It's Showtime in London

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's big, so big," continuing in a low groan, "He's so big Michael, he's so fucking big."

Finally I decided to say something,

"Yes, I saw that when you pulled his boxer shorts down, I saw how big he was,"

With your panting in my ear it was clear you were struggling to breath and speak at the same time as Marcus had picked up his pace at which he pushed his large cock inside you. You lifted you right hand off my wrist and put it around my neck, pulling my head closer to yours. I could feel your body jerk forwards with each of Marcus's thrusts, your panting getting louder in my ear,

"Ah, ah, ah, he's so fucking big Michael, so big, so much bigger than you and I like it, in fact I fucking love it, he fills me so much more than you could ever do!"

As the cutting remark faded you dropped your hand underneath the front of your body, bending a little lower until you could feel my erect cock. Marcus was thrusting hard and as your whole body almost bounced to the rhythm of his thrusts you wrapped your fingers around my cock then spoke again,

"Now don't you be getting too excited, honey, we don't want you blowing your puny load do we?"

Marcus must've pushed in a little deep at that point as you let a loud gasp followed by, "Fuck!!"

And almost wrenched my cock off my body you pulled it that hard, then you let go. As you released your hand from my cock you dug the sharp points of your nails into it making me wince. To be honest I'm glad you did as I was close to cumming and the pain knocked that back a bit. You put your arm back around my neck and pulled my head even tighter against yours. I was quite taken by what you did next as pulling my head so my ear was right next to your mouth you almost barked an order at Marcus,

"Come on Marcus, do it how we have rehearsed, spank me! Yes, spank me and fuck me Marcus, fuck me like he never has!"

Marcus didn't need to be told twice and as I looked over your shoulder Marcus lifted his right hand off your waist, stretching it out to his side before quickly swinging it back, his hand landing with a loud smack as he slapped the exposed bare flesh of your right ass cheek. He repeated this a couple of times before doing exactly the same with his other hand on your left ass cheek. He then alternated from left to right and back again, spanking you as his lower body upped the tempo at which he slid his large cock up and down inside you. You dropped your head onto my shoulder, your body jumping forwards with each slap on your ass, your moans and cries of ouch, ouch echoing loudly in my ear.

I wasn't sure if the spanking Marcus was giving you was beginning to hurt but you only let this continue for a few minutes before you put your hands back over my wrists on the arms of the chair and pushed yourself backwards until you were stood upright. Marcus immediately stopped spanking you and his big cock slid out of you as you spun around to face him.

I looked over the view of your glowing red cheeks as you stood on your tip toes so your mouth was next to Marcus's ear, the action exposing a bit more of your ass from beneath your black girdle.

"Pick me up Marcus," you said in an almost pleading voice, "I love to be picked up and carried but he can't do that."

Your voice now very cutting as you finished with

"He has tried but his arms are so weak he can't hold me for long, and besides his cock is so small it hardly goes in me when he tries."

You then dropped back onto your soles. I saw Marcus's large hands come around your body, one under the cheeks of your ass the other around your waist. You wrapped both your arms around Marcus's neck, then a moment later he lifted you effortlessly and you wrapped your legs around his torso.

With his right arm tightly around your waist Marcus held you effortlessly as he stood only a few feet in front of me. Your back was to me and being sat in the chair your ass was pretty much at the level of my eyes, with Marcus's large cock sticking out underneath it.

Marcus's left hand moved off your ass cheek and onto his cock, as he pulled you up higher with his right arm, you assisting by pressing your arms down on his shoulders. This created space below your ass and Marcus lifted his cock so it was pointing straight up underneath you, though it was that big it had to bend a little to fit there.

I saw you lift your ass up and push it away from Marcus's body a little as he held his cock still. You wiggled slightly to get the position you needed. I could now clearly see your soft, pale pussy lips pressing on the dark helmet of Marcus's big black cock. You whispered something in Marcus's ear but I couldn't make out what you said. Marcus then spread his feet slightly as he spoke,

"it's ok babe. I've got you, the control is all yours."

You laid your head on Marcus's shoulder as he was looking straight at me. I lowered my eyes and fixed them on that big, dark cock pressing on your pussy lips. Then with a slow, low moan you lowered yourself gently down onto it.

As you slid your pink, moist pussy over Marcus's dark helmet he gave out a low moan. I saw him move his arm from around your waist and place it under your other ass cheek. With his fingers he pulled your tight corset up a little, exposing more of the pale skin of your ass and he spoke,

"Don't worry Jules babe, I've got you. You're so petite I could hold you like this for hours."

I couldn't help think that he probably could too as he continued,

"I love your sweet pussy Jules, it's so wet and warm but oh so tight. And don't worry Jules honey, I've got you and I know just how much of my BBC you can take, after all we have rehearsed this part many times in your bar!"

I glanced up to see Marcus looking straight at me as he carried on,

"And Julie you know that you want your sweet pussy to be just for me now. Admit to him that you've told me you it's so much better than his puny white excuse for a penis over there!"

Staring right at me as he spoke Marcus continued, "Come on babe, don't be shy now, tell him that you want your sweet, white pussy to reserved solely for my big, black cock!"

Your head was on Marcus's shoulder and you didn't speak so he repeated the last sentence.

"Come on Julie tell your him what you've told me - that as a result of our frequent rehearsals you want to save your sweet, white, wifey pussy solely for my big, black cock!"

As he spoke Marcus turned his body to the side and I could see your face as you lifted it slightly off his shoulder and turned to face me as you spoke,

"Yes Marcus I have said that" and with a strange mix of sheepishness and confidence you looked straight at me and finished with,

"I love the way you so easily pick me up and carry me around. I love how you also fill me as you hold me."

Once more hiding your face in Marcus's shoulder as you finished,

"I love it so much that each time we have fucked like this I have told you that I wished my white, wifey pussy was only for your big black cock"

With your head back on Marcus's shoulder he turned again so that your back was once more right in front of me. I saw the fingers of his large brown hands stretch across the flesh of your ass cheeks, flesh that was quite red from the spanking he had just been giving you. His hands moved until his fingertips were on your soft, puffy labia. Once there he pulled your lips slightly apart and I could now see more clearly his thick, brown shaft as it disappeared inside you.

Keeping his fingertips parting your labia Marcus splayed his large hands across your soft ass cheeks and began to lift you up and down, slowly, deliberately, each lift pulling your now very visible pussy up over his dark cock until it's helmet was almost out, then lowering you back down, sliding himself back inside you. You were both so close to me that even in the low light of the hotel suite I could see the engorged veins standing out on Marcus's huge cock.

Marcus was careful and never let you take more than half of his cock each time he lowered you onto him. I couldn't help but think about how many times you two must have rehearsed this in order for him to be so controlled. My mind drifted off the thinking about how many times he had carried you around the pool table in our bar!

I was snapped out of thinking however by Marcus's voice as he spoke again,

"Yes, my Jules, you are so petite, simply perfect. Your soft wet pussy is the perfect place for my big black cock!

I could see Marcus looking at me as he increased the pace at which he lifted you and all I could do was watch, speechless, as he bounced you up and down on his big cock. Watch as your pussy slid up and down over that thick, dark shaft. He never dropped you so low that his full length went inside you though. No he was very careful to make sure of that.

It was clearly an energetic position in which to fuck though as both Marcus and yourself were panting heavily. Eventually you whispered something in Marcus's ear. I couldn't make out what you said but Marcus immediately stopped bouncing you, lifting you up slowly so that his cock slid out of you, then he lowered you so you were stood on the floor.

You turned and looked at me briefly before taking Marcus's large cock in your hand as you took a few steps round to the bottom of the bed, using that cock to pull Marcus along with you. Once at the foot of the bed you sat down on the edge, facing Marcus and then shuffled backwards up over the now crumpled bed linen. Finally, once far enough up the bed you lay down flat on your back, then you placed the palms of your hands flat on the bed at your side you spread your stocking clad legs wide open.

You didn't speak and to be honest you didn't need to as Marcus knew what you wanted. I watched as he took a few steps forward until his large, naked brown body was stood at the foot of the bed, his tall, muscular frame towering over you. His cock was hanging down below his torso, your juices still glistening on it, now not fully hard but not limp. I watched as Marcus took hold of that huge cock in his right hand and began slowly stroking it until it became hard once more.

Marcus then moved as close to the bed as he could get and, letting go of his cock, he grabbed hold of your legs around the thighs. He then pulled you towards him and, once your ass was near the edge of the bed, he took his large cock once more in his right hand. I saw his left his move to the space between the middle of the top of your thighs and although I couldn't see completely where it had gone by the angle of his hand, which was resting on your stomach, fingers pointing downward, I guessed his fingers had parted the lips of your pussy. Marcus's right hand then moved as he pressed the top of his large cock onto you, pressed it into the space where the fingers of his left hand went out of sight. I could hear the low moan you let out as he did so.

I think you were ready to take Marcus's big cock inside you again but he didn't move to enter you immediately instead he began to lift his cock quickly up and down, slapping the top of the hard, dark helmet against your pussy. This must be a technique that he knew worked as you began to writhe your lower body, wriggling and gasping with each slap of that cock against your pussy.

Marcus beat your clit with his cock for a few moments then let go of it and reached over you up the bed, where he grabbed the large round bolster cushion. After pulling the cushion down to your side he then slid one hand under your back, easily lifting and moving your body so he could push the cushion under small of your back where it met the top of your ass, at the same time moving you so you were further up the bed and laying at an angle across it.

I was sure this was a deliberate move by Marcus and that he was executing a power play. Sure you had made all the arrangements and he was at your beck and call but he was now quite clearly putting me firmly in my place because, as a result of him moving your position on the bed, I now had a view down over your body to where your pussy was raised up by the cushion.

As looked down I could see your red hair laying loosely over the white bed sheets, see your face, your eyes were open, but they weren't looking back, looking up to me, still strapped to the chair, no your eyes were looking forwards, looking directly at Marcus. As my eyes continued down I could see the mounds of your ample breasts, held firm by the vintage lace bra, looking further still I could see the material of your corset as it hugged your waist and then curved out over your thighs, your stomach raised by the bolster cushion under your ass. Further still I could see the thick suspender straps and the large silver clips attached to your white stockings, finally I could see the four inch heels of your shoes. I could also see Marcus as he climbed onto the bed and moved to a position where he was kneeling on it between your outstretched legs.

Marcus spoke and as he did so it was clear he wasn't just talking to you, his comments also clearly directed at me,

"Now then Julie, it's about time I had complete and unhindered access to that sweet little white pussy of yours."

Then leaning forward he quickly undid your suspender clasps, pushed his hands underneath your corset and pulled down your black lace knickers. As I watched him drawing the tiny briefs down over your legs, I could see he was looking straight at me, and as his eyes met mine his mouth stretched into a knowing, wicked smile.

Marcus then looked away and quickly pulled your knickers over your heels and tossed them so they landed on my lap. With your girdle free from connection to your stockings Marcus pulled the tight material up a little, not much, just enough so he exposed your smooth, shaved pussy completely.

I couldn't see where your eyes were focussed but I knew you had a similar view to me, a view of Marcus's muscular naked upper body as he knelt between your legs, a view of his large black cock now firm, erect below his six pack, too large to stand totally upright, instead at an angle of about forty five degrees.

If you were looking at Marcus then he wasn't looking at you right now because as I lifted my head I could see he was still looking at me. We both just stared at each other and as we did so, without looking away, Marcus took hold of your thighs and pulled you towards him. I didn't break our locked stare but in my periphery vision I could see you lift your right hand off the bed and take hold of that stiff shaft, pulling it down towards you until it was pressing on the lips of your pussy, breaking the silence as you did so,

"Come on Marcus, you fucking gorgeous hunk, come on, do it properly now, fuck me properly," finishing off with the cutting words,

"Fuck me like that weirdo sat there could never do!"

I could see Marcus's hands were still wrapped around your thighs and that he was ready push his cock forward as looking straight at me he replied,

"Don't you worry babe, I'll fuck you like a beautiful white wife like you always deserves to be fucked, every day of her life,"

And as he finished he pulled you hard towards him at the same time thrusting his cock forward. You let out the loudest sound yet as he slammed into you,

"Oh fuck, so deep!" Continuing, "yes that's it Marcus, fuck me, fuck me now!"

Marcus began moving with a rhythm now, pulling his ass backwards then pushing it forwards, pulling your thighs towards him as he did so. It was not a fast rhythm, more deliberate one, each push forward sliding his big cock inside you, each penetration causing you to expel a gasp of air,

"Ah...Ah...Ah... so good, that feels so good Marcus."

I had lowered my eyes slightly but I could feel Marcus's eyes were still on me but I didn't look up, couldn't look up as I was transfixed on what I was watching. I think Marcus knew this and I'm sure his next actions were about his power play and dominance over me as he lifted your ass a little higher so your thighs were resting up on his as he knelt on the bed, still continuing his backwards and forwards movements.

The result of this slight change of position was that I could now clearly his long, thick dark shaft as it slid in and almost out of your now shiny, wet pussy. The contrast between the pale, alabaster skin of your soft labia against Marcus's thick, dark cock, only served to emphasise the view as your lips slid up and down over him.

Marcus kept up this deliberate rhythm and as he did so he took hold of each of your ankles, then lifted his arms up to his shoulder height, lifting your legs until they were straight and then outstretching his arms so he pulled your legs wide apart. This only served to emphasise my view of him kneeling on the bed between your legs, and also made for a clearer view of his large cock as his pelvic movements slid it up and down the inside of your soft, wet pussy.

For a few minutes my senses were bombarded with the sound of your moaning and gasping mingled with his panting and the light slapping of his flesh against yours. My legs and arms were still strapped to the chair but my erection was so hard it felt like my excuse for a cock was about to burst and I was sure that if I could touch it I would just cum instantly.

Marcus stopped pushing and keeping his large cock deep inside you he gently kissed your each of your ankles, just at the back of your shoes. He then started to move and as he did so I looked up to be met by him looking straight at me, a beaming smile displaying his perfect white teeth, then, still staring at me he spoke,

"Well babe let's bring on the crescendo, let me show that puny little white meat sat there how to really pleasure a beautiful lady like you."

As Marcus finished speaking he looked away from me and down at you, at the same time letting go of your ankles and leaning down to pull away the bolster cushion from under you. You looked like you were struggling to keep your legs up without his support so you bent them slightly and took hold of each leg at the back of the knee with your own hands, but keeping them spread wide apart. Marcus moved, making sure his cock didn't slip out of you, until he was in the classic press up position, and he began to push his cock forward again. Marcus's movement were no longer slow and deliberate, no this time his movements were harder, faster, most certainly deeper.

You let go of your legs so they dropped down, your heels on the bed, your knees bent, your legs still apart. I watched as you placed your hands on the brown flesh of Marcus's ass cheeks, your pale white skin and blood red nails contrasting clearly with the taught dark flesh of Marcus's ass. Marcus was still supporting his upper body as he pumped his lower body up and down, pushing his large cock up and down deep inside you. I could see you squeezing his muscular ass cheeks with each of his thrusts, pressing down each time he pushed inside you.

This didn't continue for long as you moved your hands off Marcus's ass and paced them on each side of his face, pulling his head towards you until his lips met yours. I had seen a lot this evening, seen so many things I never thought I would see, but at the sight of your lips meeting his I felt the biggest surge of jealousy rip through my body. I wanted to get off the chair and pull him off you but that was impossible. I wanted to scream but that would be pointless. So I just sat there. And did nothing. Said nothing.

As you locked Marcus into a passionate kiss he dropped on top of you, no longer fully supporting his weight, now instead pressing flat onto you, your petite pale frame almost squashed under his dark muscular body. With my chair at the side of the bed and Marcus positioning you so you lay diagonally across it, with your head near the side of the bed closest to me I could see and hear everything clearly.