It's Only Fair Pt. 02

Story Info
Siblings get smashed, play another stripping game.
14k words
4.81
174.2k
407

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we go again. Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

I lay back in my bed, staring blankly up at the ceiling. My naked, too-hot-to-be-true, older sister Amy snoozed innocently next to me. Her blonde hair splayed across the pillow in golden rivulets. Oh my God. Everything that had happened. It was almost too much for my 19-year-old brain to process.

My parents had gone to a work party the night before, leaving me home alone with my three sexy sisters: Amy and the twins, Jenna and Brianna. At age twenty-six, Amy was seven years older than me, eight years older than our younger sisters, and light years away from wanting to spend time with her less mature siblings. But our parents had ordered her to stay home and keep an eye on us.

We were already at each other's throats when I accidentally caught Amy undressed. She got mad and tried to take her revenge. But somehow, I managed to turn the tables and maneuver it so all four of us were stripped naked. I thought I'd reached the peak of my accomplishments: seeing curvy, blonde Brianna's massive boobs; skinny, brunette Jenna's clean-shaven pussy; Amy's incredible... well, everything.

But it turned out that was only the beginning. I ended up having sex with Brianna right there, accidentally cumming in her unprotected pussy. As if that wasn't already enough, I also jizzed in Jenna later that night. Finally, the next morning, I managed to complete the trifecta and had Amy while the twins were downstairs, innocently watching TV.

After the sex, Amy admitted that she'd orchestrated the whole thing -- though she wasn't clear on what parts were planned and which had been happy accidents. I didn't know how to feel about all that.

On the one hand, my older sister was the kind of beauty that made supermodels look lousy. My younger sisters were also quite cute and very fuckable. Anyone would feel lucky to be with any one of them. Yet, Amy claimed to want me to be with all of them. Even admitted to encouraging it. I mean, that's awesome. Right?

Except it was also kind of scary. Much as I tried to work it out, I couldn't figure out Amy's motive. Was she conniving or caring? Or maybe just really extra horny? I couldn't say.

Before I could decipher it any further, Amy began to stir. We dressed in not completely awkward silence and went to find the twins. Seeing my sister completely naked, having slept with her, did that stop me from staring at her perfect bubble butt as she went downstairs? No, it did not.

"Still looks pretty bad out there," Amy said. I glanced out the window. It was late morning and the sun was shining bright. The freak blizzard from the night before had finally stopped, but the consequences were piled high. We lived in a new development on the far side of town, and the roads still hadn't been plowed. That was a problem.

While my older sister was on the pill, neither of the twins was on protection and I'd cum, bareback, in both of them. That meant we needed a run to the pharmacy before things developed further. The longer we waited, the more the timebombs I'd left in my sisters' wombs ticked off.

Amy's thoughts, however, appeared to be elsewhere. "If it's still this bad here, I can't imagine what it's like out by Mom and Dad," she said, "They might not be home till dinner or even later."

We found the twins in the living room, dead asleep on the couch. The TV hummed softly in the background. Blonde, curvy Brianna and skinny, brunette Jenna were still in their underwear, cuddling against each other. Brianna's massive breasts pressed into her twins' non-existent chest. I thought it was cute (and hot), but Amy made a 'yuck' face. So much for my romantic older sister.

We woke the girls up and Amy made lunch. Standard PB&J. Watching amazing, erotic Amy try to be matronly in skimpy clothes was kind of cute. Kind of hot, too. We gathered around the dining room table, staying mostly silent, and ate our lunch. I should have been quite content with everything that had happened, but now new worries sprouted up.

Amy and I had been pretty loud up in my bedroom. Worse, I'd said some things in the moment that, if my baby sisters had heard, probably would have hurt their feelings. I kept waiting for them to say something, but when I looked up, Brianna winked at me and Jenna smiled warmly.

After we ate, we saw that the plows had finally been through the neighborhood and the roads looked clear. Amy wanted to rest, but the twins insisted we should start digging out the driveway right away. I noticed both sisters were resting their hands over their tummies as they spoke, a not so subtle reminder. So, we all got dressed -- real clothing this time, not just underwear -- put on coats, hats, and gloves, and went to dig out Amy's car.

Our older sister had a big Mercedes SUV, paid for with her own money thankyouverymuch, which she'd been smart enough to leave in the garage. Still, the snow was heavy, the driveway was long, and so even with the four of us it took a ton of effort.

By the end we were all cold, wet, and sweaty. A nasty combination. The warm house called to us like a roaring fire in a rainstorm. This time the twins straight up begged Amy to go get their pills.

"Sure thing," Amy said, "Happy to go." I could tell, though, that she was annoyed. It was the twins' health that needed tending, not hers. But neither Jenna nor Brianna owned a car and Amy wasn't going to put one of them behind the wheel of her baby.

She gave all three of us a dirty look and climbed into her SUV. Before she could pull out of the driveway, I knocked at her window. Amy rolled it down.

"You want us to come with you?" I asked, but Amy shook her head and waved us back into the house.

"No reason for everyone to suffer," Amy said.

"You sure?"

"Yes. Go inside and get warm. Just be 'ready' for me when I get back."

"You mean hot chocolate?" I asked.

Amy smacked me on the side of the head. "See you soon, doofus."

"Drive safe, bitch," I said.

Amy reversed out of the driveway with a roar. My younger sisters and I went back into the house. It felt really good to get out of my wet, winter clothes and shake off the snow.

The twins decided they would thank Amy for braving the weather by cooking another special dinner. Like the night before, they raided the fridge like archeologists hunting for ancient relics -- though hopefully edible ones, at that. I was set on watching football, but as soon as I turned on the TV, I felt my eyes droop.

The sex, the shoveling, the stress -- it all caught up with me. I let my head loll back against the couch. First, I was just watching. Then I was just listening.

Then I was gone.

*

When I woke up, both the twins were sitting on the couch with me. Brianna was shaking my arm.

"Chase? Chase wake up."

"Huh wha? What's wrong?" Despite being on the less-than-comfortable couch, I'd been down deep. While I slept, the TV had turned over to the news. The region had gotten over 10 inches, apparently. More than a cock's length of snow, I thought with a wry smile.

Now both Brianna and Jenna were shaking me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Both twins eyed me very seriously. Brianna had her blonde hair up in a pony tail and was wearing a navy peasant top and jeans. Her shirt seemed to strain around her giant tits. Jenna's brown hair was also up, and she had on a similar pair of jeans, but she was wearing a purple turtleneck. Both twins looked solemn.

"Crap, you didn't burn down the kitchen, did you?"

"No, the lasagna will be ready in about half an hour," Jenna said.

"Where's Amy?" I asked.

"She texted she's on her way back," Brianna said, "The roads are pretty bad."

"Good," I said, "Not about the roads part. The rest of it." I don't think I had a sense for how long Amy had been gone. If I had, I might have been prepared for what was to come. Instead, I stretched my arms and let sleep slide back over me. Drifting till dinner really appealed in the moment.

"Come on Chase, stop it," Jenna said, "We need to talk."

Uh oh.

I sat straight up like I'd been shocked. I didn't have a lot of experience with women but 'we need to talk' is ingrained in a male's mind as instinctively as 'fire' and 'rock.'

"What's wrong?" I asked. I looked at my baby sister's bellies and remembered what I'd put in there. Dammit.

"Look, what happened before with Amy," Brianna said.

"We don't want you to think," Jenna said.

"That is."

"We know."

"Wait, slow down," I said, "I don't speak 'twin' remember? Look I'm sorry about what happened, I really am. I mean, I guess you should take it as a compliment you're both so amazing but it got out of control. I'm sorry and I promise it won't happen again."

"Weeeellllll," Brianna said, biting her lip suggestively.

"Look, what happened yesterday was weird," Jenna said, "And crazy."

"And awesome," Brianna said.

"That too," Jenna said, "We just want to make sure we're on the same page."

"Like with the cumming," Brianna said, "Amy's getting the pills right now so that'll be solved."

"Right," Jenna said, "Also with what happened. Being careful around the parents. And other people."

"Well I was going to post about it on Facebook," I said. My sisters glared at me. "It's a joke, who the fuck does anything on Facebook anymore?"

"Look," Jenna said, "Last time things... Well, neither of us felt exactly in control and we want to make sure you understand."

"I thought you wanted to," I said, suddenly feeling guilty.

"Oh, we did," Brianna said, "I did."

"Me too," Jenna said, "Though maybe not at first?"

"What about last night?" I asked, "When Amy said you woke her up."

"That's not how it went," Jenna said, "I was passed out and Amy shook me awake. Gave me this whole diatribe about how Brianna had done it and now I had to, too or we'd be all messed up."

I gave my sister a funny look.

"Yes, I know. It made sense at the time. Amy has a way of doing that. Anyway, I can't say I argued too hard. I was still pretty worked up from watching you and Bree before and I figured it would be more fun to go do it with you than bicker with Amy about it. So I did. And I was right -- it was amazing."

"But we want to make sure you get it," Brianna said.

I nodded yes.

"You don't have a clue, do you?" Jenna said, "You're just nodding yes and looking at our boobs."

"They're nice boobs," I said.

"Chase this is the whole problem," Jenna said, "I loved what we did. We loved it. But we can't keep doing it. Even if we were protected."

"And we're not," Brianna said.

"But we're siblings," Jenna said

I couldn't help it. My face fell. Look, I'm not an idiot. I know that I wasn't going to, like, date my sisters or whatever. But at the same time, being cut off like that? It hurt.

"Look, we're not saying we won't do anything," Brianna said. Jenna gave her twin a glare, but Brianna kept talking. "Come on Jen, we both know we want it."

"Fine," Jenna said, "But we need to agree to ground rules. We can do stuff together, but maybe no touching."

"Some touching," Brianna said. I almost laughed, watching them negotiate themselves into a better position for me. I didn't even have to talk -- they did it for me. "Just, like, not part to part. You know?"

"No D in our P," Jenna said, "Or A, for that matter. Really let's just say no penetration and leave it at that."

"But we can do other stuff till winter break ends," Brianna said.

"Then you go back to school and get a girlfriend. We graduate high school. Everybody moves on, OK?" Jenna said.

"You understand, right Chase?" Brianna said.

Both the twins seemed legitimately concerned that I would be upset. So, I made sure to smile broadly as I agreed to the twins' terms. This was fine. Really it was. It gave me two more days to do fun stuff with my younger sisters. And Amy hadn't agreed to any of it. So, I was good. We were good. Totally good.

My twin sisters leaned in and kissed my cheeks at the same time. "You really are an awesome brother," Brianna said.

"I guess," I said.

"Here, let's show him how much we appreciate it," Brianna said and nudged Jenna. Both girls started to lift their shirts up over their heads.

The front door screeched as it opened.

"Holy fuck it's fucking horrible out there," Amy said. My older sister slammed the door behind her and marched in, snow seeping into the carpet with each step. She had a big brown bag in each hand. My younger sisters quickly scattered to the far sides of the couch.

"Did you get the pills?" the twins asked.

"Yes, I'm home safe, thanks so much," Amy said, glaring.

"How was it out there?" I asked.

"A nightmare," Amy said, "Trees down. Power out. Wires everywhere. It took me an hour to drive five frickin' miles."

"Which bag's from the pharmacy?" Jenna asked. She went over to Amy and started rooting through the shopping. Amy still had her knee-length black boots and heavy white coat on. She was standing in the doorway, dripping.

"The pills won't be ready for three days," Amy said, pushing Jenna back. "They were out of stock or something. But no worries, it's on order. As long as you take one within a week, you're fine."

I didn't think that was right, but I wasn't going to contradict my older sister. Jenna and Brianna stood frozen in the foyer. I could see their nervousness from way back on the couch.

"Seriously, calm down, it's no big deal," Amy said, "Besides, I brought back something way better." She reached into the bag and pulled out a bottle of clear liquid. "Alcohol!"

*

Jenna and Brianna outdid themselves on the lasagna. Considering what they accomplished using only what was lying around the house, I wondered what they could make if we actually went food shopping. Or what they'd win if we got them a shot on "Chopped."

The girls set up the table in the dining room like we were gathered for a formal event. They turned out the lights and lit candles. Got out the good dishes and the heavy silverware. At Amy's urging, we even drank wine with dinner, like proper adults. We got the glasses out and everything.

"We don't really drink much," Brianna said.

"Or ever," Jenna said.

"This is only Cabernet," Amy said, "It's not a big deal. Besides, if you're leaving for college you should know how to handle alcohol."

Well, I couldn't argue with that logic. Pounding beers was probably better practice than sipping wine, but still.

I figured we'd have a little just to get the taste of it. Instead, Amy gave us each a full glass, practically to the brim. Before I finished my first, Amy topped me off with more. Still, it was a heavy meal, and I figured there was plenty to soak up the drinks.

After we ate, we each had another glass of wine to finish the bottle. Then Amy told me and the twins to clean up. I looked over as we washed the dishes and saw that both my younger sisters' faces were flushed with drink. They grinned at me goofily.

When we came back to the dining room, we found that Amy had set out a couple of snifters with ice. She had very few words for us, but way more to drink.

"Whiskey," she said, and held up her glass. We all clinked and drank

"Augh it tastes like lighter fluid," Brianna said, her face twisting in disgust.

"I could use this to clean wounds," Jenna said, mirroring her twin.

Amy glared at her younger sisters. She'd intended this to be a treat, clearly, and their reactions left a bad taste in her own mouth. "Stop acting like children and drink," Amy said, sipping from her glass.

Jenna and Brianna looked down at the floor, ashamed. Each took another taste. They made the same ugly looks, but they didn't say anything.

I was on the twins' side with this one -- I'd never had whiskey before, and it felt like the liquor was stripping the flesh from my throat. But I wanted my older sister to see me as a mature, adult, like her. So, I kept drinking, doing my best to hold back my distaste.

We must have looked strange, all of us sat at the dining room table, slowly sipping our whiskeys like hostages held at gunpoint. No one said anything. In fact, I noticed, no one had really spoken since Amy got home.

I assumed my older sister was tired from her long day of braving the elements. The twins, too, seemed oddly distant. I didn't know whether their worry about the pills was keeping them off kilter, or if they just didn't trust themselves to speak after all that alcohol. For myself, the silence seemed to squash my voice down, perpetuating the cycle. The less anyone spoke, the harder it was to make conversation. To lift that weight.

What was there to say, anyway? Beyond our mutual plumbing of each other's bodies, we didn't really have anything in common with each other. That was the problem in the first place. Amy was a grown woman with a serious boyfriend -- a true urban professional. The twins were both finishing off high school, planning for college. And me? I was somewhere in between, not really able to converse with either. Also, as the only boy, it left me as an instant outsider.

So, our conversation topics were down to: 'Any recent interesting cases, Amy?' 'Have you bought a microfridge yet?' or 'Hey, sis, I really enjoyed stuffing your pussy last night.' Aka, boring as hell, mundane as anything, or inappropriate as all fuck. Instead, we chose Option D: uncomfortable silence. I still think it was the right choice.

When we finally got our glasses down to nothing but ice cubes, Amy clapped her hands and finally broke the quiet.

"Good," she said, "Now the real fun can begin." The twins and I looked at each other, warily.

Amy led us into the family room and sat us on the big leather sectional. There was plenty of room on the couch for all of us, but Amy grabbed a dining room chair for herself and set it up to face me and the twins.

Amy handed each of us a shot glass, keeping one move for herself, then pulled another bottle out of her bag. She was like the Mary Poppins of alcohol, my older sister. I half expected her to pull out a tray of fully mixed Mai Tais at some point.

"Tequila," Amy announced. She poured each of us a full glass and set the bottle out on the coffee table in front of us. The twins and I looked at each other very warily. "Oh stop it. Look, we're trapped in the house till morning at least. We never have the chance to be together, just the four of us. Why waste it watching Netflix or whatever? We should get to know each other."

Jenna, Brianna, and I all nodded enthusiastically. Like I said, Amy was way older than us in a way that, as kids, made her seem almost magical. That kind of hero worship doesn't go away when you grow up. All we ever wanted was for our amazing big sister to take an interest in us. Her offering us that chance, I don't think Amy realized what it meant. Or, in thinking about it after, maybe she knew exactly what she was offering. In any case, she couldn't have gotten more eager agreement had she waved three gold nuggets in front of our eyes.

"Awesome," Amy said, "But the thing is, we can't just, like, sit here and talk. That's boring. Plus no one actually says anything and we end up just blabbing about the weather or something dumb. Alcohol helps, sure, but what we really need to do is play a drinking game. Trust me -- it's the best way to get to truly know someone."

Again, all three of us nodded like this made total sense. Smart girl, our sister.

"We need something that involves alcohol and sharing secrets," Amy said, "So, we're going to play 'Never Have I Ever.' Do you know it?"

I'd heard of the game, but never played. The twins looked at me and Amy and shrugged.

"Oh, you're going to love it," Amy said, "This is real college stuff. Here's how it works. Each of us takes a turn saying something they've never done before. If the other person has done that thing, they have to take a shot. So, like, for example, Brianna, you could say, 'Never have I ever played Never Have I Ever' and then I'd have to take a drink." Amy grabbed her shot glass and downed it in one go. "Like that. Makes sense?"