All Comments on 'It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 05'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love this story so far keep it going please

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

be nice to see what jamie and grandpa talked about.like did he tell her he knows about them and says he is ok with it?

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

why have we not read about her mom?we know owen lost his to cancer last year but we have heard nothing of jamies,why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

it is the best story u have put on the page yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

Hope you dont stop so soon.. its to great for it to stop and it would be an open end

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Great series!

Really enjoying this one!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 9 years ago
Enjoying it

But when people take such risks, hormones raging, I keep waiting for the train wreck. Having sex in the same room with their fathers? That not danger sex, it's you're gonna be dead if you're caught sex. Some people are that way, they take risky chances, and then the secret is out. Keep taking chances, and they will get caught; it's when, not if. Ah, well, that's the tension and the drama, isn't it?

Principal = person; principle is the idea.

FWIW, Florida allows 1st cousin marriage. Some states don't, but quite a few still do.

NecroticgodNecroticgodabout 9 years ago

good continuation but to mess around while both of there fathers are right there... Thats not only so far past idiotic on there part, but thats kinda creepy. I cant imagine ever being in a situation where that would seem like a good idea. Would gross me out a good bit personally.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

brilliant...

I love your humour, excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it really triggers me how often you use the word cunny. its prob the dumbest word for a pussy. it literally sound like something a pre teen would say cause they are trying to be edgy and they wanna say something other than vagina but dont wanna say cunt or pussy or twat. the story is great but every time i see the word cunny i so annoyed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Under "full faith and credence", if first cousins marry in a state that does allow it, they can live in any of the 50 states and still be considered legally married.

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 year ago

Great story. really invested in the characters you've created in this and other stories you've contributed/authored. Per TJSkywind, Florida does allow first cousin marriage. I aught to know as my maternal grandparents, who lived on Merritt Island up until they passed in the early 80s, were first cousins. So yeah, some personal experience with it. Thank you for your great contributions to keeping us entertained.

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 year ago

Great story. really invested in the characters you've created in this and other stories you've contributed/authored. Per TJSkywind, Florida does allow first cousin marriage. I aught to know as my maternal grandparents, who lived on Merritt Island up until they passed in the early 80s, were first cousins. So yeah, some personal experience with it. People joke about it being the south that allows it but also most of the northeast, California, Colorado, Hawaii New Mexico and Alaska as well. Where I reside in Arizona, you can even marry a sibling as long as you are over 65 or can show that one of you is sterile. Thank you for your great contributions to keeping us entertained.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...