All Comments on 'It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 04'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome! Small Town Reality!

Excellent writing and winding of characters through erotic storytelling. Very good! Keep it a coming!

BRAVO!!

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

waiting for the shoe to drop.who finds out and how,do they give them shit or accept them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fantastic as usual. I hope they get their happily ever after with each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Great Read!!

Thoroughly enjoyed the story telling, made we come back looking for the next chapter(s). Thanks for your efforts !!

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 9 years ago
Just keeps getting better

Really sweet story here. Enjoying it very much! Thanks for sharing.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
I do just wonder reading this,

...how many blokes wished they'd had a cousin like Jaime when they were growing up ? I know I do !

You have a real knack for being able to create great characters and write very descriptive prose, especially with the sex scenes.

This is an awesome story - which I am really enjoying reading.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
So so entertaining

I have a cousin just like Jamie that I have lusted for since we were 16 years old. Maybe one day before I die I will get to spend some time with her just like Owen is with Jamie. Thank you for your story, I have enjoyed it tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meaning of the scene

"It's time to reorganize again," Jordan sighed."

"She sighed and turned over to face Jordan. I could hear them giggling as they talked quietly. Jamie came out of the bathroom. She seemed to float across the floor towards the bed. She playfully jumped in before bouncing and laying over me."

"Thank you," she whispered. "I needed that. I was wet." Her hot breath hit my ear as she said wet. It sent a chill down my spine and made my cock stir again."

What does that scene mean? What happened in the bathroom?

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

this is beyond wonderful.....so well written and you captured the moment beautifully.

I am so hoping tat its more developed between these two, Owen and Jamie but hopefully with him {or her} fucking someone else...

its so perfect, beyond 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Microsoft Word

It seems one of the weaknesses of MSW is its non-treatment of commas. I'm on Chapter four, and so far you're missing about 200 commas or probably even more. Thus " I hear you, Jamie." becomes "I hear you Jamie.", which is incorrect English grammar,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...