It's Showtime in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't really have time to dwell on any of this however as once you had finished speaking you guided Marcus so he was stood at the side of the corner of the bed, guided him so his back was leaning against the one of the four posts at each corner of the bed.

I could see him clearer now and I had to admit he was a very handsome black guy. His dark skin betraying his African ancestry, but still paled slightly by the effects of generational gene dilution, this also giving some other features more accustomed with Caucasian race, such as smaller lips and a bonier nose. His eyes though had retained their deep, dark mystery look. His head was devoid of hair, completely smooth. Not many can carry this off and still look handsome but Marcus certainly did that.

As I looked at Marcus a new power ballad started up from the playlist and I don't think it could have been more appropriate Un-Break my Heart by Toni Braxton. You could clearly hear it too, and I couldn't help but think you had rehearsed so often that even your playlist timing was spot on as you smiled at me then turned and put your hand on the buckle of Marcus's belt.

Without any instruction from you Marcus kicked off his slip-on shoes as you undid the buckle. You then unbuttoned his trousers, drew down the zipper and pulled his trousers down over his legs, letting go of them at his knees so they fell crumpled at his ankles. Marcus then lifted his feet out of his trousers and kicked them aside. You then bent down, lifted each of his feet and removed his socks.

Marcus was now it just his white shirt and white boxers, his back resting against the post of the bed. His shirt was tight fitting, emphasising his large, muscular upper body. His naked legs were also muscular, his brown skin contrasting against the white of his boxer shorts. Those shorts too were tight fitting, the thin cotton material barely hiding his clearly large manhood. Marcus's position (and mine strapped to the chair) meant you were both side on the me in view and I could see your hand move onto Marcus boxer shorts, see your fingers squeeze his long shaft as it stretched across the top of his thigh underneath the cotton. After a few seconds you moved both of your hands to the elasticated waistband of Marcus's boxers and as you pulled it away from Marcus's flesh you said,

"I think it's about time we introduced the real star of our show, don't you Marcus?"

To which Marcus replied, "Yes babe it is."

You pulled the waistband of Marcus's boxers outwards and downwards and as you did so Marcus's large brown manhood sprung free from its restraint, hanging down below his shirt. You didn't immediately touch it, instead continuing to pull his boxers down over his muscular legs until they were at his ankles, once there Marcus lifting his feet out of them.

As I looked at Marcus's large cock I could see that he was circumcised, also that his helmet was pretty much the same girth as the rest of his shaft. He wasn't erect yet but he was large, I would guess at easily nine inches, maybe more, but not a long needle dick as he was quite thick too.

As Marcus leant against the post of the bed he undid the buttons on his shirt, the white material now hanging loosely open, exposing a fine, muscular six pack. He was also smooth, not a chest or pubic hair in sight.

As you stood in front of Marcus you placed your left hand on his chest and with your right hand you took hold of that big cock, wrapping your fingers around it, your small hand barely covering half of it as you slowly began to move up and down in slow strokes. After a few seconds of stroking Marcus's cock you let go of it, walked round the bed and picked up a pillow, walking back to where Marcus was still stood leaning against the post, dropped the pillow on the floor in front of him and knelt down on it.

I knew from experience that you had a sensitive gag reflex so I was surprised when you then took his cock in your hand again and lifted it to your mouth. I had to wonder whether your rehearsals with Marcus had helped you get over your gag reflex and perhaps I would now find out as your tongue came out of your mouth and you began to lick the base of Marcus's shaft before slowly dragging your tongue upwards until it reached the head, once there you slowly licked around his helmet. I wasn't sure if you were out to tease me or Marcus but I could see he was clearly enjoying it as his semi erect cock began to get harder as rather than hanging loosely down it began to fill out rise up, though I noticed it was only getting slightly bigger, but it didn't really need to grow as it was plenty big enough already!

You stopped licking his helmet and with your hand wrapped around his shaft you formed your red lips into an O shape, just round enough to be able to slip them over his helmet and began a sucking motion, creating a slurping sound, at the same time pulling up and down on his shaft. I could see Marcus place his hands on your head, lightly pushing his fingers it to your hair as he tried to press your head onto him in the hope maybe that he could force you to take more of his length in your mouth however you made sure that your hand was never more than a few inches down his shaft, preventing his full length going inside your mouth. I could just about make out that you were also now using your tongue on the underside of his helmet, rubbing it on his circumcision scar.

You gave Marcus head in this way for a few minutes but it was clearly not your favourite action and it wasn't very long before you let go of him and stood up, speaking as you did so,

"Now Marcus you know what to do next,"

And without any further bidding Marcus turned you around so your back was to him, he then undid the clasps of your tassel gown, pulled it off you and threw it so that it landed in a pile at my feet. You were now stood in just your lingerie and heels, looking straight at me before Marcus spun you around, effortlessly lifted you off the floor and carried you a few steps up the side of the bed. Once he was positioned right in front of me he gently lowered you down on the bed. As he went back to get the pillow from the floor I watched you shuffle yourself further onto the bed. You were laying in your back, your head flat on the covers, your legs apart, bent at the knees so the soles of your shoes were flat on the bed. For a few seconds I had a clear view of the thin slip of black material of your knickers that barely covered the lips of your sweet pussy. Marcus placed the pillow on the floor and just before he knelt in front of me I watched as your hand came over your thighs and pulled the thin slip of material to the side, exposing your soft, fleshy labia, lifting your ass slightly off the bed to stretch your knickers so they stayed tightly to the side. I only had that view for a second or so though as it was soon blocked out by the back of Marcus's head as he went straight down on you!

It was clear that your rehearsals with Marcus had taught him what you liked and as his head began to move slightly I saw the pale skin on the back of your hands as you took hold of his head and pulled him tighter to you, pulled him so that tongue could work you perfectly. As he worked his tongue you began to moan and let out gasps, taking all the pleasure you could. Still kneeling on the pillow Marcus placed his large hands under the back of your knees and pulled you onto the source of that pleasure. I don't know how he managed to breath but Marcus didn't come up for air for a good five minutes and during that time I heard you have at least three clear orgasms, each one a little louder than the last, and after each one Marcus's head slowing it's rhythm, letting you savour the intense pleasure before building up again until finally you moved your hands off his head and he pulled away from between your legs.

As you lay there on the bed Marcus stood up and removed his shirt. He was now stood in front of me, his back to me and I could see he was every bit as muscular as I thought, almost like a bit dark wooden door closing off my view of you.

Marcus then turned and sat on the bed. I could see he enjoyed giving oral as he did receiving as he was fully erect now, his large dark cock sticking out in front of him. I too was erect now, the sights and sounds of your show making me so but Marcus's cock wasn't upright like mine, instead his just stuck straight out in front of him. As Marcus sat on the edge of the bed you shuffled yourself more over to the other side. I got a chance to look over Marcus's torso and arms and he certainly a fine example of a male - large, muscular and firm in all areas. As my gaze drifted up to meet his I could see Marcus looking at my erection and then as his eyes met mine he raised his right hand, on which all his fingers were folded in apart from his little one which he was wiggling as he smiled at me. I quickly looked away out of embarrassment. With my head lowered I could see Marcus's feet move as he dragged himself up the bed. Guessing that he wasn't looking at me any more I looked up and I could see he had positioned himself on his back in the middle of the large bed, his head on a pillow. He wasn't laying straight down the middle of the bed though, was more at a forty five degree angle so that his feet were pointing towards me. You we're lying beside him but on the opposite side to me so I couldn't see all of you but I could see your hand had something in it, a small tube, from which you squeezed a good quantity of clear liquid along the shaft of Marcus's cock, then after casting the tube aside you took his cock in both your hands and began spreading it all over his length.

Once you were satisfied that he was sufficiently lubed up you sat up, lifted your left leg over his torso, and got into a kneeling position straddling Marcus's stomach. You leant forward slightly then moved backwards down his body. I realised now why Marcus had laid at that angle as it meant your ass was facing me. Marcus took his cock in his hand and pulled it upwards so that it was pointing up his body. Once you had moved far enough down Marcus's body you put a hand behind you, lifted your ass up slightly and made sure your knickers were still to the side, stretched over your right ass cheek. You then took hold of Marcus's cock, he letting go as you did so, and you guided it until it was touching your pussy lips, pausing for a moment, your ass still raised, before you lowered it down, your pinkish, white pussy lips spreading over the helmet of Marcus's now slippery, brown cock.

As I looked at your cute round pert ass I couldn't imagine that you were easily going to take the rest of that long shaft inside you but I also concluded that you would have little choice if Marcus decided suddenly to thrust upwards while pressing your ass down with his large brown hands!

Marcus didn't do that though, he instead just lay totally still and left you completely in control of how much of his large brown shaft you took inside you. Once you were confident that you had this control you leaned forward, your upper body now parallel to his, and as you placed your face at the side of Marcus's head you began to slowly move your ass up and down. Your movements were very measured, very deliberate, with Marcus barely moving at all, just resting his hands on your ass as you lifted and lowered yourself up and down his shaft, gradually taking a little bit more of his cock inside you, but not too much and actually never really any more than half of it.

As your movements were slow and deliberate any sound made was low and sensual, both Marcus and yourself just moaning quietly as you slid your pussy up and down his cock, you letting out an occasional gasp from a sharp intake of breath when you slightly misjudged your downward movement and took that large cock a little deeper inside you.

This slow, sensual style of sex went on in front of me for about five minutes until you decided to stop and change position, lifting your upper body upright once more then, holding Marcus's face it your hands, you kissed him fully on the lips as you lifted your leg and climbed off him speaking as you did so,

"I'm more than ready for you now Marcus, and you know from our rehearsals what the next part of my show is."

As you climbed off him Marcus moved further up the bad, sitting up more so that he freed up space right in the middle. That space didn't stay unoccupied for long as you shuffled over to occupy it, at first kneeling, facing me. For a few seconds you stayed in that position, kneeling in the middle of the bed, staring at me, then you smiled before dropping your upper body forwards so you were on all fours, lowering your face so that your straight red hair hung down loosely, almost like a curtain hiding your face, but I had a feeling the curtain was a long way from coming down on your show tonight.

As I looked up above your loosely hanging red hair I could see Marcus had moved so he was kneeling behind you. He was far enough back that I could just see his large cock sticking out in front of him, waving side to side slightly as he moved back a little, his right hand making sure your knickers were still stretched over your ass cheek. Marcus then bent forward and his head went out of my sight, only the shiny top of it visible as I looked over your back, down to the valley between your ass cheeks. I could see Marcus's head moving in that valley, knowing that his tongue had slid much deeper in the valley, deep in where the pleasure river flows.

You had obviously spent your time practising very wisely as Marcus knew how to pleasure you in this position and I could see you pushing your ass back to meet the source of that pleasure, wiggling it to the rhythm of that unseen tongue. As your head dropped lower yours arms pushed out in front of you, your hands gripping the loose bedding, crumpling it in your fingers as your pleasure emanated via almost indiscernible sounds,

"Oh, oh, ah, ah," then became clearer as words formed, "oh god, oh god, oooohh goddddd,"

The last proclamation perhaps symbolic of the heaven you had found on Marcus's tongue?

As the last remnants of the your words drifted to mix with the music still playing in the background Marcus removed his head from your between your ass cheeks, knelt upright, took his cook in his hand, shuffled closer to you and without seeking your permission slowly but deliberately slid that long, thick black cock through your now engorged and pulsing lips, sliding it into your pussy. You let out a very audible gasp as he did so.

I fully expected Marcus to let loose now but from the part of his torso I could still see he had kept a gap between himself and your ass, the result being he hadn't pushed his full length deep into you. He also didn't start with any rapid hard thrusts but instead placed a hand on each side of your waist just at the top your ass cheeks. As you began a slow rocking motion Marcus kept his own body still, letting you gently push your ass back to him then pull it slightly away. Although his hands were encouraging you it was clear that he had left all control with you. As you moved your ass, sliding yourself up and down Marcus's pole, your hair began to sway around, moving to the rhythm your body quickly settled into, backwards and forwards, but never fully back so that your ass touched Marcus's torso, no never that far and that meaning that you were still not taking all of Marcus's large cock inside you. That didn't seem to bother him though as when I looked up at him his head was tilted back a little, his hands gripping you through your corset, his lips releasing low moans of pleasure with each pass your pussy lips made over his shaft.

Your head was still hanging downwards, your swaying hair hiding it from my view but after a few minutes of accepting your movements over him Marcus leaned forward, slid his right hand underneath your upper body, over the point of your vintage bar cup, his left hand slipped under your neck, his large hands spreading easily around your throat and then with both hands he gently pulled your upper body upwards, until you were kneeling up in front of him, your back against his torso.

I brought my own eyes upwards, tracing them over the black of your corset, up to your white vintage bra, one cup covered by Marcus's large dark hand, up to where Marcus held your neck in his other hand. Up to your face. I could see your face now, no longer hidden behind your hair. I was immediately struck by how your eyes were wide open, looking straight at me, but not really looking at me as they looked very glazed, an effect of the passion and the adrenaline no doubt. Marcus brought his head over your shoulder to left side of your face and as he kissed your cheeks as his lower body started to move. Marcus was pushing his cock deeper inside you now, but the position of you still keeping some restraint so he couldn't push all of his shaft inside.

Straight away Marcus began to build a rhythmic thrusting, as he did so you were both looking right at me. The bed was creaking in a rhythm that matched his thrusts and though he was still maintaining a semblance of gentleness he was obviously deeper inside you than he had yet been this evening and your gasps were sharper and more pronounced,

"Aah, aaahh, ahhhh, oh god, oh god," as your body juddered to match Marcus's thrusts you lifted your left hand, placing it behind his head, pulling him closer to you, continuing,

"Oh yes, oh yes, like that Marcus, just like that feels sooo good."

My senses were being bombarded now. The sight. The smell. The sound. Not for the first time this evening I wanted to get up of the chair and pull you away from him, stop this whole performance but you had tied my arms legs so tightly there was no way I could move.

At this point you let go of Marcus's head, kissed him, whispering something as you did so. Marcus stopped his movements, releasing his hands from holding you and as he did so you shuffled forward and then moved off the bed, standing on the floor. Marcus stayed where he was, kneeling on the bed, and without your body and ass blocking the view I could see his large dark cock sticking out in front of him, still hard, now with your nectar making it glisten in the soft bedroom light. A few seconds later and you were stood in front of me, a somewhat disdainful but wicked expression on your face. I watched as you placed each of your hands on top of mine, wrapping your fingers around my wrists as you leant forward, pushing your ass backwards as you did so, then in a low voice issued your invitation,

"Come on Marcus, you know what to do!"

Marcus didn't need to be told twice and he shuffled forward to the edge of the bed and then stepped onto the floor behind you. His lower body was hidden once more behind you but I could see his upper body close up for the first time and boy was he ripped! I've never seen a six pack like his, and his muscular chest and arms were something else.

You leaned further forward so your head was at the side of mine and as I looked down over the slope of you back I could see Marcus put his left hand on your ass and then I watched as he moved his right hand and though it was out of sight, hidden below your ass, I knew he had taken hold of his large black cock.

I watched as Marcus stood more upright and at the same time pushed his lower body forward. I couldn't see below his six pack but I didn't really need to as the sharp gasp that you made right next to my ear told me that Marcus's big black cock had just slid inside you once again.

Marcus began moving his lower body slowly backwards and then forwards, more a gentle swing than a thrust, as he did so he put both of his large hands on your waist, and with each forward movement he also gently pulled you back towards him. You began to make low moaning sounds, so clearly audible right next to my ear and then you started whispering,