All Comments on 'It's Rain on Men'

by latecomer91364

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

This is the most erotic,sensual work that I have ever read here..WOW..

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing....

Beautifully written, very erotic, sensual and believable!

The developement of the characters were realistic!!!

Please continue.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Phrase of the year!!!!

Pansy Paradise.......well played, Mr Late.....

sj_53sj_53over 6 years ago
Agree

It was very well written. Your description of the action was right on, titillating, erotic, amazingly detailed. I hope there is more to the story. These guys were made for each other.

curious2cu2curious2cu2over 6 years ago
Awesome!

That was an awesome story! You had me excited and very hard!

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123about 6 years ago

I wish I had done that when I was young. Thanks for helping me live it in my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Love when two men enjoy passionate kissing and making love without the lables. So is sex, it is to be enjoyed and I’m hoping one day I can find another man willing to enjoy passionate sex!

cummerq4ucummerq4ualmost 6 years ago
Oh My God

My Cock stayed hard the entire time of reading this story. It really spoke to my inter desire to have man2man sex. This is how I want my first time to be. Raw passion, not being hurried. Want to savor the moment when a Cock enters my mouth and especially my Ass-Pussy. I want it slow and good, lots of soul stirring kisses. I want to taste Cum on my tongue and to feel a hot load shooting deep inside of me. damn, I can't keep my hand away from my hard Cock. I have to CUM NOW!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

GREAT STORY! You had me hard the whole time. Now to find me a Gay Gary of my own

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous