All Comments on 'It's So Hard for a Mother'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

More? I enjoyed reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Hope there’s more and she gets pregnant

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty Good

This is and was a good start to this tail. I hope for and encourage you to continue this adventure of Nico and his mom. Maybe a little less wordiness and more action would improve this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bun in the oven

I sure hope he knocked her up the first duck also, sounds as if he was deep enough, write more about Nick and his mom, I want to hear about her belly swelling with her own grandchild in her growing !!!!! I'm giving you 5,for this start, want more....

CaptainWonderfulCaptainWonderfulover 4 years ago
Loved It

Great story wonderfully told. You have a real talent and I hope there is lots more where this came from.

Moorbark3138Moorbark3138over 4 years ago
Very nice

Dont stop now. There is more to this "tail" l am sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"She was his now, and that's the way it would always be."

So, is he not going back to college in the fall or is she going with him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lauren only needed Nico's cock.

I'm glad Lauren didn't do any more than she did with Jason. It worked out though with Nico hearing them. Pregnancy is the last thing either of them should be thinking about until they've been fucking for a while. Five Stars

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Love it!

I like when that you had a hot mother who while willing to allow his friend to play still kept it cool and didn't give in. A thanks for a son who finally decided it was time to step up and end all the cock-teasing by his mother. Great story!

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
"its so hard"....

For Mommysbabyboy to not see a chapter 2, 3, 4........5 stars

Cutty4637Cutty4637over 3 years ago

Love your stories.

Hanky1065Hanky1065over 3 years ago

I enjoyed it very much, Would like to read more of the same style or continue this line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I came so hard. I can just picture Jason's Mom sucking his throbbing cock with her finger up his

ass. ;)

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

Another good story, thanks 👍

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been reading James Steele now, for a few days. (I just discovered him!) and it's obvious that he is one of the better writers on this forum and I enjoy all of his stories. Criticisms be damned. He can spell, he knows English. That statement, "He knows English" covers a plethora of issues everything from syntax to just plain usage of words. Love his descriptions. Although I'm not really a big boob man, (hint hint ...LOL!). it's just a pleasure to read through what James writes and not see all the pathetic mistakes and misspellings and misuse of English that we so often see on this forum. And don't get me wrong, I enjoy the story lines even with the misspellings and poor English usage which makes a story by James Steele so much better.....so enjoyable. Anyway....I'm a fan. Love his stories. Write On, James!

Burcham8Burcham8over 1 year ago

Great story…as usual, I might add…!!!

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 1 year ago

Another great work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I lived the hotmom life. I was a mama's boy, yes, it's true. I grew up seeing my gorgeous skinny long-legged 110lb. b-cup mom naked almost every day. We lived in South Florida and our lanai'd pool was very private. Mom's wardrobe consisted mainly of thong bikinis of which she'd never wear the top unless there was company. When dad would come home from his office job my topless mom would throw on her slinky silk robe and he was never the wiser... or was he? We started having sex when mom would catch me masturbating once too often once I was caught over and over, I would then just whip it out in front of her and spray her plants. She just gave up asking me not too and so volunteered to take over masturbating me only if I stopped myself pleasuring and let her jerk me. There were two rules. She would jerk me. I was not allowed to touch myself and..., dad (and no one) must ever know. Can't say no to that! Within 3 weeks mom was swallowing my cum and within 3 more weeks she was fellating me on demand, with no hesitation, with no complaint. She'd drop what she was doing and suck me off just like that. Then I'd go unto the world smiling. I noticed my parents sex life improved for I'd hear mom at night grunting out her orgasms fucking dad. Our relationship became very much relaxed, sexual, and casual. We kissed all the time now and once we started fucking she'd come into my bed at night saying dad's snoring drove her out of bed. When I asked her what if dad walked in on us her confident answer that dad would never walk into my room relieved my anxiety..., and he never did! But I learned much later in life that dad not only knew about mom and I fucking but he was the first to suggest his wife sexually educate their son. He told me much later that it literally took him years (while I was approaching my teens) and it wasn't dad that finally convinced her. At a party late into the drinking mom complimented her friend Liz A on her how handsome her son was with mom asking Liz how she kept her hands off of him and her friend Liz replied drunkenly, "It's not my hands that I have trouble keeping off of him, it's my mouth!" Mom later told me they both looked at each other with shocked looks that Liz had revealed her incest secret when they both burst out laughing at each other, but mom told me from that moment on she was 'in.' Mom said it was easy. Mom and I were always sexually attracted to each other. I am eternally grateful to have the parents I have and owe a huge debt of gratitude to Liz A, to this day. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such an amazing writer

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoe3 months ago

This is my second read, probably years between. I gave it 4 stars then, upped it to 5 this time.

Your writing and descriptions of what's happening is just fantastic! Probably why I follow you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...