It's So Wrong Ch. 03

Story Info
A wild day with Molly, she started showing her dominant side.
9.8k words
4.51
11k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction, any resemblance with any real-life characters and/or incidents is merely coincidental and uncanny.

Fair warning: This story involves Incest sex between cousins, female domination, humiliation, forced masturbation, public play, lesbian, threesome, and smoking fetish. If these do not interest you, then please find something else that is more suitable to your interests.

I would strongly recommend reading the previous chapters to understand characters and plot better.

Thanks for your comments and feedback. I am always open and grateful for your feedback.

Enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ch.03: A wild day with Molly, she started showing her dominant side

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up with a startle. Someone was knocking the door. It was Aunt Isha knocking Molly's door. Shit. Fuck. I panicked.

Molly was still naked by my side. She opened her eyes, smiled, craned her neck and kissed me. Then she heard the knock too. We scrambled, she quickly grabbed her dress and I jumped into my shorts and T-shirt. She sneaked into Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and pointed me to open my door instead. Giggling at the situation where we could have been caught red-handed.

I poked my neck out of my room's door. "Massi (Aunt) ... I think she in the bathroom, I hear some noises."

"This silly girl ... I have been knocking for last 5 minutes." She walked towards my room.

I opened the door and stretched my arms, as she reached my door. She had her tea in her one hand. "I don't know where this girl kept my cigarettes ... now Didi (she called my mom 'Didi' which is used for elder sister or cousin) is gone to work ... so, I thought I can have my morning smoke."

I panicked as the pack was at my nightstand, but quickly recovered, as I stood on my door to block her view as much as possible. "I think she left it my room, I will get it for you ..."

"Oh you are such a darling ... I will be on the terrace." She didn't ask why it in my room, I didn't bother to explain. Lucky escape perhaps.

Fuck, I finally was able to breath. Molly's bra and panties were on my armchair, her heels near chair as well, a couple of cigarette butts on the floor, and pack of cigarette and lighter on my nightstand. All tattletale signs of our sinful night.

My heart was racing so fast, what if she could have come in. I quickly hid her bra and panties in my nightstand drawer, flicked her heels under the chair, picked up the cigarette butts, and tossed them in the trash. I quickly scanned; it seemed I did well in cleaning up the crime scene. I could breathe again, and grabbed her cigarette pack and lighter, and almost ran outside to the terrace.

"Thank you darling..." she took the pack from me, and quickly pulled a long white cigarette, and lighted it urgently.

She puffed on it with smile on her face, and sipped her tea. "Oh God ... I needed this."

Molly joined us in a long cotton night dress and complained. "What's the racket mom ... don't you have more cigarettes in your suitcase? I was in the bathroom when you knocked."

She threw a cloud of smoke towards the sky. "What time you guys slept last night?"

I was immediately hyper-ventilated. Molly, cool as cucumber, walked closer to her mom, and picked up the pack of cigarette. "Around 2:30 or so...why?"

She pulled out a cigarette and lighted as well. I was suddenly worried about my morning hardness besides Aunt Isha's questioning. I wished I could disappear from that terrace.

"Didi (my mom) heard some noises last night ..." Aunt Isha puffed looking at me.

Molly threw a jet of smoke, again absolutely calm. "We were watching some action movie in Raj's room, it was warm so I opened the window ... I shouldn't have done that."

"I told her that same ... that you guys must be watching TV or something ..." Aunt Isha sipped her tea.

Molly took a long puff and turned to me. "Raj ... I would love a cup of that wonderful coffee you made last night."

And she gave me the perfect excuse to disappear from the terrace. Fuck, how cool was that. I was shaking my head when I ran downstairs.

However, I was missing out on their smoking show. But since Molly was there for a couple of days more, I thought I would get another chance.

I turned on the coffee machine, and looked around before slipping in my hand inside my shorts and held my morning cock and talked to it with Gollum-tone. "Aren't you happy ... precious? Your status has changed forever."

I stroked my cock a couple of times, but then focused on coffee because I didn't want to walk upstairs with a tent against my shorts. But I couldn't wipe off that fucking smile of my face.

They were done with their morning smoke when I brought coffee. Aunt Isha finished her tea, and told us that we had two hours to eat some breakfast and get ready as she had a meeting with one of her fabric suppliers at 11:00 AM. She also informed me that Mom took the Uber that morning, and left the car for us. So, I was the designated driver for the day. Then in the afternoon Molly had to meet a friend, I offered to drive her there as well. Once it was all settled, all of us came downstairs.

Aunt Isha made omelets and hash browns for us. She ate quickly, finished her breakfast first, and she got up and told us. "I am going to go take a shower and get ready. You guys quickly eat, clean the kitchen and get ready as well, so that we can leave by 10:30 AM."

It was little past 9:00 AM, so Molly pushed her towards master suite. "Go get your shower Mom ... there is plenty of time. Plus, I need another Raj's special coffee."

One Aunt Isha closed the door behind her, Molly naughtily asked me. "So, how does it feel ... you naughty boy?"

My grin was back. "Amazing ... you are amazing!"

She nibbled on her last piece of omelet, and asked. "Are you hard?"

I forked my last piece of egg, and quickly shoved it my mouth, I smiled with obvious redness, and nodded.

"Show it to me?" She was looking at me, smiling naughtily.

I glanced back at the master suite door. "Are you crazy? Maasi (Aunt Isha) in that room?"

"Oh, come on ... Mom takes at least an hour to get ready, don't worry about her. Come here. Show me your cock." She gestured to come towards her side, as I was sitting across the table. My face turned red as I got up from the chair, my cock was already hard, making a huge tent against my shorts.

She giggled. "Gosh, you are so fucking hard ..."

She reached out and shamelessly rubbed my hardness. I tried to pull my body back. "Not here Molly ... I am scared what if Massi came out."

She said in a mock-stern tone, and used her finger to gesture to come to her. "Bring your ass here Raj ... or I am going to spank you right here."

"Let's go upstairs, please." I offered an alternative.

She picked up the last piece of her hash with her fork and ate it. "If you don't come here in 3 seconds ... you are not getting any (I am sure she meant pussy) in next two days ..."

Before I could even say something, she raised her hand and started counting with her fingers. She showed me one finger, then two ... I almost ran in panic before she raised the third one. Stood about a foot from her with my back toward master suite.

She looked up naughtily, and asked me in her sexy tone. "Show me your cock, Raj."

My heart was racing as I glanced back at the door again to make sure Aunt Isha wasn't there. I was scared as hell, I was already panting with excitement, but I knew Molly wouldn't hear my excuses or pleads. I quickly pulled the front of my short down to reveal my cock. It was rock hard, my cock was obscenely jutting out of my short with my short's elastic waist stuck under my balls.

She giggled, and bent over and drooled some saliva right on my cock's tip and told me. "Rub it on your cock for me Raj, rub your cock right here for me."

She was testing me, teasing me, humiliating me, and embarrassing me. She knew she could do it. I knew very well she could.

And then she handed me her plate, as she was done with breakfast. "Go and put this in the sink."

"Like this?" I looked down my hard cock jutting out of my shorts.

"Yes, just like this." She nodded, and then giggled to tease me.

She wanted me to parade around with my cock jutting out like that. I was couple of shades redder, as I walked with her dirty plate in my hand and with my hard cock obscenely projecting out of my shorts. She teased further. "You look so adorable like that ... make me another coffee now."

I filled some water and turned the machine on, she came right behind me, as she reached out and held my cock, and slowly stroked it. She nibbled my ear, and giggled. "It is so much fun watching you walking around with your hard cock ... I wished you could make my coffee like this every morning."

"You are such a tease ..." I pouted, even though I was enjoying her little games.

"You have no idea." She giggled and then suddenly pulled my shorts all the way down. I panicked and looked back at the door again.

She slapped my ass, playfully. "Why my coffee is taking so long, Raj? Perhaps I should spank you for the delay."

I didn't like where it was going, but I knew she was going to do what she wanted. She was in that kind of mood, I could tell that. I poured her coffee, and handed it to her, and asked her. "Can I pull my shorts up?"

She sipped her coffee, and looked at with a naughty smile. "Why?"

"I am just worried ... if Maasi (Aunt Isha) came out."

She took another sip, just naughtily looking at me, enjoying my humiliation. She casually reached out and gripped my hard cock, and stroked it, directly looking at me. I pleaded again. "Can we go upstairs Molly? ... Please?"

She ignored me, and kept stroking my cock, right there in the kitchen, my heart was racing due to the fear of being discovered and as well as the excitement of this beautiful diva stroking my morning hardness.

She teased me again. "I love stroking your cock, it is so fucking hard, so thick ... don't you want to come again, Raj?"

I shyly nodded. Of course, I wanted to come. But I was just scared of being there right outside the room where Aunt Isha was.

She let it go, removed her hand, and sipped her coffee again. "Ok, then stroke your cock for me."

"Here?"

"Yes, here ... right fucking here ... stroke it NOW." She was firm.

I assessed the risk of my Aunt coming out, it was low, I slowly started stroking my cock.

"Faster Raj ... we don't have all day ... (she glanced at the door) Mom could come out any minute." She gasped pretending if someone was there. I immediately removed my hand and looked at the fucking door. My face turned white as if I had seen a ghost or something. She was laughing out loud, about to roll on the floor. She was evil.

"That was evil Molly ... you almost gave me a heart attack ..." I was panting hard.

"Oh fuck, you should have looked at your face... it was so funny." She kept giggling for a minute or so.

Once she calmed down, she picked up her coffee mug, and sipped again. She picked up her Mom's pack of cigarette, and giggled again. "Ok, you can pull up your shorts, and clean up the kitchen. Come over when you are done, I will enjoy my coffee while waiting for you on the terrace ... before I light these (showing me the cigarette packet in her hand)."

I cleaned the kitchen in record time - trash in the garbage, dishes in the sink, and rest of the stuff in shelves and fridge where it belonged. I didn't want to miss her smoking show. Then I ran upstairs.

She was waiting for me as she promised, and lighted her cigarette, as soon as I reached on terrace. She giggled. "I knew you won't make me wait for this ..."

She dragged hard on her cigarette, and exhaled a thick jet of smoke at me. "Show me your cock, cousin."

Fuck, she was asking me to drop my shorts in broad daylight. I wanted my smoking-show, not any more trouble. I pulled my shorts down, she giggled. "It seems you lost your morning hardness ... stroke it for me cousin ... make it hard again."

I was her puppet. I started slowly stroking my cock. She watched me while enjoying her smoke and coffee. My cock became hard immediately, and I started stroking faster.

She dragged on her cigarette, looking at me with glazed eye, started teasing me again. "Yes, Raj ... stroke your cock for me ... don't you want to come for me again ... remember last night you sprayed all over this terrace."

She pointed to the sinful marks of my cum all over the terrace floor. I could see them, I wondered if Aunt Isha noticed them in the morning. It excited me, as my cock twitched.

She leaned against the railing, and took a long drag on her cigarette, and slowly lifted her night dress to reveal her moist pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties. She looked down and threw a cloud of smoke on her own body. She asked in sexy giggling voice. "See ... watching you stroke like this ... I got soaking wet ... What are you doing to do about it, cousin?"

I couldn't refuse such an invitation. And the very next minute, I was on my knees, as I craned my neck and licking her moist pussy gently.

She covered my head with her dress, and I felt her hand on my dress-covered head. She moaned at my first lick. "That's a good boy ... you are learning fast cousin ... yes, lick me Raj, as I smoke for you ..."

I used my tongue, and probe between her puffy lips, she pulled my head further into her body. This was broad daylight on my open terrace. There were people walking around in the park behind our house. They couldn't see me because of the concrete railing, but the knowledge of people there on their morning walks was turning me on, I was excited performing such lewd act right under the morning sky.

She took an insane long puff, I could hear hissing noise as she dragged hard on her cigarette, and pushed my head into her moist pussy. She was back with her sexy sing-song voice, but she kept it low knowing people down there could hear her.

"Yes Raj, lick me faster ... I am so fucking wet ... your tongue feels so delicious against my wet pussy ... fuck me with your dirty little tongue cousin ... I am getting closer Raj ... keep licking with your tongue."

My cock was throbbing, my heart was racing, her lewd words were driving me crazy, as I started licking her clit, she moaned with pleasure, still keeping her volume low.

Pulling my head into her, she slowly started rocking her hips against my head. "Fuck, that feels so good cousin ... suck my clit ... suck it Raj ... I am going to come on your face Raj, just keep licking and suck my clit ... good boy ... don't you fucking stop ... keeping licckkkkkkinggg ..."

Her body jerked, and I was immediately rewarded with her cum, she gushed in abundance, as she rode my face harder, pushing her pussy into my face, rocking back and forth. She was shaking with excitement as she came on my face, drenching me with her cum, and I happily lapped on her sweet juices.

I had no idea that girls could come so hard and could gush like she did. She was gushing so much her cum started dripping off my chin on the ground below me creating more sinful marks on our terrace.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We dropped Aunt Isha at her meeting place that was in Connaught Place (Down Town of New Delhi). As she got down from the car, she told us. "Pick me up from this same spot around 1:30 in the afternoon. If I am late, I will call you."

As I pulled the car out of the parking, Molly asked me with naughty smile. "So, we have couple of hours, what do you wanna do, Raj?"

"You tell me ... Anything you want?" Dangerous offer, but I was feeling good.

"Really? You are so sweet Raj." She quickly kissed me, looking around from the window, and thinking.

"We could watch a movie..." As soon as she spotted a movie theater.

I was at her service, so I pulled in to the parking. We bought the tickets; we had an hour before the show, so we thought of grabbing a cup of coffee. I knew a coffee shop around the corner. They had a rooftop open smoking section, Molly would love it, so would I. Sometimes I sat their watched girls smoking, but that day I would have one on my table.

I took her directly to the rooftop climbing three flights of stairs. "Where are you taking me?"

"Smoking section is upstairs ... don't you want to go there."

"Oh you want to watch me smoke ..." She caught up with me as we walked out on the open terrace. In New Delhi, this is the only time of the year when you could sit on an open terrace; otherwise it's always too hot. The place was buzzing; we found a corner table with two chairs. "This would do..."

I quickly ordered two large cappuccinos. She already pulled out a cigarette, and lighted it up. She took a drag, and threw smoke from the corner of her mouth. "So, you want your show?"

I sheepishly smiled and scanned through the crowd, mostly young couples, students or working professionals in the area.

She took a deep drag this time. "But I can't tease you here ... too many people ... I like our terrace better."

The couple two tables away on our left was an odd one. A middle aged guy, smoking a cigar, looked like a professor with a golf cap and tweed jacket. The girl seemed like her student. The guy was intently watching Molly as she exhaled thick cloud of curly smoke from the corner of her mouth. When I told about my man-watching findings to Molly, she dragged even harder and longer on her cigarette, and performed a mind-boggling French inhale, followed by a huge cloud of smoke towards the sky, drawing his as well others' attention, including my cock.

"You are such a tease ... Molly." I was already turned on watching her performing such sexy exhales.

"Is this professor still watching me?" She asked me after taking another drag on her cigarette.

I nodded as the waitress brought our cappuccinos, which was quicker than I expected. Molly placed her cigarette between her lips; she dropped a cube of brown sugar into her coffee, and stirred it slowly, playing with the foam, she picked some with her spoon. She dragged on cigarette again and licked the spoon while blowing smoke through her nostrils. Fuck, she was one hell of a sexy smoker. My cock was already stirring.

I could see that man in golf hat almost drooling watching this sexy diva's smoking prowess. She was wearing a simple A line Blue dress, quite conservative as per Molly's standard, as it was couple of inches above her knees, normally her dresses were much shorter. However, it was still pretty hot compared to what this city had to offer. She once again dragged hard and long on her cigarette, filling up her lungs, sipped her coffee, and this time she below the smoke towards him, and waved at him.

He awkwardly waved back at us, and then Molly suddenly got up and walked to their table.

"Oh fuck." That's all I could muttered, as I quickly followed her hoping she wasn't going to do something rash.

As she approached, he stood up, and extended his hand. "Hello Mallika."

"Do I know you?" She was bit surprised that he knew her.

"No ma'am, but it would be a pleasure to meet you. I am Ashok." He extended his hand again. This time she shook his hand. I was right behind her.

The girl with him seemed excited, and extended her hand. "Nice to meet you Mallika. I am Ritu. Ashok and I work for Fashion Revue magazine, we were at the fashion show two nights ago in Bombay to cover the Femina's annual event that you were part of."

That solved the mystery that why a gentleman like him was watching her that awkwardly. And he was quick to apologies to her.

"And I am so sorry about looking at you like a schmuck as I was just making sure it was you ... I wasn't expecting you to be Delhi as we know you are based off Singapore. Aren't you?"