It's What I Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my depleted satisfied cock out of Suzi's dynamic pussy. I took one step back to look at my sexual handiwork, when Suzi grabbed James by the hair and snarled very aggressively.

"Lick a real mans spunk out of my unfaithful pussy!"

James' lips covered Suzi's shaved pussy immediately as the slurping sound of his tongue began to remove all sexual fluids from Suzi's delectable pussy. Suzi held James' hair tightly as she rolled her eyes with pure sexual pleasure. James was snorting like a pig at a trough as he devoured every drop of male and female orgasm from her unfaithful cunt.

I looked on somewhat astounded at my two friends, enjoying the kinkiest sexual scene I had ever personally encountered.

Suzi beckoned me over, holding my semi erect cock with her right hand and sensually licked every fragment of sexual fluid from my shaft and sensitive domed head. I looked down to see James performing the most violent oral sex on his unfaithful wife. Suzi was writhing in sexual ecstasy as James chewed and licked sexual orifice. My cock was now hard as a rock as Suzi continued licking my cock to attention.

How on earth would this glorious end?