It's So Hard for a Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren couldn't believe her son had actually been listening. She froze for a moment in sheer fright. Her nipples were thick and hard with excitement despite the shame she was feeling. Yet at the same time she realized her son was only upset because he was jealous, and that made the warm pulsing in her pussy grow worse by the second.

"So, um, how much did you hear?" she asked cautiously.

"Everything."

"Oh god," Lauren said, barely more than a whisper. She could hardly look her son in the eye now.

"But I guess I shouldn't be mad."

Lauren then looked up at her son's face. He was still frowning, but he didn't look as intense as he had a minute or two ago, except for the way he was staring at his mother's prominent tits.

"No?" she said weakly. "You don't mind?"

"Oh, I mind plenty," he said, moving toward her from the refrigerator until he was standing directly in front of her. "But I understand why you did it."

"You do?"

"Yes. You were wishing it was me."

Lauren gasped aloud. "That's just crazy. I'm your mother."

"That's right, you are," Nico said, reaching for the straps of his mother's top and pulling it down, exposing her extravagantly big tits. "You've been dressing like a slut around me forever," he added. "Admit it, you like me paying attention to you."

Then Nico cupped his mother's weighty tits in his large hands, squeezing and fondling them eagerly. Lauren was shocked, yet her son's hands felt strong and so good. She knew she probably should have slapped his hands away, but she his bold, firm touch felt better than she ever imagined.

"I...I do," she finally admitted.

The voluptuous blonde couldn't control the rush of heat throbbing in her pussy as she stood there with her big, handsome son feeling her tits. Her nipples were buzzing with sensation and when Nico squeezed and pinched them she thought she was going to melt into a puddle.

"At lease you didn't let him touch them," Nico said. His hands were kneading her full globes harder and he was staring at them with a possessive look of lust in his eyes.

"No, baby," his mother replied. "I didn't want him touching me. I knew you wouldn't like that."

"You don't mind me touching them, though, do you?"

"Oh god, baby, yes," she confessed, knowing he'd never believe any lie she could come up with. "It's so wrong, but I love feeling your hands on me."

It was so wrong, but Lauren's heart was pounding with excitement and her pussy was aching so badly her nectar was beginning to seep into the crotch of her yoga pants. As good as it felt, as much as her pussy felt so starved for attention, she was hoping her son wouldn't notice the stain just beginning to spread.

"I know you like showing off your tits, Mom," Nico told her in a forceful tone that made him sound years older. "You've always worn clothes to let them show. You like it when people look, don't you?"

She hesitated. Her face felt hot. She couldn't believe her own son was suggesting she showed off her big, round tits on purpose. Even worse, she knew he was right.

"I guess I can't blame you," Nico went on. "I mean, you've got tits like a porn star, Mom."

"Ohhh fuck," the blonde whispered. Her eyes were making a continual circuit between her son's trance-like gaze and his hands, but now she was also glancing down at the front of his shorts. There was a large bulge forming there, and she was dying to reach for his zipper and release his hot, young cock. But that would be more than she should ever do. It was one thing to let him play with her tits - after all, son or not, it was just a bit of tit fondling, but the thought of touching his hard, naked cock was unthinkable. Yet the sight of his obvious arousal was making his mother's pussy flush harder by the second.

"It's hot having a mom that turns guys on," Nico said. "But these are mine. Only I'm ever going to touch them from now on. You're my mother, and these big tits are all mine."

Lauren's mind was spinning. She was barely even aware of what she was saying when she told him: "Yes, baby. Your mother's tits belong to you."

"That's right, Mom. And here's something else that only belongs to me from now on."

Nico then lowered his right hand and slid it down the front of his mother's yoga pants until he was cupping her smooth, hotly aroused pussy. The other hand continued to play and fondle her exposed tits while the fingers of his right began stroking along his mother's moist sex lips.

Lauren gasped with equal surprise and excitement. She was barely even aware of shifting her feet further apart to give her son's fingers more room to stroke her slit. This was definitely nothing she should ever allow her own son to do. He could obviously feel how wet she was getting, and his searching fingers were only making it worse. But it felt so good. Like nothing she'd ever felt before. She should have felt more ashamed than she did, but her desire for the one she loved more than anyone else in her life was overpowering any sense of logic she had left.

The blonde just leaned back against the kitchen counter and set her feet even further apart. Nico was gazing at her so possessively, so full of hot love and desire. And now his fingers were playing over his mother's achingly swollen clit, rubbing her wet pearl and forcing her to reward him with moans of surrender.

"Your pussy only belongs to me from now on, right Mom?" he goaded her.

"Yes, baby, oh yes," she sighed.

"Yes, what? I want to hear you say it.

"Oh god, please don't make me say it," she pleaded weakly.

Nico slipped a finger into her cream dripping fuckhole, pushing it as deeply into her body as it would go. At the same time, his other hand was going back and forth from one tit to the other, twisting and rolling her swollen nipples.

"Say it, Mom. I need to hear you say it," he told her.

"Baby, no..." she protested under her moans of pleasure.

"Say it," her son insisted.

Lauren took a deep breath to try and compose herself. "My pussy is yours, baby. Only yours from now on. Your mother's pussy belongs to you."

Nico's eyes lit up at the sound of his mother's promise. Lauren could hardly believe the sound of her own voice, yet the slip and slide of her son's finger within her creamy pussy hole made the reality undeniable. He started to rub her slit with his thumb at the same time his finger found her g spot, and within another minute or two the shakes and shivers of an uncontrollable climax were rippling through her body.

She was dazed yet still insanely aroused. Nico pulled his hand out from her yoga pants and pushed it into her mouth. It was heavily coated in her cunt honey and she sucked it eagerly until he pulled it back out of her mouth. Then Nico pulled on the lower edge of his mother's top, pulling it upward as she raised her arms and let him take it off. He then took off his T shirt, leaving them both standing there topless.

"The other thing I liked about what I heard last night was that you never touched Jason's cock," Nico told his mother as he began to unzip his shorts.

Lauren gazed down at her son's hands. She was helpless, frozen where she stood as she waited to see if he was really going to pull out his obviously aroused cock right in front of his own mother. It was like time was standing still when Nico opened his shorts all the way and liberated his impressively swollen cock, letting his shorts and briefs drop to the floor.

"But now that your pussy is mine," he went on, "my cock is all yours, Mom. Every hard fucking inch. You wouldn't touch Jason's, but I know you want to touch mine."

Lauren couldn't deny it. Her son would know she was lying if she tried. Instead she nodded and told him a breathy sounding "yes". Then she reached for his long, thick rod with both hands and started caressing his red hot meat, fondling his balls and shaft all at once. With every second that passed, Lauren didn't think her pussy could feel hotter or wetter, but somehow it did.

"I'll give you anything, baby," she confessed. "Your mother will do anything to make you feel good."

As she spoke, she slowly lowered to her knees on the floor. She now had her son's beautiful dick mere inches from her face as she stroked his throbbing shaft. Taking a moment just to stare at the throbbing erection in front of her, Lauren finally leaned in and began licking around the ridge of her son's cock head. She heard him sigh deeply as her tongue began to explore the full length of his hardness. When she took him into her mouth and started sucking, his sighs quickly turned into moans of pleasure.

It didn't even seem real that she had her own son's cock in her mouth or that she was hungrily stroking his thick shaft with her moist lips. Even minutes before she could have found the words to say how wrong it was, but not now. Now all she could think was that Nico was her son. She loved him more than anyone on Earth, and she belonged right there on her knees pleasing his rigid flesh with her mouth.

Nico's moans grew deeper and more intense while Lauren worked her mouth along his shaft, gripping and stroking the base of his long cock with her hand.

"Oh, Mom, fuck, that's so good," he growled.

Lauren sucked and stroked at his cock like a starlet auditioning for her first fuck video. She knew there would never be another cock for her as long as she lived, and she needed to please him more than anyone else ever could. She slipped her free hand around to his ass, working one finger in between his cheeks to tease his asshole while she sucked him with long, wet strokes of her hungry mouth.

"Fuck," Nico groaned. "Ohhhh fuck."

Lauren almost giggled at the way she used to admonish her son for using the dreaded F word. But now it only made her broiling pussy clench with excitement. He was throbbing wildly as she sucked him ever deeper and harder, sneaking just the tip of her finger into his ass.

With Nico's groans and gasps growing louder, his mother pushed her finger into his ass up to the second knuckle, gently massaging his inner chute while she labored to please his pulsing rod with her other hand and mouth. She kept this up steadily, until her son suddenly cried out and his hot prick exploded, filling her mouth with warm spurts of cum. Lauren sucked and swallowed her son's generous load delirious with pleasure.

His cock only softened part way, but she finally released him from her mouth. Nico guided his mother to her feet and kissed the way no one had ever kissed her in her life. She finally knew what it meant to be truly and deeply desired.

Before she could recover from kissing her son, she found herself being led by the hand into the living room. Nico led her straight to the couch where she sat down and let him yank her yoga pants off. He knelt down on the carpet and spent a long time kissing her again, both of his hands exploring her full tits. But then one of his hands found its way to her smooth pussy, stroking and probing between her lips.

Lauren then watched her son lower his face to her openly offered slit, lapping her wet sex lips with the flat of his wet tongue. She leaned back and watched as she lapped at her pussy, finally sucking her clit between his lips and pushing a pair of fingers into her hole. He kept going this way until she started to cum again. She couldn't see his cock now, but she could tell he was stroking it with his other hand.

The blonde lifted her thick legs even higher, bringing her rosebud into the open. Nico immediately started to lick his mother's asshole, and Lauren couldn't contain her gasps and moans. Once he had his mother's chute completely soaked with saliva, he pushed a finger into her ass and began sucking on her clit at the same time. No one had ever come close to making her feel this much pleasurable sensation.

Lauren came twice by the time her son stood up, revealing that his cock was now just as hard as it was when she was sucking it.

"I'm taking your pussy now, Mom. It's time," he announced, gripping his cock in his hand.

"Yes, baby," she replied. "It's yours. You get it whenever you want it now."

Lauren slid off the sofa onto the carpet and got on her knees, bringing her face all the way to the floor. Knowing her ass and pussy were now fully displayed to her son made her shiver with anticipation. She whimpered aloud when she felt him mashing the blunt tip of his thick cock into the wet folds of her pussy. Once he nestled the head into her hole, Nico clutched the cheeks of his mother's ass with his hands and gradually worked his cock all the way into her hole.

"Oh, baby, yes, you feel heavenly," Lauren purred happily.

Then Nico pulled back until his cock was only inside her to the tip. He suddenly slapped one cheek of her round ass and thrust back into her pussy. The sting of his spank made her inner sheath clench with excitement. Her son wasn't merely content to fuck her, he was going to take her and make her his forever.

Lauren was soon dizzy from the sensation of her son's throbbing cock rocking and pumping into her sodden cunt with long, forceful thrusts. He spanked her once more and then just clutched her ass firmly while he pounded her sheath full of cock. She felt deliciously full, and her son's hard thrusts brought her through two more orgasms, until Nico finally growled like an animal and pumped her pussy with a furious volley of thrusts. His cock was pulsing so hard his mother could feel the warm jets of spunk shooting deep into her core.

When it was over, they spent a long time cuddling naked on the couch. They didn't speak for a long time. For now, it was enough to just feel the warmth of each other's body. Lauren never imagined the feeling of happiness and content that came with having a pussy filled with her son's cum. He had taken her completely. Taken her the way no man had ever done before. She was his now, and that's the way it would always be.

12