It's Simple Really

Story Info
Nothing more needed to be said.
762 words
178.4k
136
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,781 Followers

It's Simple Really

Storyline: Nothing more needed to be said.

Forty-three year old Grady Gallup wearily trudged up the cracked concrete steps of his house. Another week of hell at a job he had grown to hate was finally over. It was a pleasant late Spring Friday evening in Alamogordo, New Mexico. Alamogordo is a small town of about ten thousand. Grady was a military contractor at nearby Holloman Air Force Base. Alamogordo's claim to fame is that it was ground zero for the end of the world.

It was just Grady and his wife Magdalena now. All three kids were grown and left their little burg as fast as they could. As soon as he stepped inside his front door, an atomic bomb went off in his head and rocked him to his core.

"Oh god YES! Fuck me harder with that big dick, fill me up I need to feel it. Oh shit, that's it, I'm coming again, I'mmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhh gawd!" She was practically growling. What ever it was, he'd never heard Maggie sound like that before.

Grady looked at his watch, an old military habit. Shit it was 6:30, I'm not even home early, and she's fucking someone upstairs? He was frozen in place. I mean how the fuck am I supposed to act? Somehow calling out 'Honey I'm home' doesn't seem appropriate.

It had grown quiet for a moment and then, "Oh baby that was number five for me, and it was the best. God I love your big dick."

"Maybe she is playing with a giant vibrator. That's it. This I got to see." Grady was experiencing denialism, but he was shocked out of that by the sight of a kid, surely younger than their oldest in a sweaty naked post coital embrace on his bed, with his wife.

Maggie looked at the clock. "Oh shit! Lover you have to get out of here, right Now. I lost track of the time and hubby will be home any minute. Now go!"

"It's too late, he's already home." Grady deadpanned. Two things happened immediately. Maggie fainted dead away, and the kid started crying.

What the fuck, you're man enough to be banging a guy's wife in his bed and when you get caught, you cry? Today's younger generation, what a waste.

"Just leave son, now. Wait, how old are you, anyway?"

"Nineteen sir."

Grady just shook his head and sighed. Thank god for that anyway. "Go." He pointed to the door. The kid grabbed his clothes and was gone in a flash.

Grady went back downstairs, got a beer, and sipped it slowly at the kitchen table, waiting for his wife to wake up.

Ten minutes later his wife wearing only her robe, sat next to him. She reached out and gently held his hand.

"Grady honey I'm sorry you saw that."

But not sorry you were fucking him? "Why Maggie?"

"Listen sweetie, it doesn't mean a thing baby. All he has is a big dick and he goes for hours. It's just a purely physical thing and we only do it once a week. He can reach me in places that you can't. You understand, right? I love you to death honey; I want to be married to you forever. If you could grow a bigger dick, I wouldn't need him at all. Don't you see?"

Grady was staring blankly at Maggie. It unnerved her. "Say something baby."

"Actually Maggie, I do understand. I'm going to sleep in Anthony's old room, goodnight." And Grady walked upstairs without looking at Maggie.

Maggie was gone early Saturday morning for her regular golf date with the ladies. But, before she left she cleaned up the master bedroom thoroughly. She didn't want to rub it in Grady's face.

When she got home she put her clubs in the hall closet and was getting ready to call out for Grady when she heard strange noises coming from upstairs.

"Oh yeah Grady, baby fuck me harder with that big dick of yours. Oh god, that feels so good!"

When Maggie looked into their bedroom, there was her husband pounding away on a barely of age, petite blonde girl, doggie style. She had big firm tits that were gyrating wildly as Grady pumped ferociously into her from behind, sweat streaming down his contorted face.

"What the fuck, Grady?" Maggie screamed out.

Without stopping Grady looked up, "Oh hi honey. Look it doesn't mean anything. I mean if you could shrink your vagina, I wouldn't need her at all. You understand me, right?"

Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,781 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
My Wife wants to Date Other Men My take on the "Honey we have to talk" story.in Loving Wives
Just Accept It... ...she said. No, I said.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
Abandoned Rage Abandoned and humiliated in the worst way.in Loving Wives
More Stories