It's What Janet Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
554 Followers

Janet dealt the next hand and didn't discard anything. We all knew that she had something nice, probably a straight, flush, or full house.

I had two kings but it didn't matter. Janet had a 7-11 straight and quickly rose to her feet to remove Gene's shirt. She had seen his hairy chest before, but this time she enjoyed running her hands through the thick dark mane of hair that covered most of his torso.

I didn't say a word. Gene dealt next and had 3 Jacks. Again, the cards weren't going my way and I couldn't even come up with a pair. My plan to get Loni naked was backfiring on me.

Janet chose to have her short pants removed first since she wasn't wearing a bra. Gene's back was to me, but I could have sworn I saw his right hand reach up front for a quick feel. I wasn't sure, so I said nothing. When that time came for me, I would also make sure he couldn't see what I was doing. Since he was willing to swap wives with me, he probably wouldn't care if I felt up her whole body, if he got to do the same with Janet.

Loni dealt the 4th hand and won again. Again, she eagerly walked over to me, had me stand up, and removed my short pants. It was no mistake that her fingernails slowly went down the length of my cock as my short pants fell to the ground. I was only wearing a pair of thin cotton boxers with a slit in the front. Just the touch of her light stroke caused my cock to stir. I knew that I had to keep it under control or it would poke its way out of the fabric easily.

Loni was one win away from having me completely naked. Loni was fully clothed, Gene had lost only his shirt, and Janet was still wearing her tank top and white underwear.

5th deal. I finally had two pairs, tens and eights, dealt to me. Although I didn't get a full house with my next card, it was good enough for a win...and one item removed from Loni's body. She chose the blouse. I stood before her and slowly removed her blouse while allowing my hands to brush up against her red bra-covered breasts. No one complained. No one said a word. Loni just smiled at me. I was getting harder.

6th deal. Janet had 3 aces dealt to herself and won easily She bounce up from her chair and slowly removed Gene's pants. She made no effort to hide the fact that her hand brushed up his white cotton underwear and against his cock, which was beginning to harden at the sight of Janet bending over and giving him the best look at her breasts that he'd ever seen.

This wasn't the way it was supposed to work. Janet still had on two items. That was good. I still had to win two hands before Loni won one to get her naked first.

7th deal. Gene dealt. Gene only had a pair of Kings, but it was the best hand. Again, I couldn't even get a pair. Loni had a pair of 2's and Janet had only a Queen high. I could see the eager anticipation in Gene's eyes as he approached Janet. For the first time, Janet seemed slightly uneasy. I knew she had been excited because her nipples were practically poking through the thin fabric of her tank top. I know Gene had to notice...it was hard not to.

Gene quickly lifted her tank top, finally getting to see her large globes for the first time. He instinctively cupped her tits briefly before letting go.

At that point, something happened to me. I had been eagerly anticipating seeing Loni naked, but watching my wife smile at Gene as he checked out her tits caused a different reaction. Rather than being angry or uneasy, I enjoyed the look on my wife's face. I was proud of her. I was proud that one of my best friends enjoyed what he saw. Seeing him cup her tits in his hands had turned me on.

Suddenly, I no longer cared who won or lost. Well, I cared because I'm a competitive person, but I was getting even harder watching the brief interaction between those two. Plus, I wanted to win because Loni was still sitting there with a bra, short pants, and panties.

8th deal. Loni dealt and Janet won again. Gene would be the first to get completely nude. Janet squealed like a little school girl as she quickly moved to Gene and made him stand up.

Gene was rock hard, just like myself. She carefully removed his underwear and moved her hand up and down his shaft a couple of times before going back to her seat. Although Gene was undressed, he still needed to play so that if he won, he could remove Janet's white panties.

9th deal. Luck struck for me. 2 jacks dealt and another jack after my discards. The best hand other than mine was Loni's two aces.

She pointed to her short pants and after removing them, I felt the front of her matching red panties. I could feel her fur through the thin fabric. I was fighting to keep my cock inside of my boxers. I quickly sat back down so that I could position it in a more comfortable way.

10th deal. I only ended up with a pair of 4's, but nobody else even had pair. I was beginning to wonder if either of the girls even tried to win. I knew Gene wanted to because it would get Janet completely naked, but Loni just smiled at me as I walked towards her.

I first removed her bra. Wow! Although smaller than Janet, she had the sexiest puffy areolas and thick nipples. I no longer cared what anyone thought. I held them in my hands for at least 10 seconds before moving down to her panties. Nobody complained, and based on the reaction of her nipples and the wetness of her panties, she was enjoying it.

I removed her panties by putting my hands down inside of the front and back of them. That allowed me to get a good feel of her golden blonde curls between her legs and the incredibly moist hole beneath it. My cock had briefly poked out of my boxers but Loni didn't notice because her hear was lifted skyward while I had my hands inside of her wet hole. After several seconds, I turned around, moved back to my seat and again I had to reposition my hard cock.

11th deal. I knew it was too good to be true. Loni won again and wasted no time removing my boxers and rubbing my cock and balls. Like the others, she kept the intimate contact brief and then returned to her seat.

Janet had won. She was still wearing her panties.

"How about one more game to see if Gene can win?"

"What if he doesn't, I asked."

"Well, you and I could be a team. If either of us wins, we get to stand face to face with each other and kiss."

I looked at Janet. "Fine with me. I'll tell you what. Gene, remove my panties right now. We'll play as teams. The first win gets a kiss for a full minute. The second win gets oral sex for one minute, 30 seconds on each person. The third win gets to take one of the bedrooms and do whatever they want."

By this time, I no longer cared if Gene screwed my wife. I knew that I might regret it later, but we had come this far. All four of us were naked and ready for more.

Bonus Round. Deal 1. Loni dealt. She had been the luckiest recipient of the first deal this night, and this was no exception. She had two aces dealt to her and she picked up two jacks on the redraw.

We embraced. "Wait!" Gene exclaimed, "who's keeping time?"

We looked around. Janet had an idea. "On my cell phone. The clock app. I can use it as a stop watch. In 60 seconds, I'll yell that time's up."

Good. Loni and I held each other tight while kissing feverishly. Within a few seconds, our tongues were darting in and out of each other's mouth. She reached down and grabbed by cock while kissing. Nobody complained, so I grabbed her furry pussy and massaged it gently as we kissed with reckless abandon.

"Time!" Janet yelled. That had to be the fastest minute of my life. We had just started. One minute wasn't nearly enough. I was ready to ditch the game and take her to one of the bedrooms right away, but everyone else seemed determined to play.

Bonus Round Deal 2. My deal. This was one of the worst games. Only two of us even had a pair and somehow, I won with a pair of eights. I was hoping that Loni did better because I knew there was no way to win with two eights...but I did.

Loni positioned herself on the couch as I knelt and went down on her pussy. She was already wet and I must have found a good spot quickly because she was bucking her hips and moaning almost immediately.

"Time! Turn around. 30 more seconds."

It was a good thing it was only 30 seconds because the feeling of her soft lips on my cock had it almost ready to explode.

"Time!"

Bonus Round. Deal 3. Again, Janet squealed like a little school girl when Gene showed a winning hand with three kings. I took her phone and began timing them as they began to kiss.

Janet wasted no time stroking Gene's cock while running her tongue deep inside of his throat. Gene kept running he hand through her dark mane of hair below, twice inserting his middle finger inside of her pussy.

"Time!"

I was getting too hot. I wanted this next hand so badly. Time to get to the bedroom. Besides, that's where we were all going to be anyhow...very soon. However, playing these games was great foreplay. I knew that once I got Loni into the bedroom, it wasn't going to last much longer. We both wanted to screw.

Thankfully, Loni was lucky again.

Bonus Round. Deal 4. Loni with 4-8 straight. Nothing more was said. I took her to our guest room without saying a word to Gene or Janet. It's not like I didn't know what they were going to do.

As expected, there was more kissing and I spent time kissing her tits and getting her thick nipples hard. I went back down on her pussy, but she had other plans.

Finally, she insisted that I shove my cock inside of her. I was trying to avoid that right away so to prolong our pleasure, but she was determined to do it right at that time.

"Come inside of my pussy, Jake. I want to feel you in me. I want your spunk. I've lusted after you ever since we moved down the street. I never thought I had a chance, though. Don't waste any more time."

I knew that I had released more than I had in a very long time. The reality of having Loni as a lover was even better than the fantasy. I was holding my dear friend in my arms. Her tits were pressed up against my chest. Her lips found mine again.

"I wonder how the others are doing?" asked Loni.

"Why ask that?" I wondered. "Are you worried about something?"

"Not really. It's just that before tonight, this was just a fantasy. Earlier, I thought for sure that's what it always would be...just a fantasy. You seemed so strongly against it."

"Did you expect me to change my mind after playing strip poker?"

"Jake, I was hoping you would. Again, I thought you'd be content to just get me naked."

"That's what I thought also," I said, agreeing with her. "I really wanted to see you naked...but what surprised me is how turned on I got when you lightly stroked my cock through my underwear and how much harder I got when Gene briefly played with Janet's tits. I was no longer jealous. I can't explain it, but I'm okay with whatever they're doing in the other room. I know I'll have my Janet back at the end of the night."

"Let's hope," said Loni, sounding not as confident as I was.

"I'm sorry, Jake. I wanted this so badly. I enjoyed this so much. Thinking about those two only bothered me after we were through. I'm better than that. I know Gene better. I probably wanted this more than anyone else."

"This is different for all of us, Loni. I knew I could enjoy you in bed. I knew Janet and Gene can enjoy themselves. It's the aftermath that concerned me in the beginning. Let's wander across the hall and take a shower in the guest bathroom. We can sit in the living room and watch TV until they come back out."

"I like that idea, babe...I mean Jake."

"Hey, we've been good friends for 5 years. Tonight, we've seen each other naked, kissed, gone down on each other, and had sex together. I think calling me babe is okay."

"Okay babe. I hope the others feel that way."

While in bed together, Loni admitted to me her nervousness about her overt flirting...especially giving me peeks down her blouse. She knew Janet was considerable larger and that I wouldn't care to look much. After the first time she gave me a long look, she got bolder. She knew it was turning me on.

She also admitted that in her early years that she was self-conscious about her boobs. Not just the relatively small size, but she always thought they were ugly. Many of her friends had real perky tits with smaller and firmer nipples. It took being married to Gene to convince her they were more than adequate.

Her tits are slightly unusual, but I found that very sexy. I enjoy putting nearly an entire tit in my mouth and manipulating my tongue on her areola and nipple. It took very little effort to get those nipples to thicken and protrude nicely.

15 minutes later, our spouses came out, also still naked. Janet quickly walked toward me and I stood up to enjoy a tight embrace.

"I love you, Jake. Thank you for letting me have this evening."

"I love you too. I should be thanking you as well. I should be thanking all three of you for this."

I could see the relief in Loni's face as Gene held her close to him and reaffirmed his love for her.

We had a hot tub in our back yard, but had never invited them over to join us because we always soaked in the nude. We were past that barrier now. The four of us soaked for about a half hour in our tub in our private back yard. We swapped partners again for several minutes as we enjoyed kissing and feeling up our new lovers.

By midnight, our guests had walked home.

"So, in your mind, is tonight a one-time thing or should we do it again?" Janet was asking me the same question that I had been thinking about since I got out of the shower with Loni.

"How do we make it a one-time thing? The genie is out of the bottle, Janet. It sounds like you had a great time tonight and I sure did...at least later. Unless they feel otherwise, this will happen again."

"I agree with you, Jake. I do have one concern."

"What's that?"

"Do we want to get together with them just to screw? Do I have to make sure you and Loni are around before I can screw Gene again? Does it have to be a team activity? Our schedules kind of stagger."

I knew what she was thinking. "That's something to discuss with them. What if they only want to do it as a group?"

"Oh, I already know what Gene wants," said Janet confidently. "I'm just not sure yet if Loni feels that way. What do you think, though?"

What could I say. It seemed to me that Gene and Janet had already decided what they wanted. They were hoping that Loni and I would go along with it.

This was even different than earlier. While Loni and I were having our fun, my wife was just down the hall. Would I want Gene coming over while I was gone to have sex with Janet? Or Janet going to Gene's house for carnal pleasure, whether Loni was there or not?"

"That would have to be up for discussion between the four of us. Complete honesty. I'm still trying to accept the fact that I screwed Loni while you screwed Gene...and I can't believe I'm not jealous. What's happened to me?"

"Jake...baby...it's because you love me and trust me. No matter how often Gene and I would get together for sex, you are the man that I'm in love with. Gene can't change that. I also believe that there's nothing Loni can do to pull you away from me."

"What Gene and I discussed was that if we could open things up some, and not be confined to just having sex when the four of us are together, then we can still enjoy the games and movies on the nights we do get together...without the expectation that sex must come next."

Janet had thought about this a lot. I wasn't so sure, although her argument made some sense. It always did. It's what she did so well. If Janet wants it...well...she'd get it. It's not like I wasn't getting anything in the deal.

The thought hadn't been lost on me that just a few hours earlier, I had been so dead set against anything like this. What had happened to me? I had a couple of sexual partners prior to Janet, but I was determined to be faithful to her. She also had a couple of guys during her senior year in high school, once she had turned 18 and had more freedom to go out of the house, but she took pride in her monogamous relationship. Those days were gone.

She admitted to me that Loni's increased flirting and peeks down her blouse was an attempt to gauge my interest. Loni did that with Janet's full support and consent. The more I looked, the happier the girls were. Janet also admitted that she was worried that my initial reaction to the swap possibility would harm our relationship. She was ready to pull out of it until Gene made the remark about strip poker.

"Baby, I knew the minute you agreed to strip poker, that your defenses would break down. I know how much you like Loni...as a friend, that is...and well...I just felt that once we broke that nudity barrier that things would change. I'm glad Gene was the first one naked, but it didn't really matter. It was just breaking that barrier."

"What I knew was that no matter who won, everyone would have their clothes off eventually. It was fun, however, to see the slow progression of clothes coming off. I also knew that when we removed each other's clothes rather than having us remove our own clothes, that it would be more erotic."

"One other thing, Jake. You have proven to me that you can be trusted. I knew that before tonight. Knew that when I first met you. When you knew that Loni was flirting and giving you generous peeks, you could have made a move on her. I knew that hazard. You've been good friends for too long. It would have been easy for you to be weak. You're a man of honor and I love you more now than I ever have before."

We were both tired. We watched some late-night TV to help us unwind and we finally got to sleep before 2 am. Janet was up before 8 and called Gene and Loni and invited them for coffee, fruit, and waffles for breakfast. She wanted to see how they behaved the day after the events of the previous night.

Janet took a shower and began breakfast preparation. It wouldn't take long to make coffee, cut up some cantaloupe and watermelon, and fix some waffles. I knew a good shower would help wake me up and feel fresher. The water hit my still tired body and I stood motionless as I enjoyed the pulsating streams of warm water hitting my naked skin.

Our shower door is frosted and all I could see was a shadow in our bathroom. Must be Janet. She was probably just brushing her hair. That was common.

Then, the shower door opened, and Loni stood there, completely naked.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Uh...is Gene okay with this?"

"Of course, Goofy (a pet name she had given me years ago). I bet he and Janet are making out in the kitchen or the bedroom. I'm sure he must have his hands on her big tits already. I guarantee he'll have her bare-assed before too long."

Again, I was impressed with her nude form. Those breasts of hers, especially the puffy areolas and nipples, were the first thing in my hands. Immediately, the kissing commenced and took on the same furious pace that we had experienced less than 12 hours ago. My cock also stood up like it did less than 12 hours ago.

We quickly dried off and went to our master bedroom. Loni loves kissing...and she's damn good at it. I love eating pussy...and Loni absolutely loves the way I go down on her. She's also great at giving blow jobs...she can take my entire thick 6.5 inches in her mouth. Janet can't do that, although she still does a good job trying.

It's amazing how sexually compatible we are. It also appeared to me from my conversations with Janet earlier in the morning, that she and Gene were also very compatible in the bedroom. No matter what my misgivings were about this relationship, it would be very difficult to not have Loni in bed again. We had opened the bottle and the genie was out for good. I no longer just desired Loni...I needed her.

bbare
bbare
554 Followers