It's Only Sex

Story Info
Brief discussion with a cheating wife.
799 words
3.09
109.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,113 Followers

Flash story. A conversation with a cheating wife.

"So, you're going to him now?"

"Yes Baby, you know I have to. We talked about this. You agreed."

"I know, but I hate this! Why can't you just stay with me? Don't you love me?"

"Of course I love you! You are the love of my life! You are my number one man!"

"Then why, why must you be with him? Why aren't I enough for you?"

"Baby, we talked about this, remember? I don't want to hurt you, but I NEED him. I told you what he does to me. I told you how he just takes me and uses me however he wants. He is very rough and just pounds me into the mattress. I told you, I need to be used like that. Used like I'm his sex slave and he is my Master. Baby please, we've talked about this. Every time I try to explain it to you,... you just get more upset. Honey, I don't want to hurt you. Please don't make this a big deal. It's just sex, not love. It will only be a couple of days and then I'll be back. Back in your loving embrace, making sweet and tender love like we always do."

"I can be that guy, I can be rough with you, if you'd just let me. Carol, please don't go to him. Please, just stay with me, I can be everything you need."

"Tim, my love, I told you all about it before the wedding and you said you'd be ok with it. I believed you and now you keep trying to change the plan. I know it hurts you to know I'm with him, but you agreed, I've been very honest with you about it from the very start. Please honey, just relax, enjoy your weekend and I'll be back on Monday."

"Damn it Carol! If Caveman Frank is so wonderful, why do you even bother to come back? What can I possibly offer you that could compete with Mr Macho Man?"

"Timmy, my sweet, sweet man, you know I couldn't live without you. You are my soulmate, I love you with all my heart. You are the tender sweet lover I need in my bed to comfort me, to caress me, to hold me and make me feel loved. You always take care of me and make me feel safe and secure in your sweet embrace. Timmy, you are everything he is not.

With Frank it's just sex, no love, nothing but raw animal sex. I knew that the first time he fucked me in his office. He just put me on his desk, lifted my skirt, ripped my panties off and fucked me long and hard. I knew I was powerless to resist him and he knew it too. He is away from the office a lot, but when he's there, he fucks me again, and again, and each time... I love it. We don't have much in common, but I love the way he just uses me, over and over again."

"Stop, Stop! I don't want to hear any more, Carol this just kills me. I thought we were perfect together. You told me you loved only me, and yet, you refuse to dump him! I want us to build a life together! I want you to have my children!"

"Timmy, Darling, we DO have a life together. It's not exactly the life either of us envisioned, but it's a good life. It's the life we agreed upon before the wedding. You knew how things were going to be, why must we fight about this?"

"Carol, it's been two years, I thought you would eventually grow tired of that neanderthal, quit your job, and we'd start a family. Do you no longer want to have children?"

"Of course I want children, in fact I plan to talk to Frank about that this weekend. I'm not sure how he will react, I'm not sure if he wants kids."

"WHAT?... Carol no, why would you even consider letting that beast get you pregnant? Carol, when you said you wanted children, I assumed you wanted MY children."

"OH Timmy, I never said that, I never told you I wanted you to get me pregnant. That's why I always insisted you use condoms, even though I've been on the pill forever. Baby, I thought you understood, it HAS to be Frank who gets me pregnant."

But WHY? I'm the one you love. He's just your fuck toy. You said it was just physical, you said you didn't love him! Why would you want him to be the father of your children instead of me?"

"Well Timmy, isn't it obvious? I mean after all... he is my husband.

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,113 Followers