All Comments on 'It's The Heat'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Great Writing

I write this in hope it will aid your future output (which I look forward to reading). You have a real talent with words, but the story lacked imagination. Your portrayal of the son lacked any sense of realism and you over compensated with the mom's thoughts and feelings.

A simple thing to change: Make the paragraphs much shorter. Reading a story on a screen is different to reading a book and long paragraphs don't work. For much of this story I read the first and last line of the paragraph and knew I hadn't missed anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Its the whore

Loved the story it was a "page turner" as they used to say, well written and completely dirty!! Voted 5 stars, you deserve ten,

JumbosauceJumbosaucealmost 5 years ago
Fun story!

This was one of the best stories I’ve read in a while, nice job! Thanks for posting, and I hope the story is continued someday!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
NOT BAD !!!!! ^*!^*!

TOO MUCH INFO , NOT ENOUGH SEXING.........3*** THANKS

richmann1175richmann1175almost 5 years ago
Too much

I'm sorry but I got the feeling you were trying to find a way to say every sexual phrase you had ever heard in your life. I actually had to stop because it was as if someone was trying to show off everything they knew & as someone else said it was "overload" to the max. This could have been a fantastic story with less description. Let the reader develope their own thoughts not have yours shoved down their throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Supposed to be very exciting...

It was really very exciting the loving of mother and son until the word "slut and bitch." Then I lost interest.

reekerreekeralmost 5 years ago
Five stars!

....couldn’t put it down! An entertaining moment of a hot challenging summer heatwave. Story had a nice beginning, middle and end. Your challenge would be to continue the story. You up to it ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As You Say In Your Bio...

... different people like different things. Some want to use their imagination, others want every small detail described. It's impossible to please everybody. Personally, I really liked the way you told this story. Well done! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...