It's Only Fair Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still not enough?" Brianna asked. I shrugged but didn't say anything.

"Chase, I'm exhausted," Jenna said.

"And Mom and Dad will be home any minute," Brianna said, "We can't get caught, it would be... We're already in this so deep."

I looked down at the carpet, remembering our conversation from before. Unable to hide my disappointment.

"Chase," Jenna said, chiding. Still holding me back. "We're not going anywhere."

"You really think we're going to be able to stop after that?" Brianna asked.

Jenna stopped pushing on my chest and grabbed my shoulders. Her little titties scraped against my chest. Yes, I noticed! My brunette little sister pulled me back to her attention. Eyes glowing in a way I'd never seen before.

"You broke me, Chase," Jenna whispered. Her voice hoarse from her screaming, keening cum. "Broke us, like wild animals. Do I have to say it? You made us yours. Tied up as siblings and bound as lovers. That's not something that slips away."

She reached up and kissed me and I felt this incredible pull. Primal. She bowed her head. I pressed my lips to Jenna's forehead. Then Brianna's. Like branding them both. My sisters. Mine only.

The twins nodded meekly, then slipped into their room. I turned in the opposite direction.

*

It was nothing short of a miracle, but by the time my parents got home, all three of us were suitably dressed in warm pajamas and sitting chastely in front of the TV. Mom and Dad both looked harried and exhausted. Ironically, we siblings had gotten the loving getaway while our parents had been the ones suffering by themselves.

How neither of them smelled the stink of alcohol and sex that permeated the room in practically I'll never know. Miracle number two, I guess. Both parents were so zonked by their two-day travail of overbooked hotels and under-plowed roads, they could have walked in on us in full orgy and they still might not have noticed.

Mom gave each of us a hug and went up to bed, looking like a zombie. My Dad thanked Amy and offered her a hundred-dollar bill for watching us.

"You know, it turned out to be a lot of fun spending time with my brother and sisters," Amy said with a grin.

"I'm glad," Dad said, "We're a family you know. Families need to be together."

"Oh, I definitely agree," Amy said.

*

My bedroom door popped open and I popped straight awake.

"Shhh." It was Amy, standing in the hallway. She was back in her usual uniform of sweatpants and a tank top.

The four of us hadn't lasted much longer after our parents had shuffled off to sleep. I kept waiting for some big announcement, but instead all three sisters simply kissed me on the cheek and went upstairs. Look, I'm not an idiot, I'd heard what Jenna said to me and I understood the implication. But I still felt oddly adrift standing there in our living room. What were we now? And worse, where were we headed? It seemed that my sisters were unable, or unwilling, to provide the answer. At least not that evening.

So, I followed them up the stairs and went to bed. Despite all my worries, sleep came easily. Deep and dreamless. Yet as soon as my door opened, I was up in every way you can imagine.

My older sister closed the door behind her and tiptoed into my room. "I'm here for my nightly dose," she said with a hungry smile, "Now give me that giant little brother cock."

I threw the covers off my bed like they were poisonous. Amy jumped onto the mattress, practically knocking me right off. She didn't even bother getting undressed -- just dragged her pants and panties down to her knees. She pulled my dick out of the fly of my pajamas. Seconds after she'd opened my door, my older sister's pussy cinched closed around my cock.

We both sighed as I bottomed out and Amy quickly shushed me. Her finger on my lips. Her tongue in my ear.

"God, your cock feels so good," Amy said. No slow buildup for this sister, she started bouncing up and down on me right off. Her pussy seemed almost too tight for the pounding she was pushing for. Almost like it hurt her, which apparently only made my sister enjoy it even more.

"Whose cock?" I asked, unable to avoid the tease.

"My. Brother's. Cock. Is. The. Best," Amy said. Little gasps forced out of her every time my dick drove in. This wasn't loving. It was urgent, needy.

Then, out of nowhere, Amy leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I hadn't been surprised when Amy burst into my room for a late-night fuck. But this? This shocked me. Amy's tongue entwined with mine like she needed it to breathe. She wrapped her arms around me and held me close. Humping up and down.

Suddenly, she stilled. Her chest flushed, like Jenna and Brianna's before her. Genetic similarity, strangely very sexy. Amy looked down at me, almost in surprise, as her body clenched and, "Ah... AH... OH FUCK! I'm cummMMING! My brother's making me cum so GOOD!"

There was a loud bang. A door slamming open. Then a hard knock at my door, like the cops had finally found the killer's hideout. Only it was my bedroom. Amy gasped. Still in mid orgasm, she managed to push through the pleasure, throw the covers back on the bed, and dive under.

"Come in?" I said, tentatively.

My father threw open the door. "What the hell is going on in here?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. I felt the warmth of my older sister's naked body up against my legs. Doing her best to go flat. The room was dark, I could barely see the shadowed outline of my father's pudgy, bald body standing in the doorway. I doubted he could make out much of my room at all.

"It sounded like you were murdering some girl in here," my Dad said. It was clear he was waiting for some kind of explanation. This was bad. Bad bad bad. I could lose my house, my
tuition -- Dad paid for everything in my life. And he wasn't ever going to forgive me if he found out I was debauching his precious daughters. I threw out the best answer I could.

"I, um. Well. That is... I was watching porn?"

I reached over to my nightstand and held up my phone, like it was any kind of evidence. My father stared back at me, silent. Then, as if the pressure couldn't get any worse, I felt something warm and wet surround my cock.

Amy!

My older sister -- with nothing better to do, apparently -- had slurped my cock into her mouth while I talked to our father. I swear I heard her hum happily as she did it. Fuck, it wasn't fair. My sister wasn't only the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She wasn't just the best fuck I'd ever had. She also sucked my cock like she was a goddamn blowjob champion. Fucking hell!

Whatever little concentration I had left to focus on fooling our father, my older sister sucked it out of me while her own Dad watched, unknowingly. At least, I hoped he didn't know.

"The girl was screaming about her brother?" my Dad said, like this was at all a rational conversation.

"It was incest porn?"

Even in the darkness, I could see my father's raised eyebrow. The quirk of his lips.

"I didn't know it until, well, that part," I said, "It's not really my thing, honest. I was about to switch it off when you knocked."

Amy pulled the whole length of me into her mouth. My cockhead lodged in her throat.

"Holy fuck!" the words just came out of me. Like a lot of other things Amy was about to produce from me without my permission. "Sorry I'm... uhn... really tired. And embarrassed. About you, y'know, hearing me."

"Uh huh," my father said. He crossed his arms. "Look, whatever your thing is, I don't care. I understand as a young man in a house full of pretty young girls, the temptation can be difficult."

"Uh huh."

"It's OK to fantasize. As long as you don't act on it. Right?"

"Yuh." My sister was sucking me so good, I was barely syllabic. Hopefully my father would accept unintelligible grunts from this point on, because they were the only things I could say.

"And keep the volume down, Jeez. I can't imagine what would happen if your mother heard."

I nodded. I hoped he could see me. God, I really hoped he couldn't see me. If this was Amy trying to suck me subtly, I couldn't imagine what would happen if she decided to be overt. Her tongue corkscrewed around my cock. She cradled my balls in her palm. It wasn't a question if I was going to cum in my sister's wanting mouth, only if I would ever stop.

Suddenly, the sensation stopped completely. I looked over and saw my father had finally gone. My door shut tight behind him. Amy pulled back the covers, grinning predatory at me like she'd caught a dozen giant canaries. She still had her fist around my shaft, and she stroked it idly, looking at me with desperate, hungry eyes.

She gave my cock one last little kiss, then slid up my body. "We actually taste pretty good, the two of us," she said, "But now your older sister wants her other lips to get a taste."

"That was too close," I said, but Amy wasn't listening. She angled herself above me, her perfect tits dangled over my mouth.

"You going to keep living in the past, or do you want to taste your future?" Amy asked. I didn't need any explanation of that. I tilted my head up and suckled on my older sister's teat. She held my head close to her chest. "That's a good little boy." She let go of my head and reached back for my dick. "And that's a good biiiiiig boy."

Amy gasped and giggled as she impaled herself once again on my cock. I tried to shush her -- God, one interruption had been scary enough -- but my mouth was too full of sister boob to speak. Amy started slowly this time, simmering in slight movements. The way the edges of my dick rubbed every little ridge of my sisters' cunt.

Amy began moving faster. Pumping. It finally forced my mouth from her tit, popping it loose all pink from my attentions. My older sister leaned down, rubbing her nose against mine like she had the night before.

"My little brother's giant dick is the best," Amy said, "Like it was made to fill m...oh, OH OH!" Amy's orgasm washed over her so hard, I feared she'd drown.

"S... Sorry," Amy said, going right back to riding me, "Didn't feel that one coming till it was on top of me. Fuck. I don't... I mean -- oh fuck -- I don't do this. Ever."

"Fuck your brother?" I couldn't help the tease.

"No, stupid," Amy said, flashing her canines, "Cum. I mean, I've cum before but never -- hrrrrrrrrr-AH? -- never like this. Not so big. Not so mmmm... much. They're just. Rolling over me. One by one. And so -- fuck! -- fucking powerful. I can't. Oh God Chase. Little bro. Do you know what you're doing to me? What you've done?"

I couldn't answer. I did know, kind of, because I knew what my older sister was doing to me, gushing over my cock as she slammed down onto me. I didn't want to cum -- I wanted to keep fucking my sister forever.

My older sister's humping began to lose its rhythm. The pleasure breaking her down. "Uh... Uh huh. Oh fuck I'm going to..." Amy's whole body shook and she let out a low growl. "Cum," she said, "Again, fuck, how am I still cumming? And... ohfuck. Chase? Oh, baby, you're doing so good for your big sister, but. There's a... a Big One. I can feel it and I need to... Need you to..."

Amy's cunt clamped down on my cock. I knew what she needed, and I couldn't help but give it to her. Her body ordered me to cum and suddenly.... There it was. I shot a stream of semen into my big sister, the pleasure overwhelming me. My dick, so beaten from all that had been asked of it all weekend, made the apex almost more relief than rapture. Each explosion a mix of burning, aching ecstasy. The bursts felt as strong as ever. Globs, rivers, of cum fired into my sister's grasping snatch.

"Oh, FUCK that feels so good!" Amy said. I pulled her head down and kissed her again, desperate to keep her quiet. My older sister's groans filled my mouth as I filled her pussy. Her ass bucked up with each pulse of my cock.

Amy started to giggle. She stretched out like a cat, squeezing the last of her orgasms out of herself. Whole body trembling with the effort.

My dick slowly deflated, still trying to pour even more of me into her. The pleasure slowly drifted away from me like a balloon on a blustery day. I felt hot. Sticky. My lungs tight like I'd been working out for hours. That wasn't too far from the truth, honestly.

Amy rolled off me with a contented sigh. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek.

"I need a tissue," she said, then smiled at me. I reached over to my nightstand where I kept quite the supply. Idly, I wondered how much I was going to need them anymore. My sisters were certain to drain me dry.

Amy dabbed at her dripping pussy. "Fuck, it's a good thing I'm on the pill. That was fucking... More? Seriously?"

I shrugged, not sure if I was supposed to be proud or apologetic. "Sorry?"

"Are you kidding? You're going to need way more than this what with me, Bree, and Jen all to take care of."

I gave my older sister a questioning look.

"Seriously, I'm never going to stop fucking you," Amy said, "It's too damn good."

"Never?" I asked playfully.

"Like you could stop," Amy said. "Please, you're like a pig in... well, you know."

"A penis in pussies?"

"Yes, something like that," Amy said. Amy lay back and let me rest my head on her chest. She put her arm around me and we stayed there, enjoying each other's contact. I played lazily with Amy's hair. She traced her fingers up and down my arm.

"I have to leave tomorrow," Amy said.

"I'll miss you," I said.

"Yeah I'll bet," Amy said, smirking, "But you'll have the twins to keep you company while I'm gone."

"Do I?"

"They want it so bad, Chase. Don't let them tell you otherwise. They think they're in control. They're not."

"That's not what I meant," I said.

"Oh, sweet boy. You really would be mine, mine only, if I asked?"

I nodded. Fuck, but it was true. Letting go of Jenna and Brianna would be hard. Painful. But losing Amy? That would be impossible. She was just... Beyond.

"No. I appreciate that, more than you'll know. But it would be unfair to all of you. All of us. It's OK. The only thing I'm sad about is that I won't get to see you fuck them silly all week. Maybe send me a video or something? At least pics. It'll give me something to look forward to for next weekend."

I tilted my head at Amy, a dog at her command.

"You and the twins will come visit me in the city. Part of our newfound 'closeness.' We can have a whole two days together."

My dick, impossibly, bobbed as Amy described it all. "Sounds like a hell of weekend," I said.

"That's only the start," Amy said, "I'm going to have to find a bigger place to fit all of us together."

"You mean, like, I could live with you?" I said, thinking it over. "I guess the University isn't so far from downtown. That would be..."

"Awesome?" Amy said, "Amazing?"

"Even better than all that. But what about the twins? I mean, they still have high school to finish. And then they're moving cross country in the fall."

"We have a few months to convince them that maybe they're better off nearby," Amy said, "Or maybe their precious pills won't work and a whole new set of reasons to stay will show up."

"Amy," I said, the threat in my voice.

"Calm down, Chase. I'll give them the pills when I see you three this weekend. But you can't tell me... Picture it. The two of them with cute little twin baby bumps. Seeing them walking around, knowing they're carrying your kid inside them. Fuck. That's so hot. I might have to go off the pill myself -- let you give me one of my own."

I couldn't help myself. That one little mental image and I was so hard you'd think I hadn't been laid for months instead of minutes. I tried to wipe that thought away. It was hot as fuck but...

"You're dangerous, big sis," I said. But I kissed her on the lips and she let me.

"Chase, I know you think I'm, I don't know, some kind of sexual mastermind. I swear I don't plan these things. They just sort of happen. I find myself doing something. Saying it. Suddenly, like waking up from a dream I see it all happening in front of me. If anything, you're the one in charge. I can't control myself when I'm around you. I hope you know that. Respect it. The power you have over me. Over all your sisters."

"I don't think that's true, Ames," I said.

"I know it is," Amy said. She began to snuggle against me, sleepy. "I'll wake up before Mom and Dad. Sneak back to my bed," she said, "I love you, little bro."

"I love you, too," I said. Meaning it. God, I really did. I was in love with my sisters: Amy, Brianna, and Jenna. In ways I'd never thought possible.

Maybe that's what Amy was trying to tell me -- it didn't feel exactly like love. More like need. Desire. But then the sibling thing took it to another level and... What had Jenna said before? We were bound. Tied up and wrapped again in another layer. Who could slip free from all that? Who would want to?

"Everything's going to work out fine," Amy said, softly.

I tried to picture what our lives would be like. Everything I wanted seemed so unlikely. Almost impossible. But I couldn't let go of any of it either. Like a gambling addict, needing to win. Knowing I'd lose.

"I hope you're right," I said, my voice cracking in the empty darkness. But Amy had already started to snore.

To be continued.