orgasm was starting, but surely I thought it can't be, not from just being photographed can it?

"No stop, please stop," I groaned.

"I can't when I am working like this Jayne I get so heavily into the part."

"What part."

"Photographic lovers Jayne. The model and the camera become lovers as they are now, slide one hand down."

"No, no oh god no Sophie."

"Touch yourself Jay."

"No, no I mustn't we mustn't."

"Mustn't what Jayne, what mustn't we do?"

I was panicking, I seemed to be losing the battle of wills or something. She was outtalking and outthinking me.

"What we did before," I groaned.

"With our breasts Jayne, do mean with our nipples?"

"Yes."

"But you liked it didn't you?"

I couldn't own up and say that I had, I just couldn't. I was coming under her spell. She was mesmerising me and verbally seducing me but seducing me to do what.

"No Sophie I didn't."

"Come on Jayne be truthful, tell Sophie the truth, remember the camera never lies, do you want to see the photos? I know you loved it. You can tell me."

"Oh Sophie, what are we doing, what are you doing to me?"

"Nothing Jayne I am doing nothing other than letting you be the woman you want to be, the woman you are. So, come on lovely touch yourself for me, for us."

She didn't say where but there was no need to. I knew as well as she did. But then I recognised it was her job to know. But could I be mistaken? Did she really mean on my pussy? Did she want me to finger myself, surely not? Surely that was going too far? Was she a lesbian I wondered, but sleeping with Peter and wearing that underwear suggested otherwise? Maybe bisexual or as I considered myself pansexual? God knows I thought, acknowledging that I didn't know, but did I really care? Wasn't this exciting? One of the most erotically exciting things that had happened to me? Why not just take it for that, enjoy it and worry about the why later?

Slowly I slid one hand down my lower chest, across my waist and onto the slight swell of my stomach. I stopped.

"Fantastic Jayne, fabulous, keep going. Oh yes, yes, yes," she sighed snapping away as my fingertips reached where my pubic hair line would have been if I had remained unshaved. "Pinch your nipple with the other hand."

I stayed like that revelling in the feelings from my breast and nipple that I was squeezing and pinching.

"Oh fuck Jay that is so good, you're turning me on so much, I have never photographed anything so horny."

I could see that her elongated nipples were hard and I wondered about the rest of her? Was she tingling all over as I was? Was a heat building up and spreading through her entire body? Were her breasts feeling so full and heavy like mine? Did she feel as if she was about to cum? Was she so aroused, like me so that the merest touch could put her over the top and make her climax?

"More darling, give me more please, please more."

"What?" I groaned as I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide.

"Further Jay, go further, do it."

I slid my finger a little further so that it was touching the apex of my lips at the front so very near to my clit that seemed like a magnet drawing my finger towards it.

"Keep going darling keep going, do it, you know you want to."

Of course, wanted to, but I suppose I didn't want to own up to her that I did. My body was telling me one thing my mind another. As something caused me to open my eyes I knew that for sure my body would win. Sophie was standing beside the bed, her legs open with one hand holding the camera and the other between her legs rubbing herself.

"Oh Sophie oh," I groaned.

"I can't help it Jayne you are so sexy."

I guess that was it. The multiplier, the situation that made me do it. I moved my finger those few millimetres and the tip found my clit. I rubbed it. That sent a convulsion through my body and I bucked like a young colt being broken in.

I guess my intention had been just to touch myself and then move away but, of course that was not possible. My finger felt as though it was attached to my clit with super glue.

"Oh my god," I groaned as the feelings welled up.

Yes baby yes, go for it Jay do it."

I felt movement on the bed and I opened my eyes.

"Oh yes baby yes," Sophie sighed as I saw her clamber onto the bed. She lay back against the pillows and cushions, the cameras either side of her and smiled at me as her hand went between her legs.

"OK Mrs. West?" she asked rubbing her glistening lips.

"Oh Sophie this is so, so wrong."

"No Jay it's so, so lovely isn't it be truthful."

My fingers involuntarily almost slithered round my lips, slightly inside them then back to my clit that they rubbed. The sensations were extreme and so intense as I felt my mind and body being consumed by the start of an orgasm. Although they were mainly closed I opened my eyes a few times and twice Sophie was photographing me and the third time she had two or three finger up her and she was fucking herself.

"Come on Jay, cum with me, do it lovey, fuck yourself."

That did it, that put me over the top and I grunted and groaned as my orgasm broke and floode4d me with incredible sensations.

"Oh Sophie, yes, yes I'm cumming."

"Cum for me darling as I am for you," she whined as I saw her body writhing and convulsing.

As I gradually came down from the peak of my climax, Sophie moved close to me somehow still taking shots as her shuddering and moaning subsided. She put her arm round me and kissed me gently on my lips.

I whispered. "Oh Sophie what have we done?"

Smiling she replied. "It's only being photographed Jayne isn't it?"

12