It's The Way You Look At Me Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where would you start?" I asked. "How would you know if Buck isn't your dad?"

"They make paternity tests you can take at home now," she sighed. "I could start there."

"How is that going to make your dad feel though?" I asked carefully.

"I don't know," she sighed frustrated. "This has been a disaster. One big fucking disaster. I should have listened to everybody. They all warned me but I didn't listen. I knew best. I just had to find her and now..."

"Jamie stop," I said calmly. "Nobody knew it was going to be like this. It's fucked up but it's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong. That nut bag did you wrong. She did everyone wrong in our family. You can't beat yourself up over something you didn't have any control over."

"I know...but I feel so...jaded and hurt right now. Why has life chosen me to walk this path? It's got so many twists and turns and no clear directions."

"You're not walking it alone," I said quickly. "I'm walking it with you and I'm just as lost as you are. But we have each other and we are going to get through this together."

She looked over at me and stated the obvious now. "We might not even be related. All this shit we have been through and we might not even share the same blood. That's just another slap in the face."

"It doesn't change us, does it?" I questioned.

"No, not at all," she quickly assured me. "It's just... we have fought this battle for so long and now we find out it might not even have been necessary."

"But we have been cousins all our lives. As far as everyone knows we are related. Even if it turns out that we ain't, it's still not going to change anything considering we have been together for as long as we have. We were us before we found this out."

"That's another reason I'd kind of like to know," she sighed. "Are we related?"

"We are," I said quickly.

"How?"

"Because Buck is your father."

"He's always going to be my dad," she said firmly. "But is he my dad? Is he the one who gave me life? I want to know."

"If it's something you really want to know then I'll stand by your side. Whatever you decide you want to do I'll be right here with you every step of the way."

"I know you will baby," she smiled softly. "I love you. You have no idea how much I love you and how much I need you right now."

"I'm right here Jamie. I'm not going anywhere no matter what."

"How am I going to break this to my dad? How am I going to ask him if he would be willing to find the answers I'm looking for?"

"I will," I said confidently. "Let's get to Denver and find a hotel so we can shower and change. We will get some breakfast then I can call my dad and break it to him. He will know what to do."

"I want to get out of here," she sighed. "I don't want to be in the same state as that woman."

"I'll call the airport and see what they have so we can get out of here then. Let's just get to a hotel and get cleaned up and changed so we can get things organized."

She nodded then fell silent again as I sped down the highway towards Denver. We arrived a half an hour later and checked into a hotel so we could get cleaned up. We found a restaurant and got a quick bite to eat before I called the airport and got us on a flight that evening. Then I called my dad to explain everything that was going on.

"Owen," my dad cheered as he answered the phone. "What are you up to today?"

"Hey dad," I sighed.

"Yeah, what is it Owen?" he asked. He could tell by my tone this wasn't a call to chat with him.

"I don't even know how to start to explain," I sighed.

"What happened?" he asked worried. "Is everyone ok?"

"Not really. Jamie and I went to meet Becky yesterday and it went really, really bad."

"Becky?" he questioned. "The bitch who left Buck? What the hell did you go out there for?"

"Dad...she wanted answers so we went to meet her."

"Well, what the hell happened?"

"I ah... I don't even know where to start," I sighed.

"You have to start somewhere," he sighed back. "It sounds pretty bad by the tone of your voice."

"Bad," I hissed. "It's fucked up is what it is."

"What did she do?" he asked. "Tell more lies and bullshit about why she left. I told you she was crazy Owen."

"I know," I quipped. "Only she didn't lie this time, she actually told the truth."

"Ha," he laughed sarcastically. "I find that hard to believe."

"It would be better if she just lied to be honest," I sighed.

"What did she say Owen?"

"Where are you right now?" I asked.

"At home just about to sit down for lunch."

"Is Uncle Buck around?"

"No, why?"

"Because it's that bad," I sighed.

"It's just me right now," he said. "Lisa is at work and Buck is doing whatever he does these days."

I sighed hard before I broke the news to him. "Buck might not be Jamie's biological father."

"What?" he cried. "Say that again."

"Becky said Buck might not be Jamie's dad. She was sleeping around with more than one guy when she got pregnant with her."

The phone was silent as he let my words sink in. I could imagine the look on his face right now.

"How the hell...? How the hell did you get her to tell you guys that?" he gasped.

"I found her diary when we were looking for some old photos in the garage. I read it from cover to cover and it said over and over that she felt consumed by guilt because she had cheated on Buck and that Jamie was conceived. She didn't know for sure if it was his or someone else's. That's why she left. She couldn't take the guilt anymore."

"Holy fuck!" my dad gasped.

"I flipped the fuck out when I saw her this morning," I continued. "I started reading to her what she wrote and she didn't deny it. Then Jamie woke up and came into the middle of it. Becky told her that she had been sleeping around and she didn't know for sure."

"Wow Owen," my dad crooked. "I'm speechless."

"I really wish I wouldn't have read what I did," I sighed. "Poor Jamie, she's so hurt right now. I don't know what to do to try and make this better."

"It ain't your fault Owen. It's nobody's fault."

"I've said that but the damage is done dad."

"Gosh Owen," he sighed. "I'm so sorry son."

"What's worse is we have to tell Uncle Buck. He probably doesn't have a clue. I can't see him keeping this from Jamie if he knew. Could you?"

"No way," he said quickly. "I know my brother. He wouldn't be so cruel. He would have sat her down when she was old enough to understand and told her if he knew."

"How am I going to tell him? Jamie can't stomach it. I have to do it. But how?"

"I will," he offered. "You have enough to worry about with her. I can't imagine how she feels right now."

"I can't even describe it dad. There isn't a word strong enough to describe it."

"You take care of Jamie and I will deal with Buck."

"Thank you dad," I said sincerely. "I really mean it when I say thank you."

"Where are you guys at now?" he asked. "I hope you got the hell out of there when all this shit went down."

"We are at a hotel waiting for a flight to Florida. We will be there by tonight. We were coming to surprise you guys tomorrow but with all this shit going down it kind of put a damper on things."

"We will be there to pick you guys up Owen. We can talk about it more when you get here. Go take care of Jamie and I will deal with Buck."

"Thanks again dad," I sighed. "I'll text you the flight info once we get to the airport."

"Alright Owen. See you when you get here."

*

We landed in Florida late in the evening. Dad and Uncle Buck were both there waiting for us to arrive. We drove home and talked about everything as we drove. Once we got home we talked some more before we settled in for the night and got some rest. The next morning we picked right back up where we left off and talked some more about it.

Uncle Buck was the one who brought up the whole DNA testing idea. He knew that it was on Jamie's mind. It was one way to answer one of the many questions she had. If he was indeed her father, everything would be answered. If he wasn't, at least they would both know. She made sure over and over that it wasn't going to change anything between them. If he wasn't, she wasn't going to see him differently. He would always be her dad and she was always going to be his little girl.

We went to the store and bought a testing kit. We returned and sat it on the table before opening it to have another talk about it. Was it really something we wanted to do? Did we really want to open this can of worms and find out the truth? They both agreed that it would at least answer the question of, is he, and it would bring some resolve to the issue. Letting it go would only make them always wonder.

"Open it up Owen," Uncle Buck ordered. "Read it and tell us what we have to do."

"You got it," I sighed.

I pulled the box open and read the directions fully before opening the rest of the contents in the box and going step by step again. They did their thing before we sealed the box and set it on the table again.

"This doesn't change anything daddy," Jamie smiled sweetly. "You are still my daddy no matter what this test says."

"I know baby girl," he smiled back. "You are always going to be my little girl. Nothing is going to change that."

"Do you want me to run it up to the post office?" Lisa asked. "I've got to go that way anyhow to get stuff for dinner."

"No thank you," Jamie sighed. "I need to do it."

"How about we both go?" Uncle Buck asked.

They both left for the post office then returned so we could all have dinner together. After that Uncle Buck and Jamie went home for the evening so they could spend some time together. Dad, Lisa and I hung out at the house and talked about life until we retired to our rooms for the evening.

*

"Come on old man," I chuckled.

"Slow down then," he huffed. "I haven't been running in a while."

"I can tell," I joked.

"Shut up," he tried to laugh. He was panting too hard to get it out though.

"You don't want to be that former Marine that was fit and trim then turned into a fat old man," I teased more.

"You're lucky I'm too tired to catch you Owen," he laughed. "I'd beat your ass if I could."

"I have a point though," I teased more.

"Yeah, you do," he agreed.

We jogged around the block two more times to make three miles before we called it a morning. He panted his way into the house and said he wasn't going to let himself go. He would make sure he got up every morning and did something.

We ate a light breakfast before I headed to Uncle Buck's to be with Jamie. Yesterday was hard for all of us. I hoped today would be a better day for her.

"Hey baby," I smiled as I climbed into bed with her.

"Good morning," she smiled. "How did you sleep?"

"Ok I guess," I sighed. "I missed holding you."

"I know," she sighed. "I just wanted to be alone with my dad."

"I know you did baby."

"Tonight you can sleep over if you want."

"In this little bed?" I joked.

"Makes it easier to snuggle," she giggled.

"Come on and get dressed," I smiled. "I want to go to the school and see coach before we go down to the beach."

"You are full of energy this morning," she yawned.

"I know right," I cheered. "I got up early and made my dad run with me. He was beat by the time we got back home. I guess he hasn't been running in a few weeks."

"This warm weather is doing you some good isn't it?" she giggled.

"Sunny and eighty degrees with no chance of snow," I laughed. "You can't beat it."

"Enjoy it while you can," she yawned again. "Next week it's back to snowing and blowing."

"Yeah," I sighed. "Don't remind me."

"Let me take a shower and get ready."

I gave her a loving kiss before I pulled her out of bed. I was trying to keep her busy so we didn't think about the pending test result. She seemed happy this morning so that was a good sign. She yawned and stretched before pulling me into a hug and kissing me.

"Thank you for being here with me Owen."

"Where else would I be?" I questioned.

"True," she giggled. "But thank you anyway."

"You're welcome," I smiled.

She slipped her panties down her legs before tossing them onto her luggage. She slipped out of her room and headed to the bathroom. I heard the shower start as I headed to the kitchen to get some coffee started.

"Owen," I heard her call.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come here for a second?"

"What?"

"I forgot my stuff in my room. I need my brush and my soap."

"I'll get it," I sighed.

I found the items before returning to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw her brushing her teeth at the sink. Her naked body took me a little by surprise. She smiled as she spit into the sink. The soft lean of her body made her ass stick out. I couldn't help but cup it and take in the soft and warm flesh of her skin.

"No bad boy," she giggled. "None of that here."

"Why not?" I asked. "Your dad isn't home."

I wrapped my arms around her body and hugged her tightly. My lips found her shoulder next to her neck as I gave her a soft and wet kiss. She growled softly and tilted her body into my lips. I kissed her again on the base of her neck as she growled and reached back to touch my hips.

"Are you sure he isn't home?" she questioned.

"His car is gone. He still works."

My lips found her spine right between her shoulder blades. I knew her body and how turned on she got when I kissed her there. I kissed her a few times there before working her neck again. I glanced at her reflection in the mirror as I kissed her neck. She smiled back at me as her hand cupped my face and let me kiss her more. Her nipples curled off her breasts now as they hardened from my kisses.

"Are you in the mood?" I asked softly.

"I'm always in the mood," she growled. "Especially when you kiss me there."

Her face as she said that to me. I could see the desire on it as I kissed her neck closer to her jaw. Her head tilted over giving me more room to kiss her soft skin. Her hand ran up my face again. It was a soft touch telling me she loved how I worshiped her body.

"You look so sexy this morning," I whispered.

"This looks sexy to you?" she giggled.

"Umm hmmm," I growled next to her ear.

"My hair all messed up, my legs not shaved, my morning breath?" she cooed.

"You brushed your teeth," I chuckled. "But yes, all of it is so sexy to me."

"Hmmm," she growled.

Her other hand touched my cock through my board shorts.

"I guess this doesn't lie," she said coyly.

"You must have forgotten that it has a mind of its own."

She giggled as my lips kissed her shoulder again. I could feel her finding the strings on my shorts. There was a soft tug before she had the knot loose. The crunching of the velcro letting loose made me smiled. I brought my hands down and worked them off my hips before they slipped over my cock and dropped to my ankles. My cock touched her ass before she found it with her hand.

She stroked me lightly as I continued working the skin of her neck. My hands now worked up her sides and tickled her ribs before finding her chest. Her hard nipples pressed against my palms as I cupped them and took their weight into my hands. I rolled her nipples between my thumb and palm making her pant softly. I watched her face as I teased her. She smiled her perfect smile at me as I looked at her reflection in the mirror again.

"I love you baby," I whispered.

She smiled her smile again as I went back to her neck. I felt her hands shift my cock further down her body until I was between her legs. Her wetness touched the hard skin of my cock as she turned her hips and let me touch her center. I spread my legs further to get my body lower. She arched her back and let her ass stick out further as I slipped along her soaked slit.

I kissed her shoulder blades again as she whimpered softly and tipped her hips. I could feel her cunny parting over my cock as I continued with my soft kiss. She was melting to my touch. I reached down and took my cock into my hands to point it where we both wanted it to go. She pushed back now letting me open her up and start to slide inside.

Slowly, with soft thrusts, I worked my cock into her wetness. She gasped with each thrust and each inch of my cock entering her. I pulled her face softly to mine and found her mouth. We stood there kissing and lightly fucking each other. She gasped into my mouth once I pressed all the way into her. I let my cock rest inside as she squeezed me with her walls.

I let her mouth slip away from mine as I gently gripped her hips and started to slide in and out of her. Her eyes met mine as I looked at her reflection in the mirror again. She had this content and loving smile on her face as my hips touched her ass before I fell away.

My arms left her hips now and wrapped around her body. Her arms covered mine as she gripped them. Her nails softly dug into my skin as I molded my body to her. The firm slap of our bodies coming together filled the bathroom over the running water in the shower. The steam was starting to fog the mirror as we continued on.

Her little whimpers grew with more urgency as we continued on as one. I knew she was close by how wet her cunny was. She was leaking her desire and coating my cock thickly. I turned my hips harder and changed my angle so I was filling her more now. I was so deep into her cunny, touching her end with each crash of my body.

"Owen," she panted in a ragged breath.

I growled against her neck as I watched her face. Her eyes closed in ecstasy as she started to cum. Her walls rippled over my cock almost making me want to cum with her. I fought for control as she whimpered loudly and pressed back into me. Her cunny almost forced me out as she came so hard. Wetness leaked from her as I slowed to a gentle thrust.

Her eyes finally opened as she recovered. Her blue eyes pierced me as I looked at hers then my blue gray ones. She smiled that loving smile before leaning back and kissing me again. Her tongue traced mine as we kissed. I loved her kiss. It felt so perfect against my lips.

"Step back for just a second," she moaned.

My cock slipped from her cunny. It was coated thickly with her white cum. I watched as she climbed onto the counter still facing the mirror. Her knees pressed the counter on either side of the sink before she spread her legs and lowered herself. Her cunny was just touching the edge of the counter as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I smiled at her imagination before looking down at her puss. It hung open and leaked her desire as I stepped back up and stood behind her.

"What are you smiling about?" she giggled.

"Your imagination," I chuckled.

She giggled again as I stood on my toes now and found her cunny. I slipped so easily into her. She was so wet and so open in this position. Her years of dance and cheer made her flexible and I enjoyed that. It made for some fun nights back in college when we had to slip away from the dorm rooms and find time for each other.

I pressed into her all the way. My cock pressed against her cervix as she moaned loudly at my intrusion. I gasped myself as I filled her. I started slipping into her cunny as I pulled my shirt off my body. I tossed it to the floor right next to her shirt before gripping her hips. I was slow now as I slipped into her. I let my cock slide over her velvet walls and feel every undulation of her cunny.

She carefully bucked back into me as we got into a steady pace. The way her cunny was teasing my sensitive head in this position was almost more than I could take. I knew I wasn't going to last long. My face must have shown my torment as I started to pick up the pace and become more audible with my moans.

"Fuck me Owen," Jamie begged.

I opened my eyes and saw hers looking back at mine. She was inches away from the mirror now. Her mouth hung open as I pressed into her. I picked my pace up just a little more. I looked down at her cunny as my cock split it. She was leaking white around the edges as I watched my cock slip deep into her puss. It came back out coated in the same white as my tip reached her opening.