It's So Wrong Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They seemed to have done their homework. Molly took a deep drag on her cigarette, and coolly smiled. "I am hard to ignore ... I know that. Apologies accepted."

Ashok quickly offered. "May you guys want to join us?"

"Sure." Molly settled on the chair. Ashok quickly asked the waitress to get our coffees from our table, as I shook hand with him and Ritu as well, and settled on the chair opposite to Molly.

"Ma'am, can I ask you what brought you to Delhi?" Ritu was a fashion reporter.

Molly obviously had faced some of them before, and she wanted to avoid any scandals, so avoided introducing me. "I was born in Delhi, and moved to Singapore when I was a very young. I still have friends and family in Delhi, so this is strictly personal detour before I head to London for another fashion event."

Ashok was a seasoned reporter. "And gentleman here?"

"None of your business." She smiled and took a long puff on her cigarette.

Ritu asked if Molly could spare an hour for an interview for their magazine. Molly was again very professional, as she took a last puff on her cigarette, and stubbed it in the ashtray, and then threw smoke in her direction. "Sure I will open to it, but you will have to check with my manager. You can give me your cards, I can have him contact you."

Molly sipped her coffee, and I watched her with admiration, as the way she handled both of them. Ritu handed her card, and asked politely. "Can I have your autograph at least?"

Ritu handed her another card for Molly's autograph. Ashok insisted though. "Ms Mallika, I know you are on a personal trip, but this is an exciting and rare opportunity for us ... It would be great if you could join us for drinks with your friend this evening. I assure you we won't take much of your time. It will be a private evening my hotel suite with just four of us. Please..."

"I have a family get together planned tonight..." She paused, and picked up his cigar from the ashtray, held it gracefully between her slender fingers. "But I will give you an incredible souvenir to remember our meeting ..."

All three of us watched her awestruck as she held that thick cigar between her thumb and finger, brought it slowly to her beautiful pouty lips and dragged hard on it, and then slowly let the smoke curled out of her slightly parted lips. It was incredibly sexy to watch her blowing thick curly swirly smoke touched her cheek, and then slowly drifted away and dissolved in the air. My cock started stirring in my jeans, and from the looks of it Ashok probably creamed in his pants.

She showed the cigar to Ashok, and used her sexy husky voice. "... my lipstick marks on your cigar ... I hope you will treasure this Ashok. Who knows someday it could be worth something when you see my pictures in Victoria Secretes catalogues."

And then she proceeded to take another mind boggling drag on the cigar and passed it back to Ashok showing obvious ring of lipstick around it.

"This is for you Ashok ... it was pleasure meeting you." She blew a thick cone of cigar smoke directly in his face, stood up, picked up her purse, and walked away. It took me a few moments to realize what had happened as I was still watching Ashok's face, as if he just creamed in his pants. His drool was certainly on the table.

Molly and I couldn't stop laughing, she was devastatingly brutal. And her smoking skills were absolutely unmatched, she knew it too. We bought some popcorn and drinks, and settled in our seats which were the middle seats on the last row at the top. I was still grinning from the coffee shop episode; it was really hilarious to watch Ashok's obvious lustful but miserable expressions.

They started running the trailers, so I focused on the screen and popcorn. Molly elbowed me and pointed as I watched Ashok and Ritu settled on the left corner couple of rows below us.

"Colleagues my ass ... I can bet he is fucking her." Molly slurped her drink and tossed couple of popcorn in her mouth. I did the same in the reverse order.

Ten minutes into the movie, there was steamy sex scene when I felt her hand reached out and rubbed my already semi hard cock. She leaned towards me, and kissed me cheek, and rubbed my cock through my denim jeans. I looked around, and realized that the theater was practically empty with hardly 30 people scattered around in a theater that had probably 250 seats.

And Molly was right as I watched Ashok was all over Ritu, probably kissing her and massaging her boobs. My cock was rock hard under Molly's slow and sensual rubbing. She seemed to be contented with rubbing her fingers over my hardness. I wonder if she would be contented with just that, where I was watching another couple practically sitting in each other lap, just a few rows below us.

I had heard about morning shows being sleazy, but this seemed like a make-out theater where no one was watching movie except Molly. And I was watching others kissing, smooching, groping, rubbing and what not. I wondered if she was not interested or was turned off by the open display by other couple in that theater.

Or perhaps she was just waiting for the right time, as soon as we finished our popcorns, she held my hand. "Come Raj..."

She led me to the corner of the row, where Ashok and Ritu were making out. Correction, it was gone beyond making out as Ritu's head was bobbing in his lap, she was giving him a blow job. Ashok craned his neck to see who was disturbing his blow-job, as he heard the noises when Molly and I reached right behind them.

It took him a few seconds to recognize us. "Ms Mallika ... what a surprise again."

"I thought I would give something more than just lipstick marks on your stogie ..." She already had a plan it seemed.

Ritu lifted her head to say hi, but Ashok pushed her back on his cock. "Keep sucking me bitch ... she is here for me, not you."

"That's right." Molly leaned back in her seat, lifted her one leg and put it on his shoulder.

He looked to his right and her 4" heel stared to him. "Oh they are so beautiful ..."

"Ain't they? Now lick them ... just the shoes. If I feel your tongue touching my skin in any shape and form, I will take you cock out of little missy's mouth and stand on it with my heels ... Understand?" She slouch forward and hissed in his left ear.

He nodded and started licking her shoes. I was so turned on watching her so easily dominating this middle aged man, who could be her father's age. He was happily licking her dirty shoes.

My cock was already hard with her rubbing, she pulled me with my hairs and made me sit on the floor right in front of her, as she lifted her other legs and crossed it over the armrest to reveal her naked pussy, and pushed her ass on the edge of the seat. She wasn't wearing any panties underneath. I groaned with joy, and even forgot I was sitting on the floor of this sleazy theater where dozen or so couples were making out. Molly started her own orgy.

She pulled my face into her moist pussy. "Lick me good boy ... while this dirty old uncle is licking my shoes clean. Lick me good ... yes, just like that ... use your fucking tongue to please me boy."

I realized that she deliberately didn't use my name or calling me 'cousin', as she didn't want them to know either my name or relationship with her to avoid any scandals. I was just a nameless boy who was randomly picked to lick her pussy in a public theater in the middle of day.

Molly just sat back and slurped her cold beverage, pushing my head into her pussy, and urging me to lick her harder and faster. And asking Ashok to lick her dirty shoes. "Yes, clean my fucking shoes with your dirty tongue, make sure that little missy has your cock inside her mouth... I want you to shoot your cum in her dirty mouth, but not until ... this boy has licked me to a nice orgasm."

She had all us working on our specific oral services. Luckily, the steamy-action packed movie had loud enough music, but everyone else in the theater was busy anyways. Even though it was a turn on performing such lewd act in a public theater, but given the audience, it seemed perfectly safe and normal.

She urged me. "Lick me faster boy ... I am going to cum on your fucking face ... lick my clit ... oh yes, just like that ... you are such a good body.

She urged Ashok. "That's right Ashok, take my heel in your dirty mouth and suck it like a cock ... if you don't do a good job I will fuck you dirty ass with my heel ... you understand you dirty old man?"

And she urged Ritu. "Keep sucking your boss ... suck him nice and hard ... but don't fucking let him come yet."

She was the director of this scene, and kept urging all three of us.

Molly started rubbing her clit, as she was getting closer to her orgasm. I started licking her faster, sucking her flared up lips, licking them up and down. And soon her body started shaking, as I tasted her juices, as he pushed my face into her moist pussy. "Fuck yessss, keep licking me boy ... make me cum ... that's a good boy ... keep licking me faster ... faster."

She again came in abundance, drenching my face with her cum. It was amazing to watch her come like that in such a short amount of time. She pushed me away as she was pretty sensitive, but continued to rub her freshly-come pussy with her fingers. Ashok was still sucking her heel, she abruptly pulled her leg back, and arched over his shoulder, grabbing his face with cum coated fingers. "Smell my cum you dirty old man ... lick it off my fingers."

She rubbed his entire face with her cum-coated fingers, his nose, his lips, letting him lick her fingers. Then she slouched further to push Ritu head further with her other hand, she grabbed her hairs roughly, and made her move up and down on his shaft, making her gag a bit. "Make him cum ... and swallow every single drop of his dirty cum."

That was too much for the older man, it triggered his orgasm, he wanted to scream aloud, but molly cum-drenched fingers kept his mouth shut as his body jerked several times feeding Ritu his cum, as she was pushed all the way in his crotch. "Eat his cum bitch ... empty his fucking balls, keep sucking him."

Once Ashok's orgasm subsided, and he slumped back in the seat, Molly removed her hand off his face, and wiped her hand over his shoulder. She lifted her hand off Ritu's head as well, letting the poor girl breath. They were both panting hard and before they could recover, Molly grabbed my hand and pulled me out giggling and laughing together.

It was an intense public display of her dominance. I slowly beginning to understand that she was so naturally dominant, and she held these mysterious powers, she could even use complete strangers for her pleasure as did in the theater with Ashok and Ritu.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We picked up Aunt Isha around 2:00 PM, since her meeting ran over a bit, and dropped her at back home on our way to airport to pick Zarin, Molly's friend.

Zarin was waiting for us outside on the curb, as we reached little late around 3:15 PM. I stayed in the car; Molly got out and waved this gorgeous petite girl in Singapore airline uniform, as she was one of the hostesses on the flight from Singapore to New Delhi. They hugged, both got into the back seat, as I turned and said hi to her.

She smiled back. "Hello Raj, nice to meet you finally. Both Molly and Nishi talk so much about you and your sister ..."

I nodded. Zarin was actually Nishi's (Molly's elder sister) friend as they did their initial training together at Singapore Airlines. Zarin was based off New Delhi, and had an apartment in Vasant Kunj, a very upscale neighborhood of the city, and not very far off from our home.

She gave me the address that keyed into my phone, as we were heading to her apartment for some booze and party. Molly made all the plans, I was just the chauffeur.

As soon as I pulled the car out of Airport parking, Molly almost jumped on Zarin and kissed her as I watched in review mirror. "You look so hot in this uniform ... so fucking hot ... let me taste you first."

I had never seen two girls kissing each other live; it was a huge turn on. All my lesbian DVDs and movie clips collection flashed through my head, my cock immediately responded to their hot smooching in the back seat of my car. Correction, my Mom's car.

It was hard to focus on the road, as I swayed a bit, the car next to me honked. Molly broke the hot kiss. "Focus on fucking road Raj ... and let me focus on this cute little bitch."

"Sorry." I raised my hand.

Zarin looked completely flushed. "Molly ... at least not in front of your kid cousin ..."

"Kid? He is fucking packing ... he has a huge cock ... and just turned 21, so perfectly legal ... I don't mind sharing him if you play nice."

Both Zarin and I turned red with her bluntness. Zarin was really feeling awkward as we just met. "Molly ... you are incorrigible."

"Ok, let me at least taste you girl ... it's been so fucking long." She pulled her back as I watched again in the review mirror, and smooched hard, sucking her soft lips. My cock was hard as I gently ran my fingers against the tent it was making against my jeans' fly.

Zarin was quite petite, as most of the Singaporean hostesses were. She was a few inches shorter than Molly, around 5'5", smallish breasts perhaps size C. But she was cute as a button, very light skin almost pinkish complexion, dark hairs, dark black dove eyes, sharp features, and she had this silver nose-ring piercing which was so fucking hot. She had dimples when she smiled. I liked her from the word go. Plus she was making out with Molly in the backseat which was so hot to watch, even in the review mirror. I wished I could watch them without have to focus on the road.

Molly broke the kiss. "So what do you think about my cousin?"

"What about him?" She played cool, smiling with naughtiness in her eyes.

Molly being Molly, always so stark. "Do you want to fuck him?"

She was embarrassing both of us at this same time. Zarin shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know Molly... I barely know him..."

Ignoring her she pulled her back into her arms and kissed her again. "Raj what do you think about my friend here ... isn't she cute?"

I nodded. "Yes, she is very pretty and cute..."

"That's my boy ... he likes you baby ... come here give mama another kiss ... you taste so fucking good." Molly kissed her again, sucking her soft lips passionately.

Once we were in her apartment, Molly lighted a cigarette and took a powerful drag on her cigarette, and pulled me into her and kissed me. I was already turned on with her kissing and making out sessions with Zarin in the car earlier. Zarin watched us kissing, I sneaked a glace, her face looked lustful, she had this feverish look on her face, as if she was feeling bit jealous of Molly attention on me.

Molly continued to suck my lips and probed her tongue inside my mouth while she exhaled smoke, feeding me her smoke as well. She took another long deep puff, and this time she called Zarin with her hand, and she eagerly moved towards us. Molly blew smoke on her face, and continued to blow until she started sucking Zarin's lips, she held her head and pushed her down, and ordered her. "On your knees bitch ... I want you to lick me nice in this fucking uniform ... I love a uniformed slut on her knees ... sit down on your knees and lick me nice."

I watched with my jaw hanging down, this beautiful pretty girl immediately dropped on her knees in that tight Singapore Airlines skirt, and lifted Molly's dress and gasped realizing that she wore nothing underneath it. Molly was in middle of another long desperate puff, she pulled Zarin into her pussy, as she inhaled obscene amount of smoke into her lungs. She pushed poor girls face into her already moist pussy. "Yes, lick me baby ... I know you want to taste mommy ... lick me nice."

She blew a powerful jet of smoke in my face and told me in her sexy voice. "Get your cock out Raj, and stroke it for me while this bitch is getting my pussy nice and wet ... I am going to fuck you cousin ... get it hard for me."

Zarin gasped on her obscene proposal, she even tried to turn to see my cock as I unzipped my fly, but Molly held Zarin's head in place and rubbed her face into her pussy. "You will see his cock later bitch ... first lick mommy's pussy ... make it nice and wet ... nice and wet for his fucking huge cock."

She was on a power trip, using Zarin's mouth to get her ready, as she dragged again on her cigarette, and told me to remove my jeans and rest of the clothes. As soon as I pulled my boxers down, she licked her fingers wet and even spat on her palm, and then rubbed it on my cock. "Yes, use my spit cousin ... make your cock shiny and hard. Stroke it Raj, stroke it for me."

Since Molly moved her hand off Zarin's head to rub my cock, Zarin had the opportunity to turn her head and look at my cock, she gasped loudly and couldn't control her surprised. "Fuck ... that's huge ... Oh my God... It's so fucking big."

Molly bent and blew smoke in her face. "I knew it that you would love his cock ... don't you want to taste him baby?"

And to my utter surprised she vertically nodded, as she continued to look at my cock with lustful eyes and a feverish look on her face. Molly was in her element, same as when she was directing three of us in the theater earlier. She was enjoying her power over this beautiful submissive girl. "Plead then ... I don't share my cousin big cock for nothing ... this is my cock ... so plead and beg me if you want some in your tight little pussy."

Molly gripped her hair tightly and pulled her head closer to my cock, barely couple of inches away, my cock wildly twitched looking at her pretty face, her lustful eyes, her submissive expressions, her parted lips. "Please let me suck his cock for you Molly ... oh my God this is so beautiful ... let me suck his big cock for you ... please."

She was already on her knees and she was begging to suck my cock. I wasn't sure how I held back because I wanted to shove my hard cock in her pretty mouth. I wanted to see her soft pink lips stretched around my girth. Fuck, I wanted to fuck her face so bad.

But we both waited for Molly. We both knew who called the shots.

Molly was in her element, she bent looking at Zarin, took a long puff on her cigarette. "Watch this ..."

She opened her mouth as she blew thick cloud of smoke at my cock, and engulfed my cock into her smoky mouth. I moaned with pleasure, as I felt more than half of my hard cock was inside her warm, smoke filled mouth. She looked at Zarin, mocking her, teasing, telling her that it was her cock, as she sucked my cock. My cock was throbbing with excitement. My heart was pacing so fast inside her warm wet mouth on my engrossed cock, and watching submissive Zarin pleading with her eyes.

"Please Molly ... please." She was begging

Molly took another mind boggling deep puff on her cigarette, and disdainfully threw a thick cone of smoke at Zarin's face, like she was spray painting her face, drowning her further in her submission. "Please what bitch ..."

"Can I have some ... Please." Zarin was begging for my cock.

Molly barked. "Take off your fucking uniform ... show him what you got ... Show him your bobbies."

My jaw was probably on the floor, as I watched this beautiful submissive girl started unbuttoning her top immediately, her eyes were fixed on my hard cock, she was looking at it with lustful expressions.

Molly pulled my face and kissed me passionately, again showing Zarin who I belonged to. She sucked my lips, making them wet. Zarin had her blouse removed; she had this most beautiful pinkish skin, looked so untouchable. My cock twitched as she took off her black silk bra and revealed her perky boobs. Her nipples were so pink, so hard, they were erect with excitement like little erasers.