All Comments on 'It's Showtime in London'

by MyBeautifulMind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much of the same..

I have the impression to have seen the same story over and over. The same plot, same type of characters based more on porn movies than real life. Also, it is just the wrong category. It is already bad enough that the interracial section is filled with garbage, we don't need that here too.

1/5

MyBeautifulMindMyBeautifulMindover 4 years agoAuthor
In reply to anonymous

As people have been have sex and sex fantasies since time began I guess it is all always going to be pretty much more of the same when it boils down to it.

In terms of the category the one selected was the closest option I was presented with. I would have actually preferred a cuckold category to tag it into to.

Thanks for taking to time to read and comment (assuming you weren’t so bored that you just skipped to the last page to comment).

This was my first uploaded but maybe you might visit my stories again when I add more, though I haven’t got any more on this theme as yet :)

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
What Was Mature About That.

It seems Mature is becoming the dumping ground for stories that are hard to categorize!! Lately a lot of Gay and Incest-Taboo. Loving wife etc. A warning at the start of the story would be nice!! Sorry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well I didn't mind it.

Good traditional interracial cucking.

Strong well endowed Black man fucking the wife to incredible orgasms.

White husband with small penis beaten and humiliated.

This is what we want from a story.

It made me masturbate anyway and sperm was produced so job done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry

Nope did not like it at all .......next won’t come back first time ever for me to sign it as anonymous.....

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Sorry I found this effort not very original and therefore absolutely nothing to offer, this from a guy who normally likes wife sharing stories.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Absolutely had to be one of the worst stories n his site.. this slut bitch cheating whore has been hiding her affair then lies about everything..no wife that loves her husband would tie him up and degrade him...she needs to be severely punished..I mean things that if I described them would not get printed in here...she is a cheating lying slut that needs to be tested as such!!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Good Writing, Good Story, But No happy ending. Sure it was a "Cuck" story, I was ok with that. But the surprise visitor, Being tied down to involuterally have to witness his wife's degradation. The heartbreak of finding out of his wife's love affair with this black man. I couldn't take that for myself. Depending on how I felt my reaction could run the entire gamut of responses. Any where from simple divorce or wait until she has him over again and shoot them both. I am sorry that I can't rate it higher. But I didn't see any indication of the humiliation and being forced to watch the wife cheat up front. I didn't see a "Happy Ending" either. Otherwise Good job of writing, very skilled. thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous