All Comments on 'It's the Same Old Story'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your revenge was pitiful at best. Why does the MC get beaten in so many LW stories and seldom gets an equal or more revenge on the perps? There is something missing in most of the writers. Maybe you're all cuck wannabe's. 5* for adequate revenge but you lowered it to 3*. Please get some testosterone therapy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

no redeeming features, including all the cliches does not make a better readable story. There are far more superior written tales. Perhaps the author thought that adding more cliches would automatically improve a poor story. Lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The blackmail angle was retarded. Why would she fear that? She thought hubby was already cheating and wanted revenge. And she doesn't think that Mike who having just porked her and then wanting her to fuck his black friend, and willing to blackmail (with laughably anemic leverage in this case), might not be trustworthy as the star witness of her husband's many adulteries? Wtf? And oh yeah the Beverly stuff seemed tacked on.

Bilgerat13Bilgerat1312 months ago

It's a shame that commentors on this site didn't read the author's notes, the title was a clue.

Every would be author of Loving Wives stories should read this tale so they'll know what not to put into their stories.

Loved the bit about his Seal training.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The peanut gallery really didn't get this one, did they!

Makes it even funnier.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I can understand how many commenters missed that this was intended as satire in that many stories have been posted with a similar level of absurdity in earnest.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Average. Three stars.

JPB

WillowghbyWillowghby6 months ago
Bwah Ha Ha Ha!

How clever of K.K. to blatantly satirize so many LW cliches into a neat, tidy little story.

What a shame; about 90% of the commenters can't decipher plain, well written English and proceeded to get all up into the author's shit complaining - author TOLD you all this story was a joke...

Speaking of jokes, "What do LW commenters and dumb blondes have in common?" Bwah Ha Ha! (If you are waiting for the punch line, I'm so sorry for you and your condition.)

BTW, K.K. please ignore Shane and "Come Back!"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

for nixrox

1 for this story. The writing style looked like some kind of a police report, with just the facts and nothing but the facts. It was boring, unfeeling and totally unbelievable. - Just like you and your comments. I dont think you have the brains to pour water out of your boots.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good, but unclear why he was noted as being a seal, just to justify bandaging himself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Three stars, but not making a lot of sense:

.

- If Mike fucked her the night before, then he got his pussy and likely access to it for awhile going forward. Why would he need Tyrone at all, let alone agree to the "revenge" scheme?

.

- Given Mike's involvement, how is it he was not concerned about Beverly finding out?

.

- The muscle gets 50 gazillion years of hard time, but the "mastermind" and wifey get a slaps on the wrist and a divorce.

.

- Might have made more sense if Mike was a druggie and Tyrone a drug dealing pimp.

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

Sigh... Purple saying certain shirts are retarder missed the whole point. The entire story is retarded and that's the point. It's a trope aganza ... Funny read!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

FTDS! Did she drop dead? Probably not. Just like you would expect from a dizzyhead like her, a lot of talk but no follow through.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He never said during the talk that what she did wasn't love at all, but his "drop dead" more than made up for it. But I wonder why the author would knock himself out for using overused themes in a story & not write a decent one from scratch.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

While I think it was a good attempt at flooding a story with cliches, you could have at least.... done it well?

<>

The story as it stands, is pretty sub-par in the writing, dialog and pacing. In fact, the best thing about it is probably the cliche riddled plot. That's a testament to the obvious lack of care you put forth, which makes me wonder - why even bother? If you're going to satirize something, do it well at least.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I had no idea that ex Navy Seals are such pussies. He couldn't break a choke hold and didnt even know what type of choke hold it was. Unless that was sarcasm, which it doesn't come across as, you really don't think much of the special forces. Getting with Beverly, FFS so generic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Another story stolen and monetized by thieving youtubers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous