All Comments on 'It's Only Fair'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

Let's see wife has sex with three men and dated plenty others and he opts to not to even date. Looks like another decent author seems to be going down the cuck path. It's a shame he is content to write garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For appearance only

and that makes it sad. The karmic balance is not righted.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

So he let her behave like a total slut then he just forgave her?

His attempt to even things up was pathetic. This read like a cuckold's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeahhhh what a brilliantly awesome way to get your cockatoo fix skippy way to go son

Nuff said

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

What idiots do for love.

She still cheated and got away with it.

Score 1 for the whore and nil for the moron.

The hormone response is getting very tired in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Familiar

Interesting story. It very much reminds me of another story with a similar plot that I read on this site several years ago. I gave this * * * * because though good, I felt that other story was more developed leaving this one somehow incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Funny

You got to laugh at these tongue in cheek stories yes there was a few problems. But it was just the fun of reading how the husband drugged the wife. It didn’t hurt her but it teaches her a little lesson. So yes it was a light BTB story but fun personally I would probably done something daft then maybe divorced the cheating bitch . But hey I’m stupid that is why I love these sorts of stories. I do love the BTB stories but I got to admit that I have a little sore spot for reconciliation stories as well . Otherwise fun story keep up the great stories and look after yourself over there ok .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A garbage story

MollydaKatMollydaKatabout 4 years ago
What a wimp

I wouldn't care if it was a nasty , ugly fuk'n street walker , I would have had as much as that cunt got , then found a cheap way to get rid of her skank ass .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Will wasn't as stupid or as wimpy as he seems.

On the nights Kelly went out she was not aware she was being followed. Several single friends of his would watch her on the nights she went out and reported what they had discovered to Will the next day.

Every single one of the men who had had sex with Kelly was known by Will.

He knew where they lived and where they worked.

On the nights he was supposedly having sex with other women he was actually teaching those men a lesson they would never forget. DON"T fuck married women.

He never hit any of them with his fists as he didn't want damaged hands or obvious marks of a fight. He used a baseball bat and his feet shod in steel cap dress shoes.

He was very successful and got everyone but one who was hit by a car running away from Will.

The lipstick and perfume were provided by a very good friend of his who had seen how Will had been destroyed by his wife and offered to help him get his revenge. No sex involved as she was married and deeply in love with her husband. Her husband got a hoot out of it as well as he and Will were best friends during school and had remained friends all these years.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
I’ve read something very similar to this

Is this a repost?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So they went to counseling but never got any STD tests, revealed that he hadn’t actually cheated on her nor that he had been DRUGGING her for months?! Super effective therapy, that. Glad it worked out so well for those kooky kids.

abitshyoneabitshyoneabout 4 years ago
short and sweet

good story ,, a good outcome , thanks for sharing

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

One thing that I wished he had mentioned was what would happen when she went through menopause and needed less sex than he wanted? Would she be okay with him having lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yet another story based on a nonsense understanding of

the actual economics and other facts of divorce. Except in cases of very well to do couples, the wife also struggles economically and is overwhelmed on a day to day basis with responsibility if she has the children. Most women know that now. Second, why are these stories almost always the wife claiming to have a higher libido? In reality, they generally don't (they are also, in general, less orgasmic than men). Finally, why can't most authors here write a story in which the husband isn't written as the patented LW weak, cuckish male? The husband could have had the bitch served even if he didn't plan to follow through, while telling her that if she doesn't change her mind he will tell the children why their family was broken up; he could have called her family and told them of her plans; and he could have said if you're going to fuck around, I am too. This is pathetic plotting from an otherwise very good author.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Skip

Sometimes taking the high road makes you look weaker than you really are. The only thing that did disturb me about the story was the clean and condom thing, she never admitted that she knew that they were clean or that they used condoms.

If she was only gone for three or so hours the three nights she went out so it would have to have been just a wham bam secession anyway. then there was the admitting she had been auditioning men ahead of time, did he get that same amount of time. I think I would have kept drugging her a little while longer and at least dipped the wick at least once.

meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

I liked the story and gave it 4 stars but if he would have dated a woman it would have been better. To make it even better maybe he should have dated someone she knew, maybe had to work with every day it would have been a 5 star story then.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
He was

Still a wimp puss -boy ! He stayed with her cheating ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This story was disgusting

All of you liberal minded pussies may think it was great but Skippy ( who calls themself Skippy ) wrote a cuckold story. The husband was as bad or worse the for his "plan" to deal with it. She was a cheating slut. No, the drug idea was a good one but it needed to be an od setup. You know, an "I'm sorry for your loss, Will" kind of thing.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 4 years ago

Good fun story from an original thinker. I liked it a lot although I might have gotten a little when it was my turn. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid

So what you get divorced and lose money. The bitch already cheated on him. Go 180, withhold all intimacy and then tell everyone what she did. I am so sick of this bullshit that she loved her husband. She couldn't and do what she did let alone throw it in his face like she had. She didn't respect him and she had no honor whatsoever. She threw the tired male ego argument at him, belittled him and emasculated him.

She didn't deserve a happy ending. Will needs to grow some fucking balls.

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

"Will never told Kelly that he never had a date, much less sex, with another woman those times he was supposed to be having extra sex. It was better for her to go on thinking he had."

You misspelled "Will never to told Kelly he was a spineless piece of shit cuck"

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Sorry dude this one is G.A.F.

Gay as fuck my friend. Super wimpy cuck shit.

He figured a way to stop it but who would still want a deranged cunt that was evil enough to threaten him with ruin in divorce if he didn't accept being a cuck?

Of course he didn't get any strange. He is a true good little bitch cuck.

This was vile even as a joke and it wasn't funny anyway.

Hopefully this was just an experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well, that was time wasted I'll never get back. This should have gone directly into the recycle bin.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Meh.

Might be my mood this fine Friday however this tale felt exceedingly flat.

likeboblikebobabout 4 years ago

Only 3 stars. IMHO too short and too predictable. Plus, he should have thrown her out after the first time.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 4 years ago
Uh No

Not one of your better efforts/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Plus for you

Creative idea for an overused situation. But, if she auditioned before telling hubby, how did she just have three total lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PURE SHIT...

...why write a story like this, when you know you're going to piss-off your loyal fans? You don't make sense, Skippy (and yes, what man calls himself Skippy??)

ibbunkibbunkabout 4 years ago

Meh.

But thanks for your hard work.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Too similar

Too similar to a couple of other LW goose/gander stories. I like that he let her feel his pain, but he shouldn't have let it come to that by showing her the door.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
I liked it and it should be rated higher

Don't listen to the comments of morons; whether or not this story is realistic is beside the point; this is a fantasy site, not National Geographic!

5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Stupid wimp of a man. He should have left her when she wanted to step out on hin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was only missing one thing

He didn't get his revenge sex.

It ABSOLUTELY made sense for her to believe he had sex with other women in those weeks. His wife caved into her 'darker female nature'. Both sexes have a different 'dark side'. With women it's a desire to 'trade-up'. And women display this dark side in many varied ways. Some women look to divorce men for wealthier or sexually better men. Some women have emotional affairs for better intellectual conversations. But it's always BETTER. And there's NO END to the different types of 'better' out there. Men have a dark side too, it's called rape. Men are strong, and are programmed for violence...being good lil' disposable soldiers for their 'ant colony'. There is a thrill in seducing men/women. There is a thrill in over-powering men/women. And just like a woman's hypergamy, a man's version of 'power' doesn't have to be strictly rape. As long as he's over-powering.....somehow.

She wanted MORE. For her better meant numbers and experiences sexually. It was utterly toxic and calloused thing of her to do. He'll never fully recover from her betrayal. He MANAGED to do damage control. But his wife was correct when she was lying her ass off to manipulate him. His 'fragile' ego was hurt. Any spouse would have a bruised ego after that. He did juuusst enough to heal their marriage. She'll feel guilt occasionally, but he'll still be hurt by the initial betrayal. I really believe him having a silent fling or three would heal that. Him trying to 'take the high ground' is not gonna do him any favors. I'v done both. I'v done revenge cheating and high ground forgiveness....and I gotta say the revenge healed me a lot faster. I understand he had to pretend because its just HARDER for men to get women. even objectively hot men have to put in more effort than moderately hot women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry but no

she cheats he does nothing about t it just makes her think so nope 1.star it sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Skippy ....

NOT a good idea to piss off your readers. RAAC is rarely deserved or justified. Story deserves the "low" marks it's receiving.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Nope

No way no how. Put her on the curb. 3

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Ho Hum

Didn't like the story line, thought it was boring. It was different and did offer another way to cope with a cheating wife. Don't divorce her, don't kill her, just drug her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I would believe any vow she made never. She literally forbade him from divorce by threatening to ruin him, and that attitude led to reconciliation? I guess I missed the part in my marriage were you threaten to destroy your partner and brow beat them into misery and ridicule leading to everlasting happiness.

Why not just get a call girl or some sweet thing from South America. His wife is older, older women are a dime a dozen.

That said, I liked the story. Just didn't see the prize he won by keeping her.

nestorb30nestorb30about 4 years ago

What the Fuck?!?!?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks but

not much here. Started out ok but soon died a slow death. Not your best work.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
I liked it, but she is still a spoiled little bitch.

I get that he wanted his marriage. I get that she changed, although I doubt the use of anti-depressants would work that well. I just think there is a HUGE difference between "I was unfaithful." and "I will be unfaithful." that makes reconciliation very difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not for me

Wives with these attitudes just need to dumped, they dont deserve to be fought for. I get some people like these kind of story and yes, he eventually got her to stop but he had to drug her to do it and she still slept with other men, so why would anyone want this type of women. Also what annoyed me was when he told her he was going to sleep with other women but he didnt, just pretended to. I get being honorable to their marraige but again I ask why?

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 4 years ago
The BTB's Will Hate This

Great job! Not all people are so hard ass. I think the ones who yell the loudest got burned.

Regret I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
pussy always has the trump card

Any woman, fat or thin, old or young, short or tall, can walk in any bar and by closing time leave to get laid if she wants. Of course she can't always be fussy but nonetheless she get laid. Not so true for an average guy of average height of average age.

Best thing for him if he didn't want to leave in a divorce and suffer the financial burden would have been to somehow get her to wait a month before she goes off to fuck around so that the drug had a chance to take effect. He also should have always stood by his response of NO I do not agree.

Lastly, since odds of him getting an easy piece of ass every night he should have used the family cash to buy some pussy. Use a condom and get laid. Every time she goes out you call 1-800 get laid and buy a whore. Whenever your wife is done fucking around face it - you have a whore. So get used to using a condom and fucking a whore, No more love. No more affection.

Of course, you divide all assets and debt and your marriage is done. Just live as roommates until she files. Move money etc and be prepared. You now have a cheaper to keep her situation.

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 4 years ago
I liked it.

Neither a btb story nor a whiny wimp. He just decided it was worth fighting for, worked smarter than her, and got what he wanted.

Now, to go on and poison her, now that suspicion has passed... 😁

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Why does it say " read all 34 user comments " but only 14 show up

Does that mean 20 were deleted? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It was a decent plot idea. The execution was kind of humiliating.

The wife stopped fucking other men because the sex wasn't what she was hoping it would be. Not because she had a change of character or morals or ethics, but because she didn't find Mr. Goodbar before the drugs kicked in. So if one day she does find some handsome hunk that gives her wet panties, she's going to fuck him. Why not? She fucked other men before with her husband's indulgence if not permission, and he went out and fucked just a much for just as long. So what's the big deal with fucking one more, who looks like her dream lover? If the husband catches her its just going to cost her allowing him a few more side fucks.

And that is what the husband will be living with for the rest of their marriage. Not IF the wife is fucking other men, but rather will he ever find out? He already knows she is selfish and arrogant enough to ruin him in a divorce to get what she wants, so why should he trust her, or enable his own cuckoldry?

Hey, if the husband is stupid enough to stay with this sick bitch he deserves whatever she does to him. In the end she will get what SHE wants.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horrible logic

Hire a PI and get the video he needs for a divorce. He may not live in a State wherein infidelity makes a difference, but in the Court of public opinion he'll have all the leverage he needs to get a better deal than normal in Court, especially when it comes to who gets custody. And if he's used his time to prepare, he can leave her in such bad financial condition that she'll need a job to survive. In the eyes of family and her kids, she'll be the bad guy. He made a huge mistake. This was badly thought out.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comments!

Gotta love the violent revenge fantasies in the comments! WTF? That's more deplorable than anything Skippy ever wrote.

Comic book plot, no character development, and speechified dialogue. The plot depends on a man lying to his wife and illegally giving her drugs. There isn't much here to like. It reads like it was knocked out in an afternoon.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Great in theory...

Terrible in practice. Its a cuck story. :0/ Never accept cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He should have skinned her face

Worth a couple years in prison, but the cunt will live with a fucked up face forever. See if she gets strange cock, looking like chopped shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely...

...zero retribution? No matter what the cost he should have dumped her. Especially since she left out that she was holding auditions. Anyway. Thanx for the story.

Loklie

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 4 years ago
Does anybody know if this particular author Is mentally retarded?

Because he seems to be. This story is unbelievably stupid poorly written filled with massive plot holes and absolutely no character development of any kind.

This story is so badd makes you want to punch myself In my face several times

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Gone

Either she would have been buried in the woods or I would have hit the road with all our money.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong decision,once she started on her nights out,he should have started hiding cash as well as slowly downing her libido and when she confirmed she had cheated,he should have dumped her and let the world know why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

No creativity no talent and for sure no skill!!! Just another of this warmed up cuck stories based on brain dead characters so fucking overused by those wannebe authors ... the brain dead wife whodecides she is going to take lover ... only in your cuck fantasy

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
eh

idk this seemed very immature writing for skippy feels off to me

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Another

Another apology for a man.He should have either started saving what he could and then divorced her or he should have transferred with his job and dumped her

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
why did he stay?

Cute gimmick with the drugs but once she made that speech I would be gone. DOn't care if I am living in a box under a bridge.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
A question of drug mechanics

Can someone out there confirm that most antidepressants are dispensed as pills, which are hard to grind to soluble dust?

I grant that the effect is real, as many women on Lexapro have found, but its administration has to be subtle.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
A question of drug mechanics

Can someone out there confirm that most antidepressants are dispensed as pills, which are hard to grind to soluble dust?

I grant that the effect is real, as many women on Lexapro have found, but its administration has to be subtle.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Will was a sucker

Sure he shortened the time she was a whore but even once is too much. He should have cut her off and looked for a better woman. Not sure how old the kids were but probably not too young. When they are gone, dump her and move on. She can't be trusted.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Better living through chemistry

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let Me Expound On Just One Single Topic

She berates him for his pathetic ego. So, let's turn it around. Call all of your family and hers and tell them that your "loving wife" has decided to take on additional lovers due to her sexual needs. But don't stop there, call her family, both of your groups of friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. How does she feel about that? Is she afraid her reputation will take a hit? What is ego if it isn't a person's reputation and public standing? The wife wants other lovers because she wants to be a whore. And she wants to cuckold her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cmon

You couldn't even let him actually sleep with other women, you just let him pretend? The fact that he just gave in to her demands and then pretended to sleep with other women as payback was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She fucks around and her has to use drugs to get her to love him again? Give me a break. She is out as soon as the first dick gets in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What an idiot. Couldn't he find women who would like a 'good' time? He wasted his opportunity! - While she experimented with three strange dicks and continued with repeat performances! Still, a good plot, though she should have paid for her whoring period!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

Just another lame poorly written cuckold/slut story. Nothing new or different here, except for the medical twist... She is a cheating selfish bitch and he is a pathetic wimp husband. Glad this was fiction so it was only worth 2 stars at best

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Will is a cuck... Sneaky; but still a CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another worthless cuck story. She got to fuck around, he did not. One day, when she figures it out, he will be even a more pathetic loser in her eyes.

Only one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wimpass cuckold!

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

This was terrible please try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the way he handled his business, like a REAL man.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Divorce her from the start especially since she said she auditioned some before she spoke to him. Just nope.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgeralmost 2 years ago

Ugggg.... not up to your usual standards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That HE did not have sex, fine... even great! But she did, and despite HER concern, he did not really get much satisfaction in his "revenge, that wasn't." 2. Yup - spoiled it that much. A banana split, without a banana. But it saved time! I'd have hayed to waste 5 more seconds for a few more paragraphs on the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was a big miss for me. She still got to fuck around on him. All his revenge did was to makes slightly less a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anti depressants for a guy who needs more libido? Aren't they more likely to have reduced his libido, as they did hers'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another stupid story from the master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another woman with the "magical golden pussy" who delusively believes it entitles her to extra privileges and rights in a marriage and life in general. Can't see how Will believes staying in a marriage with Kelly is worthwhile or advantageous in any way for him. He deserves better but chooses not to make a better life for himself. Will is foolish to sacrifice his personal happiness for someone that's selfish and entitled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This Loving wives cliche is based on a false premise. That false premise being - a women's libido increases to be greater than a man's libido as they age. Testosterone controls libido in both men and women. At any give age, a healthy man has 20 times the amount of testosterone than a woman of similar age and health. If healthy, the man's libido will always be greater than the woman's. Ask any married man and he'll tell you he never gets enough sex from his wife no matter how much she gives him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fucking pussy announced that he would be fucking around then he only pretended too? What an ignorant cuckold schmuck. This author is obviously a man hating bull dyke in disguise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story sounds like the thinking of a 9 year old. For starters the scales of adultery can't ever be balanced EVER! For one cheating hurts men ten times as badly, deny it all you want (woke fems) but it is genetically part of the male phycie only way to ensure paternity is to have a fateful mate. On top of that studies show women become less emotionally connected and more sexually judgmental with every added body, - finally fidelity is the only "currency" a husband gets for everything he invests into his marriage, and for a wife to give it away "for free" to another person who both doesn't deserve it nor has earned it. Well that is the worst insult possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a nonsense comment about infidelity hurting worse for men.

Once you ruin what you had, good luck with putting the pieces back together. It's so immature and selfish.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Whatever you do, you have to accept the same behaviour.

No excuses, no exceptions.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The oft used trope of female libido going through the roof when menopause kicks in and the male libido moving in the opposite direction at that age is totally foreign to my experience. As a 60 plus man I'd love to run into even one of these hot to trot GILFs but I've had no luck so far and I don't expect that to change any time soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well that sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How old were they 70 with children that play next door, christ what was going through the writers head.

Ocker53Ocker537 months ago

Absolutely ridiculous ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, After reading this I can understand why this story is taking a beating in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have a basic problem with this story.

Using antidepressants on a non Dr prescribed person - wife.

my other problem is this story sounds unlikely to ever happen.

He let her cheat - hope to god she never finds out.

Story - facts aren't correct for their age

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have given you too good of a grade and that grade was BAD.

So, (Minus 5) fits

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

A reconciliation is sometimes a possibility, however not in this case. Naturally, the author can write it any way he sees fit. His body, his choice. Readers may choose to not like it - their body, their choice.

26thNC26thNC25 days ago

That one just didn’t work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous