All Comments on 'It's Time'

by northlander

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bril

i loved it ..........................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

Auto Biographical?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
damn it

I'm crying my ass off...

you lost me in the beginning I thought that you might have been a bit off on you time line of Paul's death and the age of couple, married for 40 yrs would have made her death in the 80's 90's at best. And as good as Tonio was her would have been in his seventies taking care of her full time that would have been a bit too hard on him. And if this is just a story...that perhaps Paul could have died in Lebonon in the 80's. The numbers just did not add up. I did read that your regular editior was unavailable. So after I let that go and just enjoyed the story I started weeping like a baby...

Thank you

northlandernorthlanderabout 11 years agoAuthor
MY Apologies

Thanks for the input on the time line, and on au revoir, As I said, all errors and omissions are my own fault, and I apologize for the errors. What I aim for is enjoyment for the reader, and judging by the comments and scores, it worked.

Northlander

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
Tearful.

Don't know whether an 'antique' person's tears can hurt a keyboard, but you almost broke my heart. Your description of Rosa's final years was so like that of my father.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

These end of the road stories hit me hard. In most cases, when one goes the other one follows shortly after...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bella notte. A love that endures. At least she got to see her beloved son Paolo. Nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous