It's What I Want

Story Info
Hotwife decides what she wants.
7.3k words
3.65
35.7k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,862 Followers

I'd just spent a very entertaining night at Suzi and James' home, where they drank copious amounts of alcohol, performed hilarious renditions on the karaoke and had a fun evening all round. As the evening drew to a close Jeff had obviously had one or two more than his capacity and said something out of earshot which didn't sit well with Suzi. She was more angry than upset, but as the evening drew to a conclusion and James falling asleep in a chair, Suzi escorted me to the door in her usual jovial flirty manner. I bent to give her cheek a kiss goodbye when she stopped me and looked into my eyes.

"You know about us swinging and James' voyeuristic needs?" She said pensively, unaware of my knowledge.

I nodded assuring her I was aware of their lifestyle.

"Nobody ever asks me what I want!" She said in a serious tone.I looked quizzically at Suzi.

"Do you not enjoy your open lifestyle?" I enquired, intrigued as to how much detail would be made available.

"I used to love it, especially all of the sexual freedom it gave me, but lately I've begun to switch off and just go through the motions to keep James happy!" She said rather mournfully.

"But you have enjoyed it?" I reiterated.

"Oh god, there have been some unbelievable moments and very sexually fulfilling!" She smiled.

"But it seems that recently, all I've felt is that I was a sexual plaything to entertain James and his voyueristic fetish!"

I looked at her soulful brown eyes and placed my right hand gently on her shoulder.

"So what would make you feel better?" I asked genuinely.

"I want to be wanted. I want my opinion and my needs to be important!" She implored.

"I want someone to ask me what I want!"

"I'm doing that right now!" I smiled, placing my finger beneath her chin, lifting her face up to mine and kissed her softly.

Suzi responded, pushing her fantastic body into mine. Her huge firm braless breasts pushed into my chest, as her arms went around my neck, her taloned nails gently scraping the nape of my neck. Her lips kissed my cheek and eased toward my ear as she whispered softly.

"I want you to come round here when James is at work and photograph me in all of my sexy dresses, high heeled shoes and my thigh length boots!" She said as her hand nestled on my crotch, squeezing my ever growing erection.

"Without James knowledge?" I quizzed, looking somewhat bemused.

"You do know that you and I alone, with you dressed provocatively, will send me wild with desire. There is no guarantee I could keep my hands off you!" I smiled.

"There's no guarantee I would want you to keep your hands off me!" She smiled teasingly, then brushed her full soft lips against mine, kissing me sensually.

"When do you have in mind?" I enquired as Suzi stroked my cock in her hallway.

Suzi turned her head to make sure James was still in their entertainment room.

"Make it Monday!" She whispered seductively.

"James leaves for work about 7:30 and I will be ready and waiting from 8:00 onwards!" She smiled, squeezing my cock firmly as I placed both hands on her unfettered huge breasts.

Suzi moaned as I squeezed her fleshy breasts. Grazing her lips with mine, our tongues entwined as we squeezed each others sexual body parts.

"I'll be here with my camera at 8:00 on the dot!" I smiled, confidently.

"I'll also have a few bikini's picked out and maybe some of my former Stripper lingerie!" She smiled, cock-teasing me delightfully.

Suzi was a much sought after exotic dancer when she and James first began their relationship. She was very well known in the adult cabaret circuit and had quite a fervent following. I had the pleasure of witnessing her striptease in the flesh and it was without doubt the raunchiest and sexiest I'd ever witnessed. At one point she straddled my lap with Suzi totally naked except for her signature thigh length boots. Her smooth shaved pussy, sliding back across my denim clad cock which at that point was rock hard. As she raised herself from my lap, she kissed my cheek and gave me a very sexy wry smile. A memory I still treasure.

I smiled a lusty smile as Suzi stroked my cock for one last time. Squeezing her huge firm breasts, I kissed her passionately as she moaned into my mouth. Breaking from our kiss she gave me a big hug and smiled.

"See you on Monday!" She said, her eyes looking lustful and dreamy.

"I'll hopefully see a lot more of you on Monday!" I replied.

Suzi giggled as she opened the door, guiding me out of her home.

"You most certainly will be seeing a lot more of me on Monday!" She whispered smiling, giving my cheek a delicate peck, then closed her front door.

Once I returned home, I rescheduled everything I was assigned to do on Monday, clearing my day totally to be at Suzi's from 8:00 onwards, to see what the day would actually have in store. I made sure my camera and lenses were packed neatly in my camera bag and that I had enough memory cards and that all the batteries were fully charged. I placed my laptop and all necessary accessories into a bag to take along with me, so the photographs and hopefully some video shooting could be downloaded to the hard drive for editing.

Everything was prepared and in place, now I was just anxiously waiting for Monday to arrive. I'd left Suzi and James on Friday night and Suzi had been sending me some very encouraging text messages since that night. She even sent a few selfies where her ample cleavage was the focal point of the photograph. Her texts started with just a hint of innuendo, but as we replied back and forth to each other, these became more and more steamy, convincing me that more than photographs were on the agenda on Monday. On Sunday evening she sent me the following text.

"I'm so excited about tomorrow. I've selected some very tight revealing dresses, a few sexy items of swimwear and some of my raunchiest stripper lingerie! Remember, James is not to know any of this Sx"

I was to be honest a little uncomfortable about deceiving James, but one look at Suzi's sensational body would dissolve any pangs of guilt and replace them immediately with insatiable lust, plus the lifestyle they have led, she was no stranger to being fucked and he was no stranger to enjoying the view. It had been over a week since I last had sex and the thought of Suzi was making it almost impossible to keep from masturbating, but somehow I managed to avoid any self pleasure.

Monday morning was here before you knew it. I enjoyed the simplest of breakfasts, a strong coffee with a menthol cigarette. I was showered, shaved and cologned, ready to go to Suzi's and do her photo shoot and with any luck do her also. I loaded the car with my camera, lenses, accessories and laptop, started the engine and headed to sexual heaven. I pulled up at Suzi's and saw the silhouette of her body in the upstairs window. Her delicious curves were enhanced by what was obviously very tight sexy clothing. Unloading the car I headed to her door, to find it opening before I'd even touched the doorbell. Framed in the opened doorway was the sultry Suzi, dressed in the most amazing skintight black shiny dress that cupped her huge firm breasts delectably. The left hand side of the dress had elliptical panels removed all the way up, displaying her bare flesh and magnificent side boob, confirming no underwear was worn beneath. On her feet were a calf tight pair of black soft leather thigh length boots with a six inch stiletto heel. My eyes were on stalks, drinking in the pure sexual vision of Suzi and all her glory.

Suzi smiled, cupping her left breast and giggled.

"Do you think this will do!" She teased seductively.

She stood to one side to allow me entrance into her home. Her firm breasts wiggled as I stepped inside. Her tanned skin was glowing from whatever oil or lotion she had applied. The scent of her heady perfume filled my nostrils, arousing my senses even more. Suzi leant in close to me, giving my cheek a light peck as her full soft lips gently moved across my cheeks, grazing my flesh tenderly and delicately brushing my own lips. Our lips locked gently as her tongue slid cautiously into my mouth. A gentle moan emanated from her as she kissed me passionately, her hotwife body pushing into mine, sending sexual impulses up and down my spine.

"Make me look and feel sexy!" She smiled.

"That ship has sailed!" I grinned "You look and feel outrageously sexy!" I emphasised as we climbed the stairs to the first floor.

"You always say nice things!" She smiled, leading me into the lounge.

Trying to sound professional, I said.

"Where would you like the photo shoot?"

Suzi smiled saucily and then purred.

"I was thinking we could do some of the dresses here and on the roof terrace, some of the bikini shots on the terrace and some of the lingerie shots in the bedroom, if you think the lighting is adequate!" She revealed.

"We can always adjust the lighting!" I smiled, placing my bags on the hardwood floor.

"This is between you and me!" She reiterated "James is not to know, nor anyone else for that matter!" She smiled, running her taloned fingers across my cheek.

"You can keep all photos and any videos, but I would like you to do a little boudoir type calendar which I could present to James as a little surprise!" Suzi said with just a hint of mischief.

"You have my word, no one will ever know, and any photos or videos from today will be for your and my eyes only!" I promised.

"I knew I could count on you!" Suzi smiled.

Suzi walked over to the bar in her entertainment room and poured out two large glasses of white wine. Handing one glass to me she grinned and said.

"Just to help us loosen any inhibitions!" She smiled handing me a glass of wine.

I knew full well that Suzi had no inhibitions. In fact the exact opposite. She was an ardent exhibitionist with a voyeuristic husband who loved to share his wife. There is literally no sexual practice she has not taken part in, and by all accounts, absolutely thrived in. Today though was for her and not her husband. Her needs would be attended to. Her wants would be addressed and her pleasure was all that mattered. Needless to say, I would hopefully acquire an abundance of pleasure from Photographing or taking part in any of her desires over the next few hours.

"Shall we begin?" I asked, unzipping my bag and removing my camera.

Suzi moved over to the full length window in the entertainment room. The early morning sunlight bounced off the shiny black dress, accentuating the elliptical cut outs revealing her smooth tanned flesh. Her huge firm breasts showing a tantalising peak of side boob and her voluptuous cleavage. Anyone walking the street below only needed to look upwards to see Suzi parading her magnificent body in her sexually provocative dress. Suzi smiled sexily for the camera as I began to click away mercilessly capturing her delectable figure in the glorious sunlight. Suzi turned slowly, thrusting her huge breasts forward, revealing even more side boob with her turn. I knelt down on her hardwood floor, taking pictures from a different angle. Suzi smiled invitingly and slowly parted her legs till they were shoulder width apart. Just enough to tighten the hem of her micro mini dress and ease her hemline further up her thighs, almost level with her shaved pussy. Suzi looked directly into the camera lens and opened her legs a further six inches. The hem of her micro mini dress eased up a further couple of inches, revealing her smooth hairless mound and delightful shaven slit.

Her smile broadened, reflecting on the slutty antics she had just performed. Staring into the camera, a smirk of satisfaction on her face, she ran her taloned french manicured fingers down her taut stomach, resting just above the slit of her shaved pussy. Her eyes twinkled with mischief as she whispered.

"Is this too naughty or just naughty enough!" Then ran her index finger down her smooth groove.

I clicked away not wanting to miss any of this and responded.

"Like everything else you do, it's just perfect!" Pleased that my camera had a camera shake built in control.

Suzi's head tilted back as she ran her finger back and forth along her slit. Her pussy became more and more moist with each movement of her finger. She circled her clitoris with her taloned finger, coaxing her love button from its hood. A delicate moan emanated from her throat as she slowly pleasured herself for the camera lens. My cock was now at full mast, uncomfortably stretching my jeans. Suzi looked at my package and raised her eyebrows approvingly. Her left hand gently cupped her left breast as she squeezed the fleshy mammary delicately. Pulling the bust-line of her dress down slightly her aroused nipple came into focus. Suzi was now stroking her clitoris and tweaking her left nipple, while smiling sexily at the camera. The exhibitionist within her was now in full flow as she openly masturbated for the camera, taking great delight in doing so. It would have been a difficult task, not to have the camera shaking, so high was my arousal, and Suzi knew this.

"I will eventually end up naked. Why don't you remove your clothes and get comfortable!' She smiled, teasing me with her flagrant masturbating display.

"I should let you know I have a hard on right now!" I confessed.

"I know and I'm very flattered that my body can do this to you!" She smirked knowingly.

I put the camera down for a few seconds and unbuckled my jeans frantically. They hit the hardwood floor with a vengeance as my hard cock sprang forward. Suzi's eyes misted over with a lustful look as she grinned.

"Is that for me?" She teased in a girlish voice.

"It's all yours!" I said, as I lifted my camera from the floor.

Suzi took her right breast out of her skin-tight dress. Both fabulous breasts now unfettered, thrusting forward with the most perfect erect nipples. She eased her micro mini dress above her hips, leaving the shiny black ensemble around her waist like a cinching belt. Her shaved pussy and huge firm breasts were the stuff of wet dreams, as she gazed into the camera lens. I've never seen anything more horny in my entire life, as my good friend's wife showed her amazing sexy body to me and the camera lens. It now looked like she was wearing a Waspie style corset with black thigh length boots. This was pure sex on legs and she knew it, confidently showing her delectable body for sexual appreciation. My cock twitched excitedly as Suzi once more began to stroke her smooth slit. She leant against the bar counter in the entertainment room and opened her legs further. She opened her pussy to the camera, revealing her very wet pink opening, running her finger around her pussylips, then dipping the digit in and out. Looking directly into the lens with two fingers fucking her own pussy, her mouth opened slightly and she whispered.

"Fuck me and make me come!"

I put the camera down on the bar counter and pulled the almost naked Suzi closer to me. My cock twitched at her smooth opening as she sighed sexily. Pushing her hips forward the tip of my cock slid inside her tight wet pussy and eased its way inside her, until my full length was buried deep within her. Suzi moaned lustfully.

"Fuck me!" She panted as she began to thrust her hips to meet my cock.

Her pussy was unbelievably tight, as it gripped my erect cock with vim and vigour. She grazed her full lips against mine as her tongue invaded my mouth, searching for my own tongue. Not wanting to disappoint the lady, I snaked my tongue around hers as we fucked frantically.

"Your cock is wonderful!" She panted, chewing softly on my bottom lip.

I placed my hands on her firm buttocks and lifted her feet off the floor. Her thigh length booted legs, wrapped around my waist as ground her magnificent pussy against my invading cock. Suzi was orgasming wildly, thrashing on my cock with total abandonment. Holding her buttocks I began to spread them, stretching her tight asshole as she slammed onto my cock. Her orgasm was relentless as she panted wildly.

"Fuck me!" She repeated, her eyes rolling with animal lust as she slid her tight cunt up and down my rock hard cock.

It would be impossible to keep this intensity level much longer and my own orgasm was rapidly approaching. Suzi instinctively knew that my seed would be evacuating any moment now, when she panted.

"Spunk on my face!"

There would be no need to tell me this twice. I raised Suzi off my cock placing her feet back on the hardwood floor. Suzi squatted down until her face was level with my ready to explode cock. Placing her feminine right hand at the base of my cock, she delicately stroked my blood engorged length and fed it into her unfaithful mouth. No sooner had the head of my cock been enveloped by her warm mouth, when the first spurt of hot seed exploded into her oral cavity. Suzi gripped my cock, shrouding my domed head with her experienced lips and began to suck every spurt of hot jism from my cock.

I've never experienced such a powerful ejaculation as this, with Suzi draining every last drop from my balls and beautifully swallowing every single eruption. Licking my cock clean, she smiled as she looked up at me.

"I think I'll change into another outfit and see what we can come up with!" She smiled naughtily, holding my semi erect cock at the base. 

Her cum tasting wet lips shining in the early morning sunlight.

"I'm looking forward to it already!" I panted, trying to regain my composure.

"I hope you like what we're doing, as I'm now feeling very naughty!" She teased, leaving me to shake my head in disbelief.

"Remember James is not to know any of this!"

For some strange reason, Suzi's mention of James' name, re-iterated the illicit nature of our sexual tryst. Her words aroused both her and I, confirming our sexual unfaithfulness toward her husband and my friend. Suzi got up from the bar, her perfect naked body swaying as she walked upstairs to her bedroom to change into her next outfit. As she walked away, her black thigh length boots commanded attention. Her movement was graceful and feline as she eased her way up the staircase. I called out to her.

"Try and keep those boots on!" I grinned, watching Suzi walk the walk of sexual elegance.

"Don't worry. They'll be wrapped around your naked back soon enough!"

This was more than enough woman for one man to deal with! I could see why James enjoyed sharing his slut hotwife with other guys. She oozed animal sexuality, moving her body in ways I never thought possible, to sexually please her partner of choice. She was easily the sexiest specimen I'd ever encountered, with a sex drive far greater than any woman I'd known or fantasised about for that matter. I rummaged through my wallet hoping to find a stray viagra, to help me satisfy this sexual predator! My face lit up when I located the rhombi shaped blue pill, swallowing it instantly before Suzi returned. I sipped my wine basking in the afterglow of the remarkable sex I'd just experienced, fully aware that much more was on the horizon.

I now knew why James loved to watch his wife being fucked. She is such a sexual enigma that you wish you could have an out of body experience whilst fucking her, to see all of the sexual movements of her stunning body, whilst in the throes of sexual ecstasy! I changed the lens on my camera and made myself busy while Suzi was out of the room. I heard the distinctive click of high heels on the hardwood floor as Suzi walked across her landing. Her steps could be heard echoing down her curved staircase. I looked up as she entered the room. Framing the door majestically, she was wearing a shiny silver bikini which consisted of two tiny triangles almost covering her erect nipples and displaying every inch of flesh of her huge firm breasts. The bottoms were a thin, stretched strand of shiny silver material with the most minuscule pussy covering in history.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,862 Followers