All Comments on 'It's Only Sex'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Ok, decent twist at the end. I wonder what her husband will do once he discovers that his dear sweet wife is cheating? I wonder if Tim will grow a set of balls and dump Carol before Frank sends him to the hospital? I wonder if Carol will wake up from her delusions once she is divorced, homeless, and penniless?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I can't believe I actually read this load of shit. Author should give us readers a star or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A new level of stupidity and lack of creativity.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 1 year ago

It is a good O'Henryesque story with an unexpected twist. But, that "Loving Wife" is still cheating on her husband.

Pasqual

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

and another writer dips their toe into the cuckold waters. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Then Frank found out about Timmy and well that is another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What?

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

Nice...expectation deversion

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Nice twist but why be with a man you don’t love? Why mot give Frank some balls and he can divorce his wife so she can be with her soulmate.

And if he is her soulmate, then why isnt she trying to be with him? Why doesnt she feel guilt about hurting him?

Sorry but this doesnt mesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring. What is the purpose that you are trying to get across?

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

This authors day job must be with the postal service because the denouement was telegraphed from three sentences in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the more stupid stories posted on LW

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

Ohh lord that one had a twist. I did not expect that at the end 😂😂😂

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

ew that was gross now i gotta read something else before bed that left a bad taste in my mouth

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Techncally VERY well executed and the high number of followers you are amassing is evidence thereof.

But for this particlar effort I cannnot give you anything but a low score. The plot line is just unacceptable. That is not to say unbelievable, but just intolerabe for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the twist is this whiny guy is the man she's been cheating with? It sounds like he better stay out of Franks way.

TnicollTnicollover 1 year ago

That was different. Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great twist

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

That last sentence certainly turned the story upside down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Women always want to breed with a neanderthal, as she calls him.

The real monster in this story is the woman. She's just thinking with her clit, no brains involved. Her brain is making excuses only. Love is not a factor in any of it. Her pussy wants chad to pound her, and her pussy wants stable cuck man. Her brain agrees.

Men have a dark side too. If a man thinks with his dick, he'll just fuck around. Leaving countless women with child and not a father. When women do it, they trap 'nice guys' to raise their ilk....but prefer to breed with chads. The result is what you see today, broken homes, high crime rates, male suicide on the rise, men checking outta marriage completely, and tons of single mothers. So women are currently the ruling paradigm for sex, and they'v chosen poorly. First world societies are a mess of broken homes. Not so much an issue for more traditional societies we see today.

The only thing holding up modern society right now is the raw power of technology, and the frameworks left to us by more traditional versions of us....it was only a few generations ago that families were mostly monogamous, had more kids, and had divorces more penalized than incentavized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the hell was that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting twist on a cheating story. However it leaves me not caring about anyone in this cuck triangle, but perhaps that's the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

???????????????

DesusDesusover 1 year ago

That was a good twist!

SouthdownSouthdownover 1 year ago
Poor story

Not my kind of thing it is shorter than I like (mercifully) its almost worth the One star I gave itbut it was a close call but better to err on the generous side!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more of a joke than LW story waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Misses the mark. When you write a story like this, you have to leave little clues along the way. You can't just write it 100% one way then switch at the last second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not worthy of a comment.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

Doesn't make sense. She married her boss because of sex and not her man that she loves?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

a very confusing twist at the end, I didn't care for it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Gained a star for that twist!

\

"I can be that guy, I can be rough with you, if you'd just let me." - Although the husband/lover roles are reversed here, that's legitimate question in the typical lover boy stories, that the wife who sometimes wants to be "taken" won't let their husband take them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap that smells warmed over

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Didn't even rate this one - what was the point?

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Nice ending twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid slut.

Not clever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It gave me a "smiley face".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I give you credit for a stab at originality, but, for me, it doesn’t land. Too much doesn’t ring true about it, like she only sees her “husband” on weekends? Needs further explanation to be coherent, at the very least.

Not a bad try, and worth fleshing out in a bit of a longer tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally wasted 2 minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious inversion of the usual. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a super twist, The story brings out so many cliche’ in reverse. Also get the theme across without drawni g it out. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a miserable bitch. Both of these idiots deserve what they're getting, or worse, sharing. STD roulette with the town bicycle. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn’t see that coming! Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dtiverson did this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupidity all around.

Author not that swift, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What? *

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

I think you are trying to be clever, but the dialogue leads one to believe Timmy is husband, and is treated as such, why would she stay with a husband she doesnt love? Have children with a man she doesnt love? Wouldnt it be better to get a divorce and just have Frank as the FWB guy? I know its just a story to provoke, but the logical fallacies taint the tale. Of course, who said women are logical...

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

Something just doesn't make sense. How can one claim they are the love of their life, "number one man", then proceed to say they NEED another?? Sad part is I know there's people out there with this f*cked up line of thinking. That when you ditch them because they are just not worth it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great twist at the end. It makes the story a real keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess it happens?

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Good but not original seen so many write stories I've this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It really wasn't much of a twist at the end. You were telegraphing it too much Tim's not the husband.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

A pretty good story made great by the twist at the end.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year agoAuthor

Tilan, sorry but I don’t think this snippet is anything like what Oshaw wrote. His story was much better and dealt with the death of the interloper. It did have a twist, but that’s about all I see as similar. Also someone said it was a dtiverson story, wow I’d give my left nut to be able to write anything similar to what he writes. If my attempt at 750 words contains anything from another author, I deeply apologize, as it was completely unintentional. In truth I have read thousands of LW stories and maybe one of those sparked something in my head when I was writing. I think it is important to recognize the original works of all authors, so I appreciate anyone pointing out the similarities. Lastly, it is obvious I am not talented enough to do a 750 word tale, so I won’t try that again! Thanks for all the comments good and ... well, not so good. Regguy69

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 1 year ago

I know you're trying to be clever, but nope didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1st read...hmmm. Wife's logic not supported.

2nd read...hmmm. Wife's logic not supported, cuck husband's logic not supported, bull's logic definitely not supported. Quirky but.... Oh yeah--it's a flash story.

knowsbetterxxknowsbetterxxover 1 year ago

Short but interesting. I think the twist at the end is cool. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

everybody is fucked up in this story.

TwistedWrenchTwistedWrenchover 1 year ago

Wow didn’t see that coming lol

opheliusopheliusover 1 year ago

Loved the twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5! Hilarious ending!

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

Lol, can’t condone infidelity, but this was funny, the twist was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s an O. Henry story for the 21st century.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

Timmy is dumb AF. Carol is no great shakes, either.

@Whyjustwhy - Despite your comment, people in real life say things like that all the time. It’s an easy justification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the twist at the ending. So the guy she's cheating with isn't her husband, but rather her lover. Definitely different.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

This was done before but this version is pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tommy what hell are you thinking, dump Carol immediately. Put as much space as you can between Carol and Frank and You. Don't give any info on where your going, change your phone # at the very least, drop all media. Get your head straight neither one of that couple is wired right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well

The score and comments almost had me skip this. Other2's did capture my feelings about the story.

That being said, the author did a bang up job of taking a typical BTB story start and flips it.

Won't say anything more other than give this poetic justice piece a full reading. Hell, it's only 750 words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol you got me there ! Loved the end !

SouthdownSouthdownover 1 year ago

A bit pointless and uninteresting, I understand the desire to 'do something different' but this story is a flash in the pan and not a very bright one IMHO. I agree in general with the comment by "SwordWielder" along with many of the others. The twist at the end was more unexpected than clever or interesting a bit like a Poirot spoof! Not my kind of thing but some commenters appear to have liked it. Original but only worth a low star rating and it certainly gives perspective on some of the great stories in this category.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Good twist notwithstanding, she is still a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just stupid. one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not worth a star. Totally fucked up!!

DOL

012Say012Sayover 1 year ago

Ignore my comment on your version of February Sucks. This is the story with the low score. Again, I don't understand why, great twist.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

What a load of fucking bollocks

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

really got me at the end 5 stars

Donovan7777Donovan7777over 1 year ago

THE most stupid ass stories I have ever read . You should be embarrassed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, this story has a surprise ending. That's it. Surprise endings should elicit some feeling--shock, amusement, anger--from the reader. Discovering the paramour is the one being abandoned elicits an "Oh" from the reader. That plus the dialogue isn't very good; there's not the passion you'd expect from a situation like this. The twist is nice, but it isn't enough to carry this story.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Well, that ending slipped in under the wire|! Nicely done. 5*, short and sweet. Well, not sweet for Timmy but dipping your wick in the wrong lamp oil sometimes produces a smoky light!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HA, HA, love the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

PIG

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative! Clever! But YECK!!!

CaptFlintCaptFlintabout 1 year ago

Standard LW trope, until the terrific twist at the end. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Words fail me to describe this disaster of a story. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid tripe!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 1 year ago
Me Too!

I am often accused of too much set-up for the punchline in my joke telling. (They are correct, unfortunately.) The set-up in this story is SO wordy that I found myself skipping most of the words - even worse than the standard speed-reading process. Then...POW!! a killer punchline.

I wonder if all the negative commenters even read the last line...

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well that sucked. Even the twist at the end came off like a limp noodle.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...