It's What the Fans Want Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughter's cam fans ask to see her seduce her father.
5k words
4.67
26.7k
57

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat scrolling through the comments section trying to find something new to do for the people who watched her. She was getting bored of sticking toys in every hole she had. It had been exciting for a little while to use pillows, the bedpost, her blankets but even that was starting to get dull. She needed to stay excited so the people who needed her everyday wouldn't see that she was losing interest. She had gone to her comment sections before to look for requests, some of them were what she had already done, others were not up her alley. A girl still had morals even if she would fuck herself on the internet.

There was one commenter who kept popping up. They would say things like, "I hear someone else having sex. Parents maybe? You should fuck them." Or, "do you have a brother, sister? You should get them to fuck you, or get your dad to fuck you. That would be hot. I'd like to see you getting filled by some real cock." This wasn't the only commenter who said this, or the only one who thought this way, considering there were many thumbs up and likes to the one's words. She wasn't sure why this was peaking her interest. She could go find any guy out there and maybe talk them into fucking her on camera. She could call him, Daddy, make her fans believe but something about the challenge of getting her own father to fuck her was making her wet. She knew Daddy had to have about the same sex drive as her. She could hear him and her step-mom fucking almost every night. The sessions lasted for longer than she could and they sounded like a real good time. Daddy must be one hell of a fuck.

She started devising a plan. Maybe she would try to fuck her step-mom as well. She knew Mary swung both ways, she'd seen her and Daddy take other women to the bedroom and other men for that matter. They didn't really hide their sex life. How hot would it be if she could get them both to fuck her and then get them both to fuck her at the same time. She was sure her page would blow up. She'd probably have to ghost it afterwards. How could you top fucking your Dad and step-mom without doing some of those things she would never be willing to do.

She wondered if she could pull it off. She had noticed Daddy looking at her sometimes when she wore almost no clothes. He would redden if she addressed him with a breathy voice. But that could be because when Mary heard her call him Daddy she always chimed in, "why don't you stop calling him that? You're a grown woman. Shouldn't you just call him Dad?" She liked that it irked her a bit and every time Mary said something about it she would get up, kiss Daddy on the forehead and say, "he will always be Daddy to me." Then saunter off before Mary had a chance for rebuttal.

First thing she had to do was get some cameras placed. This wasn't going to be a planned situation. It was going to have to happen whenever and wherever. It would have to feel natural to Daddy. She thought briefly about getting him drunk but that could backfire. Either he would not drink enough to let himself go, or he would drink too much and nothing would be able to happen. She knew that first hand, hence she quit trying to get laid at bars. It was always so lame for some guy to have the pleasure of sucking her tits, fingering her, and making promises about how good his dick was just for it to be limp. And then the excuses started and the, "oh if you just sucked it, it would get hard." Bullshit. That is why she had started fucking herself, she never disappointed. And then she thought if she was going to have this much fun may as well get paid to do it. Daddy had some suspicion on how she got her money. He asked her one time if she did things like that, or had a sugar daddy. She laughed and shook her head, "No Daddy I don't whore myself out to men." She left it at that and though his eyes squinted he said nothing.

She sighed and thought more about how to get this to work. She would really have to amp up flirting with him. She would almost certainly have to find him and her alone with her wearing next to nothing, if not nothing at all. She'd have to somehow show she wanted him without asking directly, that could scare him off. The planning was making her horny and she couldn't think right when her pussy wanted attention.

She flipped on the cameras by her bed and got one of her favorite toys out. This toy strapped on to an object, she always chose a throw pillow, easier for people to see, and had a little vibrator on it that would deliciously buzz her clit while she plowed the fake cock into her. She did a little strip tease for the camera. Pulling her shirt down to reveal just a little bit of boob, and then up as her hands came to cup her breasts and she squeezed her nipples. She looked directly into the camera and licked her lips. One hand started to move down her body and she squeezed her pussy, thrusting her hips toward the camera as she did and giving a little moan. She placed her hand in her panties and rubbed her clit while bringing a nipple up to her mouth and running her tongue along it.

She brought her head up and smiled at the camera. Reaching for her device she positioned it and drove down, sending the hard, thick toy into the depths of her vagina. She gave a long loud moan and positioned the other part of the toy on her clit. She continued to make eye contact with the camera as she bounced up and down, squeezing her tits together. She moaned, "It's not taking me long to come today. Mamma has a plan and it has my little pussy all worked up." She thrust her hips out as she sat down hard on the toy. "Ooooo yeah that feels so good, Pumpkins. My pussy needed this so bad. I love to feel a hard cock in me." Her hips quickened and she grabbed onto the pillow as her moans got louder, "Oh yeah, make me come, I want to come on that hard cock. Fuck me, yeah fuck me." She shuddered as she started to orgasm. Her hips rocked back and forth, her head tipped back and she screamed out in ecstasy.

When she couldn't take it anymore she slowly lifted off the fake cock and smiled into the camera again as she brought it to her mouth and licked. "I hope you enjoyed that one today, Pumpkins. Sorry it was so short. I was so horny." She clicked off the cameras and went to the bathroom. As she peed she thought about doing one of her fuck session when Daddy was home and maybe hearing her, he would get curious and come upstairs. She chuckled and thought only in your dreams girly. You're going to have to bate him. She stared at herself in the mirror as she washed her come off her toy. She didn't think it could be too hard but also she thought it may be impossible. She shrugged, it's going to be worth the try. It will get her real horny anyway just like today and that's always good for her watchers.

It had taken a week but she finally had cameras placed all over the house. She managed to get them into Daddy and Mary's room. It took a lot for her not to turn them on and watch what went on in there. She hadn't figured out a secret way to get them to turn on when the time was right so she decided that if she was in a room she would turn them on and if nothing happened then she would delete the footage and try again.

She began by wearing more revealing clothes than normal but that didn't seem to peak his interest. She always wore next to nothing in the summertime. Mary said a couple of things, "your boobs are going to fall right out of there. If your shorts were any shorter we would all know what your pussy looked like." She took note that when Mary made these comments Daddy would look over at her and scan her body, but what was interesting was Mary never said these things with malice. She said them almost hungrily. It might by easier to fuck her first but she was going to stick to the plan. Trying to get Daddy to take notice was making her so horny. She was surprised that no one noticed the little wet marks that were left behind on every single piece of furniture. It did well for her followers; they were getting all kinds of shows.

She decided to do more. She knew about what times Daddy would wander through the house and she started bringing down her dumbbells and kettlebells. She wore shorts so short that when she bent over you could see her pussy and sports bras so tight that her breasts practically jumped out of them. She would wait for him to be walking through and then grab a weight and start doing any ass workout she could think of doing. She would bend down so slow with RDLs that she had to switch the weight so she wouldn't topple over or hurt her back. She would push her ass out when she did squat and would give a little shake before coming back up. She made little groaning sounds as she worked. At first that didn't seem to do anything either. She would go back to watch the footage and she would see him walking through usually with his nose in his phone. He wasn't even paying attention!

She moved herself closer to the entryway making it almost impossible to ignore her even if your nose was stuck in a phone. She grunted and groaned louder and finally caught his attention. He stood behind her watching her, his head cocked to the side. She was doing good mornings; she knew her legs were too far apart and by God this man had better end up doing something soon because she couldn't take doing these exercises wrong for much longer. She heard him clear his throat. "Your legs are too far apart."

She slowly came up and turned, "oh Daddy I didn't know you were here." She batted her eyes innocently at him. He cleared his throat again, "you need to fix your stance or you will end up hurting yourself. Why are you exercising down here anyway?"

She pouted a little, "it's getting too hot and stuffy in the exercise room. I thought down here would be cooler. Can you show me how to stand?" She smiled innocently at him while squeezing her breasts together.

"Um. What? Oh yeah I guess."

He came up to her and instructed her on how to do the exercise. She did it wrong on purpose again. She was hoping that he'd touch her, make some kind of contact. He shook his head, "no watch" and proceeded to show her again. She didn't want to seem dumb so she sighed and did it right the next time. "There you go. That's my girl."

She smiled at him, "thank you Daddy." He only nodded and walked away back toward the kitchen. She finished her set the correct way, cleaned up, and went upstairs. She watched the footage hoping to see something in the camera that she hadn't noticed in person. Daddy seemed flustered but that could be because she interrupted whatever he had been doing. But there! After he went to walk away, he turned and watched her and yes! He shifted his dick in his pants. Was he hard? Was this working?

For another week she tried her strategy of just working out. She quit doing the exercises wrong because the footage was showing that he was watching her. He would come stand in the doorway and watch with a hard look on his face. At first she thought he was mad but she realized that he was trying to control himself. She saw that he would also place a hand on his cock. He never played but squeezed like he was trying to keep it from getting hard. She decided she had to take a bigger step. She was going to have to do something that was either going to make him fuck her on the spot or kick her out of his house.

She waited until Saturday to pull the stunt. She was a little nervous but she knew Mary would be out of the house for the day and hopefully if it didn't work Daddy wouldn't get mad at her but give her a lecture instead of kicking her out. If that happened then she would go find some rando and have him fuck her while she called him Daddy. None of her followers would know the difference. They had started to get impatient.

She positioned herself on the chair in direct view of where Daddy always entered the living room. She figured he was probably going to come by soon to watch her work out and squeeze his dick the whole time. Bet Mary was getting a lot of good sex from this. She popped her boobs out of the sports bra and started pinching her nipples getting them good and hard so it looked like she'd been at this for a while. She flung one leg over the arm of the chair and thrust her hips up so her pussy was the front and center view. She grabbed the little two pound dumbbell and when she heard Daddy walking in the kitchen she started to hump it, moving the little plastic weight back and forth over her already hard clit. She moaned, this felt better than she thought it would. She ventured the weight further down and teased the opening of her vagina with it. She brought it back up and then down again, this time pushing the weight into her. She gave a louder moan then she meant to but that brought her father in to see what was happening. She slit her eyes so she could still see him and brought the weight back to her clit, pumping her hips on the hard little plastic top.

At first he looked dumbfounded and then a harder look than usual came across his face. His jaw set and he breathed in deep. Shit, had she messed up. She didn't stop. She couldn't really the little weight felt so good on her. She moaned again as she pushed the top of the weight into her opening and squeezed one nipple between her fingers. She could see him slowly come towards her. Maybe this was a good thing, maybe his look meant something else. She wished she could see his cock but her eyes were too closed. She would be able to see if he was hard or not since he still had pajama pants on. In her head she started a chant, she was going to come and she didn't want to not yet, "don't, don't, slow down, don't come." She moved the weight back to her clit and as she moaned again she heard his voice it sounded breathy and full of lust, "what is going on here?"

At the sound of his voice her pussy decided it wasn't waiting. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, taking note that his dick was harder than hell. She shoved her thighs together on the weight as her body began to convulse with her orgasm. She bit back a moan, her voice low and airy, "I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't know you were home." She brought her head to his cock, "But Daddy, I'm coming. I tried to stop. But" she gasped as her orgasm rocked her body, "I just couldn't" She rubbed her cheek along his shaft noticing how big his cock was. His hands came down to her head and she thought he was going to push her away. She pressed tighter into him running her mouth along the head while her juices spilled around the weight. He waited until she was done and gently moved her head so she was looking up at him.

His face was reddened and his eyes full of lust. His voice was deeper, breathier than normal, "girl, I know what you've been trying to do."

She looked up at him sheepishly.

"I have watched you try for weeks to get me to fuck you. Now this. This has gone too far."

She pouted and made tears come to her eyes, "I want your cock Daddy. I want to know what it feels like inside me."

"Why would you think that of your father?"

He shifted a little closer to her so his cock was on her cheek again.

"I hear you and Mary fucking and I'm jealous. You're my Daddy. That should be me you're fucking."

"Yes, I'm your Daddy. You're my daughter. We should not be fucking."

He loosened his grip on my head and I slowly turned so that my mouth was on the head of his cock.

"But I want to fuck you. I play with myself all the time listening to you and Mary. I pretend my toys are your cock but that's not enough." She licked the head with her tongue and he moaned slightly. "I want the real thing. Just once Daddy and then I will go back to being a good girl."

He didn't or couldn't reply as she continued to lick and suck him over his pants.

He grunted and pushed her head away. She thought he was going to start screaming at her. He had more reserve than any man she had ever met but instead his hands went down to her nipples and he gave a hard twist. I yipped with surprise and a little pain. He pulled her off the chair and onto the floor. Straddling her chest he began to rub his still clothed cock between her tits. She moaned.

"You are a bad girl." He murmured. He thrust hard and the button gave way on his pajamas. His cock came barrelling toward her mouth and she lifted her head to receive it. They both moaned loudly as she lapped and sucked at him.

He moved off of her and ripped off the sports bra then his pants. He flipped her over and raised her hips in the air. "If you're going to act like a bad girl. You'll be treated as such." He smacked her ass cheek and she screamed in both pleasure and pain. Daddy did know how to fuck, no wonder Mary screamed out like she did. He smacked the other cheek then grabbed her hips and thrust deep inside her. She yelled out in pure delight as his cock filled her to the brim. He grunted and thrust again. Her pussy tightened around him as she yelled out, "it's so good Daddy! Fuck me! Ooooo...your cock feels so goddamn good." He gave her ass another lighter smack. She grunted and met his thrust. He was going to make her come again and quickly.

"You come for me you naughty girl. Come all over my cock."

"Yeah Daddy."

"What?"

"I'm going to come for you. All over your cock."

He squeezed her ass cheeks and thrust harder. Her come spilled all over him as she screamed out, "Don't stop Daddy! I love it! I love your cock!"

When her spasms started to subside he pulled his cock. She made a sad sound but he motioned for her to follow him to the couch. He placed the head of his cock on her lips, "suck it, clean it up." She started lapping at her come; slowly at first, moving her tongue up and down the shaft, around the balls, sucking just the head of his cock into her mouth then back out. She looked up at him and smiled before jamming his cock down her throat. She moaned, squeezing him, swallowing him. He thrust his hips into her and held her head down, "oh fuck. Good girl. What a good little cock sucker you are." She moaned and allowed spit to run down his balls, catching it with her hand, kneading it into him as she swallowed and ran her tongue around the shaft at the same time.

He began to thrust into her throat hard whispering, "take it. Take my cock you naughty girl." She moaned loudly taking every inch of him into her throat, choking, spitting, causing a mess. Her hair was getting wet. She could feel wetness on her cheeks, chin, and down her neck. "That's it get sloppy. My sloppy, messy girl." God he was good, She moaned again. She thought she might come from sucking his cock but before she could really think much about it he pulled her up and on top of him. He pulled her hair back and brought his lips to her neck. He nipped and kissed as she rode his cock. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to actually get this part of the plan to work and then to have a Daddy who could fuck. She never wanted this to end.

He brought her head down and found her mouth, sucking, licking and kissing her lips as he slowed her hips down. He moaned as she started making slow circles while moving up and down. "Do I feel good Daddy?"

He kissed her, "Mmmm.mmm."

She sighed, "you feel good. Your cock is amazing."

He pulled away and smiled at her before bringing his lips down to her nipples. She moaned as he suckled one nipple while manipulating the other. He brought his head up again and looked at her. He repositioned her once again, turning her around so that her back was facing him.

He brought her back against him and began rubbing her clit while his cock worked.

"Oooo Daddy you're making me feel so good!"

He whispered in her ear, "you feel so good on my cock my naughty girl."

Her body began to shake at his words. She was about to have the hardest orgasm she had ever had in her life. She could no longer form thoughts or words, little sounds escaped as her body went into convulsions.

12